๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž

By authorniarah

๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š 1 ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ "๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช, ๐“ณ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ฒ๏ฟฝ... More

CHARACTERS
FAMILY
01 THE MEET UP
02 THE SURPRISE
03 THE DISASTER
!ATTENTION! Instagram account!
04 THE DISASTER PT.2
05 THE FIRST MEETING
06 THE GIRLS
07 THE HUG (REYAH)
08 THE FIRST LOOK (REYAH)
09 THE DECISION
10 THE JEALOUSY (ZAHAN)
11 THE UNOFFICIAL DATE
COPYRIGHT ยฉ๏ธ
12 THE ENGAGEMENT PT.1
13 THE ENGAGEMENT PT.2
14 THE DEPARTURE
15 THE REUNION PT.1
16 THE REUNION PT.2
17 THE SPARKS
CHARACTER ACCOUNTS
18 THE PAST
19 THE FLIGHT
20 THE ARCADE (KIYAAN & REYAH)
21 THE ALLIANCE PT.1
22 THE ALLIANCE PT.2
23 THE ALLIANCE PT.3
24 THE BACKSTORY
25 THE MOVING IN
DEDICATION
26 THE HIGHSCHOOL REUNION (ZAHAN)
27 THE 'I MISS YOU'
28 THE AGREEMENT (AARVI)
AYAAN'S WAIST
29 THE BEACH DATE (REYAH)
30 THE CAFร‰ RUCKUS
32 THE IN-LAWS
33 THE PAIN
34 THE BETRAYAL
35 THE ANGST
36 THE DINNER (AARVI)
37 THE DATE
38 PARIS pt.1
39 PARIS pt.2
HAPPY 100K
40 paris pt.3
41 paris 4
42 what the hell?
43 who is it?
44 ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ
45 ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.

31 THE CONSOLATION (REYAH)

4.3K 365 178
By authorniarah

resposting so we can hit the target votes. next chapter is ready :)

_______________________
Aliyah's POV

I looked up to see Inaya?

What the hell is she doing here?

She gently knocked on the window so I rolled it down.

"Get down from the car." She said.

"Why? Go back to Reyansh." I said closing the window in her face.

"Just listen to me please. Come out." She said softly.

I decided to listen to her as I didn't want to regret anything later.

"What?" I asked after getting down.

"It looks like you need this." She said pulling me into a hug.

What? What is she upto? I don't like her vibe.

"Stay away from my Reyansh. If you dare do anything with him. I won't hesitate to
make your life hell." She whispered, backing away from the hug.

pfft. make my life hell? as if it isn't hell already.

Instead of answering her back or standing up for myself. I just stood there. Like a doormat. Like I was a worthless piece of shit that can't even be bold for once.

She started laughing. She fricking laughed.

She handed me a tissue and then said
"Serves you right for getting close to my guy."

I just stared at her as she continued with her bullshit.

"Stay the fuck away from him. I know you saw us kissing earlier so it's clear he likes me. He's just playing with your stupid dumb heart." She said and my heart shattered into a million pieces.

I thought me and Reyansh had something? Maybe it was just platonic? or one-sided.

She pushed my head up so that I looked at her and then she gave me one tight slap.

Oh hell no, she did not just do that.

"Serves you right once again" She said as she smirked.

Yes, I might be stupid, dumb, worthless or a coward but I will not tolerate someone disrespecting me.

My own parents have not raised their hand at me and she thinks she can? She's so wrong.

I slapped her so hard her head tilted to the side.

"That's for threathening me"

"You bi--" She was about to say something but I had enough of her bullshit.

I slapped her once again, her whole face has become red now.

"That's for slapping me" I said as I got into the car and drove away while trying to fight off the thoughts of being unworthy or stupid or a coward.

I drove for a few minutes and then reached the café we went to yesterday.
The waiter luckily didn't recognise me and took me to the same table we were sitting in yesterday.

I couldn't control it anymore and I started crying. I saw the waiter looking at me from the corner of my eyes but I guess he realised that I needed alone time so he didn't bother me.

I wanted to call my friends and tell them everything but they would quite literally go kill Reyansh even if it wasn't his fault and they would worry too much.

I have this tendency to not tell anyone anything when I'm in pain as it feels like I'm bothering them. No matter how close I am to the person.

Somehow through my tears I fell asleep. For once I was grateful for Kiara gifting me the ability to sleep anywhere. Sleeping made me lose touch with reality for a while.

After some time, I felt someone tapping my shoulder gently. I was scared it was
some creep again but I looked up to see the waiter with a plate of pasta in his hand.

"I haven't ordered yet." I told him confused.

"I know you didn't but you looked like you needed it." He said while walking away.

That was so sweet of him, reminds me that good people still exist in this world.

I gobbled up the pasta in less than 2 minutes. I was damn hungry after all that crying.

I paid the bill, thanked the waiter who just gave me a small smile and then walked off to the beach.

The same beach where we met each
other yesterday.

It was time for the sunset so I sat down and just let it all out. I was still upset about the fact that Reyansh had not looked for me all this time. I really hoped he would.

I cried like I would never see tomorrow. Like today was going to be my last day on Earth and like my soul will be removed tomorrow.

Reyansh's POV

Where the fuck is she? I don't swear much but at this situation I couldn't help it. I was getting worried sick.

What if something happened to her? I would never forgive myself.

I checked everywhere. I called all her friends. I messaged her parents for gods sake.

I went as far as going to her house. I checked the café but she wasn't there.

What happened to you Aliyah.

Where are you?

I am growing restless now.  The continuous thoughts of 'What if something bad happened to her' kept haunting me.

No. As long as I'm alive I won't let anyone harm her.

Inaya. Oh god she messed things up every fucking time. When she tried to kiss me it was disgusting. I have never met such a vile woman before. And she made Aliyah cry. She made her fucking cry.

Well I did too. I messed things up and I would do anything to turn back time and just re-assure her.

I reached the café we were at yesterday and asked the waiter if he saw her. He didn't know who I was talking about.

God what is wrong with me. I can't even focus at this point.

"But I did see a girl come in sobbing uncontrollably a few hours ago. She even fell asleep right there." He said pointing to the table we had sat at yesterday.

That's all I had to know, I know it was probably Aliyah. The chances are high.

"Oh okay thanks sir." I said then ran outside to my car.

I ran to the first place i thought of.

The beach.

The place we met yesterday.

I ran for 30 straight minutes on the beach before I found her.

I was so happy after seeing her safe and sound that tears started flowing before I
could stop them. She seemed so lost in the ocean.

"Sunshine?" I called out while moving slightly closer.

She turned to look at me and gosh she looked miserable. Why did I do this to her.

She was so happy in the morning and I ruined it all.

Classic Reyansh. You always mess things up. You good for nothing bastard.

"I am so sorry. Please let me finish. Inaya is first off just a friend. She isn't even a
friend anymore after what she did. She forced herself on me. So what you saw
earlier, well it wasn't what you thought. And the only reason I was talking to her in the café was because she used to be Ahaan's close friend, so I couldn't just ignore her. I thought you were having fun too but I was wrong. I know that my sorry is not going to fix the hours worth of pain you had to go through and my heart is physically hurting at the thought that you went through so much. But this isn't about me. I hurt you and nothing I say will remove that hurt but I hope one day if you find it in your heart to forgive me and you accept me as your friend again. For now at least? Once again I'm sorry and if Inaya came and said some bullshit to you please don't listen to
her. I have never and never will date Inaya. Ever." I said and my tears were starting to flow again.

I couldn't control it. She was the one person who made me genuinely happy apart from my brother's and the thought of hurting her which I already did made me want to stab myself a hundred times.

I don't want to lose her. Not now, not ever.

"Reyansh-" She started but I interrupted her.

"No wait don't say anything. I know that you might hate me right now. But for 5
minutes can we act like nothing happened? Please." I asked her moving even closer to her.

"Why? What are you doing-" She started saying but I cut her off by hugging her
tightly.

I wanted her to know that she has someone. She isn't alone.

I hugged her and started crying. I know I'm a man and I shouldn't cry but I can't help it.

She makes me feel all these things.

Happy. Content.

"Reyansh..?" She said suddenly.

"Hm?" I said sniffling and wiping away my tears.

"I'm sorry too. You didn't do anything wrong. You were only trying to be nice to her. She's the bad one here. So please don't apologise for such things. I shouldn't have run off like I did. I should've just waited for you guys to finish talking and then just ask you about it." She said putting her head on my shoulder.

"Let's forget about what happened today? " I asked her.

"Yes please." She said.

"Why weren't you picking up your phone? I was so damn worried." I confessed to her.

She was about to reply but then I looked down and suddenly saw her wrist.

"Oh my phone-" She started saying but I stopped her.

"Sunshine?" I said softly.

"Hm?" She said hugging my arm.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Nothing happened." She said looking at me.

Her eyes were all glossy from the unshed tears and there's no one to blame but me.

"Sunshine? Who did this to you?" I asked her again. This time taking ahold of her
hand.

"Oh that. I got it stuck on the bridge." She said. It was obvious she was lying. She avoided eye contact with me.

"Sunshine don't lie to me. You can lie to anyone else in the world but please don't lie to me." I held her face softly and made her look at me and she immediately started sobbing.

"A guy-" She started to say but I lost my temper.

"WHO THE FUCK--" I screamed.

"Reyansh it's fine, calm down." She said.

No it's not fine. It's not. She's hurt and that's nowhere near fine.

"Only if you explain what happened to me." I told her.

She explained everything. From this creepy dude trying to kiss her, to Inaya
threatening her.

"Show me your wrist." I asked her.

She held it up for me to see and my anger had peaked at this point.

"I'll be right back." I told her and left.

Aliyah's POV

Reyansh left a while ago and he still hasn't come back.

He explained everything to me. I believe him. He cried for gods sake. He thinks I don't know but I could feel his heavy sobs when we were hugging. Out of everything that hurt me today. His crying hurts the most.

I told him everything from that guy till Inaya threatening me. I specifically left out the parts of Inaya slapping me as I didn't want him to worry.

Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned Inaya threatening me as he seemed slightly hurt that she would do something like that. More than that, he was angry.

After sitting alone for a while he finally returned.

"Where did you go? I thought you left." I asked him.

"Show me your hand." He said while sitting down next to me.

I placed my hand on his and then he reached his hand into his pocket and took out ointment?

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

Instead of replying, He started to gently apply the ointment on my wrist.

He cares.

Whatever Inaya said was bullshit because if this doesn't show that he cares then I should be considered blind.

"There. Don't use it a lot for a few days." He said putting the ointment back into his pocket.

I was about to pull my hand back but then he held onto it.

I just smiled at that small but meaningful action of his. Small actions like that are
going to make me fall for him ten times harder.

I decided to capture this moment of ours.

I took out his phone and nudged his
shoulder.

"Smile" I told him.

He seemed confused but then after I opened the camera app he seemed to
understand.

"Wait. I'll take the picture. Your wrist is already like that." He said.

"Aye just because my wrist is slightly wounded doesn't mean that I can't do the basic things. But okay you can take the picture." I told him, rolling my eyes.

He just laughed and took the phone from my hand but I got an idea.

"WAITTTT" I practically screamed before continuing.

"I have an idea. Stretch out your legs." I said but he didn't move an inch so I told him again.

"Come on! Just listen to me na." This time he did listen.

I propped the phone on both of our legs and set a timer.

I turned to look at him and found him already looking at me.

He was looking at me with something.

Was it love? Lust? Frustration? Confusion? I had no idea.

We were looking into each other's eyes when the photo clicked.

Neither of us moved a muscle. We just continued to stare into each other's eyes.

He suddenly grabbed my cheeks and his gaze moved from my eyes to my lips. A
million butterflies swarmed my stomach. I genuinely thought that he was going to
kiss me. Instead he pulled me into a hug.

Okay that's fine with me--

I realised something at that moment.

He is my support system. All my life I've
thought that people don't actually want to talk to me and they are just politely
tolerating me but he makes me feel seen. He makes me feel like I'm a person worth loving.

Around 7pm, after the sun had gone down, we decided to go back to the car.

We spent most of our time just talking, looking at the sunset and he kept apologising again and again and again. It wasn't his fault but he wouldn't stop at all.

I noticed that he started driving in the opposite direction from my house so I asked him where we were going.

"You'll see." Was all he said.

"Arey I need to inform my parents if we'll be out late." I told him.

"Hm okay then. Also why weren't you picking up calls earlier?" He asked me.

"Oh my phone turned off due to low charge. Can I use yours to call?" I asked him.

"Hmm instead I'll call." He said calling my parents.

WHAT-

"WHAT WAI-" I started to say but my mom had picked up the call so I shut my mouth.

"Hello aunty? Yes yes I found her. Yes she's fine aunty. Would it be okay if I take her somewhere tonight? No no no aunty not like that. I'll send you the location through whatsapp. No aunty I can't say it out loud as I want it to be a surprise for her. Yes I'm sure she's okay. Do you want to talk to her? Okay I'm giving the phone to her." He said while talking to my mom.

Since when are they so chill with each other? and how does my mom know Reyansh?

"Hello mumma?" I said once he gave me the phone.

"WHERE DID YOU GO??" She practically yelled through the phone.

She was fine when she spoke to Reyansh tho?

"Mumma why are you so mad? My phone had switched off because of the low charge. I'm fine" I told her.

"Are you sure you're ok?" She asked me.

She sounded really worried.

"Yes ma I'm fine I had just gone to the beach to watch the sunset." I told her.

She let out a sigh of relief.

"Ma is it fine if I go with Reyansh? He's really nice and he takes care of me. He won't put me in danger and he won't do anything." I reassured her.

I looked at him and saw him smirking.

"Yes it's fine I guess but tell him to send me the location details." She said before
quickly adding,

"Now go enjoy yourselves. I'm cutting the call. Bye bye I love you."

"Love you too ma" I said looking at him.

He kept driving and after sometime we reached our destination.

Saying that I was shocked was an understatement.

I can't believe we were here.

"Oh my god" I said as I looked at Reyansh who was already looking at me with a huge smile on his face.

"You're happy?" He asked.

"Of course I'm happy! Thank you so much for bringing me here" I said as I hugged him.

He seemed taken aback for a minute but hugged me back and we stayed like that for a few minutes, in peace.

"If you both are done being romantic you can come inside now" A voice said and we both immediately pulled away from the hug and looked at the source of the voice.

Chapter Aesthetics:

________

Hi-
I feel single so it's right that I make you feel single by writing all this-

Anws, how was the chapter? Where do you think they are? Let me know your thoughts.

And to all the ghost and silent readers- PLEASE COMMENT OR VOTE-😭 I wanna know if you guys are actually enjoying the story or not.

Just click on the star button at the end of the story and your vote will be submitted.

I wanted to clear a few things:

1. Since there are 4 couples in this book it's only right if I give all 4 of them equal screentime. I have written a lot of chapters for Kiyaan so I'm writing about the other 3 now. I miss Kiyaan and many of you told me that you miss them too, so don't worry I will write about them too. In fact, the next chapter is about them.

2. In this book, the main couple is Kiara and Ayaan. The other 3 are also main/ important but it's mostly Kiara and Ayaan who are the main couple.

3. I want you guys to vote so that I can post the next chapter. I already wrote the next chapter but I will post it only when the target vote is reached in this chapter.

4. Exciting news for you all👀 Destined love is the 1st book of the destined series. There is a 2nd book and it's called 'Destined Together' and well- the main couple is a secret for now. Who do you think it is? Let me know your thoughts.

5. Do you want me to add music lyrics or change a few things about the way I write? I've seen a lot of authors write a few lyrics in the end of the story describing the chapter or the situation. Should I do that too? Let me know.

And lastly,

target:
70 votes
100+ comments

sneak peak of us bickering again-

Who is your favourite couple?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.5K 12
#๐๐จ๐จ๐ค-๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โœง ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž โœง It's story of Anshumaan โ™ก Krisha ๐—ž๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฎ Krisha...
26.8K 2K 16
"๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฐ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’”๐’”? ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’• ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“?" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "Only 5 months into this marriage, and we'll part our...
9.7M 638K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
70.4K 3.8K 21
~ Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi The most handsome eligible bachelor of India , who looks are of a Greek god , who is cold , arrogant, straight forward, have...