I Married The Cat! (A stampyl...

By Hannah_Hatter

Willow is in love with the game Minecraft and her fave youtuber stampylongnose. But when she goes to London a... More

The Plane Ride
Princess Kate... NOT!
The Shopping Centre
Kidnapped!
Raped!
My First Kiss
Jake's Anger
Pregnant?!
The Baby Shower
He Came Back!
The Baby's Coming!
A Mother's Life
Stampy Comes Back
He Proposed
The End

Can't think of a name for the chapter

352 10 15
By Hannah_Hatter

Willow's POV

I opened my eyes and immediately shut them again, as the sun shone right in my eyes. I used my hand to cover my eyes as I stumbled out of bed. It was Wednesday, the day my favourite youtuber in the entire world, stampylongnose, would make his Lovely World video. It was also the day when I recorded my video. I fumbled for my xbox controller that had gotten tangled in the covers of my bed. Then I shut the curtains and began to record. 

"Hey guys time to travel through the Willow trees!" I greeted lightly.  As soon as I finished recording my minecraft video, I quickly edited it, then began to upload it. After that, I hopped over to Stampy's channel and watched his video. When he got to the Love Garden, I got excited. Could it be me that would be added to the Love Garden?  I hoped.. 

"And today to the Love Garden, I'm adding Netty. And if you don't know who Netty is, she's my sister." Oh. Oh well. Maybe next time. As I finished watching the video and began to see if someone wanted to play Hunger Games, my older brother, Jake, barged into the room.  He came in and did a small happy dance.

"Jake? What on the Earth are you doing?" I asked him.

"Pack your bags little sister." He told me. "We're moving out of this low down country!" 

"Out of the country?" I asked. "What country are we moving to exactly?"

"Yorkshire, England mate!" He shouted in a British accent that sounded more Australian.  My jaw literally dropped. That was where STAMPY'S best friend, IBallisticsquid lived! And if he was there, maybe Stampy would be there too!  I jumped up and joined him in the happy dance. My day was going great and it wasn't even noon yet!

(Three chapters for three different books in one night, PLUS a  new story. Your  welcome)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...