The Nerd Girl Is a Street Dan...

By emerita_giselle

Lil 'Zalea, aka Ellie Azalea has become the the most popular street dancer in New York City. Performing with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 27

8.8K 336 155
By emerita_giselle

Comment<3

Vote<3

Hope you enjoy!!

_____________________

~Ellie

"Do I have to!" I groaned to rob as I kept on begging him to let me stay home from school.

"Yes! If you don't go I will force you in there with your regular clothing on" he threatened.

"You wouldn't" I snapped back.

He inched his face closer to mine, "try me" he said trying to be intimidating.

I glared at him as I huffed and walked to my closet knowing fully well that rob would definitely drag my ass back into that school without my nerd disguise on.

He smirked as he crossed his arms over his chest and laid on my bed.

"Fuck you rob" I growled as I slid on my regular nerd attire.

"When and where sweet cheeks" I herd him reply.

"Eww rob!" I screeched as I threw him one of my sweatpants.

All I herd from him was a chuckle as I huffed out of my closet and out to the kitchen.

"Here I made you some Pancakes" rob handed me a plate with 3 pancakes and set it down on the table with a glass of water and syrup.

"Are you serious?" I smiled.

"Yes you little brat now eat it" he chuckled as he pushed me towards the table.

"You the real mvp Rob" I smiled at him as I held my fist in front of my mouth while pointing at him with my other hand.

"God your such a weirdo, eat!" He exclaimed.

"Shit don't have to tell me twice"I smiled as I ran over to the food and started to devour the delicious food that was in front of me.

"I swear, I feel sorry for your future husband for having to deal with how much you are alike to an animal eating" rob commented as he looked at me with a scrunched up nose.

"Well you know what, fuck you Rob, if my man ever decides to call me an animal because of the way I eat, he'd be 6 feet under before he'd even be able to utter sorry" I replied sassily.

"I'm kidding" he laughed as he grabbed his car keys.

Glaring at him as I finished my food and went to put the dishes in the sink I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran out to the car.

"You have all your papers?" Rob asked as he backed out of the drive way.

"Yes father" I replied rolling my eyes.

"Look, we won the freaking championships, we get to go to fucking Hawaii then Fiji and you can't forget about Bora Bora!" Rob exclaimed excitedly as he slightly jumped in his seat.

"Rob we only get to go to Bora Bora if we perform something different, you know what the judges said!" I sighed out.

"So! Jay has an idea of what he wants me and you to do" he said as he stopped at a red light.

"Why just me and you?" I asked as I turned my head towards him.

"Because he said something about being lovers in the dance, I don't know, but all I know is that he has something good up his sleeve" he shrugged as we were only a block away from the school.

"Do you think we'll have enough time to learn it?" I asked.

Rob turned to be and gave me a flat look as in are-you-serious?

I chuckled, "okay okay, stupid question, but we're gonna be in Hawaii and Fiji having the times of our lives and we have to learn the dance while on vacation"

"So! We get to go to fucking Bora Bora, I'm pretty sure that's defiantly worth the practicing"

Nodding at his response, "yeah your right"

Pulling up to the front of the school, I was about to get out of the car when rob pulled me back in, "lip ring" he pointed towards my mouth.

"Fuck" quickly pulling down the headboard mirror I took out my
Lip ring and slipped it in my bag.

"Thanks Robbie" I smiled in relief.

"Get your ass to school" he shook his head.

"Yeesh I'm going im going" I put my hands up in surrender as j got out the car and closed the door.

Before he drove off he rolled down the window just to wink at me,
"Have fun at school princess" he cooed.

Glaring at him I flipped him off as I walked in through the front doors of the school and towards the office.

Sighing I walked in the office and handed the lady all the papers as well as answered a few questions she had in mind.

After all that was figured out, I made my way out and towards my
Locker to see the one and only Aiden standing at my locker.

"Fucking shit" I as I decided to keep my head down and walk to my locker.

"Ellie"

"Don't talk to me" I growled as I opened my locker as he stood to the side.

"Please just hear me out" he pleaded.

"What Aiden, what?" I let out an exasperated sigh.

"You say all this stuff to me and then you do the complete opposite, you said you loved me, and now your back to bullying me? Your sick and a coward for doing that" I said almost on the verge of tears.

"Ellie im sorry, I never meant to hurt I was just so- honestly I don't even have an excuse for what I did because there is none, what I did was completely unacceptable and I understand if you don't want to even look at me, but please just give me a chance to start over with you, square one, acquaintances, or more so for what I was going for, friends, please" he pleaded

Looking at him skeptically, "acquaintances" I replied.

His eyes lit up, "I was kinda hoping for friends, but that'll do to"

"Don't push it" I said as I was about to walk off but then I was stopped at the sudden thought that crossed my mind.

"So how's it gonna go down, you still gonna bully me or what?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"God Aiden you don't understand how much I want you to feel
The pain I felt, I want you to hurt like did, like I am" I concluded as I looked at him, clearly speechless I just walk away and head to my class not bothering to look back.

And that's how the rest of the day went on, Aiden and his little posse left me alone, as we ignored each other like the plague.

More so much more of me trying to stay low profile and make sure he doesn't catch a sight of me.

As the school day came to an end rob told me he would be able to
Pick me up after school.

As I'm walking towards the exit of the school I feel an arm suddenly grab me by the waist cover my mouth and pull me into an empty classroom.

Are you fucking kidding me.

Struggling against the stranger I bit their hand earning a cry of pain as their hand pulled away from my mouth.

"Shit! What the fuck! Damn it Ellie its me Aiden!" He cussed as he nursed his hand.

"Are you serious! Your seriously gonna do this shit again, what the hell do you want from me Aiden! I'm so over your bullshit and your seriously starting to piss me off so what the fuck do you want!" I screamed at him as my chest heaved in anger.

"I herd you guys won the championships" he said hesitantly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Congrats"

"Is that it?" I replied blankly.

"I just-wait Ellie- shit look I- I feel so horrible for what I did and I just really want to make it up
To you" he whispered.

Suddenly feeling exhausted, "you can't, at least not anymore" I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

He immediately looked up and looked at me, "what do you mean I can't, your gonna be in school how can I not make it up to you"

Biting my lip, debating on wether or not to tell him.

"Aiden we won the championships, that means I'm leaving for Hawaii, Fiji, and hopefully Bora Bora and I'm not
coming back anytime soon" I responded.

"What?" He looked at me as if pleading that what I'm saying was just a joke.

"Aiden today was my last day here, after the vacation we plan to move to Cali and start our own-actually never mind that's none of
Your business but either way I'm not coming back" I concluded.

A look of hurt and disappointment crossed his eyes but was immediately replaced by determination.

"You'll see, I'll make it up to you, one way or the other" Aiden said as he looked at me one last time and left the classroom leaving me confused and a loss for words.

"He's absolutely an idiot and just plain out dumb" I said shaking my head as I walked out of the classroom and towards robs car.

"How was school princess"

"Shut the fuck up and go home" I growled.

"Me to Ellie me too" rob chuckled as we headed home.

_______________________

Comment<3

Vote!

Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 1.6K 103
WARNING: My story contains mature and sensitive content. Please read at your own risk. *** Previously "Saving The Girl Who Thought She Was Broken" **...
2.8K 78 34
She loves staying bundled up at home, and so does he. She loves physical touch, and so does he. She loves football, and so does he. She loves playing...
3.6K 147 37
"Would you like to dance?" the boy asks me. I stare deep into his blue eyes, but I can't figure out who he is. He's tall with dark hair and the brigh...