๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐™ถ๐š˜ [...

fanfictionLoveStorys tarafฤฑndan

A story of two lifelong friends, destined to be together. The universe puts many many obstacles in their way... Daha Fazla

๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
๏ผ‘
๏ผ’
๏ผ“
๏ผ”
๏ผ•
๏ผ–
๏ผ—
๏ผ˜
๏ผ‘๏ผ
๏ผ‘๏ผ‘
๏ผ‘๏ผ’
๏ผ‘๏ผ“

๏ผ™

54 0 0
fanfictionLoveStorys tarafฤฑndan

It was Monday again, the weekend went fast. Gilbert told Y/n he was staying off school just to make sure he was close to his dad in case anything happened.

So, Y/n walked to school by herself. When she arrived, Charlie and Moody came up to her "Y/n, where's Gilbert today?"

"He is staying home with his father today." Y/n told them as they walked up to the school.

"Oh, well, if you want, we can sit with you." Charlie offered.

She shook her head as Moody opened the door for them "No, it's fine. I'll probably just read a book."

"Ooh, what one?" Moody asked.

She shrugged as she put her stuff away "I'm not sure. I finished the one I was reading."

Charlie then said "Oh, well. We better sit down. Wish Gilbert and his father well from us."

Y/n nods as they all sit down at their usual spots, Ruby turned to her as she laughed slightly "Y/n, I have no idea why you would even want to speak to the boys."

Y/n shrugged "They were being nice. Also, Gilbert isn't here today, so they were wondering why."

Mr Phillips placed a box of Anne's things on her desk and said "You are not to fraternize, or exert undue influence. Ruby, switch places with Anne." He told her.

Y/n had heard that Anne accidentally got Diana and herself drunk at the tea party she threw for Diana. Lucky Diana. But the unlucky thing is Diana's mother doesn't want Diana being around Anne anymore.

Some students gasped as Anne and Diana look at each other, holding hands quickly as Diana tears up.

Anne and Ruby swap places, Diana and Anne glancing at each other multiple times.

Y/n looked at Anne "It will be okay." Anne smiled weakly at her and Y/n put a hand on hers, comforting her.

It was lunch now, and Y/n saw Anne and Diana go into the supply room to talk. She went to her tree and ate her lunch, feeling upset hearing the cries from the supply room. If her parents wouldn't let her see Gilbert ever again, she doesn't know what she would do. He means the world to her.

At the end of the school day, Y/n was gathering her stuff when she heard Mr Phillips say "Anne. Take these lessons to Gilber Blythe. He'll be missing class for a time, and I don't want him falling too far behind. He's my best student."

Y/n saw Anne's annoyed face "Why is he missing class?"

Mr Phillips quickly said "That is none of your concern."

Y/n walked up to them "Mr Phillips, I'm going to his house right now if you want me to drop them off."

Mr Phillips noticed the relieved look on Anne's face and smirked "Very well. You may both go." Y/n takes the books "Now, hurry along." Y/n started walking away as Anne was about to protest "Scat!"

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

While walking, Anne was rambling to Y/n "I don't know how you can put up with someone as ignorant and un-mannered as Gilbert Blythe."

"Uh-huh." Y/n sighed, fed up of hearing all this about her best friend.

"He thinks he's right all the time...."

"He mostly is." Y/n quickly added.

"He is so irritating to be around." Anne said as they approached the door "And--"

"Shh. Stop." Y/n quickly said before knocking, to make sure he aas actually in.

When no one came to the door, Anne shouted "Gilbert?" Y/n rolled her eyes "Gilbert Blythe!"

Y/n knows Anne hadn't had the best day, but she doesn't have to be rude. She has no idea what Gilbert and his father are going through. She complains about how hard her life is, but she doesn't know what other people are going through at the same time. Yes, Anne has had a hard life, but that's not an excuse for everything.

Anne knocked again before mumbling "Life is so unfair."

She goes to knock again, but Y/n held her arm to stop her. Then the door opened and Anne said "Finally."

Y/n looked and saw John "Sorry to make you wait." He apologises.

"Why are you out of bed?" Y/n asked worriedly as she handed Gilbert's books to Anne, gping to help John.

"Ah, Y/n, my dear." John smiled weakly before saying "Gilbert is out back chopping wood." He looked at Anne "What wonderful red hair."

"Oh, this is Anne." Y/n introduced.

"You're the Cuthberts' new charge, aren't you?" John asked.

"Yes." Anne said, feeling guilty about everything she said before.

John nods "I've heard nice things about you. And how is Marilla? Still feisty, I hope?"

"Let's get you back--" Y/n held his hand when Gilbert walked up.

"Dad, what are you doing?" He dropped the wood "You shouldn't be walking."

"My son worries too much. Y/n was just taking me to bed." He smiled "It seems these young ladies have urgent business with you."

Gilbert looked at Y/n as she said "I'll take him inside."

He nods and John quickly said to Anne "It was nice to meet you. Give my kind regards to Marilla."

"I will. Of course, Mr Blythe." Anne said.

"Careful." Y/n said as she helped John inside.

Gilbert looked at the books in Anne's hands "Those for me?" She nods and quickly hands them to him with a nervous chuckle "Well, uh... its kind of you to bring them by, and for escorting Y/n here safely."

"Y/n said she was heading here anyway and Mr Phillips doesn't want you falling behind." Anne said.

"I don't, either. If you're gonna beat me in class, I want you to do it fair and square." Gilbert said.

"Yes, exactly." Anne sighed.

Y/n came up behind Gilbert and said "He's in bed."

He looked at her before looking at Anne "Thank you. I'll see you."

Anne gor slightly curious and asked "What are you two doing?"

Gilbert and Y/n frown but Gilbert replies "Y/n's staying over to help."

"Do you two stay with eachother over night alot?" Anne asked.

They look at eachother and nod "Yeah."

Anne nods "Very well, see you later."

Y/n smiled "Bye, Anne."

Once the door was closed, Y/n and Gilbert started getting tea ready for the three of them so they could chat about stuff with John.

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

Y/n was sat down by the pond in her garden the next day. She stared at the water and stayed there for hours.

Her mother watched her from the window and said to Robert "Do you think she is okay?"

Robert nods "She's probably worried about John, like us. And about Gilbert."

Sarah sighed and said "We should go over and check on them. It would be good for not only Y/n, but for Gilbert and John. So they know they don't only have eachother but us aswell."

Robert nods "Great idea. I'll go grab Y/n and you make up a basket of the biscuits John loves."

Robert goes outside and sits next to Y/n on the grass "Your mother and I were wondering if you would like to come see Gilbert and John for a bit?"

Y/n looked at her father and nods "Yes, please. Do they know we're coming?" Shs asked as they stood up.

Robert shakes his head "No, but we won't stay too long. We don't want to intrude on their father son time."

When they arrive at Gilbert's house, Robert knocked and Gilbert opened the door, he smiled "I am so surprised to see you here." He said sarcastically.

Y/n replied sarcastically as well "I know we never come over."

Sarah's mouth dropped at the sarcasm, making them laugh.

Again, Robert and Sarah sat in John's room, talking about everything they had time for.

Y/n and Gilbert were sitting on the couch and Y/n asked "How is he doing?"

"Not great. He isn't getting better, that's for sure." He said sadly.

Gilbert looked down and Y/n said "Are you okay?"

He shakes his head as his eyes water "I'm just... I don't want to lose him."

Y/n realised he was starting to cry and pulled him into her chest, Gilbert now laying on her as she played with his hair, trying to comfort him.

"He told me the best part about getting sick was, uh, travelling west." Gilbert told her, smiling a bit "He loved the train." Y/n smiled "Do you remember, when we were seven and, my dad and yours were drunk, and they got stuck on the roof of your house."

Y/n smiled "Yes, we had to vet the biggest ladder we could find because they didn't want us to get anyone for help."

Gilbert smiled and nodded "Yeah."

"And when we went swimming in our pond and your dad got my mother soaking wet when she wanted to stay dry." Y/n said with a smile, Gilbert smiled as he remembered how angry Sarah was.

They stayed like that for a while until Gilber fell asleep on Y/n. Y/n smiled and played with his hair for a bit longer before falling asleep, too.

Robert ended up carrying Y/n home and letting both her and Gilbert sleep.

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

The next morning, Y/n was just heading out of her front gate when she seen Gilbert running up, crying.

She instantly hugged him "What's wrong?"

He sniffled into her shoulder "He's gone."

Y/n frowned "What?"

She felt herself tear up as Gilbert repeated "He's gone, Y/n."

"Oh, god." She said as a tear fell "Come on."

She leads him inside and Sarah frowned "My dear, why aren't you at school, and why are yoy two crying..." she realised "No." She shakes her head as she began crying too "No, no. Robert!"

He came down and frowned as Gilbert said "He's gone."

Robert couldn't believe it. His best friend since before they could talk, he's gone. Sarah hugged him and he began crying. Theu all sat crying for a long while.

Gilbert finally said "His funeral is this afternoon. I want you all to be with me, beside me."

Y/n nods and squeezed his hand as Sarah nodded "Of course."

Y/n and Gilbert didn't go to school that day. All four of them sorted out the funeral with tears the whole day.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

54.8K 604 17
"๐‘ณ๐’†๐’•๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’," ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Š๐’… ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’† "๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’„๐’“๐’‚๐’›๐’š" ๐’”๐’‚๐’Š๐’… ๐‘จ๐’–๏ฟฝ...
23.1K 802 47
Gilbert and Anne had known each other for years, but the redhead had never been able to forgive him for calling her Carrots. However, after an incide...
2.2K 95 22
Y/n Maybell, she wants to travel the world, as she travels she met a wonderful man, Gilbert Blythe, he is the first friend you've ever had, but all o...