Did You Forget, For I Am Mad?

By LovelyLullaby_x

Did you forget, for I am mad? This world is just utterly and completely mad! ~ Annabel/The Mad Hatter ~ Have... More

Prologue
Annabel Man aka 'The Mad Hatter'
Chapter One - Meeting New People At The Mansion
Chapter Two - A Message
Chapter Three - Worried
Chapter Four - Come Little Children
Chapter Five - Loving Memories
Chapter Six - Training Room And Secrets
Chapter Seven - Confessions
Chapter Nine - The Dream and Meeting
Chapter Ten - Gone Missing
Chapter Eleven - Unfreezing and Her Letter
Author's Note - Sad News And A Surprise
Chapter Twelve - One Month Later
Chapter Thirteen - Entering The Wonderland World, We Found Her, Part One
Chapter Thirteen - Entering The Wonderland World, We Found Her, Part Two
Author's Note: Notice and Sneak Peeks
~ Author's Note ~
Chapter Fourteen - Helping Annabel; Time To Plan
~ Author's Note ~
~ Author's Note: Returning and Titles ~
~ Titles Have Been Chosen! ~
~ Author's Note And New Writing Piece ~ (PLEASE READ)
Chapter Fifteen - I Am The Watcher.. My Name Is..
Chapter Sixteen - It's Time..
Chapter Seventeen - The Insane Princess of Wonderland
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter Eighteen - Flashback and First Love
Chapter Nineteen - Awakening and Decisions
ANNOUNCEMENT #2
Chapter Twenty - I Am Annabel! This Isn't The End!
ANNOUNCEMENT #3
ANNOUNCEMENT #4 - THE OCS FOR THE NEXT BOOK AREEEEE
Epilogue - We Will Meet Again!
~ANNOUNCEMENT TIME EVERYONE~

Chapter Eight - Her Trigger, Her Song

5K 143 148
By LovelyLullaby_x

Chapter Eight - Her Trigger, Her Song

Annabel was running around the mansion like she always does making everyone laugh at her antics. She loved to make everyone in the house laugh, no matter what.

As Annabel ran around, she ran past BEN, Laughing Jack, Dark Link, and Jeff as they talked on the porch in the front yard. As she passed by the boys, Annabel accidentally bumped into Jeff making him fall off his chair falling to the ground with a grunt making the boys and Annabel laugh at the sight. Jeff got up from the ground with an anger look on his eternal smiling face as he turned to Annabel. "CAN'T YOU BE QUIET AND STAY STILL AND NOT ANNOY ANYONE FOR JUST ONE DAY?! DAMN IT ANNABEL!" He shouted making everyone on the porch freeze looking at him with wide eyes.

Annabel winced slightly as she started to fiddle with her top hat as her blue eyes turned into an aquamarine color as she slowly became afraid. "But... But Je-" Annabel started to say before she got cut off. "JUST SHUT UP ANNABEL! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU! GOT IT?!" Jeff fumed as Annabel shook more violently. "I-I-I didn't mean too-" "LEAVE ME ALONE ANNABEL! ARE YOU THAT DENSE THAT YOU CAN GET MY DAMN WORDS THROUGH YOUR HEAD!" "But-" "NO!"

Annabel teared up as her tears started to go down her face as her aquamarine eyes mixed a shade of dark blue for sadness as she back away to the front door. "I-I-I'm sorry..." Annabel whimpered before running into the mansion to her room as she slammed the door behind her.

The boys looked at the door with sadness in their eyes before looking at Jeff in anger. "ARE YOU STUPID?! YOU ARE SO STUPID JEFF! DAMN IT!" BEN shouted at Jeff as he stood up clutching the neck of Jeff's white hoodie into his fists. "WHY WOULD YOU SCREAM AT HER?!" BEN shouted more making Jeff look at him with wide eyes. Dark Link stood up walking over to Jeff before slapping him across his face with a glare. "Out of all the people to yell at... Why Annabel... You should know how she is.." Dark Link said before Laughing Jack walked over once BEN let Jeff go before getting into Jeff's face with a death glare. "Out of all the people in the mansion, you decided to yell at Annabel. You have known her the longest with BEN before the rest of us did. She has always been there for you, helping you, comforting you... And you decide to shout at this happy girl? Annabel didn't mean what she did. You know how hyper she is when she doesn't take her medication yet you still screamed at her. Now she is crying and it's all your fault Jeff.." Laughing Jack growled as he pushed Jeff away as he walked into the mansion with BEN and Dark Link following behind him as they left Jeff by himself.

Jeff looked at the door where his friends walked through before look at his hands as he placed it on his face. "What have I done..." Jeff whispered as he put his face into knees as he sat back against the door of the mansion as he listened to the sad cries of his beloved friend.

-----
-----

Annabel laid on her bed crying into her pillow alone in her room as everyone from the mansion stood outside her down. "Annabel? Can you come out please?" Splendorman asked sadly as he placed a hand on Annabel's door. "NO!" Annabel shouted making everyone wince back. "Please Annie?" Sally asked quietly as she held Charlie close to her chest. "I don't want to!" Annabel said back making everyone sigh. "Please Annabel-" Slenderman started to before he got cut off. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Annabel shouted making everyone flinch back.

Slenderman sighed as he turned around and cleared his throat. "We should give her some room for a little while until she calms down.. Until than... Let's just go downstairs or into our rooms.." Slenderman said as he walked down the hallway with Offenderman, Trenderman, and Splendorman into his office. Jane shook her head as she walked with Sally, Charlie, and Eyeless Jack back downstairs into the living. "Stupid Jeff, when I get my hands on him, he is so dead.." Jane growled lowly. Ticci Toby, Hoodie, and Masky walked out the mansion in silence, minus the ticks and twitches from Toby, as they walked past Jeff as they went into the forest to train.

Smile Dog whined scratching at Annabel's bedroom door as he laid in front of it. BEN placed a hand on Annabel's door with his forehead pressed against it as Laughing Jack looked with broken eyes before pushing the feeling away as he decided wasn't the right time to be sad and was only to be concerned for Annabel. "Annabel... Love... I'll always be there for you... Don't forget that..." BEN whispered before moving away as he went to his room with Dark Link walking behind him.

Laughing Jack now only stood by himself, minus Smile Dog, as he looked at the black and white painted swirls of the white haired girl's door. "Please... Smile again... Annabel..." Laughing aid softly before leaving to the kitchen alone.

{{WARNING: If You Are Easily Trigger, I Recommend That You Do Not Read This Part. If You Want To Continue Reading, Please Go On At You Own Risk. Thank You For Reading This Warning.}}

Once everyone left, Annabel hiccuped sitting up on her knees on her bed as her white hair covered her face. Annabel sat in silence as her hiccups filled the quiet air. She got out of her bed as she walked into the bathroom and looked into her reflection. "Was I meant to be born like this?" Annabel whispered as she placed her hand on the mirror. "Was I meant to be a burden to everyone?.." Annabel questioned quietly as she opened the bathroom cabinets searching through them. "If I was... I didn't mean to.." Annabel whispered biting her lip as she closed the bathroom cabinets once she found the thing she was looking for.

Annabel left her bathroom before going back and say on her bed leaning against the bed rest clutching her stuff black rabbit to her chest. "Maybe that's why mother left with my sister... Maybe because she knew I was going to be a burden.. A very annoying burden..." Annabel commented as she choked back a sob as she took off her top hat taking out her charm bracelet that held her frozen family from Wonderland before putting her hat back on as Annabel looked at her frozen family in sadness.

"Father... Auntie Queen... Cheshire Cat... Tweedledee and Tweedledum... White Rabbit... Auntie Red... Catapillar... Dormouse... March Hare... Bloodhounds... I think I was a burden to the all of you when I was growing up... Jeff is right... I am annoying, I am dense, I'm so stupid... Why... Why... WHY?!" Annabel shouted to herself as she there her bracelet to the end of the bed crying more before looking at the shiny object that laid in her hands.

Annabel sniffed as she cleared her throat slightly as she began to sing one of her favorite songs from Sia.

"Help, I have done it again.
I have been here many times before.
Hurt myself again today.
And the worst part is there's no one else to blame."

Everyone in the mansion, along with Masky, Hoodie, Ticci Toby, and Jeff who were outside, started to hear Annabel singing as they put their heads down in sadness. "I'm so stupid..." Jeff mumbled sadly listening to the broken girl.

"Be my friend.
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me."

Annabel rocked back and forth on her bed as more tears slid down her face. "Maybe I should just leave.. It will be better for everyone anyways..." Annabel mumbled sadly looking at the ceiling raising the shiny object in her hand into the air.

"Ouch I have lost myself again.
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found,
Yeah I think that I might break.
I've lost myself again and I feel unsafe."

As Annabel placed her object on her arm, Smile Dog sniffed the air before quickly getting up and ran around the mansion barking frantically catching everyone's attention including Toby, Masky, Hoodie, and Jeff who were outside the mansion. Everyone ran over to Smile Dog as he transformed into human form waving his hands around. "Annabel! Annabel! Annabel!" Smile shouted as BEN stopped him. "What about her?!" BEN asked in worry. "Metal! I smelled metal from her room!" Smile shouted as Jeff jump up from his spot from outside the house pushing past the proxy going up the stairs with a scared look on his face. Everyone in the living room panicked as they ran upstairs to see Jeff banging on the door. "Annabel?! Annabel! Answer me please! Please don't do that! Not again!" Jeff pleaded as he juggled the door knob only to get ignored as Annabel continued to sing.

"Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me."

Annabel placed the razor harder on her arm as her blood started to drip down it as she smiled. She heard her family and friends shout louder until she heard a bang from her door as Annabel made a deep cut before looking up to see her family and friends gasping at her.

"Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me."

Annabel smiled sadly at them once she finished the song as her eyes closed as she fell laying on her bed. Jeff ran over to Annabel with BEN and Laughing Jack as Jeff sat next to Annabel holding while BEN and Laughing Jack tried to stop the bleeding with Eyeless Jack bringing out his medical tools. "You idiot! Why did you do this?!" Jeff chocked out looking at his best friend as Annabel became more pale by the second. Annabel cracked her eyes open as she looked at Jeff. "Because I'm a burden. Am I not?" She whispered making Jeff shake his head frantically. "No! No you're not Anna!" Jeff whimpered holding Annabel close to him. "I never meant what I said out there! I was just being me and being angry!"

Annabel gave him and everyone a weak smile as she slowly started to close her eyes once more. "More happiness to you all... Wake me up... When it's all over..." Annabel whispered with a smile before closing her eyes going limp in Jeff's arms making everyone freeze looking at the white haired girl. "Anna... Please don't go to sleep... Don't do that... Pleas don't go to sleep! Annabel! Don't go to sleep!" Jeff shouted as he shook Annabel as tear fell down as face as Eyeless Jack frantically checked for Annabel's pulse and gasped. "She doesn't have a pulse!" Eyeless Jack announced making everyone in the room eyes go wide as Slenderman brought out his tendrils picking and taking his niece away from a crying Jeff before leaving the room with Eyeless Jack and his brother.

Everyone stood in Annabel's room frozen in silence. Everything went in slow motion until the silence was broken by Jeff as he broke out into a loud cry making everyone look at him quickly with wide eyes.

"Annabel... I'm sorry!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 163 30
(This story is major cringe for me to see with my own eyes in the year 2021, but not when I wrote it years ago so there's plenty of grammar/spelling...
403 28 7
A young, hot, but depressed collage girl who only wishes someone would put her out of her misery accidentally stumbles upon an ongoing murder. She do...
928 85 21
- Cover made by Mystical_Panda! - A Creepypasta story, My oc, DO NOT STEAL! His life use to almost be perfect, well, besides the fact were he was nev...
589K 8K 55
(31/08/22 - why are people still reading this?? It's so cringey,, ; also, please keep in mind that I wrote this when I was 13-15 years old so don't e...