Amour Series #2 : Aimer La Se...

By PrettyInDark9

SYPNOSIS Fashie Marquez Guerrero, an only child and only girl cousins of Marquez and Guerrero's clan. Her co... More

AIMER LA SEULE PRINCESSE
DISCLAIMER
SYPNOSIS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2 [BOOK 1]
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 [SPG]
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15 [SPG]
CHAPTER 16 [SPG]
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21 [SPG]
CHAPTER 22 [END OF BOOK 1]
CHAPTER 23 [BOOK 2]
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29 (SPG)
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33 (SPG)
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35 (SPG)
CHAPTER 36 (SPG)
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43 (SPG)
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
EPILOGUE
SC : PREGNANCY JOURNEY
SC: WEDDING
GRATITUDE

CHAPTER 14

5K 57 0
By PrettyInDark9

CHAPTER 14

WALKING IN the entrance door of Guerrero's household, Warren is carrying a little lady in his arms.

She must be so tired. That's what they are thinking. Baka nga nabusy talaga ito at nagpakapagod kaya heto at bagsak ang katawan.

Farrah Marquez and Robert Guerrero are waiting at the living room for their daughter to come home. They was about to start nagging about their daughter's disobedience when they saw her in her kuya's arms sleeping, looking so tired and exhausted.

The thought of Farrah's head that maybe her daughter is just lying to them and just used her charms to her cousins had gone instantly.

While Robert is looking at her daughter in pity, she must be so tired doing her schoolworks. She've been studying so hard just to aim high grades and title in her University.

They all have no heart to wake up the little lady so they bring her upstairs and let her rest on her bed.

Lahat sila ay walang ingay na lumabas at sabay-sabay na napabuntong hininga dahil nakakapagod ang araw na iyon at walang ibang dahilan kung'di ang pinakamamahal nilang prinsesa, Fashie Marquez Guerrero.

“Babalik na ba kayo sa Melbourne, boys?” Tanong ng Auntie Farrah sa kanila nang dumiretso sila sa pintuan ng mansiyon.

Coman nodded, “as long as we want to stay here in manila, we have an exam to ready. We'll visit here after the school year, Auntie.”

The couple nods their head, they understand these men are also busy like them. Farrah and Robert are thankful for these wonderful nephew they had, Fashie has always have someone to rely on.

Kaya wala silang pag-aalala sa anak kapag nasa pangangalaga ng mga pinsan, they love their daughter so much.

The six men left the household while the couple went to their separate destination. Robert who is heading to the library and Farrah going to the kitchen.

TODAY IS the FU's Recognition and Graduation day. Pang-umaga ang mga gagraduate at panghapon naman silang mga Senior High student na recognition.

FU has lots of students that's why this is the third day for the Graduation and Recognition ceremony. Hindi na niya iisa-isahin pa dahil masyadong marami.

She got the highest honor and on the top list of honors. Fashie knows she deserve it because she study hard for it, but when she saw her card, she cried in so much euphoria.

Wearing a casual plain halter short pluff sleeves midi white dress paired with matsutake white barbie shoes, she looks like a goddess infront of the mirror. Her hair is in side braid ponytail and she was the one who did her make up.

Her eyes are glowing, her lashes are naturally long, her heart shape face was enhanced by contour, her pinkish lips and natural rosy cheeks, maliban sa mukha siyang dyosa, mukha rin siyang bata.

Napanguso si Fashie sa harap ng salamin. She've been wanting to look matured! Pero paano mangyayari ’yon kung natural ng maaamo at bata ang mukha niya?

She's in the middle of silently nagging herself when her phone rang over the vanity mirror. Fashie instantly answered the call when she saw it was Timothy's calling.

“Congratulations, sweetheart. I'm so proud of you.” He greeted as soon as she pick up the phone.

A smile appeared from her lips, “thank you. Congratulations to you too,” aniya.

“You now ready?” Tanong nito.

“Oo.” She bit her lips before she asked him. “Hindi ka pupunta sa recognition ko?” Nakasimangot niyang tanong.

“No, i'll be there, manunuod ako. I'm just not allowed to get near you. But we'll see each other after your recognition, okay? I can hear your sad voice, don't be sad, sweetheart.”

Napanguso siya, “okay. Manunuod ka ha? Promise mo ’yan.”

Timothy chuckles on the other line. “Yes, and i promised. Now, go downstairs and be ready for your recognition. Congratulations again, sweetheart.”

She smiles, “okay, byebye. I'll hang up now, muah.”

Fashie hang up the call the same time someone knock on her door.

“Yes?!”

“Seniorita, pinapatawag na po kayo ng mga magulang niyo sa ibaba.” That's ate Daday.

“Alright, i'll be there in a minute!”

Muli siyang tumingin sa salamin saka kinuha ang clutch bag niya at ginamit Ange elavator para makarating sa baba.

Her parents are waiting for her at the main entrance door of the house. They are both wearing white just like hers.

She kissed her parents on the cheeks and greeted them good morning. There's a photographer waiting for them, of course, this is one of her achievements, they must capture it.

After few shots, they hop inside the car and head to the F.U.

Hindi makakaabot ang mga pinsan sa recognition niya. But they promise to her na mamamasyal sila pagdating ng mga ito kaya hindi na siya nagtampo. Kuya Grego, Coman and Jacob are juniors, while kuya Hector, Warren and Theodore are seniors and soon to graduate. They studied early kaya kahit magkakasing-edad lang ang mga ito ay nauna na ang tatlo.

They enter the auditorium, students are now sitting to their reserve seat. She's an ABM student and a highest honor, that's why she's sitting on the left side of the place, first chair. Syempre kasama ang parents niya.

Her eyes automatically roamed around, looking for someone. Nakasimangot siya nang ni anino nito ay hindi niya nakita, hanggang magsimula ang programa ay wala parin ito.

“The one and only student in ABM Pacioli who got Highest Honors, and University's top honor, Fashie Marquez Guerrero!”

Her dad offered his hand to her, Fashie clung her arm around her dad while her mom is holding her back.

She has a  smile on her face, but it didn't reach her eyes. He's not here, sabi niya pupunta siya. Ayaw niyang magmukhang malungkot dahil nasa harap siya ng maraming tao kaya pilit niyang inayos ang mukha.

Isa-isa ng mga ito ibinigay ang mga medalya niya, emphasize the mga dahil marami siyang sinalihang contest this school year. Well, it's not you.

Now that Fashie is now infront and at the center of the stage, she can easily see him if he's really her.

Her eyes twinkled and her smile widened.

He's here!

Aniya sa isipan.

Timothy is looking at her intently, to her eyes rather. She could see his proud eyes and smile on his face. He's proud of me...

Atlast few moments, they are now done putting medals to her, which she can say more than 30 medals.

They shakehands and congratulate her and her family as they walk down the stage.

When they sit back to their respective chair, notification pop up on her screen. It's Timothy.

From: My Manliligaw

I'm very proud of you. I'll give you my gift to later.

Napangiti siya sa mensaheng iyon at kalaunan ay may napansin. Malapad ang ngiting binura niya ang nickname nito at pinalitan.

To: Sweetheart ❤️

Thank you! I'm excited!

That excited part is for her plan later. Hinintay niya talaga ang araw na ito para sa kanilang dalawa. Fashie wanted to put another higher level in their relationship, a boyfriend and girlfriend.

She bit her lower lips thinking of her plan. Excited na talaga siya!

Buti nalang ay hindi tinotoo ng kuya Warren niya ang pag-hire nito ng personal butler para sa kaniya, ngunit naging hands on sa kaniya si Butler Jin, okay lang, nakakatakas parin siya.

The program ended, there's a celebration to in their house. At dahil maraming business man ang invited at pumunta, sigurado si Fashie na magiging busy ang magulang at hindi mamamalayan ang pag-alis niya.

And her cousins are not here, magagawa niya ang plano nang walang sagabal.

They arrived at the mansion all are readied, tables, chairs, buffet table, expensive drinks and many more. Fashie stay there just for more than an hour at pumuslit na pagkatapos.

She changed for a simple floral green sleeveless dress and 3 inches green heels. Tinanggal na niya sa pagkakaayos ang buhok at kinulot nalang.

Dahil sanay na siyang tumakas-takas, it was easy for her to leave the place without any of the visitors or staffs notice her.

“Timothy!” Masayang bungad niya rito pagkapasok sa condo ng binata. He's wearing a long sleeve polo and black casual slacks, it's his normal clothes. Parang may pupuntahan at ito. Is she in a bad timing?

Gulat itong nakatingin sa kaniya, “sweetheart? What are you doing here? I was about to call you.” He said and walk the distance between them to give her a tight hug and a kiss on cheek.

She grinned, “i'm excited to see you eh. May pupuntahan ka?” Saka pinasadahan ng tingin ang suot nito.

“I want to date you outside but since you're already here, change of plan. Date nalang tayo sa kwarto ko.” His voice is teasing and his eyebrows are wiggling.

Fashie pouted her lips, ito na naman ang nagiging pilyo ang binata. “Angbastos mo. Kakaano lang natin nu'ng isa araw.” Her cheeks reddened.

He laughs, “what can i do? This little lady infront of me is the lady i can't resist. I feel like cumming already just by looking at you. I want to feel and see your pussy everytime, writhing beneath me while my fingers are playing with your vagina. And your luscious breast inside my mouth and sucking you.” He whispered to her ear.

Nahihiyang nagtago siya sa dibdib nito, hindi kinaya ang mga lumalabas sa bibig ng binaga. “You're doing it again, nagdi-dirty talk ka na naman. I told you, it always turns me on.” Mahinang aniya. Her private part is throbbing and already wet in instant!

“That's the purpose, sweetheart.” Sinimulan siyang mababaw na halikan bago ito naging marupok at marubrob.

Fashie responded and tried her best to give him the same rhythm but he's fast! Kaya tinanggap nalang niya ang mga halik nito.

“Dmn, you're not wearing a panty?” Paanas na sabi nito nang kapain ang pagkababae niya at walang nakapang harang do'n.

Alam niyang mangyayari ito kaya tinanggal niya na nu'ng nasa elevator siya pati na rin ang bra niya.

She smiled seductively, “don't you like it?”

He smirked, “of course, i love it.” Timothy was about to kneel when Fashie stop him. He look up at her, “you don't want me to eat you?” He asked softly.

Fashie shook her head, “no.”

Ang mga palad nito ay nasa pisngi niya at humaplos, “hmm, then why stop me?”

“May magbibigay sa'kin ng singsing.” Aniya habang naghihintay ng reaksiyon nito.

His face instantly became dark and his brows met. If there are things that Fashie knew about him, that he easily gets jealous and he's possessive of her.

“Who? I will fcking break his bones— no, i'll kill him!” Galit na anito na akala mo kanina ay hindi maamo.

Fashie chuckles, this reaction isn't new everytime she mentions about men trying to get or hook with her. But there are times na nasasangkot ito sa gulo kapag hindi nakakapagtimpi sa mga kalalakihang bastos kung tumingin sa kaniya kapag kasama siya nito.

Dahil sa pagtawa ay napalingon ito sa kaniya, salubong ang kilay at masamang masama ang timpla ng mukha. Pero gwapo parin.

Fashie kissed his lips, “kasi diba, sabi mo, madadagdagan lang ang singsing na bigay mo sa'kin kapag sinagot na kita?” Mabilis pa sa alas kwatrong bumalik ang titig nito sa kaniya, wala na ang galit na mukha kung'di isang gulat, naguguluhan at maamong mukha ang pumalit.

“It's a yes, sinasagot na kita, Timothy Degustare. You now have the rights to own me and keep me away from others.” Fashie kiss his lips multiple times as Timothy tries to comprehend what she have said. “Mahal kita...” 

They never exchange i love you's. Pero ramdam at kita niyang mahal na mahal siya nito. He's just waiting for her to say those magic words, alam niya iyon.

Seconds later, she heard him cuss.

“Fck! Fck! Drn it! Fck!” Tila pinapakalma ang sarili saka bumalik sa kaniya pagkatapos kumawala sa hawak niya at naninigurado siyang tinignan. “You sure? You're not pranking me? Sinasagot mo na talaga ako? That's for sure, please tell me, yeah?”

She nodded, “i'm not pranking you, there's no point on pranking you about this anyway.”

Ang ngiti nito at lumapad na naging marahang pagtawa saka naging halakhak. He looks happy about her news. Pero kung titignan ito ng iba ay para na itong baliw.

“Fck! Thank you, sweetheart!” He punch on the air and then hug her tight. “I love you more, sweetheart. I love you, fck it, i love you.” Then he crashed his lips onto hers and kiss her lovingly. “Fck, i can't still believe this! Thank you.” Bakas sa mata at mukha ang kasiyahang nararamdaman nito, at gano'n din ang nararamdaman niya.

“Where's the ring then?” Minsan ay may nakita siyang singsing sa cabinet nito, and there's a note written on there.

It says ‘A next to F’ and it's easy to understand what is it.

A realization hit Timothy. “Oh, wait here.” Mabilis itong nagtungo sa kwarto at wala pa atang isang minuto nang bumalik ito. Kinuha nito ang kamay niya at isinuot ang singsing kung saan nanduon ang Court Ring na sabi nito. “I love you, thank you, sweetheart.”

“So, may pangalan pala itong Court Ring mo? F? Ano naman tawag mo sa singsing na si A? Yes Ring?” She chuckles. “You're so cheesy.”

Kita niya ang pamumula ng pisngi nito na agad naglaho. “Sa'yo lang naman.” Irap nito sa kaniya.

“Sus, ang boyfriend ko.” Mahigpit niya itong niyakap, “boyfriend na kita ha. Bawal ka ng mangbabae.” Biro niya dahil alam niyang hindi nito magagawa iyon sa kaniya.

“Sweetheart! Wala akong babae!” He look horified.

Tatawa-tawa siyang tumalikod dito ngunit agad na yumakap ito sa baywang niya.

“You're the only woman in my life, wala ng iba. Kaya h'wag mo na ulit sasabihin ’yan, hell will freeze before that happen.” He whispered before his fingers touch her folds. “I love you, i love you so much.” He keeps on whispering those words as he strip off her dress as his hands are everywhere in her body.

Napapikit nalang si Fashie at ninamnam ang sesasyon habang patuloy na niroromansa ng binata na ngayon ay kasintahan na niya ang kaniyang nagbabagang katawan. 

“Ohh... sweetheart...” Hindi niya mapigilang dumaing nang masahehin nito ang kaniyang dibdib pagkatapos siyang marahang itinulak paupo sa sofà.

“I want to give you a reward for making me so dmn happy today.” Ang paos nitong boses ag nakakadagdag tensyon sa nararamdaman.

“A-Ano?”

“I will make you cum for fifteen times.” He whispered then lick her ear.

“Ohh... F-Fifteen? Uhm, b-buhay pa ba ako pagkatapos niyan?”

He chuckles, his fingers are slowly rubbing her  throbbing clîtoris. “Of course, mamamatay kalang naman sa sarap.”

Mahigpit na napahawak si Fashie sa braso nito nang bumaba ang labi nito mula sa dibdib pababa sa pusod hanggang sa matapat ang labi nito sa basa na niyang pagkababae.

And Fashie lost it when Timothy stick out his tongue and dip it in her private part.

....

A/N: H'wag excited, walang bs sa next update. Hahaha. Charot, pag-iisipan ko.

PRETTY IN DARK|PID

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 11.8K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
5.9K 443 52
Sebrina Flores independent mature smart girl who knows how to handle everything whether is emotionally physically or mentally. It's really hard to br...
658 47 34
Nothing ever goes right. At least, that's what Yuuhime thought. That is, until she met Tang Xuan, a bubbly Ops Chief from the Esper Union. Her perc...
1.6K 74 12
A Necromancer without a soulmate A Crown Prince plagued with nightmarish visions A Mage unable to let go of the past ** Diya, the Crown Prince's b...