two

002 — the wild brunch

season one —
episode two

"I bet you're wondering what Gossip Girl is doing up so early

"I bet you're wondering what Gossip Girl is doing up so early. Truth is: I never went to bed. Why waste precious time dreaming when waking life is so much better? Is there really anything better than a lazy sunday?

Reading the paper in bed, sipping coffee, scrambling an egg or two, yeah, right; we Upper East Siders don't do lazy: Breakfast is brunch and it comes with champagne, a dress code and a hundred of our closest friends and enemies.

Chuck's dad Bart Bass is hosting the annual brunch for his foundation, everyone is invited, well, not everyone"

✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚

AFTER A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP Kennedy wakes up rolling onto her stomach beginning to read her favourite book happily to herself until she has to get up and be present for the rest of the day, hearing movement outside of her bedroom.

Serena leaves the apartment wanting to go sort out her friendship with Blair without anyone near her.

Kennedy sighs to herself adjusting the pillow underneath her arms and reading through the pages of her book smiling to herself at the words printed on the pages.

Kennedy groans hearing her phone buzzing beside her, "Hello?" Kennedy says answering the phone not even checking the display name.

"Well hello to you, finally answering my calls?" a cold tone voice asks from the other line, Kennedy gulps feeling as her blood runs cold and her heart drops.

"Asher, leave me alone" Kennedy mutters ending the phone call tearing up at the horrible memories, before getting up from her bed to shower and get ready for brunch and to see some of her friends.

After doing her makeup and throwing on one of her many dresses she walks downstairs waving at Dexter at the front desk before frowning seeing her mother.