N x Female Reader [Murder Dro...

By errorreaderdetected

Based on Canon events (no not the spiderman thing) Also sorry if ur a guy, just pretend that the her/she is t... More

Trauma, Murder and Guilt
Secrets Revealed. Also Uzi, meet N!

Uzi Arc, COMMENCE!!

24 1 0
By errorreaderdetected

I will be modifying the canon as we enter Uzi's POV!

Y/N POV:

I guiltily walk back to the ship, questioning my purpose in life. I slump in the pilot seat, my memories from the crash already fading away.

N comes into the ship after me, looking at me concerned.

"Are you ok?" He asks looking around for a chair but not finding one, so he leans on the controls. I shake off the terrible headache and nod.

"I'm... just tired I guess." I mutter rubbing where my temples would be. I head out, deciding to test my new wings to find a bed for myself, and maybe one for N.

———change of POV———

N POV:

I watch as Y/N fly away. That conversation was... awkward. I stay in the ship, exploring it a bit more. Honestly, I don't remember what happened to the ship.

No matter how hard I tried I couldn't remember anything.

I'm racking my brain for any memories as J and V walk in.

"What's up, loser." V says as greeting, throwing a drone head at me that I catch.

"Hi, V!" I say cheerily, putting the head on the table in the middle of the ship.

"Me and V have decided that I will be the leader, so YOU, are going to listen to ME." She says, her pointy foot thing on my chest.

"Uh. Ok? I like doing anything I guess..." I say, ready to get out of there. She scowls at me and leaves, V looks at me as if I was the most disgusting thing ever before she follows J.

I think I should get Y/N, she'd been out for a while and I was nervous.

I get out and fly after her.

Y/N POV:

"Woah! That took a lot of time to find mattresses." I say, grabbing them surprisingly easily.

I take off to get back to the ship, but on the way there, while I was being distracted by some weird flashing lights, I bump into something solid.

"Ow. What the-?" I look up. It's N. "Oh, hi N. What're you doing here?" I ask. His blade like wings almost cutting me.

"I just wanted to see if you were ready to get back." He says awkwardly rubbing his arm. He looked sad and a little scared.

"Hey, is something wrong?" I ask concerned, grabbing his hand and squeezing it tightly.

He looked flustered and he was blushing. He looked around frantically. I was even more concerned. He looked like he had a fever. Did robots even get fevers?

"N? Are you okay?" I ask.

"U-uh y-yeah? It's just- I mean, it's okay, b-but J said that her- I mean- she was the leader now." He stuttered, pulling his hand away from mine. I didn't notice or care.

"Hold on, we need to get the mattresses back to the ship. Are you okay with her being leader? You seem upset about that." I say, already flying towards the ship as N follows.

He shakes his head.

"No, I'm fine. It doesn't really matter, it just feels... off." He shakes his head as if to dismiss it. "Wanna go hunting?"

I smile, glad he was feeling better and nod.

———a month later———

Uzi POV:

"But WHAT have our parents done for the past FOREVER while those THINGS build a spite of CORPSES?! Hide under the ice behind three STUPID doors?! It's like we're WAITING for an inciting incident! Anyway, that's why my project is this SICK-as-hell RAILGUN!" I pull out the glowing green gun causing panic.

Idiots. It was just a gun! Much less damage than a freaking MURDER DRONE.

"Easy, morons. It doesn't work... yet. It doesn't work YET! Who said it doesn't work? Maybe it DOES!" I flick the switch, cackling madly. I finally understood how fun this was. I mean, if Murder Drones did this everyday...

The teacher rolls his eyes and sighs.

"Uzi, the homework was a word problem about buying watermelons."

Oh crap.

"So this magnetically amplified photon converger doesn't count?"

"... no. Plus, repressed emotional baggage is only worth 2 points on the rubric. And is it supposed to be that color?"

"Huh-?"

BOOM

———in the sick bay———

Ok, so I figured it out. I was missing a piece to my railgun. Obviously, us worker drones didn't have any pieces, but I'm sure the death bots had some useful pieces.

"Eww, it didn't kill her! Oh my god I'm so bad!" I hear Lizzy say from outside the door. I growl but stop when I notice my only friend in school, April, rush into the sick bay.

"Oh my god Uzi, I heard what happened! Sorry I didn't come here earlier, the history teacher wouldn't let me leave!" I smile at how much she was fussing over me.

"Yeah, I'm fine now though. I don't want you to be late for the next class though. I know you have music on the fourth floor. You should go now to not be late." I say ushering her towards the door.

"But-"

"No buts! I don't want to be the reason you're late." She looked reluctant.

"Are you sure?" I roll my eyes. She cared too much.

"Yes! But before you go, meet me at 3:30am, we're looking for scraps at the murder drone area." She looked like she was about to protest but the bell caught her off guard as she rushed downstairs for the music class.

I sit back down. I guess I should give more details to April later. Beside, I had all the time in the world considering I was in the sick bay and already had the permission.

I was planning to make use of it.

"Classic toxic masculinity Chad! That's never gonna end up problematic... oh wow, Uzi? I heard you, uh-"

"I'm an angsty teen, Thad, BITE ME. Also how do you know my name?" I ask as he sits down next to me. "People willingly talk to YOU."

Thad chuckles.

"Well, I'd say everyone knows Khan's daughter, but, uh, then you might blow half of your face off." He says nervously as I give him a death glare.

"Crippling daddy issues, hilarious... what are YOU in for? Testosterone too hard?" I ask sarcasm dripping with every word.

"That can happen?!" He asks looking surprised. "Awesome. Hey, those bandages look pretty bad@$$." He says pointing at the bandages covering one of my eyes and my forehead.

I blush.

"Oh... uh, ew. Gross, I hate that you said that." I say trying to keep up the tough guy act.

"So what's the uh..."

"Sick as hell railgun?!" I point the railgun at him before lowering it. "Sci-fi nonsense that SUPER works. I'm sneaking to the Murder Drone lair tonight to get the last spare part I need to save the world with it and earn my dad's respect and stuff." Realizing what I said I try to patch up my vulnerability "But MOSTLY the world part, Of course."

"Oh. But doesn't your dad make awesome doors so we don't HAVE to... uh, do that... scary emotionally repressed stuff?" He asks nervously.

"NO MORE FEEDBACK ON MY REPRESSION TODAY!!" I say pointing the gun at his face again.

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't think-" I get up and leave annoyed.

"BITE ME!" I say heading out the door. I come back feeling guilty. "I'm not mad at you, by the way, just generally hormonal!" I leave again, happy with the excuse.

———time skip backwards———

Y/N POV:

Uzi was going to sneak into the murder drone area?! I had to stop this! But I knew her, she was stubborn, she wouldn't budge. And if I left with to try to stall her, N would get suspicious and look for me.

Ugh! This whole thing was giving me a headache.

Ok, fine let me explain a bit.

Flashback

I was getting bored. I mean, killing was still fun, but it didn't happen as often anymore once V and J got reckless and ruined it.

I sigh.

N had come back from hunting the last few idiots that hadn't hidden in the 'colony' yet. He tosses me a head full of oil that I catch. He sits down next to me on the top of the ship as I zone out staring out into the distance.

"You know how they have a school in the colony?" He asks me suddenly, surprising me and causing me to choke on the oil. I regain my composure and look at him.

"Yeah? What about it?" I ask. N then cheerfully explains about how we could have me disguise as a student and I could kill them and bring back the remains for us to eat.

I was starting to warm up to the idea.

"But you might be a little too tall." He finishes.

"Oh, that won't be a problem." I say snapping and turning shorter, the excess matter turning into headphones.

"Woah, you can do that?!" He exclaims excitedly, looking at me excitedly, his tail wagging energetically like a dog. I giggle. He was cute when he was excited.

"Yeah. Like I said. The company who made me was weird." I shrug. He still looks at me excitedly. "Anyways, let's go sign me up to the school.

Flashback end

What should I do to stop Uzi from killing herself! To N nonetheless!!

1575 words! C u in the next chapter!
Luv u guys!
❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.1M 98.9K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
228K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...