Lifeline ✶ Nate Archibald

Par hellfiresoulss

A group of rich, spoilt and some polite Manhattan private-school kids seem to get away with everything, excep... Plus

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
two
three
four
five
six

one

1.4K 51 0
Par hellfiresoulss

001 — pilot

season one —
episode one

"Hey Upper East Siders, Gossip Girl here and I have the biggest news ever. One of my many sources, Melanie91, sends us this: Spotted at Grand Central, bags in hand.

Serena van der Woodsen and Kennedy Van Der Woodsen, was it only a year ago our It-Girls mysteriously disappeared for quote 'boarding school'? And just as suddenly they're back. Don't believe me? See for yourselves.

Lucky for us, Melanie91 sent proof. Thanks for the photo, Mel"

✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚

SOMETHING ABOUT returning to New York City felt different to Kennedy, the brunette standing beside her twin sister Serena; as the two looked around the station waiting for their mother and brother to meet them at the staircase to head home from their time away.

"Well, we're home" Kennedy whispers looking at Serena beside her nodding, "That we are" Serena sighs nervous to see all of their friends, and to hopefully keep the secret from her twin sister.

The two Van Der Woodsen's smile as they walk up to their driver unaware of the lurking eyes of a certain buzzcut boy standing below them staring at the blonde girl.

"Spotted: Lonely Boy; can't believe the love of his life has returned, alongside her twin sister, if only they knew who he was, but everyone knows Kennedy and Serena, and everyone is talking"

After what felt like a long ride in the limousine, Kennedy walks through her rental bedroom door sighing in happiness about being in her own space.

"Home sweet home for now" Kennedy mumbles hearing her mothers voice walking up the staircase of their rental apartment, "Make sure you're ready for school, Kenny" Lily states walking past the brunette's bedroom.

"Already onto it, thanks mom" Kennedy states loudly knowing her mother's walked away from her door.

Kennedy smiles receiving a text message from her best friend ready for the two of them to catch up knowing the brunette girl is back in the city

Serena walks into Kennedy's room on a mission, "Hey, can you come with me to see Blair and her family? I need company" Serena asks seeing Kennedy putting on her shiny lip gloss nodding at her.

"Of course S" Kennedy says following her twin out of the bedroom and downstairs to head to reunite with some of their best friends.

Kennedy smiles thinking about a certain boy and what his reaction will be seeing her return to the big apple.

Unaware that their return to New York is circling around the city via people's mobile phones, and Nate and Blair doing their personal business inside Blair's bedroom.

"My god, you'll never believe what's on 'Gossip Girl'" Katy states looking at her phone in her hand smirking.

"Someone saw Kennedy and Serena get off a train at Grand Central" Isabel gasps, "Good, things were getting a little dull around here" Chuck states swirling the whiskey around in his glass.

Kennedy and Serena get out of the car parked downstairs, "Thank you" both girls thank the driver smiling softly at the polite man, walking inside the building prepared for their reunions.

Nate and Blair continue making out and undressing one another in the girls bedroom.

Kennedy walks ahead of Serena looking at all of the guests around the Waldorf apartment suite, "Serena and Kennedy van der Woodsen? Is that you girls?" Eleanor Waldorf, Blair's mother asks excusing herself to go find her daughter.

Walking upstairs knocking softly on the girls door, "Blair, it's Serena and Kennedy" Eleanor states, Nate frowns hearing both of their names.

"Kennedy and Serena?" Nate asks stopping mid kiss sitting up in the messed up bed, "Serena and Kennedy are at school, kiss me" Blair states grabbing onto the male's face kissing him once again.

Only for the male's mood to be completely off after hearing of the girls returns, "No, I think I heard your mom say she's here, don't you wanna go say hey?" Nate asks getting off the bed unaware of the annoyed huff his girlfriend lets out.

Nate and Blair start putting their clothes back on, "Yeah, totally" Blair states putting on a fake smile at the sudden interruption of her two best friends.

Kennedy and Serena stand in the hallway awkwardly hearing strangers around them whispering about them and their sudden disappearance from New York.

"Oh, I found mom, come on, S" Kennedy states ignoring the whispers of both girls being possibly pregnant or that they were in rehab.

Kennedy looks to the side hearing a man whisper about how the brunette looks 'good'.

"So I told him: forget it, I don't care if it's mahogany, it clashes with my sofa" Lily states as Kennedy and Serena catch the last of their conversation looking at each other confused.

"Mom, mom, hey" Serena states capturing the blonde woman's attention, "Oh, Serena, darling" Lily gasps seeing her blonde daughter bringing her in for a hug before hugging Kennedy as well.

Making it out that the two of of them didn't see each other two hours ago, "So, were is he? What, they haven't let him out yet?" Kennedy asks worried for her little brother, knowing that's why Serena and herself returned to the city so suddenly.

"No, let's not discuss this right now, ok? I thought you might want to see some of your friends" Lily states, Kennedy and Serena both stand awkwardly.

"Yeah, thanks mom" Kennedy mumbles alongside Serena, before something in the corner of their eyes captures their attention, seeing Nate smiling at them, more Kennedy excited for the brunette's return.

Kennedy squeals avoiding crashing into other people around the party and jumps into Nate's arms happily.

"Hey Nate" Kennedy smiles before seeing Blair coming out from the room behind her looking at both Serena and Kennedy with a fake excitement.

"Hi, Serena, Kennedy, so good to see you" Blair states basically dragging the brunette away from Nate's embrace and into her arms giving both Serena and Kennedy tight hugs.

"Good to see you" Serena states quietly as Kennedy looks around feeling the sudden unwelcoming glances sent her way, "Come, we're about to have dinner" Blair states.

Serena looks at Kennedy already knowing what the brunette girl is thinking, "I'll set a place for you and Kennedy at the table next to Blair and Nate" Eleanor states.

"Oh, no no, you don't have to do that, I'm actually on my way out" Kennedy explains seeing the shocked looks of the women around her, "Yeah, actually, there's somewhere Kennedy and I have to go" Serena states.

"You're leaving?" Blair asks frowning, "Yeah, I just, I don't feel well, we just wanted to come by and say hi, we'll see you at school tomorrow" Serena explains seeing Kennedy nodding at her.

"Yeah, I have to go grab some stuff for you know girl things" Kennedy mumbles also seeing people looking at her around the party hearing that part of the conversation.

Serena and Kennedy both leave the party, not aware of the dirty looks Blair is sending their way.

Blair walks over to Katy and Isabel, "School, so I guess they're back for good" Blair mutters.

"Didn't you know they were coming?" Katy asks shocked, "Of course I did, I just wanted it to be a surprise" Blair smiles falsely before looking at the ground sadly.

"Word is that K and S bailed on B's party in under 90 seconds and didn't even have one lemochello, has our bad girl and wicked bitch really gone good? Or is it all just part of the act?"

Kennedy and Serena walk into the ostroff centre, "Young ladies, you can't be here, visiting hours are over" the nurse states looking at the two young girls leaning against the doorframe.

"We're family" Serena states looking at Kennedy beside her sadly seeing the figure lying in the bed.

"He's our brother" Kennedy explains grabbing Serena's hand softly comforting each other during this rough time.

"Why'd they leave? Why'd they return? Send me all the deets and who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell, you know you love me — xoxo Gossip Girl"

Serena and Kennedy make themselves comforting inside of Eric's room, before falling asleep due to the travel they did.

"Serena, Kennedy" Eric gasps seeing their figures beside his bed the next morning.

"Kennedy, Serena, hey" Eric states grabbing a hold of the two girls hands gently waking them up from their slumber, "Hey, how are you?" Serena asks.

"You know, I've been better" Eric explains, as Kennedy gets off the uncomfortable couch sitting beside Eric bringing him in for a much needed hug.

"Eric, I know I've been a terrible sister, I'm so happy to see you" Serena states before Kennedy bites her lip feeling guilty of being away while her little brother needed her.

"Must be a lot of rumours why you guys are back" Eric states, "Yeah, but none of them mentioned you" Kennedy says snuggling her little brother closer into her side, "Just like mom wants, hm?" Eric states.

Lily walks into the room, "What do I want, baby? For Serena and Kennedy to be sleeping in their own beds, possibly wearing pyjamas" Lily states looking at Kennedy and Serena.

"Morning, mom" Kennedy and Serena both say smiling, "Hey, I was just about to ask the doctor if I could take Eric to breakfast, wanna come?" Serena asks looking at their mother.

"Um no, I think what I'll do is to get him a croissant down the street" Lily states as Kennedy scoffs seeing the woman walking out of the room.

"Serena, don't" Eric states seeing Serena storming out after their mother, Kennedy smiles softy at Eric staying in the room with him before showing him some pictures of while she was away.

Kennedy bites her lip while she walks into the courtyard of their apartment complex, seeing Nate and Serena talking to each other quite hushed and secretly.

"Okay, weird" Kennedy mutters before walking past them not seeing Nate watching her pass by.

"We can't tell her, she'll be ruined, and plus I didn't come back for you and neither did Kennedy" Serena states seeing a flash of hurts cross over Nate's eyes.

"You're also Blair's boyfriend and Blair is Kennedy and I's best friend minus the feelings you have for my sister, now if you will excuse me, I have to get ready for school and try and get Kennedy to eat something" Serena mutters leaving the teenage boy standing alone in the outside courtyard.

Frowning at what Serena just said about Kennedy's eating, he couldn't possibly think that it's back, she got better, didn't she?

Sighing and turning around and walking towards the nearest bus stop, Chuck finds his way beside the worried and lovesick Nate Archibald.

Laughing at something and driving towards school for the day, "Serena and I guess Kennedy looked effing hot last night, there's something wrong with that level of perfection, it needs to be violated" Chuck smirks knowing about the boys crush on Kennedy.

The Bass boy only sees Kennedy as a sister figure, seeing Nate's annoyed face, "You are deeply disturbed" Nate states.

"And yet you know I'm right, you're telling me if you had the chance, you wouldn't bang Kennedy?" Chuck asks, "I have a girlfriend" Nate states.

"You guys have been dating since kindergarden and you haven't sealed the deal" Chuck states, "Who says 'seal the deal'?" Nate asks smiling.

Chuck points ahead of them signalling that they'd made it to school, Chuck frowns before turning around, "Are you following us or something?" Chuck asks.

"No, I—I go to your school, identical uniforms, that's kind of a tip-off?" Dan stutters motioning to the matching uniforms.

"That's funny" Nate smugly states getting off the bus not hearing Dan talking to himself getting off the bus as well.

Kennedy bites down on her spoon to try and ease her anxiety for the rest of the day, following behind Serena who's walking up the steps seeing Blair and the others sitting together.

"Hey, here you guys are, Kennedy and I looked all over the dining hall for you" Serena states as Kennedy smirks seeing the look of annoyance of Blair's face, truth to be told.

Kennedy and Blair are best friends but they fight a lot, Kennedy looks to the blonde beside them, "Oh, hi, I'm Kennedy" Kennedy states shaking the blonde girls hand.

"Oh, hi, I'm Serena" Serena also shakes the young girls hand, "I know, uhm, I mean, hi, I'm Jenny" Jenny states smiling at the two twins.

Kennedy smirks pointing out the envelopes beside the girls, "So, when's the party?" Serena asks.

"Saturday and you're both kinda not invited, since until 12 hours ago everyone thought you both were at boarding school and Jenny used up all the invites" Blair says in a bitchy tone.

"Uhm, actually" Jenny goes to say, "You can go now" Blair says looking at the blonde.

Kennedy shrugs, "Uh, I don't care to be honest, much rather be with Jen than you losers anyways, oh by the way Blair, your inner bitch is showing, say hi to Nate for me" Kennedy states waving at the others before sending a evil glare at the stunned brunette.

"Come on, Jen" Kennedy says walking beside the blonde girl to school, "That was awesome" Jenny says.

"Eh, it's nothing, Serena and I practically made that girl, she thinks because Serena and I left for a while she's the queen around here, she needs to think again" Kennedy shrugs entering the school yards seeing Nate and Chuck looking at her already.

"Did the wicked bitch of the upper side just make her comeback? Watch out kids, the bitch is back and ready to stay"

Being in Central Park after school always felt right for Kennedy as it gave her time to relax and focus on her studies as well as her fashion designs, sitting on one of the tables in the park.

Kennedy sits with earphones in her ears and a pencil and sketchpad in her hands.

Not noticing a certain brunette boy walking up to her table after parting ways with Chuck noticing her sitting alone pouting at the paper.

"Hey Kens" Nate states, Kennedy gasps nearly jumping off the table in fright, "Oh, hey Nate, jesus; you scared me" Kennedy smiles closing her sketchbook and looking at the boy.

"Designing something new?" Nate asks noticing the book, "Um, no, I'm kind of in a rut, have been for a few weeks" Kennedy pouts.

"You can sit Nate, I'm not gonna bite" Kennedy laughs seeing Nate nod and sit on the opposite side of her.

"So, what's been going on with you?" Nate asks seeing Kennedy gulping down some of her fresh water.

"Just been spending some time with Serena and just focusing on myself" Kennedy shrugs putting the bottle of water on the table.

"Are you doing—okay?" Nate asks knowing about Kennedy's past with her physical and mental health.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Kennedy nods packing her stuff into her bag and motioning for the exit which Nate nods at her and gets off the table to walk alongside the brunette.

"Anyways, what's been happening around here?" Kennedy asks looking at the ground below her feet as she walks.

"Literally nothing, it's been pretty boring without you around" Nate shrugs smiling at the smirk on Kennedy's face, "Duh, I'm pretty awesome" Kennedy smiles knocking her shoulder into Nate's arm.

"You are Kens" Nate nods before Kennedy's phone starts ringing in her pocket, "Oh, sorry, it's Stas" Kennedy motions towards the phone call.

"That's okay Kens, my cars here anyways; I'll text you later?" Nate asks and Kennedy nods hugging him farewell before answering the phone call from her best friend.

Kennedy walks down the side of Central Park after Anastasia's phone call agreeing to meet the girl at a nearby coffee shop to catch up with one another.

"Stas, hey" Kennedy says happily seeing her best friend sitting on one of the tables, "Ken, hey" Anastasia happily exclaims hugging Kennedy's skinny torso.

"I ordered for us already, your go to" Anastasia explains seeing Kennedy nodding and sliding into the booth, "Thanks Stas" Kennedy says.

"I can't believe you left without telling me Ken" Anastasia says sadly, "I just—I had to go, I needed to get away from everything, please just trust me" Kennedy says seeing Anastasia immediately start nodding.

"Of course, I trust you Ken" Anastasia states grabbing onto the brunette's hand, Kennedy sighs pulling the sketchbook out of her backpack.

Anastasia gasps seeing the book being pulled out and the design on one of the pages, "Girl, this is absolutely stunning" Anastasia states pointing at the artwork on the page.

"Uh, I hate it" Kennedy mumbles frowning at the artwork, "Why? It's perfect" Anastasia states looking through the booklet of designs because Kennedy always lets her look at the new designs.

"Thank you, Stasia" Kennedy says smiling at the waitress bringing their orders over to the table.

Kennedy and Anastasia begin talking about normal things girls do unaware of the messy truth happening around them with Kennedy's best friends.

Arriving at the penthouse apartment, Kennedy frowns seeing Blair waiting for her at the entrance, "B, you okay?" Kennedy asks seeing the brunette's tear stained face.

"There's something you should know, K" Blair starts sobbing, "B? What it is?" Kennedy frowns letting themselves into the apartment.

"Nate and Serena slept together" Blair starts looking at Kennedy's confused and hurt face.

"B, what? When?" Kennedy asks knowing that Blair and Nate have been together for a while.

"Last year, the Sheppard wedding—" Blair says hearing the deep inhale coming from Kennedy.

"My sister and your boyfriend had sex, while you two were together, what the actual fuck" Kennedy states growing angry and sad for Blair.

"That's so fucked up" Kennedy says looking at Blair sobbing on her freshly made bed, Kennedy sighs sitting beside Blair and bringing her in for a much needed hug.

Kennedy looks around trying to hold herself together at the news while comforting Blair in this rough time.

"I just thought you should know, sorry for dropping by unannounced" Blair mumbles, "B, don't be so stupid, you're always welcome around me" Kennedy says hugging the brunette.

"And just when B and S had built a bridge, it all had to come crashing down, but dry your eyes: the 'Kiss On The Lips' party is around the corner and you know who loves parties? Gossip Girl"

After grabbing some clothes, Kennedy decides to spend the night beside Blair knowing the girl needs someone's comfort.

Kennedy wakes up beside Blair's sleeping figure, groaning lightly at the sun shining into the room meaning for another day of stress, anxiety and even betrayal to occur.

Kennedy gets out of the bed walking into Blair's large bathroom washing her face and doing her morning business before walking back into Blair's room seeing the girl stirring awake.

"Hey B, I've gotta head home, you gonna be okay?" Kennedy asks quietly seeing Blair nodding.

"Thank you for staying with me K" Blair groggily says, "Of course" Kennedy states walking out of the Waldorf apartment outside into the fresh chilly New York air.

Nate and his father Howie run beside one another in Central Park coming to a stop with rushed breaths and smiles on their faces, "Nice try, son" Howie states.

"Maybe next time" Nate says, "You seem upbeat this morning, did you have fun with Blair last night?" Howie asks seeing Nate's smile.

"Actually, we got into a pretty big fight" Nate explains, "You want my advice? Apologise, even if it was her fault, flowers, maybe some jewellery if she's really upset, always works for your mother" Howie explains while walking towards the exit.

"I don't know, I think it may be for the best" Nate shrugs thinking of another girl and wanting to be with her, unaware that she knows the secret that his been keeping.

"Wait a minute, you guys broke up?" Howie asks, "Yeah, I guess we did" Nate nods, "Blair is a great girl" Howie states not impressed with the news of their break up.

"I know, but I'm just not sure if she's the girl for me" Nate explains looking at his father, "But you guys have been dating since kindergarden" Howie states confused.

"So I keep hearing" Nate mutters, "I mean, you love her, don't you?" Howie asks, "Yes, I do, I just think it might be good for us to take a break, you know" Nate explains.

"Maybe not right now" Howie states looking at his confused and annoyed son, "Eleanor Waldorf is gearing up to take her company public and I've been cording her for month to let me handle the deal" Howie explains.

"Then you should get it" Nate shrugs, "I will get it, if you just help me out a little bit" Howie states; Nate looks at his father in disbelief and confusion.

"What? You love her, she loves you, it's just a rough patch, that's all, you don't give up just because things are hard, not in business or if your family is depending on you" Howie states looking at his son.

Nate just inhales and exhales growing annoyed with his father before the two of them walk off towards their car.

Serena looks around the lobby for her twin sister, seeing Kennedy walking into the entrance pouting at something on her phone.

Kennedy walks past the front desk; "Kennedy, Serena" the person at the front desk calls out seeing both girls in the lobby.

Serena turns around seeing Kennedy frowning and walking towards the front desk, "Do either one of you know this young man?" the man asks.

"Kennedy doesn't know me and Serena doesn't know me, nobody knows me, it's cool, it's fine" Dan says looking at the front desk man.

"Uhm, from last night, right? I'm sorry about that" Serena states leaving a confused Kennedy standing beside her.

"Uh yeah, sorry, I don't know him" Kennedy states looking back down at her phone feeling a message come through completely ignoring the conversation her sister and unknown boy are having.

Also not noticing their mother walking towards the front desk, "Hey, mom" Serena says snapping Kennedy out of her texting frenzy, "Hey Mom" Kennedy smiles.

"Guess what I found for both of you; dresses for 'Kiss On The Lips', I saw the invitations on the nightstand" Lily states looking the two girls.

Kennedy looks around knowing she's happily going to that after speaking about it to Blair last night.

Kennedy snaps her mouth shut looking around confused, "Oh, uhm, I'm not going to that" Serena explains looking at Lily, "What do you mean? Blair's throwing it" Lily asks.

"I'm going so ooh, show me" Kennedy nods looking at Lily who nods at Kennedy's excitement.

"Yeah, uhm, see the problem is I— by the time I got the invitation, I uhm, actually already had plans" Serena explains stuttering.

"Plans with whom?" Lily asks, "My friend" Serena states pointing at the unknown boy beside her shocking both Kennedy and the boy.

"Eh, yeah, hi, nice to meet you Kennedy and Ms van der Woodsen, I'm Dan Humphrey" Dan introduces himself quite awkwardly.

"Well, hi, look after Serena tonight, and be safe, wouldn't want any secrets to come out about a certain best friend and boyfriend, I'm going upstairs, I'll be in my room when you need me mom" Kennedy states hugging Lily before giving Serena a look.

Seeing her face turn pale and the inhale Serena takes Kennedy smirks happily to herself.

Blair sits on the table in front of Nate, giving him silent angry looks, "Thanks for meeting me" Nate states seeing Blair looking up at him.

"Look, Blair, I really hurt you and I know that and I want to fix it" Nate says, "Really? And how are you gonna do that?" Blair asks curiously.

"I'm gonna put everything in the past, I'm not gonna see Serena again or even talk to her, it'll be like she doesn't exist" Nate explains shocking Blair.

"I think that's a good idea, then again I think Kennedy will agree as well, considering her twin sister was fucking her best friend, but hey, let's not mention it again, you gonna eat that?" Blair asks seeing the look of horror appear on Nate's face about Kennedy knowing about him and Serena having sex last year.

Nate nods as Blair picks up a piece of food from Nate's plate, "That's it? 'Cause you were pretty upset last night, I mean, should we talk about this? Especially if Kennedy knows as well" Nate states.

"There is nothing to talk about, I overreacted; you say it's in the past, it's in the past, I'm sure you have no feelings for her anymore, I just feel bad for Serena, she'll really miss you, and I'm sure Kennedy will as well, what time does the limo come?" Blair asks.

"Wait, why would Kennedy miss me? I'm not separating myself from her Blair, she's my best friend and eight" Nate responds.

"Considering you're her best friend and my boyfriend, who slept with her twin sister, she'll feel pretty disgusted and betrayed, I mean she looked pretty hurt last night about the news, and perfect" Blair states getting up from the table and leaving the restaurant and a shocked Nate behind.

Kennedy looks at herself in the mirror with her dress, hair and makeup done before sighing to herself with a hand grazing over her stomach, hearing Blair walking into the apartment.

"K, come on, limo and the others are waiting downstairs, let's do this" Blair states seeing the dress Kennedy picked out, "I thought I wasn't invited?" Kennedy smirks seeing the shocked look on Blair's face.

"Of course you're invited K, we discussed this last night and plus you're dressed already, come on" Blair says ushering the girl out of the apartment and downstairs.

"You look beautiful by the way" Blair states complimenting her best friend, "Aw thanks B, so do you" Kennedy smiles getting into the limo seeing Chuck, Nate, Katy and Isabel inside waiting to leave.

"Hey" Kennedy says waving to everyone who smile and wave at her, "Look at you, oh my gosh" Isabel gasps over Kennedy's beauty.

Kennedy smiles and picks up one of the champagne glasses with the liquid inside of it, unaware of Nate staring at her from beside Blair.

Arriving at the Kiss on the Lips party, everyone in the limo gets out of the vehicle seeing camera flashing and smiles spread all around them.

Kennedy steps out of the vehicle smoothing out her dress feeling a presence walk up beside her, "Hey Chuck" Kennedy states already knowing who it is standing beside her.

"Kenny" Chuck nods as Nate stands beside them now seeing Blair hugging everyone and walking inside with her friends.

Kennedy groans before walking inside ready for the nights adventures.

Nate watches Kennedy walk up to the alcohol table grabbing another champagne glass trying to forget about the knowledge of her twin sister and best friend doing the dirty a year ago.

Kennedy leans against the table seeing Nate walking towards her before frowning at the sudden ringing of her phone in her small purse.

"You okay?" Nate asks seeing the look on Kennedy's face before the brunette holds up her phone showing Serena's name appear across the screen.

"Hey S, you okay?" Kennedy asks answering the phone, "Hey Ken, can you please do me a favour and find Jenny? She messaged Dan and told him somethings going down with Chuck, please" Serena rushes out.

"Of course" Kennedy states urgently looking around the party, "We're on our way and should be there soon" Serena states.

"Okay, I'll look from them" Kennedy states hanging up the phone and looking around the party, "Okay, what's wrong?" Nate asks noticing the looks.

"Jenny, a girl Serena and I met yesterday is in danger and somewhere with Chuck" Kennedy states walking off into a direction with Nate following her knowing Chuck is somewhere doing something incredibly stupid.

Serena and Dan walk into the party seeing Kennedy and Nate walking towards another door, "K, hey" Serena shouts walking towards her twin.

"Hey, we haven't found them" Kennedy cuts straight to the point worried for the young blonde girl, "Oh crap" Nate mutters seeing Blair walking towards them.

"Blair, come on, are you really gonna kick her out?" Nate asks coming to stop in front of his girlfriend, "Did you invite her?" Blair asks.

"What? No, god, I told you" Nate states going to walk forwards, "Do not talk to her" Blair orders.

"I was going for a walk" Nate states walking straight past Serena and Kennedy not even acknowledging the two of them.

Serena watches Nate leave before looking back at Blair's hurt face before Kennedy looks at them both and roll her eyes continuing to look around the party for Jenny and Chuck.

"Hey, no luck?" Serena asks seeing Kennedy coming to stand beside her, "No, I haven't seen her anywhere" Dan states.

"Come on, let's try upstairs" Serena states as the three of them walk upstairs not finding anything.

"There isn't going to be anybody up here, this is pointless" Dan says as Serena finds a scarf lying on the floor, "Dan" Serena calls out, "What?" Dan asks.

Kennedy already knows what's going on and rushes up the stairs in her dress and her heels with Dan and Serena hot on her heels realising something incredibly wrong is happening on the roof.

"Get off, stop" Jenny groans trying to push Chuck off her, "Hey, Jenny" Dan shouts.

"Chuck, get off of her" Serena yells as the three of them rush towards Jenny, "Are you ok?" Dan asks.

Jenny nods looking at Kennedy and Serena as Dan goes towards Chuck angry, "Son of a—" Dan states grabbing ahold of Chuck's shoulders pushing him.

"What the hell is your problem? It's a party, things happen, who are you anyway?" Chuck shouts.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I'm in your class, my name is Dan Humphrey and that is my little sister" Dan snarls punching Chuck in the face.

Grunting from the pain in his hand as Kennedy comforts Jenny who flinches at the sudden hit, "Let's go, come on" Serena says breaking up with fight that's about to start between the two boys.

Kennedy uses all of her strength to push Chuck towards the ground angry, "Chuck, don't you ever touch her again" Kennedy snarls as Serena does the same thing.

Kennedy, Jenny, Dan and Serena all go into the staircase leaving a shouting and bleeding Chuck on the roof.

Dan, Serena, Kennedy and Jenny all walk through the party downstairs seeing the dirty looks being thrown their way, "You sure you're ok?" Dan asks looking at his younger sister.

"Yeah, I will be, just take me home, ok?" Jenny states looking at her older brother as everyone around the party watches Serena hold hands and leave with Dan Humphrey.

The four teenagers walk outside looking for a nearby cab, "So, think I've got a shot at a second date?" Dan asks smiling at Serena, "Well, I don't think we can top this one" Serena states smiling as well.

"I did punch someone" Dan says, "True, we talk about it in the cab" Serena states getting into the cab.

Kennedy smiles giving Jenny on her mobile number and stating for the girl to message her whenever she wants to.

Jenny nods grateful for the brunette as the cap pulls off the side of the street into the road leaving Kennedy standing alone ready to walk home with the fresh air.

"She better not show her face again" Blair mutters, "I'm actually hoping she will" Chuck states smirking seeing Blair looking at him.

Kennedy just scoffs at the two of them and looks at Chuck in pure disgust before walking across the road unaware of Nate's presence near her.

"Spotted: Kennedy and Serena, making an heroic exit from B's party, too bad for Serena, there's school on Monday, but for Kennedy, safe to say the bitch is back and here to stay, so, until next time, you know you love me — Gossip Girl"

Kennedy looks around after hearing her voice being called seeing Nate chasing after her, "You want some company?" Nate asks seeing Blair watching them leave.

"Sure, be careful though, Blair might have your head on a silver platter" Kennedy shrugs.

"Oh well, I wanna make sure you get home safe" Nate states taking his suit jacket off and wrapping it around the brunettes shoulder to keep her from shivering.

"I'm sorry, you know" Nate mumbles seeing Kennedy's distant look, "About what? Lying to me about being a virgin or having sex with my twin sister?" Kennedy asks.

"All of it, I shouldn't have lied" Nate explains, "Nate, I know you don't owe me any details or anything, it just hurt I had to hear it from Blair, that you and Serena slept together" Kennedy admits.

"I'm sorry Kens" Nate states, "Well, congratulations on not being a virgin anymore, join the club" Kennedy smiles seeing the shocked look come across Nate's face as the two teenagers walk home together safe in each others company.

TO BE CONTINUED...

⛧°。⋆༺♱༻⋆。°⛧
𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔𝒔 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔!
chapter one, done and dusted..
it sucks but oh well
it'll make more sense why kennedy was so hurt about serena and nate soon, i promise..

please vote, comment and share

socials:
tt: hellfiresoulss
insta: hellfire.soulss
pin: hellfiresoulss

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

14.6K 363 23
Lena has finally got everything that she has ever wanted. She has a boyfriend that she loves, the start of her real job, and everything seems to fall...
27.9K 834 18
Blair and Chuck were only little kids when they met. Ever since then, they can't remember much of their lives without each other. They wouldn't even...
1.5K 43 5
Pre-series, five part short story. Blair sleeping with Chuck that night at Victrola was never a coincidence, and Chuck didn't just develop butterflie...
186K 3.6K 35
You've survived the scandal of a lifetime and still managed to come out on top. You may be one of the most successful woman in the world, but you sti...