Right Now. (A Niall Horan Fan...

By niallersslut

When the innocent and adorable Brianna Lloyd meets bad boy Niall Horan her world is changed. For better or wo... More

The party
An encounter
Take me home
Drive home
Behind every man is a reason
I've got you
Your mine
I can't deny it
Attempt Two
Summer Nights
What's done is done
Give me Love
Goodmorning
I want
Meetings
Forever and always
They don't know about us
Calls at night
questions and secrets
The protector
Shopping day
Introductions
Visitor
Escape route
I need you
I was done.
Kiss you
One Night
One more night
Your voice your reason
my heart is beating for you
Us
Moving day
Up all night
Dont stop the party
Pale Face. Snowflakes
I swear on my life
Hold you tight
We are young
Airplanes in the night sky
Flights
Burning like a fire
Tonight I wanna hold you so close
My baby
Wide awake
Tears fall down
Palms to the sky
Stay
Wings
Coz he don't adore you
Slim shady
Ed
Authors note
Love Again
Rings
Memories
Dates under the stars
Epilogue

Plans

535 5 0
By niallersslut

Briannas POV

I woke up tightly wrapped in Niall's arms. I looked down at my naked body. I struggled from his grip as I went to put clothes on. I put a pillow in Niall's arms and walked into the bathroom ready for a shower.

I started washing my hair. I could hear the door open. Suddenly the shower curtain was ripped back. There was a naked Niall standing there. Niall climbed in amd smirked at me.

"morning baby" Niall spoke in his raspy morning voice.

"Good morning" I replied.

Niall lent across and started kissing me. He pushed me hard against the cold tiled wall. The steam and water falling around us.

Nialls POV

" you're so beautiful Brianna" I murmured.

she was really beautiful. I started biting at her collar bones, leaving fresh bite marks and bruises for her.

"your mine " was all I could say. I needed her to know that. I turned the water off and let the steam float around the shower. I pulled Brianna into me. "Thanks for last night. I enjoyed it babe " I whispered seductively in her ear. I felt het giggle.

" Thanks for being the one to take my virginity" Brianna replied. "I wouldn't want anyone else" she continued.

we got out of the shower and got dressed.

~3 days later~

Briannas POV

Once again I had work all day. I was really looking forward to going home.

When I arrived home Mum and Cher were sitting on the couch. "Take a seat" mum said.

"Whats going on?" I asked.

"Well I'm moving into a little flat with Marcus. " cher said with a smile.

" So Brianna since your father is at war it would only be us looking after the whole house. " Mum finished.

" I was thinking mum and dad could get a small flat and maybe you could get your own. " Cher said.

"I don't have enough money to save up for university as well as by a flat" I said.

I needed to save up to go to University next year.

I walked up to my room and locked the door. I called the only person who could make me happy. Niall.

" Hey baby I have a problem. " I said into the phone.

"What happened?" Niall asked me.

"Cher is moving out. Mum and dad want to get a small flat. They want me to get my own flat. I don't have the money for that as I'm saving for University" I told Niall.

"well why dont you live with me? I'm across the street from the University" Niall suggested.

" really? " i asked.

" I'll think about it" I said to Niall before hanging up.

"Mum I have a plan" I said racing down stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.7K 29
{DONT READ MY FIRST FANFIC AND ITS BAD YOU'LL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE IF YOU READ. PROCEED WITH CAUTION} Have you ever been forced to go somewhere? You r...
25.2K 941 13
Niall Horan is one level unluckier than usual. Until fate decided to turn things around and made him experience the most unforgettable affair he'll e...
358K 5.2K 20
Niall Horan is going through a rough patch in his life. He goes out to party almost everyday to forget about it. Simon has had enough and thinks Nial...
1.1M 14.1K 23
When One Direction is asked to meet with a girl dying from cancer, Niall is reluctant to go. Things change, however, when he actually meets this gir...