TEMPTATION [Cha Eunwoo 18+]

By Alcoholicpanda

Temptation .The desire of doing something, especially something wrong or unwise. For him she was a dark fanta... More

Introduction
1. Dominant Demeanor
2. Cupcake
3. Nocturnal Emission
4. A Friend
5. Attention
6. Touch Me [๐Ÿ”ž]
7. Your Touch [ ๐Ÿ”ž ]
8. The Taste of You
9. Nightmares
10. Stay
11. Alcohol ๐Ÿ”ž
12. Taehyung
13. Black Vehicle
14. Heartbeat
15. Love
16. Beauty [๐Ÿ”ž]
17. Drug
18. Lies
19. Your Plaything
20. The Girls
21. Chase
22. Try
24. Perfect Distraction [๐Ÿ”ž]
25. Tension

23. Use Me

496 22 7
By Alcoholicpanda

I pleasure you for the moment

Collide by Justine Sky ft. Tyga 

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/n's apartment was filled with a disturbing vibe, none of the three adults dared to speak. The air was filled with an uncomfortable silence as Aaron stared deep into her soul, his eyes held nothing but rage.

His hands were slightly shaking as he took a step forward where the two were standing. Y/n hands were shaking by the nervousness that bottled up in her chest.

She couldn't bring herself to look up. She wanted to disappear right there.

Meanwhile for Eunwoo, he didn't feel bad at all. He was feeling too proud of his actions. Eunwoo being Eunwoo, he didn't even see the consequences of his actions. He wanted to win and he did. That was his only concern. He felt like he had some kind of power. He felt satisfied.

"I should've known" Aaron whispered, his veins popping on the sides of his face. His voice held rage but also dejection. The disappointment in his eyes were visible.

He felt like he didn't know the woman who was standing across him. "I should've known you were doing this behind my back!" he added while his hands swung back and forth, indicating her boss. His voice has become louder this time.

Y/n couldn't look up at him. Fear and embarrassment filled her insides. "Wasn't I enough for you?" he whispered again, his mind went back in denial and his eyes held tears.

"Fucking answer me!!" Aaron shouted this time, as he took a step over her before his both hands rested on her shoulder. His finger dug into her skin while his eyes shifted towards Eunwoo who by the time was walking towards Y/n In attempt to protect her.

"Am I not enough?" he shouted and she nodded her head no, looking up at him.

Aaron pushed her in anger as soon as his gaze mate hers, but before she landed on the floor Eunwoo was fast to catch her weak body. He then stepped in front of her covering her body with his.

"Leave while I'm asking you politely" Eunwoo decided to interrupt, looking down at him as he was taller than Aaron.

Aaron looked up at him with the same rage in his eyes. "I'm so disappointed in you, Y/n! You're nothing but a dirty whore!" he raised his tone, lighting a feeling of nausea in Y/n.

"I said leave!" Eunwoo said with rage, startling Y/n. Her hands were shaking way more than usual and she closed her eyes as those memories started forming inside her head.

"Just so you know, he's going to use you Y/n!" Aaron's tone couldn't seem to decrease, instead, it kept on being louder and louder with every word. "He's going to use you, and he'll throw you away once he's done with you!" with that being said, Aaron left them.

Eunwoo watched his figure fading, as Aaron made his way towards the elevator. "Mark my words Y/n! He'll break you" those were the last words that left Aaron's mouth before the doors of the elevator closed.

Y/n covered her ears in attempt to muffle the voices, but there was no use as the voices already  originated inside her head. The flashbacks kept on repeating inside her chaotic mind but she tried her best to calm herself.

She tried her best not to get carried away by the images that disturbed her, she tried her best to stay awake. She didn't want anyone to see this side of her. Not another man, not even Eunwoo.

"Hey, hey, are you okay?" Eunwoo looked down at her, his hands rested on both sides of her shoulders as he looked at her with concern in his eyes.

Y/n nodded in response, fixing her shirt, she then forced a smile as her eyes met his. "Let's go, we're already late" her voice was weak but she tried her best to cover the discomfort she was feeling at the moment.

"You can stay home if you want to, I mean I-" Eunwoo started off before she interrupted him.

"No, I'm absolutely fine. Let's go" Y/n spoke, gulping the lump in her throat.

She hated acting like the victim, she knew that this was her fault and she deserved that. She did a horrible thing to the man who helped her, to the man who saved her life while she was in danger.

What she did was unforgivable and disgusting.

SEOKJIN'S POV

"Hyung" Taehyung's voice pulled me out of my trance and I hummed in response, raising my gaze towards him.

"You're zoning out, again" he added. His eyes held concern and I hated myself even more. "I was just thinking about your wedding" I smiled at him to ease the tension and I saw how his eyes lit up.

"What were you thinking about?" he shyly smiled, warming my heart.

"I can't believe you're getting married before me" I said and Taehyung chuckled. 

"I'm so happy for you Taehyung, honestly" I genuinely smiled.

"You're so lucky to be with the person you love the most. Please, be a good husband and don't break her heart. Because, once you lost her...you might find yourself in a shitty position. Your life wouldn't have a meaning without her" I said with a sigh.

I tried my best to hold back my tears as everything kept on reminding me of that night. Her face, her teary eyes and the way she faintly called my name.

I fucked up, I fucked up so bad but I'm not in a position to beg her to come back to me. Who am I to ask her that? That would make me a selfish person.

I let her go, and I knew how hard it was for her back then.

"I'll keep my promise and love her until my last breath" Taehyung responded with a smile. "And hyung, I um- I told Lilin to invite Eunwoo" he added and my heart broke, poor guy is going to witness a painful thing.

"Do you think that he's going to be there?" I asked, cause I know that if it was me I wouldn't be able to do it. Considering what Eunwoo has gone through.

"Surprisingly yeah, he reassured Lilin that he would be there"

Damn!

LATER THAT NIGHT

JUNGKOOK'S POV

FLASHBACK

"Who are you?" the half naked man stared at me for a couple of seconds. His hands were ruffling his wet hair, as he eyed me up and down.

"I'm the one who should ask that, who the fuck are you?" the anger that was building up inside of me was indescribable. His eyes shifted towards the bouquet of flowers I was holding, and he let out a small chuckle.

"You must be at the wrong apartment dude" he said, tightening the towel that was covering the lower part of his body.

My hands started shaking slightly, and my grip on the flowers tightened. "I know damn well that I'm at the right place, answer my question who-" before I was able to finish my question, I saw her figure popping behind him.

She was wearing and oversized t-shirt and white socks, her hair was messy and her neck was covered with hickeys. And I swear, I felt my heart breaking by the sight in front of me.

I felt my heart shattering into thousand pieces and I wasn't even in a position to be jealous or mad.

"Jungkook?" her voice came out like a whisper and she walked towards us. "Excuse me Mark, can you give us a second?" she politely asked him lowering her tone. Her eyes met mine but she looked to the side, avoiding my gaze. The guy disappeared from my sight, making his way towards the living room.

"What are you doing here Jungkook?" the sudden change of tone surprised me.I don't know why she was being cold towards me.

"Who is he?" I ignored her question and continued with mine. Her eyes were still avoiding me, and that pissed me even more. Two days ago, we were both tangled up in her bed and I thought that maybe this could lead to something.

"Answer me! Goddamnit! Who the fuck is he?" I couldn't help but raise my tone this time, causing her to finally look me in the eyes.

"That's not something that should concern you Jungkook" she said, her voice was stern but there was a glimpse of guilt in it. I was so confused. I thought we had something, but two days later she's already fucking another dude. "You're in no position to ask me that. We're not dating, remember?!" she added.

"You know what? You're right" with that, I turned around and made my way towards the elevator. For the first time in a while, I felt my heart shattering, but I was still hoping that she'd call my name and beg me to stop.

I was hoping that she'd accept me and be mine.

PRESENT DAY

"Kook" a female voice interrupted my thoughts and I turned my head towards the door of my cabin. Lilin was standing there, looking at me with a concerned expression.

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?" she asked and I nodded in response.

"I'm just busy these days" I sighed, flashing her a smile. Lilin walked in, making her way towards the chair across me, and she sat down as soon as she reached it.

"You guys are so busy these days" she said rolling her eyes.

"Namjoon wouldn't even answer my calls and Eunwoo declined my offer to be my date on Tae's wedding" she added adjusting the rings that are on her fingers.

She then turned her gaze over me and looked me with her puppy eyes. "Can you do It for me?" she pleaded, pressing her palms together.

"Sure, why not" I smiled, I didn't see any problem in that. But my mind wondered why Eunwoo declined her question.

"Why did Eunwoo say no? Is he not coming to the wedding?" I asked, standing up from my seat and walking towards her. Lilin nodded her head as a no.

"That's not the case. He reassured me that he's coming, but he already has a date I guess" she added, leaving me confused. 'another date?' who would that be? I sat across her while my mind wondered.

Is he dating someone? Perhaps Y/n?

Y/N'S POV

"Hey, gather up your stuff" Eunwoo whispered as he stood across my desk. I looked up at him just to witness his concerned face.

I didn't say a word to him after today's accident.

It wasn't because I was blaming him or something. I was just embarrassed of my actions. I was ashamed and I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eyes.

I felt so bad, and I felt like I should talk to Aaron. He deserves and explanation even though I don't know what I should say.

I'm very aware that I'm the problem, I'm at fault.

"But I have to-" Eunwoo cut me off, making his way towards me.

"You can do that tomorrow, let's go!" he gave me a clear order with his usual cold tone, and I wasted no time to stand up. I gathered my laptop and the files I might be working on later, and walked with him over the elevator.

The ride was filled with an uncomfortable silence and my mind was having flashbacks of what Aaron was saying to me this morning.

'Mark my words Y/n! He'll break you '

Is it right that I chose to be with him even though I'm very much aware that he's going to hurt me? Is he worth the pain?

My mind couldn't seem to shut up. These questions were disturbing me. What if he'll end up like 'him'? Or even worse, what if this "dating" thing will end up bad?

"Don't overthink it" he's calming voice floated inside my ears as his hot breath caressed my neck.

Eunwoo was leaning over my face.

"Huh?" I turned over him, his face was inches away from mine. Our breath mixed as he leaned even closer.

"Don't. Over. Think. It" he added, between kisses. His lips felt heavenly against mines. His kisses made me forget all my worries.

Eunwoo's nose caressed mines before he pecked my lips again.

"The light has turned green" I whispered, tilting my head to the side. My cheeks were burning. He sure made stop overthinking it.

Eunwoo's hand rested on my thigh as he his other hand rested on the steering wheel.

His fingers drew invisible circles on my bare leg, my mind went blank. The only thing that occupied my mind was his touch. He was teasing me.

"You know you can use me" he then whispered, several minutes later. He pulled the car to the side before he leaned over me once again. "Use me to ease your mind" he added, sending shivers down my spine.

His deep voice sounded so hot at the moment. His hand unbuckled my seat-belt before he proceeded to his own. He then leaned over me, his right hand rested on my jawline and his lips rested on mine.

I don't know what came into me, but I pulled him closer by his shirt. I wanted him so bad. His scent was driving me crazy and the way he leaned over me, turned me on.

"Fuck" he groaned in my ears when my hand travelled towards his bulge, I don't know how I got the confidence. Maybe its his words. I wanted to use him to ease my mind..

"Come on, cupcake" he groaned against my neck "Ride me how you want it, take your time with me. I want you to feel good baby" he added as his hand got lost inside my skirt.

I love this man.

A/N: Heyy you guys, I know it's been a while. So much happened in my life ever since I updated the last chapter. I'll try to update regularly from now on .

Keep voting⭐

Love ya💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 342 10
Human emotions, they say, are the most bizarre truth ever existed in this universe. You never know what that person meant to you, unless and until it...
862K 44K 44
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...
427K 18.1K 42
Kim Taehyung is the heartthrob of the college. Every girl drools over him but he never pays attention to them . He is cold towards everyone except f...
2.5M 112K 198
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐™ง๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...