Supernatural Yanderes are aft...

By Red_X_V23

Y/n L/n, the kind of guy that no one pays attention to. And it would have stayed that way if it weren't for w... More

Prologue
1 • Abrupt change
2 • That's a lot to take in
3 • First day with the transfers
5 • Big-shots coming to town
6 • Backup is coming
7 • Nico can be nice?
8 • A small look into the past
9 • This is even more to take in
10 • Under the orphanage
11 • Starting training
12 • First day of training
13 • Running into school queen
Update
extra chapter: Nico

4 • Don't walk into a forest with strangers

2.8K 101 57
By Red_X_V23

A/n: If you don't know, I wrote a prologue for the story now. It's at the beginning of the book.
___________________________________________

《Y/n L/n pov》

"This is our towns most popular diner: 'Bob's Gotcha'!" Nico spoke cheerfully.

Still not used to that.

"That's a... unique, name?" Astrid commented.

"I know, everyone from out of town says something along those lines. But don't be fooled; despite the somewhat weird name, Bob never disappoints. His whole thing is that he's 'gotcha', whatever you want." Nico explained.

He's not wrong. Everyday Bob has a menu of entirely different options. He really does 'gotcha'.

But on another note, I still don't get what we're doing.

What are we doing? We're giving Astrid and Kevin a tour of our town. I don't know what the point of it is though.

They know that we know about them, and we know that they know. However, despite that, we're playing the part of tourist and tour guide.

Though I still haven't said a word to them. I guess Nico is worried that I'd slip up or something. What could I even spill?

"Next place is 'bloody lover's lake'. There are also a few other places on the way."

"Bloody lover's lake? What's with the name?" Kevin questioned.

"Oh, it has some dark history. You sure you wanna hear?" Nico smirked.

"Oooh, I love scary stories! Spill it!" Astrid squealed.

"Alright, don't say I didn't warn you." He started. "Ahem. I think it was around 50 years ago? There was a woman who had lost her husband in an accident. Teens being teens were drinking and driving, which caused the husband's death. The woman, in blind rage, kidnapped all 7 of the kids, cut them open, and plunged their bodied into the bottom of the lake."

"That's... intense." Kevin shivered.

Really? Seems normal to me. I know Amber would do something like that.

"Woah. What about the 'lover's' part of the name?" Astrid asked.

"Oh, she also drowned herself alongside her husband's corpse." Nico answered. "Creepy thing is, some of the people that go to the lake at night say they can hear her rage filled screams. To add to that even further, no animals will even go near the place." Nico informed.

I remember hearing about that. Amber even told me to never go near the lake. I never asked her why since I couldn't really question her.

"So it's completely empty? No-one or animal is around there?" Kevin questioned.

I don't think I like that question.

"Yep, not a single living thing." Nico answered.

I really don't think like that answer either.

"Oooo, so spooky! I like it! Let's go there now!" Astrid suggested.

For a split second, I thought I saw a devious smirk on Nico's face after he heard her.

"Well, if you insist." Nico accepted. "Let's head straight there then."

I really hope Nico has a plan.
.
.
.
.
.

After walking for a while, we reached the forest, where the lake is located in.

I'm not sure why, but I swear I felt a chill the moment I stepped foot inside the forest. Maybe there really is a ghost!

"How much farther is it?" Kevin asked.

"Not much, maybe three minutes away? Five, tops." Nico informed.

"Really...." Kevin said. Though the way he said it gave off an ominous vibe. "Well, we're far enough in, so might as well drop the act."

Wait wha-

Suddenly, I was thrown quite some distance ahead of us. Looking back mid-air, I see Kevin has Nico pinned against a tree. While Astrid simply seemed to start walking towards my direction.

Not good! Not good!

I hit the ground, groaning as I slowly stood up.

"Nico! What should I do?!" I immediately asked.

"Trust me and run to the lake!" He yelled.

Without a second thought, I ran. I didn't even bother to look back.

Nico is the closest person to me right now, and he gave me an order. Don't question it and don't hesitate. That's what I've been taught.

"Awwe, it's cute you think you can outrun me hehe." Astrid giggled.

Don't pay attention to her, just run. Run until you reach the lake.

"I don't like being ignored." I heard her from right behind me.

She caught up fast!

I ducked and rolled on instinct. Glancing  back, it looked like she took a swipe at me.

I continued to run at full speed. I felt a tingly feeling on my back, and moved to the right in response to the feeling. Astrid then flew past me.

She now stood ahead of me, an annoyed look on her face.

"Fucking rat bastard." She hissed.

I didn't plan to stop running so I just ran around her. Though she did lunge at me, seemingly trying the grab me.

I narrowly avoided her, feeling her scratch my nape.

After running a bit more I feel I pass through something. Though I wasn't sure of what, I was sure that the scene in front of me wasn't there before. What was now in front of me was a lake. Looking back, I see the forest I was just in, and Astrid walking through what I can only describe as an invisible veil.

"Well, I wasn't expecting this." She said in awe. "Did a magician do this? I couldn't sense any magic though. Was it a high ranking magician?" She asked, more to herself than me.

I didn't know what to do now, so I just moved closer to the lake.

"Not so fast!"

She moved fast and pinned me to the ground. Both of my hands behind my back and my head pushed into the ground.

"Now, how bout you answer some questions for me, hmm?"

"I don't exactly know much." I admitted.

"Uh-huh, sure." She rolled her eyes. "Where is the key?"

Key? I don't anything about a key.

"I-I don't know about a key!"

"Bullshit." She said, applying more pressure to my head. "You're practically covered in the scent of Mistilteinn; but oddly enough, it's still an incredibly pleasant scent. That means you must have the key, or at least know where it is."

Key? Mistilteinn? Scent? I don't know about any of that stuff!

"I don't even know what this Mistilteinn thing is!"

She silently stared at me.

"...You don't seem to be lying, but then, why don't you..? No, nevermind, lady Fury will know what to do with you."

She raised her hand, ready to hit me. But before she could, the ground shook.

"What the-" Astrid was cut off as a glowing white figure of a woman pushed her off of me with such force that she was sent flying a few feet.

I stare at the figure in shock.

"T-Thank you?"

The response I got was a scream filled with rage so loud that I had to cover my ears. Even then, I could feel blood spill from my ear. It reminded me of Nico's story.

Is this... the ghost from the story?

I couldn't even process what it did next. It was suddenly behind Astrid with one of its hands grasping her head. Whatever it was doing to her had blood coming out of her ears, nose, eyes, and mouth.

It let go of her and she collapsed to the ground, twitching. It then look towards me, and in an instant it was right in front of me.

Is it going to-

My thought was cut off as I felt it place a hand on my chest and everything went black.
.
.
.
.
.

I jolted awake in a panic, my breath heavy.

What? What happened? Where am I?!

Looking around, I see only pitch darkness.

"Hello, child of prophecy. I see your finally involved with the supernatural world again. So I won't be invading your dreams anymore." A voice rang in my head.

It echoed with the voice of a man and woman. Almost like two people talking at the same time, but I somehow knew it was coming from one source.

"W-What? Child of prophecy? What do you mean? Who are you?" I asked in a panic.

"You can call me 'Bel'; and I'm someone who just wants to watch you go about your life now that it's become interesting."

"Bell? Watch my life? I don't get it."

"You don't have to get it right now. I just wanted to say hi, and warn you."

"Warn me? About what?"

"The contractor of Wrath is coming; and he's looking for you. I'll help if it gets too dangerous, but I'd prefer it if you solved it yourself."

"Contractor of Wrath? What is that?"

"Ask the Strix boy. He'll know."

They're not really giving me any proper answers.

"You want a proper answer? Well too bad, I don't want to give you any. It wouldn't be any fun if I just answered everything."

D-Did they just read my mind?

"I did. We are in the mind realm after all. None of your thoughts are hidden from me here."

Huh. That's unsettling.

"Hm?"

The voice suddenly seemed distracted.

"It seems the Strix boy is trying to wake you. Goodbye for now, son of #########."

"W-What? I didn't hear you."

"So he doesn't want you to know that yet? That's okay, as funny as it would have been to see your confused face, this is probably more entertaining."

What are they taking about?! I don't get it!

"Who is 'he'?! What are you?! Why are the supernatural here?!" I screamed out.

"Bye bye~."

It ignored my question, with a tone that screamed it was smiling at my distress.

Right after, I felt myself being shook awake.
___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 12.8K 17
Takeo Miyoshi. The mafia group, Shadow Demon's, best assassin in its ranks. He's only Seventeen and already, many victims have fallen at his feet. He...
214K 8.5K 51
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...
34.2K 1.2K 24
y/n's mother had just got remarried and the girl who had been blessed enough to have two sister's now has an extra seven brothers but what happens wh...
123 3 6
You recently moved from your hometown to a neighboring city because of your mom's job. Even though you were nervous about the move, you quickly made...