How to save a life Awsten kni...

By crazyforawsten

(Sequel to you saved me) Olivia wood, still battling anorexia, is currently in the hospital. Will Awsten be... More

Sequel
Cecelia jackson
Wait, what?!
Whats your decision?
Im joking
Tired..
At the mall

Olivia wood

14 8 0
By crazyforawsten

A/N This is just Olivia again, you can skip this if you would like, since it's in the other story.
____________________________

Hello! My name is Olivia wood. Sister of Otto wood, in waterparks.
I am 18 years old, and I was born on may 28.
I love Paramore,owl city. My favourite Color is BLUE.
I sometimes get fans coming up to me saying I'm lucky to have Otto as a brother, because he's get to see the other members. I'm never really around them, even though they live in the same house as me. I'm usually out shopping, or going for a walk/run.
Anyway, I don't really consider myself lucky. I have anorexia. I've had anorexia for 2 years. Some of you might think, 'oh that's not so long.' Trust me, it's a terribly long time.
I might not really look like I'm anorexic in that picture of me. That was taken when I was 16. I wasn't anorexic yet.. I haven't really changed that much.. my hair just got longer,,-!: I got a bit taller. And of course, I have anorexia. :/
Otto doesn't want me to be anorexic. But honestly when you've had it for 2 years, it's really hard to go back to being a healthy girl.
I've been in the hospital a lot of times because of this. My parents are never there. They live in the U.S.A.
They moved there when Otto and I were 16. It was the year I developed anorexia. They were ashamed of me. They also weren't very fond of Otto, who was going to be in a band.
My dad said that being in a band was for girls. Stupid,right?
He is now living his dream.
Anyway, our parents don't even love us, and I don't really care.
Bye, have a nice day 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
931K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.