Hired |N.H|

By PretentiousNiall

When you're hired to be Niall Horan's girlfriend you would think it's simple, throw a few fake hugs here, thr... More

-Chapter 1
-Chapter 2
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4
-Chapter 5
-Chapter 6
-Chapter 7
-Chapter 8
-Chapter 9
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
-Chapter 19
-Chapter 20
-Chapter 21
-Chapter 22
-Chapter 23
-Chapter 24
-Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
-Chapter 27
-Chapter 28
-Chapter 29
-Chapter 30
-Chapter 31
-Chapter 32
-Chapter 33
-Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37
-Chapter 38
-Chapter 39
-Chapter 40
-Chapter 41
-Chapter 42
-Chapter 43
-Chapter 44
-Chapter 45
-Chapter 46
-Chapter 47
-Chapter 48
-Chapter 49
-Chapter 50
-Chapter 51
-Chapter 52
-Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
-Chapter 57
-Chapter 58
-Chapter 59
-Chapter 60
-Chapter 61
-Chapter 62
-Chapter 63
-Chapter 64
-Chapter 65
-Chapter 66
-Chapter 67
-Chapter 68
-Chapter 69
-Chapter 70
-Chapter 71
-Chapter 72
-Chapter 73
-Author note
-Chapter 74
-Chapter 75
-Chapter 76
-Chapter 77
-Chapter 78
-Chapter 79
-Chapter 80
-Chapter 81
-Chapter 82
-Chapter 83
Chapter 84
-Chapter 85
-Chapter 86
-Chapter 87
-Chapter 88
-Chapter 89
-Chapter 90
-Chapter 91
-Chapter 92
-Chapter 93
-Chapter 95
-Chapter 96
-Important Author note
-Chapter 97
-Chapter 98
-Chapter 99
-Chapter 100

-Chapter 94

9.3K 280 179
By PretentiousNiall

Niall's POV

"Come on, you're so much help." Jenny sarcastically said as we were putting baubles on the Christmas tree. I was sitting crosslegged on the floor taking pictures of her instead of actually helping. I giggled and pressed the lock button on my phone before placing it on the coffee table near hand.

"What?" I asked. "You wanted me help, what with now?" I questioned, clasping my hands together and standing up next to her.

"I can't reach up here to put the star on the tree." She whined, jumping on her feet like a toddler having a meltdown. I chuckled at her and she handed me the star. The tree was tall, I guess.

"Here," I handed it back to her. "you're putting it on." I smiled at her and she frowned, slightly confused as she was too short to reach. I didn't reply and just grabbed her around the waist and gently lifted her up so she could reach the top of the tree. She giggled and squealed when I lifted her up, kicking her legs slightly making me chuckle at her cute little ways of reacting.

"Ni," She squealed. "that tickles." She squirmed slightly in my arms.

"Hurry up and put it on, me arms are getting sore for Gods sake woman!" I exclaimed and she gently reached up and placed the star on top of the tree. I put her back on her feet and turned her around so she was facing me. I smiled and played with a strand of your hair. "There, you reached." I smiled and she giggled. It sent a shiver up my spine, even her laugh sends me crazy. She is flawless.

"Why're you just staring at me?" She asked, a blush creeping up her cheeks slowly and igniting them a deep rose. Mine soon grew synonymous to hers when she questioned me like that.

"'Cause, you're freaking perfect." I whispered and then placed my lips on hers.

"Stop." She whined and pulled back from my lips.

"Hey, hey, hey Missy, why're you pulling back?" I asked, pretending to act offended. "I just wanted t' kiss ya, ye wee shit." I said and stroked her cheek, making her giggle.

"I know, I just enjoy being awkward." She grinned and pecked me on the lips. I rolled my eyes at her and looked at the Christmas tree we had out together. It looked ace in all honesty.

"Okay, stand forward, we need to get a selfie with the Christmas tree so everyone on Instagram and Twitter knows how hard we worked and how cute we look today." I smiled, emitting a laugh from Jenny.

"I look like shit." She complained, attempting to fix her hair I had been messing with.

"You never look like shit, shut the fuck up." I rolled my eyes at her and held my phone up for a selfie with her.

"I wanna take it this time." She insisted, trying to grab the phone from my hand.

"Ah, ah, ah little lady, you should know by now, I'm the selfie taker." I said, tutting her earning a roll of the eyes from Jenny.

"Oh come on." She whined. "You'll look cuter."

"You always like to be in control, don't you?" I asked her and she nodded.

"No, your arm isn't like mine, I have one the length of a selfie stick, I instantaneously win." I stuck my tongue out at her and wriggled it petulantly.

"Are you twenty-one or two?" She asked me, placing a hand on her hip. "because sometimes, I can't tell with you." She said.

"Are you twenty-two or two." I mocked, childish as per usual. She sighed deeply and frowned but it didn't last long because she was smiling at me again within two minutes. I put the phone up again to prepare to take the picture but Jenny bent down and hid behind my legs. "What the fuck are you doing?" I laughed, peering down at her in confusion.

"I'm taking the picture." She insisted and stood up, grabbing my phone from me, without consent from me. I sighed but decided I would break the tradition and allow her to take the picture, it's not like it's that big a deal. She took the picture and smiled, handing my phone back to me.

I posted the picture on Instagram and twitter captioned 'She forced me to let her take the picture. But look how cute our Christmas tree is !'

"So," Jenny came behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "did you decide where we will be having Christmas dinner and all that craic?" She asked me and I chuckled because I was rubbing off on her. The posh Brit I once met was now using an Irish slang word. Good work Horan, good work.

"Uhm, I think we will go to Ireland, unless you wanna stay here? I mean it is up to you, I don't wanna drag you outta this country if you don't wanna." I politely said.

"As long as I'm with you, Ni, I will be happy." She turned to face me and placed her hands on my chest, rubbing over it gently. I looked down and watched her hands quite liking that.

"Ireland it is then." I grin and kissed her cheek but she moved her face so I kissed her lips instead. "You're sure now, because I'm going to tell me mammy and if I do then there's no turning back, she'll be makin' us go whether she has to come here an' drag us by the hair." I chuckled and stroked her hair.

"Yes Niall, I'm positive, 'kay?" She smiled and stroked my cheek with the pad of her thumb before kissing my lips briefly. I nodded and smiled brightly because she actually wanted to spend Christmas with me, in Ireland.

I never thought when I met this girl almost nine months ago I never comprehended that she would be spending the next Christmas with me in my childhood home.

Although, when I first met her I never even thought I'd be in love with her; but look where I am. I don't regret it in any way though. She's the love of my life. I never loved anyone like I loved this girl. I was scared at first, scared of getting hurt but she showed me that I can be loved like I can love. All I had to do was trust her.

...

"Niall, I'm cold." Jenny complained, rubbing her bare forearms as we left the airport in Dublin.

"Why didn't you bring your jacket, you tit." I rolled my eyes at her but then started to feel sorry for her because she began to shiver.

"I did but it's in your suitcase." She said, pointing to my suitcase.

"Why is it in my suitcase?" I raised an eyebrow.

"There wasn't enough room in mine." She simply stated, shrugging her shoulders. I started to laugh at the fact she over packed and probably has half her clothes in my suitcase.

"Here." I sighed and took off my zip-up hoodie wrapping it around her shoulders and hugging her tight. "Right there you go, now I'm cold so come on, let's get our rental car." I stated and we went and got our car. Jenny got into the passenger side while I had the job of putting our suitcases into the boot. Where's Paul and my bodyguard when you need them.

"Wow." I blew out a breath of air once I was in the car. "I'm fucked already and I still have to drive down." I sighed deeply and turned on the heating in the car, rubbing my hands together to try heat myself up.

"I would drive but I don't know where we're going, sorry." Jenny apologised.

"Why're ya saying sorry, you don't have t' babe." I chuckled and started up the car. "You can sleep if you want, i'll be okay here." I shrugged and plugged my phone into the auxiliary plug so I could listen to my own music.

"Nah, I'm not tired." She quietly said and wrapped my jacket around her body, curling up on the seat and bringing her legs to her chest. "By the way that's shit music." She complained and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, put on whatever you want." I handed her my phone so she could choose the music played in the car. She controlled the music the whole way of course. Once we arrived at my mum's I was ready to fall asleep. I w

'as truly exhausted and I wasn't sure why.

"Niall! Jenny!" My mother exclaimed, opening the door and running to us while I got the bags out of the boot and started to make my way inside.

"Hi mammy." I smiled and let her hug me, whining when she kissed my cheek, making Jenny giggle. She hugged Jenny as well while I dropped our bags in the hall and went straight to the living room to heat up by the fire.

"It's so nice and cosy in here." I smiled and held my hands out in front of the fire while Jenny came in and sat on the couch.

"Are you two hungry?" My mom asked.

"Starvin'." I answered for us and lay down on the couch next to Jenny, resting my head on her lap. I smiled up at her as my mom told us she was going to go make us some food. It was when jenny started to play with my hair I felt tired, yawning a few times and then giving in and letting my eyes flutter closed. I fell asleep within minutes and started to snore quietly.

Jenny's POV

He looked so adorable asleep. I let him sleep until his mom called and said dinner was ready. Even when she yelled he didn't stir at all. He was literally conked out, he was wrecked. I nudged his face and he groaned and stirred, moving his head but not opening his eyes. It was then I saw he was drooling on my trousers and I started to laugh. How to know Niall is exhausted: he drools. Well, from what I have witnessed anyways.

"Niall." I reached down and kissed his forehead. "Come on, wake up, dinner is ready." I stroked the side of his face.

"No, fuck off." He grumbled and kept his eyes closed.

"Niall, Jenny, dinner." His mother called form there doorway.

"Fuck off." Niall yelled, even louder. "Not hungry." He grumbled and refused to budge.

"Alright." His mother chuckled. "That's okay love, but move so Jenny can get up and eat." She said and Niall groaned louder. She came over and ruffled Niall's hair and he slapped her hand away. Someone is moody.

He whined and wrapped his arms around my waist, burying his face into my lower stomach. I sighed and played with his hair. He's so clingy when he's tired.

"It's okay Maura, just bring it in here and I'll eat here so I don't have to move him." I said and she nodded and came in with a plate for herself and I. I started to eat and as I did Niall started to look for some. He held his mouth open for some and looked up at me with tired eyes. I gave him a few forkfuls and he snuggled down to go to sleep again.

When I finished eating I somehow managed to drag Niall upstairs to his bedroom and he went straight to bed after kicking off his shoes and laying down immediately to sleep. I got in next to him and cuddled down to go to sleep. I wasn't even tired so I just lay next to him, allowing him to cuddle me. I went through Twitter and Facebook until I was tired. By this time Niall was snoring and drooling on my chest. I smiled down at him fondly.

I kissed his forehead gently and snuggled down to go to sleep as well.

...

"It's snowing!" Was the first thing I heard when I woke up that morning. I opened my eyes to see Niall looking out the window. He had certainly woken up from last night.

"Really?" I questioned sitting up.

"Yep!" He excitedly exclaimed. "Now it feels like Christmas." He giggled and clapped his hands like an excited seal. I rolled my eyes at his excitement. It was too early for this and I am grumpy in the morning. "We have to go outside and build a snowman because we are big kids." He giggled and I sighed deeply.

"God Ni, it's like nine in the morning, please, come on let's cuddle or something." I sighed and extended my arms for him.

"Can we have sex?" He questioned as he got back into bed.

"Niall James Horan, it's nine in the morning and you want to make love?" I asked him and he nodded as he pulled me into his arms. He began to leave gentle kisses on my neck. "Niall no, it's too early." I whine.

"S'never too early." He insisted and began to leave possessive marks on my skin.

"Niall, I don't mean to be rude, but fuck off." I pushed him away and he whined.

"I'll go play in the snow with you later but I am not in the mood for love making right about now." I yawned once i finished the sentence and he sighed, rubbing my back.

"Okay." He sighed again and let out a deep sigh. When I didn't react he sighed even deeper and louder. Once again, when I didn't hear it he sighed louder.

"Niall!" I yelled, hitting his chest to tell him to shut up. "You're so bloody irritating, last night you were fast asleep absolutely dead and now you're like an excited three year old who just got a new toy." I sighed.

"Snow makes me excited." He muttered and I just snuggled into his chest, wanting to cuddle. He then started to babble on about nothing interesting. I gave noncommittal grunts every so often to pretend I was listening, it pleased him. "You make me excited too." He smiled and looked down at me. "If you know what I mean." He raised an eyebrow.

"Ugh Niall." I groaned. "You're disgusting." I pushed him away certainly understanding what he was hinting at. He whined again and pulled me closer to him.

'If I do it with you do I have to go out in the snow then because it's cold and I can't be bothered." I looked up at him.

"Okay, if we do I will stay in bed with you all day and cuddle and we can watch movies." He smiled brightly at me.

"Right, come on." I pulled back the covers so he could get under them with me. Just as we were about to get into it there was a knock on the door and Niall's mother opened the door.

"Do you two want breakfast?" She asked and Niall sighed impatiently.

"No, not now mammy can ye leave us alone please?" He asked, turning around to face her, giving her a look. She nodded and chuckled before leaving the room. "We'll be down in a bit." He called.

"Alright." She yelled back as she went down the stairs.

"Okay, he is killing the moody." I grabbed Niall's teddy 'bluebell' as far as I can remember. I threw him on the floor and smiled at Niall who pouted.

"I loved that teddy, don't throw him." He pouted and I rolled my eyes.

"If you wanna make love, stop with that pouting." I stroked his cheek and he then began to kiss me gently.

"Love ya so much." He mumble against my lips, settling himself between my legs.

"Love you too." I whispered back and pulled him closer to me.

I cannot wait for our first Christmas together. And I guess this is a good start to the holiday.

___________

A/N This was a quicker update than usual! At a weird time though haha, I'm in a different time zone now in America! You guys left loads of comments in the last two chapters so I had to update soon for you all ! I even updating on holiday, be proud of me

So, if this gets lots of comments, ill update again soon for you all :) So, don't forget to vote and comment and sorry if this is boring but its coming to the end and its more fill in chapters but I hope you still enjoy them :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
127K 3.8K 28
- ๐€๐‘๐“๐’๐˜ ๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ...
5.4K 157 45
[A BoyxBoyxBoy Love Story] "If only I could kiss him and tell him I'm there.. I'm here.." "There's this border that you are so scared of crossing" "N...