Im joking

Jeanette smiled, and nodded.
"Just walk through there." She said, and pointed to a dark tunnel.
I nodded. "Bye." I said.
"Bye!" She said, and I walked towards the tunnel.
I sighed, and walked inside.
I was walking until there was a wall. Where was I supposed to go?!
Suddenly I started to get sleepy, and I sat down. I fell asleep..
"Olivia.."I heard someone say.
"Is she waking up?" I heard another voice.
I tried to open my eyes, and I saw Geoff. My vision was blurry, so I rubbed my eyes, and it got better.
"Olivia!" Otto said.
"Guys don't talk so loud, my head hurts.." I said, weakly.
"Sorry." Otto said. I looked at everyone, and saw they were all crying.
"What happened to me?" I asked, quietly.
"You passed out, and you were barely breathing. A lot of things in your body are barely working. It's a miracle you're awake." Otto said, tears continuing to fall down his cheeks.
"Otto don't cry." I said.
"Hey, we'll give you a moment alone, ok?" Geoff said.
"We'll come back in a few minutes." Eliza said, and they left.
"Otto, come here." I said.
He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.
I pulled him into a hug, and he sobbed onto my shoulder.
"Otto, it's ok.." I whispered.
He let go, "Olivia it isn't ok! You could of died here, what if you didn't wake up? I want you to start eating again, I know it will be hard. But I also know that you're a string girl, and you can't let people push you around. You need to start eating more, not only for us, but for yourself. I love you, I don't want to come so close to losing my sister again.." he said, his voice cracking, as he continued crying.
I pulled him into a hug again. "I know otto." I whispered. " I will eat more. I promise I will. I can't stand to see you like this.." I said, and let go.
Otto sniffed and wiped away his tears.
He smiled, and nodded. "There's that smile.." I said, and smiled back.
The guys, Eliza, and Cece walked back in a minute later.
"Oh, and Awsten?" I said, and he turned around.
"Yes?" He asked.
"I love you too." I said, and smiled.
The look on his face was priceless. "Wait, how did you-" he started.
I laughed. "I'll tell you later." I said. Awsten smiled.
"Now there's something I've always wanted to ask you." He said, and I smiled, nodding my head.
"What's your favourite colour?" He asked with a serious face. My smile dropped.
Awsten laughed. "Im joking. The real question is, will you be mine?" He asked.
I smiled again. "Of course." I said.