Lost in the Wild: A Link x Mi...

Galing kay StarFormer3757

The Calamity was defeated, but it seemingly costed the Hero's life, whose corpse mysteriously disappeared, mu... Higit pa

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Epilogue

Chapter 6:

197 2 0
Galing kay StarFormer3757

Mipha awoke in the middle of the night. She stood in the bed, looked at Link sleeping against the cave's walls and thought about the latter days she had with him.

He told me I was beautiful... That means... He probably loves me...

She looked at the bag, and thought about the Zora armor inside it.

Maybe...

She instantly remembered something else.

Link said to have escaped the Yiga Clan's lair... That means they are surely after him...

She looked at the Faron jungle.

We cannot stay here forever or they will find us...

She didn't want to imagine what would happen if ever the Yiga Clan found them.

"Mipha?" Link asked.

Mipha looked at Link, who was awake and had his diary in hand with a pen.

"Yes, Link?"

"You look worried."

"It's just..." She looked at Link, "Since you have escaped the Yiga Clan, I have no doubt they're after you."

"Oh, I was about to tell you the same thing. But it looks like it came to your mind first. Now, aside from that, I also want to tell you that we should prepare our things, because we are leaving in mid-day. We cannot stay in one place for too long with those assassins in our tails."

"Thank you, Link."

"Anyways--" A little shaking was felt.

"What was that?"

The tremors began to intensify stronger. Small gaps quickly formed at the side of the cave.

"It's an earthquake!" Link realized, "We have to get out now!"

Mipha quickly took her trident plus the bag with the Zora armor and the Hylian shield inside it, before running out of the cave. She stopped and faced the crumbling cave, all while keeping her balance with the shaking ground. Link jumped out of the cave before falling due to the tremors. The cave fell apart, turning into a bunch of rock debris at the same time the earthquake stopped. Mipha noticed he only took his diary and the pen, which meant that everything that was left inside the cave, save for the phantom armor and the mask Link was wearing, was destroyed.

"I'm... Sorry, about what happened to the things inside that cave..." Mipha said.

"Nevermind about that." Link replied, "Even if I wanted to, I couldn't save it all. At least you got your trident, the bag, and I got my armor, my diary and the pen."

Link got up and cleaned the dust on him.

"So," Mipha asked, "Where are we going?"

"I was thinking about searching for the Spring of Courage."

"Sorry?"

"If the Yiga Clan is looking for us, the Spring of Courage would be the place they will take more time to find."

He attached his diary and the pen on the belt.

"The challenge, however, is that we have to find it first, and in that case we better hurry."

Daylight rose over the region.

"So, are you ready, Mipha?"

"I am, Link" She said as she smiled.

"So, here we go."

Both walked inside the wild jungle in search of the mysterious Spring of Courage. On their travel they encounter various hostile monsters such as Octoroks and Bokoblins, which were easily defeated by the duo. When nighttime arrived they slept in a nearby monster camp ridden of its monsters. The next day, Link took some weapons from the dead monsters as he and Mipha continued their walk.

"Link, look!" Mipha said, as she and Link discovered a great river.

"That's one long river." Link said.

"What if we follow it?" Mipha asked.

"Are you sure?"

"Princess Zelda said that the three Springs scattered across the land has water in it. Maybe that river can lead to the Spring of Courage."

"Alright, then. Let's follow it."

And so they followed the trail of the river. Time after, they arrived at a lake place with two bridges, which was where the river ended. The lake was shaped like an open snake mouth. When they crossed one of them, Link looked at the water around.

"A long river that ends with an open mouth-like lake..." Link said, "Do you think that means the Spring of Courage is nearby?"

"We're already facing it, Link."

"What?" Link said, before Link where Mipha was looking.

"Oh, my..."

Link realized that the place after crossing the two bridges they were standing on was a little plaza with pillars to an enormous dragon-shaped structure with big stone claws at the sides.

Inside, there was a giant-sized Goddess Statue.

"The Spring of Courage!" Link said, as he took his mask off.

Mipha looked at his face. He was completely happy, as seen by his open-mouth smile and his wide-opened eyes. Mipha was happy too.

"We did it, didn't we?" She said, smiling.

"Of course we did!" Link said, looking at Mipha, overjoyed, "I cannot believe it! Oh, the Yiga Clan is gonna have a very hard time trying to find us!" Mipha giggled.

"Link..."

"Yes?" He asked.

"There's something I wanted to say to you some time ago when we knew more about each other in the cave..."

"What is it?"

"Well--"

She was interrupted by stepping sounds heard behind the two of them, followed by an annoyed growling. Mipha and Link immediately looked behind them. Mipha gasped in surprise and fear. It was the blue Moblin that captured her, except it had a large sword instead of the dragonbone club it used to carry. It was looking at Mipha angrily, as if it was saying: "Do you remember me? This time, you won't escape again!"

"That's the Moblin that captured you, I guess." Link said, worried, "It apparently seems to recognize you."

"Yes, I definitely think it is that one." Mipha said, scared.

The Moblin roared, at the same time it took the large sword's handle with both hands and hovered it above the duo.

"Watch out!" Link shouted, as he and Mipha avoided the falling blade.

The fall kept the blade planted in the ground as the Moblin tried all his strength to pull out the buried sword.

"Mipha!" Link quickly said, breathing heavily, "Hide inside the Spring quickly! I'll face that beast on my own!"

"No, I won't!" Mipha refused, remembering what happened to Link during the Great Calamity, "I won't leave you alone! You may not remember, but you died once when you faced Ganon alone! That Moblin is intelligent enough to manage a sword like that one! You may die again if you face that monster alone! And I won't let it happen!"

Link looked at Mipha, worried and confused, before speaking in a serious tone.

"Alright. If your wish is to protect me, then so be it. But that means I shall protect you too, whether it costs me my life or not."

Mipha thought, before nodding, I hope it does not...

Mipha dropped the bag with the Zora armor and the shield, before taking her trident. Later the two of them stood against the blue Moblin. The large creature had already dug out its sword, it looked at the two heroes angrily and roared furiously before running at them. Link drew out a bow he took from the monster camp and shot an arrow toward the Moblin's head, only for the creature to stop his run and, right after that, block the arrow with the blade of the sword.

It looked at Link annoyed.

"You're right, that creature looks smart." Link said, before throwing the bow away and taking a dragonbone Boko club.

"What are you going to do?" Mipha asked, as Link put his mask on.

"We are going to outsmart that Moblin." He answered.

Both of them faced the Moblin, the latter was facing the duo with fury.

"Hey! Fight us if you don't want to run away!"

The Moblin roared at them.

"Here we go..." Link muttered to Mipha.

The creature ran toward the two of them, and jumped for a sword attack. Link and Mipha splitted up to avoid the sword, before it impacted the ground and the blade once again got stuck. Mipha took the opportunity to stab her trident on the Moblin's foot. The monster screamed in pain. The Mobin, having one hand trying to unstick the sword, tried to slap Mipha with the other hand, only for her to luckily avoid the slap. The Moblin felt pain in its other foot, it looked on the other side and saw Link hitting the foot with the club. He saw the Moblin looking at him.

"Come and get me, ugly beast!"

The Moblin roared, before pulling the sword out of the ground. After facing Link, it started to swing its sword multiple times toward Link, only for the latter to avoid them one by one.

"Missed. Missed." Link said every time he avoided the sword, "Missed again!"

The Moblin furiously roared and swung the sword one last time toward Link. He ducked to avoid the sword, but the blade struck one of the place's pillars that was near them. Due to the strike, the pillar was about to fall. Link noticed the falling pillar.

"Oh, no..."

The stone structure violently fell on both the Moblin and Link, breaking upon impact. Mipha was horrified by what happened.

"Oh, no... Link!" She screamed.

She ran to the broken pillar and used all her strength to remove the pillar's pieces one by one. She first saw the Moblin. It was not moving anymore. It was dead. After removing the creature's dead body, Mipha found Link. The skull mask was almost entirely shattered, there were no glowing eyes. Most of the armor was shattered too. Mipha realized Link wasn't moving either.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

312K 13.2K 173
(Y/N) had lived a very boring life. She was eighteen yet nothing exciting happened to the poor girl. Then, one night, while playing The Legend of Zel...
173K 2.8K 184
An AU about Mipha's and Link's life together post Calamity. I tried to have some fun with this story, taking it in different directions, developing...
21.7K 226 22
Mipha is a Zora princess with an incredible healing power, and when her love interest, Link, comes to deliver a special message from The Royal Family...
2.1K 133 16
It was the day of the Calamity. The day where their training would finally pay off and show what it truly meant to be a Champion. However, when it co...