Chapter 7:

"No... No. No. No!" Mipha repeatedly muttered, completely worried, "Not again! Please!"

She took the skull mask off Link's head. His eyes were closed, as if he was unconscious. Mipha noticed a wound on his forehead, with blood flowing from it. Mipha's mind was filled with horror and worry.

"No. No! No! Please, no!"

She was breathing very quickly. Please, don't die... Please... Not like with Ganon... She thought over and over.

"Link! Please, wake up! Please" She said as she slightly shaked Link's body.

No answers, nothing. She stopped breathing quickly, thinking that what she feared most was happening again.

No...

She closed her eyes and began to cry. One of the tears touched the forehead wound.

"Ow!" Link yelled in pain, at the same time he snapped back from unconsciousness and he got up, putting his hands on his forehead, "Ow! Oh, my, that hurts!"

Mipha was completely startled about what just happened.

Link sat, and looked at his hands, which were bloody.

"In the name of Impa, what happened?" He said.

"L... Link?"

He turned to see. Mipha was looking at him in surprise that was slowly turning into happiness.

"Mipha!"

"Link!"

They both hugged, now finally safe with each other.

"I am so happy you're still alive." Mipha said, while both released each other, "I nearly thought you died."

Link reassured her, "Don't worry, Mipha. What is more important is that you're still alive and unharmed."

Link looked at the Moblin's corpse.

"Is it dead?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Let me see."

Link kicked the nose of the lifeless Molbin.

"No reaction. That thing's definitely dead."

Both of them sat on a large piece of the broken pillar. Link inhaled and exhaled relaxed.

"At last, silence and peace..."

He felt the wound's blood and noticed it on his nose.

"Uh, oh..." He said. As he cleaned the blood on his nose with his hand, "Got a wound."

"Leave it to me." Mipha said, as she extended her hand to Link's wound.

"Huh?" Link said, confused.

Mipha's hand started glowing upon reaching the forehead wound. Link startled. The wound

was slowly being healed. Few minutes later, the wound was gone.

"What was that?" Link asked after Mipha's hand stopped glowing.

"My healing power. You might not believe it, but it's true."

"You... That means you're more important than I thought." Link said, "You're truly one of a kind."

Mipha giggled. Link looked in front of him.

"And all that adventure happened just because we encountered each other."

"Yes," Mipha agreed, "I admit I've never experienced such things in my life."

"Oh, really?" Link was interested, "during my long travel, I've lived constantly of helping, attacks, and all that. I've rescued people, killed monsters; there wasn't a single moment where I could rest for an hour."