First love-Yoonmin

By ilovesuno0

Yoonmin been friends since they were little. They slowly became more than friends... PLEASE READ THIS STORY �... More

1: Yo-yo
2: cuddles
3:holding hands
5:flirting
6: Kiss
7: one more
8: shy glances
9: hyung
10: what a bitch
11: rose
12: my moon.
13: Christmas
14: first time ;)
15: future?
16: ohh. ;)
17: dangerous night
NOTE
18: staying overnight
19: fears
20: Birthday
21: tomorrow
22: Night out ;)
23: last year
24: Not the same
25: breaking up...
26: Moving on?
27: Healing
28: Taking care
29: truth
30: Love ;)
31: last day of high school
32: The End
NOTE
33: Date 1.
34: Date 2. ;)
35: Date 3.

4: new friend

123 7 2
By ilovesuno0

7th grade

Jimin was looking at his phone liking yoongis new post. He couldn't see Yoongi for three days because he was at a dancing competition in busan. He missed Yoongi so much.

Jimin pouted when he saw that Yoongi was having fun with someone else. Who? Well it's his cousin from daegu. Jimin never met him but jimin was jealous, he wanted to spend time with yoongi.

Jimin's teacher: "Jimin, warm up it's almost time to perform."

Jimin: "Yes ma'am."

Jimin sighed and did what he was told to do.

After his performance.

Jimin's mom: "Jiminie sweety you did so good! Are you hungry?"

Jimin: " No mom.."

Jimin's mom could sense there was something wrong with jimin.

Jimin's mom: "Is there something wrong sweety?"

Jimin: " It's nothing mom.. I just augh- " (whispering) I miss Yoongi.."

Jimins mom didn't hear him so she just kept driving back home.  She did stop for some food tho.

Back at home. Jimin was wearing his hoodie and texted Yoongi about the dance competition. But Yoongi never responded back. It made jimin feel forgotten. Jimin looks at the clock. it was late so yoongi is probably asleep. So jimin covered himself up with his blanket and went to dreamland.

The next morning jimin took a shower and got ready for school. He didn't feel like going to school but yoongi was there. So he didn't want to miss school.

Smiling while walking into the school. jimin found yoongi but with someone. Jimin's smile lessens and he slowly walked over to them.

Yoongi was smiling happily at his new friend. Jimin was surprised to see him this happy around someone else other than him.

Jimin: "Yoongi! Im back!"

Yoongi looked over to see his best friend smiling at him. Yoongis face brightened up and he ran to jimin, he grabbed Jimin's waist and hugged him tightly. Jimin laughed at Yoongi excitement.

Yoongi: "Mochi! You're finally back!"
(Gummy smile)

Jimin blushs and responds
"Yea- I'm here so uh what did I miss in miss blah class and who is this?"

Yoongi: "Oh! Meet my friend. Hobi met jimin, jimin met Hobi." (Smiles)

Jimin: "oh it's nice to meet you." (Shyly smiles)

Hobi: "it's nice to finally meet you jimin."

Jimin nodded.

Hobi: "Yoonz has been talking about you nonstop!" (Whining) "it's was getting kinda annoying."

Jimin was shocked by what hobi said. But Yoongi ran to hobi and shut his mouth up. Yoongi looked at jimin with a flush face and a little awkward smile.

Yoongi: "I'll be right back!"

Yoongi pulled hobi away and jimin was left in the hallway with a shy smile. Jimin covered his face with his hands and sighed. Jimin was giddy again. Yoongi makes jimin heart beat quicken. Jimin calmed his self down.

When the two boys got back. jimin was waiting for them. Hobi had an annoyed look on his face while Yoongi had a smile.

Yoongi: "Jimin after school can I come over?"

Jimin: "of course Yoongi."

Yoongi and jimin then talk about what jimin had miss. Hobi the third wheeler here wasn't thrilled that they were basically ignoring him. So he walked away..

Before school ends hobi talked to yoongi while they were waking out.

Hobi: "Yoonz let's hang out."

Yoongi: "Hobi I can't I going to be with jimin.."

Hobi: "oh come on just for a little while. There's a party at Sara's place tonight. She is going to have pizza and wings" (Trying to convince)

Yoongi: "cool but I'm not going. I'm supposed to hang out with jimin."

Hobi put his arm around Yoongi and got almost to close to yoongis face. Yoongi backed away a little.

Hobi: "come on dude."

Yoongi moved away completely.
Yoongi: "no sorry I promise jimin."

Hobi: "fine have fun." (Sighs in defeat)

Yoongi nodded and went to his dad's car and they drove home.

Little later Yoongi was dropped off at Jimin's home. He brought clothes with him because he knew that he's going to sleepover. Yoongi knocked on the door and the door opened. In front of him was a cute little mochi with a frowning. Yoongi's smile went away when he saw the sad little mochi.

Yoongi: "hey mochi what's wrong?"

Jimin: "why are you here?"(teary eyes)

Yoongi: "Uh- we are hanging out today remember?"

Yoongi was shocked. His little mochi never talked so angry to him before. He was getting worried.

Jimin: "Weren't you supposed to go to Sara's party with hobi!?"

Yoongi: "No I didn't want to hang out at the party.."

Jimin: "Oh. Come in..." (embarrassed)

Yoongi came in and looked at the depressed mochi. Yoongi grabbed Jimin's face to make eye contact. Jimin's eyes were tearing up his lips were shaking. Yoongi expression was soft. In the softest tone he asked.

Yoongi: "Jiminie what's wrong?" (Worried)

Jimin finally went to sobbing. But he wanted privacy. He grabbed Yoongi pulled him upstairs to Jimin's room. When he shut the door. He latched himself onto Yoongi.

Yoongi: "it's ok what happened jiminie? Did someone hurt you? Are you hurt? What's wrong? (Looking all over Jimin's body)

Jimin: "No I'm it's just- I don't. Know"

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's head and wipes the tears off his mochis face. He freed himself from Jimin's grip and sat on the bed. He patted the space next to him. Jimin moved to the bed and sat down. They both lay down and Yoongi grabbed Jimin's waist pulling jimin closer. Jimin calmed down but was still hiccuping.

Yoongi:"jimin tell me what happened.."

Jimin looked up at Yoongi
"I was behind you guys ." "I heard what he said to you and I didn't like how close he was to you, I thought you would go and leave with him...Yoonie."

Yoongi: "hmm.. I didn't want to go jimin.. I want to stay with you... because your better than a party" (brushing his fingers through Jimin's hair)

Jimin: "really? Aish you're so cheesy yoongi." (Glowing smile)

Yoongi: "I'm for real !! jimin I promise that no one will ever take your spot from you not even a stupid party or dessert..."

Jimin: "Not even your favorite animal?"(smiling)

Yoongi: "umm. Maybe it will.."

Jimin laughed at Yoongi. And snuggled his head into yoongi's hoodie. He liked how Yoongi smelled like vanilla, so sweet jimin never wants to leave.

Jimin and Yoongi talked the rest of the time while cuddling. After a while, they started to play video games. Yoonmin were sitting down, Yoongi was back hugging jimin while they played their game. They didn't mind the closeness. They started to like more than usual.

TBC

Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 2.3K 10
Shattered. Friends to lovers. - Yoonkook (Top Yoongi - Bottom Jungkook) - not like i usually write lol Started: 19 Jan. 2020 Completed: 8 Feb. 2020
16.6K 827 49
Yoongi has given up on love, but can't control his little crush for Jimin. Will he chase him or let Jimin go, since he can't offer him what he needs...
6.6K 690 15
__________ I'm your boyfriend. And I'll always be your boyfriend, until the day I become your husband. ... Right ? __________ -a love journey of Suga...
56.9K 1.3K 13
You and your best friend have been together since you were little, your friendship has been quite different from normal ones. One day changed everyth...