What Was I Made For? ( Gemini...

Da hepyplace

Fourth only has eyes for Gemini. His ambition? Gemini. His dream? Gemini. His future? Gemini. Never once he p... Altro

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Special Chapter (1) - PondPhuwin
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 19

943 63 11
Da hepyplace

Fourth's POV

"How is he now, doctor?", I jumps up from my seat right away as soon as the doctor comes out of the operating room.

"Are you the patient's family member?"

"No, I-", it somewhat got stucked in my throat, the fact that I have no relations to him, not anymore, not even as friends. We're merely coworkers at the moment.

An assuring hand appears on my shoulder, tapping it gently.

"His parents is out of the country and his closest relatives lives 2 hours away from here. I'm his manager, technically his legal guardian at the moment. So how is he?", Mae Yui whom I just got introduced to last week asked. GMMTV has assigned her to be both of our manager to manage us as a couple.

"I see. The patient is stabilised now. We gave him stitches for his leg injury but he might not be able to walk for a really long period of time until the wound heal from within. The fall has caused him to also have a mild concussion but he should be awake soon after the medicine wear off."

Mae Yui nodded her head calmly.

"We need his relative's approval to move him into the warded bed. But in this case we need your signature then we're good to go.", the doctor explained.

"Alright. You wait here na Nong Fourth. I'll come back after the paperwork is settled.", Mae Yui motions me to sit back on the bench that I previously waited on.

I nod my head before slumping down onto the bench. Only then I realised that the ends of my jeans were soaked with Gemini's blood that probably got absorbed when I was using my thigh to support his head.

It's a horrifying sight honestly but I can't leave Gemini right now to go home and change. I need to see him first with my own two eyes.

"Fourth... Hey....", the familiar voice made me look up towards the source.

"Phi... Are you okay? I- I'm sorry.", yet again I shoot up from my seat in urgency, panic and guilt.

In the midst of everything, I forgot about Pond. I didn't even check if he was injured or okay during the incident. All I could think about was to get to Gemini, to get him safe to the point of forcing my way into the ambulance.

Now the guilt of leaving without caring about the person I should prioritise first is eating me alive.

"I'm okay. Don't worry. Here, I went to your house to get you a change of clothes. Figured you'd need it.", he hands me a black paper bag with my clothes in it.

I find that the tone he used was peculiar. He didn't sound like usual or was it all in my head?

"Thank you. I'm glad that you're okay but I'm still sorr-"

"Let's just talk later. I'm going now.", he turns his back on me and starts to walk away after cutting me off.

For sure something is wrong and I knew one of the cause is probably because of my lack of care towards my own boyfriend.

"P'Pond wait! I'm sorry I really am. I didn't mean to, it was too hectic with everything.", I tried to reason.

"It can never be me, right? It'll always be him.", Pond asked with his back still facing me.

"Phi... I- I'm.... Haaa...", a heavy sigh leaving my mouth uninvited. It was an easy answer, it's a no. I picked P'Pond. I choose him I've choosen him. So why is it so hard for me to respond to him.

"Goodbye, Fourth.", with that he left out the door of the waiting area of the hospital.

I was going to go after him but Mae Yui finally comes back. She told me that they're moving Gemini and we can now go wait in his private hospital's room.

My steps feels heavier until it halted my feet. In the end, it wants to go to the opposite direction of the exit.

The opposite direction from where P'Pond is going.

.............................................................

I've changed into the new set of clothes and is now sitting on the armchair besides Gemini's hospital bed. It has been a couple hours but he's not awake yet.

I'm starting to feel drowsy due to lack of sleep and the tiredness of yesterday's event taking a toll on my body. I've been awake throughout the whole operation which was conducted at 1 a.m. and now it's around 5 in the morning.

Mae Yui has left after Gemini got settled in to take care of some other business and rearranging Gemini's schedules since he now have to be bedridden for a while.

I might as well take a little nap while Gemini is still not awake yet so that when he does I could help him with whatever he needs. Yea it'll just be a while.

I check on Gemini one last time, fixing his blanket to cover his hands. He used to place his hand under his neck when he sleeps because he said it gets cold easily. I can't even hate how much I still remember every little details about him now.

I've realised that I still do like him. No, I knew I still stupidly love him. It's just that I refused to acknowledge that feeling because of the past trauma.

However, the matter with P'Pond is something I need to settle before even entertaining these thoughts. Let's just get some eye shut first.

I lean my back on the armchair, resting my head against it before closing my eyes. This doesn't feel right. It's very uncomfortable to sleep in this position. But well this have to do.

.............................................................

Gemini's POV

The moment I come back into my senses I could feel the intense pain shooting everywhere. Be it my head, my leg and my palm?

No, it was not hurt that I felt on my palm but rather water? It feels wet.

I try to pry my hand away from the water source but oddly enough I couldn't. It felt heavy too but also soft? It's a confusing sensation.

Slowly I flutter my eyes open and at first everything was blurry until my eyes finally focused on the culprit that's wetting my palm.

Although I could only see the top of his head, I could tell it's my Fotfot from miles away. He's sleeping while leaning his cheek onto my palm and the wetness is probably his drool dripping.

Old habit die hard I guess. He used to sleep with my palm on his cheeks when we share the bed since he gets hot easily and my hands are cold enough to cool him down.

Nonetheless, my hand is actually turning numb and my leg too. Somehow I can't feel my left leg. I try to move it to the side but it wouldn't move even an inch.

What is happening?

I attempt again to wiggle my toe or something? Anything? Yet nothing work. Why?

Right.... The accident.

When it was happening, the only thing I could think about was to save Fourth. It's like a natural instinct for me to run over and by all means use my body as a shield.

Judging by being on this hospital bed and having an unmoving leg, I saved him right?

He's okay? My Fotfot is okay, right?

I struggle to sit up to check on Fourth to see if he have injuries that I couldn't see from where I am which I have to make sure, just in case.

"Gemini?", my childhood friend got woken up by my movement. "You're awake! Eh you shouldn't move. What do you want I'll get it for you?"

"Ah- Ehem. Nothing. I was just trying to check up on you.", my dry throat burns when I try to speak for the first time after I woke up.

"Me? I'm okay. See...", he abruptly stands up from his seat and even make an extra effort to twirl around to show that he's fine.

"Then I'm glad.", I flashes him a smile, feeling relief that he's not injured.

"You, however...", Fourth motions with his eyes towards my legs. "The doctor said you had a mild concussion and as for your leg, they've dressed the wound with stitches but the torn on the inside need to heal itself and it might take a while so you can't walk for the meantime."

"Figured. I can't move even my toes right now."

Sadness can be seen surfacing onto Fourth's face and I hate it with my whole heart to see that expression on him.

"More than that. I'm bothered by the fact that there's someone's blop of drool on my hand right now.", I try to lighten up the mood by being playful. The drool didn't bother me at all, I just want to distract him from being guilty because I'd do it again. Even if I'll lose both of my legs, I'll do it again just to save him.

Fourth's face instantly turns red as he scurries around to find a tissue box. Sadly he couldn't find any and thus he opted in using his own shirt to wipe the remaining wetness on my palm which earned a loud laugh from me.

"You're just too cute, Fotfot. Look at how red you are. Ahahaha... Ouch!", my head suddenly throbs making my eyes involuntarily closed.

"Gem, are you okay? What happened?", Fourth leans closer, placing his hand onto my shoulder worriedly. "Wait I'll call the doctor now."

Before he could move, I grab his wrist so he would stay in place.

"Just press the button, don't go.

I need you here.

I will always need you."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

46.9K 2.6K 30
This is a Gemini and Fourth AU. When something unexpected happens between two people who have always been each other's first love, how will things ch...
4.6K 353 7
How does it feel to marry your sister's boyfriend? Thiticharoenrak's legacy is no joke. Being the only child of the family, Gemini is expected to be...
6.5K 529 15
Fourth Nattawat Jirochtikul A 26 years old hotshot doctor who works in the ER section of GMM Central Hospital. But underneath the scrubs lies the dan...
My bad boy Da BL_lover

Storie d'amore

89.3K 4.6K 42
An Omegaverse story of GeminiFourth. Disclaimer ⚠️⚠️: This is purely a fanfiction. The characters used for this story are not based on the character...