Amour Series #2 : Aimer La Se...

By PrettyInDark9

SYPNOSIS Fashie Marquez Guerrero, an only child and only girl cousins of Marquez and Guerrero's clan. Her co... More

AIMER LA SEULE PRINCESSE
DISCLAIMER
SYPNOSIS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2 [BOOK 1]
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 [SPG]
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15 [SPG]
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21 [SPG]
CHAPTER 22 [END OF BOOK 1]
CHAPTER 23 [BOOK 2]
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29 (SPG)
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33 (SPG)
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35 (SPG)
CHAPTER 36 (SPG)
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43 (SPG)
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
EPILOGUE
SC : PREGNANCY JOURNEY
SC: WEDDING
GRATITUDE

CHAPTER 16 [SPG]

7.4K 67 0
By PrettyInDark9

Warning|R🔞

CHAPTER 16

THE SUN IS going to set in few minutes. It reflects a golden colour to the blue sea. The place was beautiful and mesmerizing and it's fantastic. Starting with the white sand, blue and clear sea, big trees, mountains and cottages.

This is one of the moments she'll treasure as Fashie lives in this world.

They are in beach, Timothy said he owns this huge property. It is absolutely huge. Hindi niya nga makita kung saan nag-eend ang lupang pagmamay-ari nito. Gagawin daw nitong beach resort ang naturang lugar, but not now. He's still busy with their company and his studies.

Fashie is standing as she watch the beautiful scenary. A smile instantly appeared on her lips when a set of arms hug her from behind.

Nanglalambing na umungot ito at hinalik-halikan ang leeg at batok niya. Nakagilid ang mahabang buhok kaya naman malaya ito sa paghalik na ginagawa.

Fashie held his arms on her waist. "I like it here." She whispered, enough for him to hear her.

"That's why i brought you here." Pinihit siya nito paharap saka mabilis na hinalikan sa labi. There's a genuine smile on his lips, his eyes are smiling as well! "I love you. Happy 5th month of love." He greeted her.

Yes! They are now in their 5th month, and it feels always like new. Timothy didn't change after all those months. He's still the same man she love. Naughty, kind, gentleman, responsible, loyal and everything.

Kinilig naman siya sa sinabi nito na bahagyw nalang niyang tinawa. "I love you more. Happy 5th month, sweetheart."

His smile grew wider, he loves it when Fashie call him sweetheart. Para itong binatang kinikilig na ewan.

"Dmn, you made my heart beat faster, sweetheart." Bigla siyang nitong binuhat ng bridal style. "Sa kwarto tayo." He grinned at her.

Fashie's eyes widened and slap his chest. "Timothy! Katatapos lang natin, i'm still sore!" Daing at reklamo niya.

They are very active in oral sex. Tinatawag ng ilalan na 'second base'. Nakakapagtaka lang at anghaba ng pasensya nito, kung hindi ay baka na 'home run' na siya. She's the one who always initiates!

Tinawanan lang siya nito ngunit ilang saglit lang ay umupo ito sa rattan na duyan habang nasa kandungan parin siya nito.

Timothy hug her tight and as seconds pass, it's becoming tighter. As if afraid that she will run away from him. Sometimes, Fashie could feel it. May mga oras na kapag nawala siya sa paningin nito, matataranta na itong hanapin siya.

As if she'll leave him, hindi ata kakayanin ni Fashie na malayo pa sa kaniya ang kasintahan. It's so cringe to say but her life is Timothy, she couldn't leave without him by her side.

Fashie clung her arms to his nape then kiss Timothy tenderly. They are kissing softly and smootly, not french kiss or passionate kiss. No tounge, no licking or sucking, just a simple kiss but with full of love.

Minutes later, she put a distance between their lips, but just centemeter away. "I can't still believe we're in this stage." Aniya habang nakapikit ang mga mata, mahina ngunit alam niyang rinig iyon ng binata. "I don't wanna lose you. I don't think-"

"Shh, i'm not gonna leave you, never, sweetheart. So don't think that way, okay? No one will leave, not you, not me. We'll stay stick to each other." Napangiti siya sa sinabi nito. Yes, together.

Sabay nilang pinanuod ang papalubog ng araw. Ang paligid ay unti-unti ng dumidilim ngunit ang mga ilaw para sa gabi ay nagpapaliwanag sa lugar. It's magnificient.

Nakayakap sa kaniya ang kumot na ibinigay sa kaniya ng isang kasambahay dahil nilalamig na siya. She's wearing a sundress kaya naman mabilis siyang nilamig. The breeze of the wind is cold with the strong waves of sea. The calm sea became wild, but the beauty in it didn't change.

There's a bonfire infront of them, they are sitting on the big soft blanket with pillows everywhere.

Heaven Knows by Rick Price is playing, and the sounds of the waves are beautifully mixed with it.

It's calming. It's soothing. And it's a sweet memories for them.

These are the things Timothy do for their quality time. Bring her with a place he knows. She figured his love languages are the five love languages. He gives her gifts, serving her, clingy to her, he value quality time and he always assure her.

Timothy's not a walking green flag, there are things he's not good about. He makes mistakes and learned from it. He have so many flaws the she willingly accepted. No one's perfect and Fashie believe with the sayings 'imperfectly perfect'.

Their relationship is not the perfect relationship nor the best relationship. They fought, they argue, they have misunderstandings that are absolutely natural. But what is not natural is living with it. Lower your pride, open your mind, and accept mistakes. Reconciliation is the key as well in a relationship to keep moving and strong.

Their relationship is still a secret. No one knows, ever her bestfriends and her cousins. Fashie is not yet ready. But she knows, the time will come that she'll be able to face her family with her man beside her.

Timothy is very understanding, he understands her thoughts and feelings. Alam nitong hindi pa siya ready and he supports her. Fashie knew Timothy is waiting, but he's not pushing her to do it, he's very matured.

"Sweetheart," tawag nito kay Fashie habang nakapikit ang mga mata, hindi siya inaantok, ngunit ang mainit na yakap nito at ang masuyong tugtog na sinamahan ng tunog ng maalon na dagat at kaniyang ninanamnam.

His hands remove her brassiere without difficulty. Hindi alam ni Fashie kung patitigilin ito ng bahagyang masahehin ang kaniya dibdib o hayaan ito, but she chose the latter expecially when Timothy pinched her two nips and bite her neck sensually.

"T-Timothy... sabing katatapos lang natin eh." Hindi niya alam kung maayos ba niyang nasabi ang mga salitang iyon o ungol na itong lumabas sa labi niya.

He lick her earlobe, "that was a couple or hours ago already, sweetheart. I'm horny."

Wala ng nagawa pa si Fashie nang iharap siya nito saka marubrob na hinalikan ang mga labi niya habang hinuhubad ang damit niya.

Fashie's body instantly heated and burned. A simple touch from him can make her body in head. Halik palang, basang-basa na siya, kaya kapag nagsimula ng maggala ang kamay nito, alam niyang hindi na niya kaya pang tanggihan ito.

His fingers form a circular motion around her nipples that made her body arched. It's sensual and giving pleasure to her body. Pakiramdam niya may sinat siya sa simpleng pahaplos na ginagawa nito sa dibdib niya.

If there are parts he loves about her body, one of those are her breasts. Timothy loves sucking them everytime they are in the mood or just cuddling. He loves massaging and playing with it.

Her vagina is throbbing, it needs attention from him. Kaya naman iginiya ni Fashie ang isang kamay nito pababa sa pagkababae niyang basang-basa na at ikinuskos sa tinggil niya. That's what she loves the most, him rubbing her clît.

Hina niya alam but she finds it hot and it really gives so much pleasure to her body. It's just a rub but it makes her reach her orgasm in just a couple of minutes.

He chuckled, "mm, impatient, are we?" Timothy said teasingly as he continue rubbing her clîtoris in his own will.

Sunod-sunod siyang tumango habang malakas na umuungol at dumadaing. Sarap na sarap talaga siya tuwing gano'n ang ginagawa nito. Parang mawawalan siya ng ulirat at napapatirik ang mata sa sobrang sarap.

"Ohh, Timothy... More, rub it faster, please." Daing niya na sinunod naman kaagad nito.

"You really love this, huh." Timothy is alternately sucking her nipples, leaving marks all over her upper body na puno na ng mga marka nito. He always leave hickey! Okay sana kung isa lang, madali lang itago, but no! Buong katawan niya ata ay puno ng marka ng kasintahan.

Kaya mabilis nauubos ang concealer ko. Para takpan ang resulta ng panggigigil nito sa kaniya.

He obeyed and rub her faster. Ilang minuto palang ang lumilipas pero pakiramdam niya ay nandiyan na ang orgasm niya. And she's not wrong.

"Ohh, sweetheart...." Her body arched, toes curled and her eyes rolled back when Fashie reach the seventh heaven. Malalim ang paghinga niya nang matapos siya at napaigtad nang haplusin ng binata ang pagkababae niyang sensitibo pa.

"Timothy!" Saway niya rito na ikinatawa lang ng bahagya ng binata.

"I want to try something new, sweetheart. Would you let me?" He asked her permission while staring at her with lust and desire in his eyes. As if ready to devour and worship her body.

Napakagat siya ng labi nang maramdamang kumislot ang pagkakababae niya, nakaramdam ng excitement. "A-Anong bago?"

He have this sly smirk on his lips. "Bend over, sweetheart." Parang hindi pa nagproproseso ang sinabi nito kaya naman ay hindi siya nakagalaw. Timothy's jaw tightened and in just one snap, she's now laying on her stomach. "When i said bend over, do it, sweetheart. Don't make me mad, okay?" His voice is seducting her!

Napatango nalang siya habang hinihintay ang sunod na gagawin nito.

Bahagya nitong tinulak pababa ang upper body niya. Her breasts are pressing againsn't the blanket. Kumuha ito ng unan at inilagay sa dibdib niya. Iniisip siguro na baka masaktan siya. Iniangat nito ang bandang pwetan niya at pinalawak ang pagitan ng mga hita. Fashie is sure that he's now enjoying seeing her wet dripping vagina.

Gustong mamula ni Fashie dahil sa posisyon niya. Is this a doggy style?

Mahaba siyang napaungol nang haplusin nito ang hiwa ng pagkababae niya at tinamaan ang sensito niyang tinggil.

Seconds later, she felt something poking her butt. Did he removed his boxer short?! Napamulagat siya at akmang babangon pero kaagad siyang napigilan ni Timothy.

"W-What-"

"That's my dick, sweetheart. Feel it, mm." Ilang ulit nitong pinatama ang pagkalalaki sa butas ng pwetan niya. Mariin nalang napakagat ng labi si Fashie dahil nakaramdam siya ng ibang uri ng sarap.

He's big! Ramdam niya iyon, gusto niya sanang makita kaso hindi siya hinahayaan ng binata. Is that the head of his friends? Why it feels like a soft head of microphone? He's this huge?! Ulo palang iyon! Paano pa kaya ang katawan?

"Oh my ghod...." 'Yun nalang ang nasabi ni Fashie nang ikuskos nito ang pagpalalaki sa bukang-buka at naglalawa niyang pagkababae.

"Fck! This feels good, better than what i imagined." Nakadagdag init katawan ang mura nito. Dahan-dahan palang na umuulos ito. He's like penetrating her but he's not! It's just a cock rubbing! But already felt good. Mas masarap kaysa sa finger and tongue clît rubbing.

"Ohh, sht, sweetheart. Ang sarap...." Nakapikit ang mga mata ni Fashie, dinadama ang pagkalalaki nito habang walang sawang malakas na umuungol at napapadaing.

"Fck, sweetheart, h'wag kang umungol ng ganiyan. I might take you now!" Para nitong nababaliw na sabi at bahagyang bumilis ang paggalaw.

Lumingon siya rito, kagat-kagat ang labi. "S-Sorry, angsarap kasi eh." Nakangusong aniya at muling napaungol.

Nang makita nito ang itsura ng mukha niya, bumaba ang katawan nito at marubrub na hinalikan ang labi niya.

His pace became fast, hitting her throbbing clit and massaging the labia of her vagina.

Mas lumakas ang ungol ni Fashie dahil sa ginawa nitong biglang pagbilis. He's moving faster and harder. Hindi niya alam na mas masarap pala ito kaysa sa mga dati nilang ginagawa. He's hard as rock and his shaft is hot.

Anglaki talaga.

'Yun ang nasa isipan niya habang masarap na dinadama ang pagkalalaki nito na kumikiskis sa pagkababae niya. Minsan ay tutudyu-tudyuin ang bukana niya ngunit hindi naman ipinapasok.

"Dmn, ahhh!" Sa pangalawang pagkakataon ng gabing iyon ay nilabasan siya. Timothy is still thrusting behind her, mas dumiin at bumilis. His hands are on her waist and shoulder. Ngawit na siya sa posisyon niya pero wala na iyon sa kaniya habang nakabukas ang mga labi at ninanamnam ang sarap ng makamunduhan.

Wala pa sa katinuan si Fashie nang ipaharao siya nito rito saka pinaluhod. Her face had the chance to have a face to face with his friend down there! Friend because it's not little! She couldn't tell how big he is!

"I-It's so big...." Napatingala siya sa binatang nag-aapoy ang mga mata habang titig na titig sa kaniya.

He smirked, "and that's only for you, sweetheart." Timothy's hoarse voice is so good in the ears!

Bigla nitong sinakdot ang dalawa niyang dibdib at inipit ang pagkalalaki nito sa nga dibdib niya.

"W-What the...?" Bumalatay ang gulat sa mukha ni Fashie at nakaramdam muli ng init sa katawan.

"It's called boob sex, sweetheart." Timothy started moving up and down his shaft between her breasts.

Her mouth parted, and because Timothy is like rushing on something, the tip of his shaft accidentally put inside her mouth and hit her soft lips.

Timothy is looking at Fashie, who looks very seductive and submissive on his eyes at the moment. He couldn't take it! He's not really planning on doing it but Fashie is a temptation that he would never ever resist.

"Fck..." Mahina siyang napamura nang maramdaman ang malalambot nitong dibdib na umiipit sa paglalalaki niya.

Hindi niya na kayang tumagal ng gano'n kaya gumalaw na siya. She's so soft! Dmn it. Kaya hindi niya rin masisi ang sarili kapag nagpapaakit siya sa katawan ng dalaga. She's irresistible.

Timothy mouth parted, here he is, stroking his dick between his love's luscious breasts. Dmn, it feels like a dream. And if it is, he would rather live in this fantasy.

Malakas siyang napamura nang aksidenteng pumasok ang ulo ng kahabaan sa bunganga ng dalaga. It feels good! Dang!

And because it feels good, he did it again and againd until he felt his orgasm rushing through his veins.

Sumirit ang katas niya sa mayaman na dibdib ng kasintahan. Daig niya pa ang tigang sa loob nv ilang taon sa dami ng nailabas. Well, he's a healthy male and have a high resistant when it comes to this matter. He's always ready for his sweetheart.

Nang humupa ang sarap na nararamdaman ay agad niyang pinunasan gamit ang kumot ang dibdib nitong napuno ng katas niya saka mariin itong hinalikan.

This one of the things he likes doing. Kissing her delicious sweet lips. Parang laging may matamis na after taste.

Timothy carry Fashie and walk towards the small cottage nearby to rest. Kailangan na niyang iuwi ang dalaga bukas, her parents might look for her.

Be sighed as he brush Fashie's hair. His girlfriend immediately fell asleep as soon as Timothy drop her on the bed. Mukhang napagod sa ginawa nalang. They didn't do it, but she was exhausted. What if pa kaya na ginawa na nila 'yon? She might go back home sitting on a wheelchair.

Tulog na tulog ang girlfriend niya, hindi na nag-abala pang magdamit. He wants her naked body pressed againsn't his. Mainit ang singae ng katawan nito plus malambot pa. It's like Timothy was hugging a teddy bear.

He nuzzle his face to the hallow of Fashie's neck, embraced her tight and put his leg above her legs to lock her, and he sleep as soon as he said 'i love you' and 'goodnight'.

....

A/N: Sobrang kong inosente. Naniniwala po ba kayo?

PRETTY IN DARK|PID

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 24.7K 39
Michelle doesn't want to think about her parents divorce. No more, then she already has. Michelle swears she will never let herself forget what her...
415 70 22
.'*'.'*'.'*'.'*'.'*'.'*'.'*'.'*'.'*'.'*'.'*'.'*'. What's supposed to happen during the last year of highschool?!. Rihanna Akorede Bolade had imagine...
22.2K 555 8
"Why are you angry?" I asked him. "It's not like we're a couple." He stopped, and stared at me, boring my eyes with his emerald eyes. "If we are..."...
6K 401 21
Undeniably snobbish and beautiful, Nia Gozali always had high standards for herself and she refuses to accept any less in a potential partner. Due to...