Mr strangers ||Vminkook

By candymicheal

"you should not have appeared in front of me again park knowing fully well you will die by my hand" "I lost y... More

Announcement
1-a boy who must live to die
2-hide and seek
3-who and why
4-unknown Human
5-stalkers
6-the encounter
7-boys meet evil
8-the pretty lies
9-the land of no return
10-the fear he created.
11-Monster
12-my life without me
13-an old friend
14-the modified doll
15-Curious,Curiosity
16-The West Wing
17-Knight in shining armor
18-jungkook or taehyung
19-Busan
20-Best of me
21-memories like dream
22-A journey to the sea
23-Metal heart
24-The tale of two broken doll.
25-make it right
26-A psychopath
27-A different Alter
28-The boys from the past
29-Hidden card
30-The truth hurt
🔞🔞🔞
31-truth untold
33-All Kims must die
34-inner child
35-The past
36-Doubts
37-Suppressed demon

32-Confession

481 20 4
By candymicheal

Taehyung let out a deep sigh,his arm crossed around his chest gazing at the younger who was staring blankly into space,his eyes looked distant as he tapped his arms on the table.

The silence felt so suffocating that made Jimin rise up and try to walk out but Taehyung stopped him by taking his hands shaking his head making the elder sigh.

He walked towards Jungkook placing an arm around his shoulder giving it a light squeeze,he looked up and flashed him a grateful smile.

"Let get you change?"taehyung spoke up to the male who was covered in blood.

"I'm a filthy bloodthirsty psycho?"his weak voice spoke up in defeated looking up,his shoulder slump as he wrapped an arm around himself.

"No"

"Yes"

taehyung crane to look at Jimin who crossed his arm around his chest glaring at him and Jungkook slowly nod looking back to his lap,eyes in daze with a small frown.

"I know you've been through a lot but You can't keep killing people like this you need to stop all this madness and focus in changing yourself,we are really trying for you but if you're not ready to change,that makes all our efforts worthless,you need to be considerate of us too?"

"I'm sorry...."Jungkook uttered quietly sighing deeply,his eyebrows furrowed together and he look stressed.

Jimin sucks in breath before climbing into the bed with him.

"I'm s.... sorry please don't leave me.."

He continues and Jimin wastes no time in pulling into a hug placing a kiss on his cheeks but he's not really in mood to act lovingly with the younger tonight.

"You have been saying sorry a lot jungkookie"he whispered softly while the younger just snuggles into his arms tightly not letting go.

Who knows a crazy psycho like Jungkook was just an abandoned kid who is in need of attention and love.

It's surprising and shocking.

Taehyung crossed his hands around his chest staring at them with a blank expression and he couldn't help the thought in his head.

"We were forty"the younger uttered quietly catching the two attention who looked confused at the statement.

"Forty?"Jimin repeated and Jungkook nod while still clinging onto him like koala.

"Where I was kidnapped we are forty in number, some were older than me while some younger...but they all died"

Taehyung perk up immediately and Jimin's arm around him tightened.

"Only two people survived,they all ended up dead....."he gulped and his arm instantly looking for comfort from the two and they gladly give him as kim taehyung join them on the bed.

"Whenever new drugs come out,they would test it on us,they will chain us like animals,give us injection on a daily basis,we'd stuck on incubator for few days with machine stuck on our bodies and when one of us died...."he took a deep breath and crawl out of the bed to open the door leading to the balcony to exhale some fresh air,if he didn't he thought he would really go crazy.he went to the night stand and bought a red wine pouring it into glass and took a sip.

jimin felt a tear flow down his cheeks and taehyung kissed his neck while Jungkook continued his story.

"they will tear their body apart and sell at a higher price and if even they are sick they will still go ahead and cut their limb anyway to make money"

"The young girls were raped by those old disgusting doctors and dispose their bodies like a piece of garbage,many hards drugs like morphine were used on us,we were beaten or starve for a few days till they end up dead"he gulp all the drink and pour another drinking it down like he was suddenly gets possessed.

"it's just too painful to be trapped inside that hell,every day was a suffering and even death is a luxury for people like us but the worst part is,despite all the pain we passed through,they would still goes back to their families happily,like they didn't just ruined some lives"

"None survive that hard torture except me and that boy...."

"What boy?"taehyung asked while Jimin breathed in softly.

"The one who actually gives me a reason to live the boy who protects me at all cost,he took the hit,the pain and beaten for me that i wonder if i ever deserve that privilege in that hell"he chuckle dryly despite the tears that felled from his eyes at the mentioned name.

"he was ready to give his life for me and suffered more than me in that tiny room he was my only hope we stick together and look for a way together but in the end,he left me too"

He spat bitterly and harshly wipes his eyes,taking a long sip in his drink and the two started getting worried at his weird actions.

"He was my first love,my angel and my only hope he promised to come back to protect me,he said he would come back to me no matter what but he never came"he uttered lowly turning to the window,his empty eyes wander off to the distance.

"I waited and waited trying my best to stay alive Despite the fact I wasn't alive,I was a walking dead, I'm numb,i was paralyzed,i could no longer feel things"

"Yet I tried to survive but they killed my brother,the only family I had left and i lost the last sanity left on me and before I knew it I was already a monster who couldn't goes on without cravings for blood"

"the hatred I had becomes part of me and I didn't want to die until I have my revenge but at the same time I'm scared to live because i know it going to be a great torment sometimes I would goes back to my life just when did I become so cold or where are my feelings when I killed those family"

"There's sometimes when I miss him and wonder if he ever lived a normal life unlike me or is he passing through more than me,did he become a monster like me"

"there's no way he could live a normal life after all that pain and horrible trauma".

He turned towards the two giving them a grateful smile,his expression screams pain as he took their hands giving it a light squeeze.

"I know you two want the best for me but you shouldn't try too hard,I may never get better and I may die at any time"jimin shook his head,his tears felled uncontrollable while Taehyung sigh trying to hold back his own.

"I'm so grateful for always being there for me despite all the pain I made you passed through"

The two couldn't help the tears that escaped their eyes afterwards at the statement as their grip on each other tightened.

"Thank you Jiminie hyung for always being there for me despite this world not belonging to you,your life was filled with light yet you leave to come to mine that was filled with darkness you give me your love,you sacrifice your body and give me the life i never had,you shined your light through mine that was in a pit darkness"

Jimin lips wobbled, trying hard to control himself as Jungkook caressed his cheeks,his eyes full of fondness and love.

"I'm sorry for not treating you like what you deserve"he whispered softly nudging their heads together before placing a kiss on it.

His second hand was on taehyung who was watching with a softened face,his eyes teary.

"I'm so sorry taehyungie for hurting you and taking JM I'm not really in love with you at that time I just wanted you to suffer,you didn't deserve that yet you forgive me,you are really kind hearted tae and you don't deserve an evil jerk like me"

He confessed and Taehyung pecked his lips, smiling through his tears.

"i just want you to know that I'm grateful, I don't want to lose any of you,i would rather die instead"

"If one day I end up dead.please take care of Jiminie hyung and yourself "

The two shakes their head as Jimin was already sobbing while Taehyung sniff,his own tears felled.

"You could also live too,why are you being so negative"taehyung croaked and Jungkook wipe his tears away giving him a smile.

"I'm not dying,at least not now not until I have my revenge"

"Why can't you live for us"jimin expressed desperately taking both of his hands squeezing it like his life depends on it."no I won't let you die,you are not leaving us".

Jungkook smile and pulled him into a hug caressing his back as the elder sob painfully on him,he gestures to taehyung who joined while his tears flowed like a river.

"Stop being a crybaby you two, it doesn't suit your beautiful face"

Jungkook smiles,wiping their eyes with his thumb,he didn't cry the whole time but he was bleeding inside,he felt a pang on his chest,he had always wanted to die but now he desperately wanted to live but it's too late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 746 28
[SLOW UPDATES] Kim Taehyung, son of one of the most powerful mafia gang 'The Kims' had everything he wanted but always wanted to find his childhood f...
707K 30K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...
3.7K 173 36
"jungkook... remember I don't love you...so never expect anything from me and stay away from me ... understand"Tae said angrily... "o-oh..okay ..I kn...
72K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...