ANHS : Class S

By -Sponge_Bob-

In this story, Kiyotaka along with seven other 4th generation survivors will attend ANHS. Their class will be... More

Characters & Details
First School
Bus Scene
ANHS & S-System
Future Plans
Classes Inspection
Changing Letter
Class S or Class D
Midterms
Sudo Change & Kushida
Sudo Case & Matsushita
Trial Over & President
Prepation Of The Vacation
Koenji & Secrect
Island Exam
Good Start
Confortation
Other Classes
Results
Explanation of Results
Little Fun 🍋
Zodiac Exam
Note
Poll

The Unexpected Situation

1K 42 16
By -Sponge_Bob-

A\N : This chapter starts at the start of the next month or May 1st. Class S didn't go to club fair, getting average records in swimming classes and the quiz. They also didn't pay attention in a single lecture. Please Enjoy.

Ayanokoji POV :

Its been a month since we came to this school. Nothing much significant happened but we all make a low profile. Today is the day for the revelation of the S-System and like I want, we didn't get a single private point.

Kurumi already sent 40,000 PPs to each of us for this month as I said to her in advance. I just got into my classroom and greet everyone. After taking my seat, Ai instantly start talking with me.

"Kiyotaka, it is just as you planned. We must be Class D from now." said Ai.

"Yes. Everything went as planned. I already know the rankings of the other classes but let just wait for sensei." I said.

Kurumi then turns towards me and said.

"Ara~, Ara~, then we don't have to act strangers now, can we~?"

"Yeah~. Its time for us to go wild at tonight~." said Ai.

"Sigh*, Whatever." I said.

Then sensei entered the class with his usual neutral expression and place our scores on the board.

"I must say, your approach for completing the orders of Ayanokoji-Sensei is strange. But I am looking forward for the end results." said Sensei.

"Well we are looking for a good challenge sensei." said Takuya.

"Indeed." said Yuki.

I then looked at our score and see all get average or above average scores in mix. In one subject, we got good scores. It will be a great display for other classes.

"Since you all already know about the system completely. I will now show the results or standings for each class." said sensei.

Then he put a little poster on the board and we all check it. Everyone has a satisfice face and everything go as I planned.

Previous C : Points : New C

Class S : 0 : Class D

Class A : 900 : Class C

Class B : 1000 : Class S

Class C : 950 : Class B

Class D : 960 : Class A

New Classes :

Class S : Ichinose Class (1000)

Class A : Horikita Class (960)

Class B : Ryueen Class (950)

Class C : Arisu Class (900)

Class D : Kiyotaka Class (0)

"These are the rankings for the new classes. You should be ready as your class is now known to the whole school and they all must be coming to your class to check on you all." said Sensei.

I am quite satisfied about the rankings and the rest must be coming to our class by now.

(The time will remain the same for the time being. And I will be using the previous Class rankings to not confuse anyone.)

Flashback a little while :

Class A :

Arisu POV :

I was quite intrigued about the rankings of the class about which Katsuragi explained to us all, that he got from the senpai, he was talking about.

He didn't tell us the name of the senpai but still to think that my father make a complex system like this in his school, is quite a feat. I know that others help him but still its unique. Fufufu, my boring life in this school become so fantastic.

I was looking at the back side of my class where **** (just some random) was sitting and in my faction. She hasn't come to school yet, I wonder perhaps she is sick.

The door to our class open and there comes Mashima sensei. He is looking a little pale and has a neutral expression on his face.

"These are the results of your recent quiz and I must say that these all are quite good. None of you are in any type of danger." said sensei.

"Danger?" asked Hashimoto.

"Yes. If any of you fail in midterm of finals in any subject. You will be immediatly expelled from the school." said sensei.

Now that's quite shocking and most of my classmates look quite distraut about it. Then Mashima sensei placed a printed paper on the board.

"These are the class rankings of the month. Since I heard about it from Katsuragi explaining to the class, there is nothing for me to explain." said sensei.

He is right, he was present at the time when Katsuragi-kun was explaining everything to us. I looked towards the rankings and my eyes widened for three things.

First is that, there is a Class S & they got 0 points and we all know nothing about it. Second is our rank which is now dropped to Class C and the third is that all others classes also have almost same amount of points.

I was thinking that we got an early start but it looks like we got played by someone. Fufufu, how intruging.

"Sensei. You never told us that there is Class S in this school?" asked Katsuragi.

"Yeah. I also didn't know about it till now. Chairman today tell us all teachers about it. Apparently this class is full of geniuses and there is only 8 students in this class." said sensei.

"Only 8!?"

"Then why they have zero points?" asked Morishita.

"I don't know about it at all."

"Sensei, we didn't do anything wrong in class. So, why do we have 900 points?" asked Machida.

"I am sorry to say, but your classmate ****, sexually assualted a student and by evidence is expelled from the school. Due to that, your class lose 100 CPs." said sensei.

Hearing this, we all widened our eyes in surprise and we all are in shock. No, she was not this type of girl to do something like this. Looks like someone set her up.

"Katsuragi-kun, looks like we have to check this class for ourselves. Lets go Kamuro-san, Hashimoto-kun & Kito-kun." I said.

"You are right. Lets go Yahiko." said Katsuragi.

Then the six of us goes towards this mysterious classroom, who popped out of nowhere.

Class B :

Ichinose POV :

I am currently sitting in my class and all of my classmates are appaulsing me. We receive 100,000 PP today, which means we didn't lose any of our Class Points.

I am very greatful for Hoshino senpai, only due to her, we are in head start compared to others and we must be in Class A. I still feel sorry for my friends in other classes, but I have to do it for my classmastes.

I must thanked Hoshino-senpai for all this. Sensei look towards us after showing our grades in the recent quiz and is very happy compared to previous month.

"Yohoo students, I am very glad that you all make a quite good job in the whole month and guess what, I have some surprises for you all." said sensei.

Then she place another sheet on the board and we all looked at it in surprise.

"Class S??"

"Umm, sensei. What is this Class S, we never heard of it before." said Kanzaki.

"Yeah."

"Same."

"Well I also found out about it today. There are only 8 students in this class and they lose all their Class Points. They fall directly to Class D and Congratulation, on becoming Class S." said Sensei.

"Kanzaki-kun and Mako-chan. Lets go and check this class for yourselves." I said.

"On it."

I still wonder who caused all this and what exactly happened. We'll find out about it after seeing this Class S.

Class C :

Ryueen POV :

So, the time has finally come huh. Sakagami just finished showing our grades and I must say, there are many idiots in this class. I am not so good in academics myself but not on their level.

Kukuku, we got 95,000 PPs and it looks like we have an early boost. But I am puzzeled by sensei neutral look. He should be happy that his class is now Class A, but his expression say otherwise.

I looked around the classroom to check others. Only Shinna is able to get the anxiety of Sensei and rest are just imbeciles.

"I am happy to say that you all are Class B now." said sensei.

"Class B? Does some other class managed to surpass us?" I asked.

"Actually two. New Class A & Class S." said sensei.

""Class S?""

"Yeah. I also find out today. This class only has 8 students and was hidden for the first month for purpose. I don't know about these CPs but I advised you to be careful." said Sensei.

I look at the sheet and what the fuck!! Johnny class dropped to class C and those defects become Class A. Most surprising, I chinose Class become Class S. The original one is at Zero? What is happening?

Kukuku, looks like this school is not so boring as I thought. I have to see these Class S madgets myself.

"Shinna, Ibuki, Albert & Ishizaki. Lets go and check this mysterious class." I said.

We five left our class and goes to this said Class S or Class D now.

Class D :

Horikita POV :

I just checked my points and we have 99,000 Pps. Which means we have 990 CPs now which is good. My classmates are in quite distraut about the revelation of the quiz results. I must say, there are many idiots present in this class.

Sensei is looking pale and just by her expression, there is a little fear, I wonder why. Sensei then placed a sheet on the board and stands infront of it.

"These are the results of the class standings. I must say if it isn't for Hirata, you all must have lose more than half of your points. Thank him later." said sensei.

She then sidestepped and we all looked at the sheet. This....! I looked around the classroom and everyone has a surprised expression. Even Koenji-kun, who always has a smirk on his face is surprised by this and look puzzeled like everyone else.

"Sensei, we understand about the rankings and we are quite grateful of becoming Class A. But what is this Class S?" asked Hirata.

"We teachers also know about this today. This class contain extraordinary students and only have 8 students in it. For the reason why they have 0 points and in Class D. I don't know." said sensei.

I am very surprised by all this, I don't know what actually has happened. All of my class hace the same view has me. I wonder what Ayanokoji-kun think about all this? He told me he is in Class A and he is smart. I should talk with him after checking this Class S.

I stand up from my seat and address Hirata-kun.

"Hirata-kun. We must check this Class S by ourselves and the other classes must be on their way to check it." I said.

"You are right Horikita-san. Does anybody else want to come with us?" said Hirata.

"I will go." said Karuizawa.

"I will also join you guys. I want to see Class S also." said Kushida.

"I think, I'll go too." said Chiaki.

"Good. Lets go." I said.

"Hahaha. You are lucky that I also happened to be going there. I allow you all to come with me." said Koenji.

"Whatever. Lets go." said Horikita.

I must find about all of this and see for myself. Ayanokoji-kun already help me in the past to see my faults and I don't want to disappiont my only friend in this school. I must show Nii-san, that I am changed now and can stand behind him.

A\N : And done. Next chapter will be on the revealation and the truth behind all of this. I make Horikita a good person, because she is my favourite girl in Class D. If you don't like it, get lost. Next chapter perhaps contains timeskips. I will add Island exam after the next two chapters. Good bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 575 2
This is the one shot I promised you guys so I really hope you like it. So, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is declared dead, what happens now? I don't own Classr...
608K 17.7K 106
OK. So, this is just a compilation of different one shots with Ayanokouji along with all waifus in COTE, and by ALL, I literally mean ALL specially...
66.2K 919 52
Welcome aboard, this is a place where yours truly will be writing random stories which materialise in my very discombobulated brain. Please do get yo...
13.1K 686 7
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka finally achieved what he's wanted since the beginning of his life--freedom. However, freedom comes with it's own set of challenge...