Dramatic Child Stars

נכתב על ידי BomPomm

Percy Valentine takes care of Ryland Brooks. That's the way it's always been. They met when they costarred on... עוד

Disclaimers
Prologue
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-four.
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty.
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Epilogue

Thank you!

86 3 0
נכתב על ידי BomPomm

Hello friends!

Firstly, if you missed it, please go back and read the epilogue. It was posted at the same time as this chapter and I don't know if the notification popped up for it. It did not on my own phone, which was weird!

Thank you so much for supporting my work. This book in particular had some heavier bits that were hard for me to write and I hope that it invoked lots of feelings and thoughts for you! I put a lot of myself into these pages.

That being said, I'm very excited to start posting on my next work "A Matter of Unimportance," which will star a familiar character from this book. I should have an update on it in the next few days. It's a different writing style than I've done before, so I'm really nervous and excited at the same time. I hope you love it.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.3K 113 21
A real-world AU where Percy grows up in a very dysfunctional family and suffers at the hands of his stepfather Gabe. After ending up in foster care P...
17.6K 439 25
Percico!! When Percy and Annabeth break up, Nico is the only one to see how much it's affecting Percy. When Percy locks himself in his cabin, Nico fo...
9.4K 265 24
After the war with Gaea, Percy has lost so much. The poor kid just needs a break. Unfortunately, he can never seem to get one. And life doesn't seem...
962 55 18
Am I a troubled kid? Yeah, some may say that, but in my heart, I know I'm good. I serve justice where it's needed. I only beat up the kids that pick...