Alot Like Love | YEONBIN

By ch0ishrt

A yeonbin fanfic. More

001

๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š

22 1 0
By ch0ishrt

Yeonjun has been bartending at a pub in a city that never sleeps (AKA New York) for as long as he could remember. His boss would always insist on hiring him a helping hand since he managed the bar all on his own but he hated the thought of bartending with someone else yet his boss kept bringing in newbies for him to train though non of them made it through the first day.

That was until one day his boss brings in a tall, blonde, maybe even rather charming boy.

Keep reading to find out the rest!!

Just a heads up that this story is strictly for entertainment purposes and how I portray the two in the story isn't exactly how they are irl.

mood board:

tws may include:
mentions of sh/suicide
mature content
mentions of an ed/ano triggers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.2K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
176K 4K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
42.4K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...