Mafia Redemption ( series thr...

By NusratJahan2477

Inaya Mallick - the epitome of bubbly and rebellious spirit! With her infectious laughter and boundless energ... More

Lit up their world
Evil intention
You need to run
I am ready to forgive you
Awkward
Under attack
Storm
shelter
entangled
Her world got shattered again
Liar liar....
Are you in love
side character

The beginning

753 44 23
By NusratJahan2477

If you haven't prayed your salah please pray this book can wait but your salah can't

Happy reading

CHAPTER- 1 FAIRYTALE LOVE STORY

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

INT. MARYAM'S HOUSE - BEDROOM - NIGHT

Maryam, a middle-aged woman in her 50s, sleeps peacefully in her bed. The sound of heavy rain pouring outside creates a soothing ambiance. Suddenly, a loud and urgent KNOCKING shakes Maryam out of her sleep. She jolts awake, confused and alarmed by the noise. She cautiously walked towards the main door.

" Who could be knocking at this hour?" She whispered to herself.

Maryam reaches the door and hesitates before unlocking it. She opens it, revealing Haider, a dangerous and bruised Mafia on his knees, rain pouring down on him. His desperate eyes fixed on Maryam. He holds out a gun, his gaze filled with remorse.

"  Ma'am I've come to seek your forgiveness. I... I killed your son. Please, end my misery " Haider pleaded .

Maryam's eyes widened in shock. The weight of her son's loss crashes over her, mixed with the unexpected appearance of his killer, begging for forgiveness. A whirlwind of emotions engulfs her.

She whispered with a trembling voice " You... you took everything from me. Why should I give you the mercy you denied my son?"

Maryam hesitated, her gaze moving between the gun and Haider.

Haider is entangled in sorrow " I can't live with the guilt anymore. Do what you think is right. Give me the chance to atone for my sins "

Maryam's hands shook as she took the gun from Haider. She raises it, her face a symphony of pain and anger. The sound of the heavy rain intensifies, matching the turmoil in her heart.

She squeezed her eyes shut …

Bang !

Inaya p.o.v

" But you promised me !" I almost screamed . My mother turned to her feet with glaring eyes .

Oops pressed the wrong button.

" Don't you dare to raise your voice on me young lady '' she warned, pointing her fingers .

" Mom" smiling at her immediately, I went and wrapped her finger under my fist gently .

" Mom, all I am saying is , you promised me that after my high school graduation you would grant me one wish, and now you are backing out. "

" I just want to go at Grandma house it's being years and you are denying "

" Not fair " I stomped my feet .

" Inaya didn't. I warn you don't question my decision !"

" Is she really your own mother " I asked curiously, ignoring my mother's threat.

" Ya Rabb what am I going to do with this girl? " My mother looked like she was going to pull out every hair from her scalp, but thank god she wears a hijab .

" Let her go mom , you will have peace for once " my step sister Nadia came from behind mocking my existence .

Ladies and gentlemen meet my not so good, very evil step sister , yes like you watch those K- dramas where the main lead has a step sister who is evil pure evil . She is just a replica of them . She bullied me in school , in my house and flexed about how her dad loves her so much while I am a thorn in his eyes . Only if my mother didn't marry that guy , I wouldn't have to bear his daughter without a refund .

" You have the rest of your life to be a jerk, why not take today off? " I gave a sickly sweet smile and hers dropped .

" Watch your tongue , I am older than you " she stepped forward .

" Still lacking " I pretended to blow my nail with boredom while she was ready to launch at me .

" Mom! Look how's your daughter talking down at me " she screamed though we were just inches away .

I swear she is going to make me deaf .

" Because you are down sweetheart " I drag my words intentionally with poison honey coated on every word .

" Enough Inaya , apologize to your sister " he growled at me .

" She was the one who started it " I argue .

" I was talking to mom , no matter how much I try to be a nice sister to you , you  all bully "

Oh here comes the waterfall …..

" INAYA APOLOGIZE NOW !". My mother shouted, making me flinch .

I glare at Nadia " sorry "

I look away feeling humiliated " I didn't hear you but it's okay " she pretended to wipe her tears .

Giving her one last glare I stormed away , , I was on my way to the living room when suddenly I bumped into someone .

" Be careful princess " my eyes widened in voice , his hand wrapped around my waist .

I immediately removed his hand from my waist glaring at him. Babar Nadim , my stepfather, business partner and friend. He is 50 years old yet I have no respect for this man .

A disgusting , creepy old man who has a bad eye on me since I don't know how long . I tried to tell my mother but as always , she told me to be quiet. It's my overthinking . But I cannot be so wrong .

" Watch your hand sir " I gritted out angrily .

" But I was just trying to save you " he step closer and I stepped back .

" Let me die but never save me " I snap .

" Wow , you have grown to be such a fine woman '' his eyes scan my body from head to toe .

" Do you know there is a word called shame, please have some? " I tried to insult him but he smiled creepily .

Fear crawling my heart I ran to my room , locking it tightly .

" I need to get out of this house , for my safety " I told myself .

Immediately opening my closet I took out my clothes and packed my bags ready to run away from this evil house .

At midnight tiptoe I somehow reach the main gate and about to open it

" Where the hell do you think you are going? " I squeeze my eyes shut at the voice.

Oh no….

_______________________________________

First chapter of Mafia Redemption is out .

Hope you all like it .....

I want to update this book everyday but it's going to depend on you guys .

The moment this chapter reach 25 comments I will upload the next chapter .

Positive criticism , questions regarding the book , character are welcome too .

This is a rom com book , it's not going to be like Mafia Love .

So let's make 25 comment reach this chapter and I will upload the next one .

Sorry for being greedy but I love all my readers ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 351 74
The fight between them sparked when they were kids. She hated her but she loved her back. What happens when after so many years, it is still on but n...
99.9K 2.7K 53
HIGHEST RANK #1 infatuation #1 tonimahfud #5 dark romance #1 abusivecontent Amelia Hutton, an 18-year-old with a captivating charm, exudes an efferve...
926 75 31
Book II of the Mafia Escapades series "I could never have feelings for you, Rocco. You are the definition of a red flag, that keeps swaying around...
780K 50K 45
The world lays at his feet but his world is her. The king bows to no one except his queen. ☆°•°☆☆°•°☆ " How could I want anyone else when I am only b...