Her Anatomy (wlw) (teacherxst...

By user012345831

Everything happens when Erica Johnson moves to another country to study, everything seems normal until she fi... More

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Bonus

Part 12

2.1K 46 4
By user012345831

Erica's pov:

We were walking side by side, no one trying to speak as we were afraid that if a word slipped out of our mouths we would ruin this.

We got into her car and there was silence, she didnt speak, i know it had something to do with today's situation.

"Give me your address Erica" she says seriously.

I show her the address and after 5 minutes we arrive. 

"It doesnt look like it's that close Erica, are you sure you can pick up your car tomorrow" she asks looking worried.

"Yeah dont worry i also have my motorbike" she looked somewhat shocked and impressed to know i ride a motorbike.

"But its cold tomorrow, you might catch a cold" she replies.

"No dont worry i drive that all the time even in the winter its no problem" i assure her and wait for her to continue but she doesnt speak as she seems to be in her own thoughts.

As i get the hint that i have to go, i unbuckle my seatbelt and decide to leave, but not without thanking her.

"Thank you Ava" she looks surprised that i used her name in a while and i get close to kiss her on the cheek but her breath hitches as i get closer and that was my sign to tease her a little.

I kiss her on the cheek and whisper close to her ear, i notice she was getting nervous and i was enjoying this, way to much.

"See you on friday Miss" i get out and hear her groan.

Ooo this is getting better and better everyday.

On friday:

I woke up today and i didnt go yesterday to get my car and i just rode my motorbike.

And you may wonder how i am so rich, well i have parents rich in money, poor in family love.

They work all the time and dont really care about me, they just give me money and gifts all the time and think that's enough for me but that's not, the only true love i have right now is my friend Leyla.

But i dont care about them anymore, i used to hate this relationship we have but i got used to it so i just ignore it and never really talk about them.

The only thought that occupied my mind those days is her, only her and that stupid smile she has only for some people and i can proudly say that i am one of them.

I love the way she makes me feel with just one look and it makes my day better and its hurting me the fact that i will never have the chance with her.

It just cant happen its so wrong and we both know it, but im trying to ignore it and just enjoy those days with her.

Enough thinking, i get up and take a shower and decide what to wear.

The fit:

Leyla has gone with her boyfriend and i just ride my motorbike to school.

When i got there, i met Leyla and Lucas who were talking and laughing.

"Whats so funny" i interrupt their conversation.

"Oh nothing" they dont tell me, but i know something is up and the way they look at me.

"Dont worry you will see it now" i stand confused but i dont ask them more.

We arrive at her class 5 minutes early and well i just had a heart attack you may ask why, well there she was sitting at her desk with her legs crossed and a beautiful look that i couldnt stop myself but stare at her.

Her dress:

(And a jacket because its the end of autumn)

Not until she looked at me and noticed my face, she seemed as she planned this because the relieved face said it all.

I hear Lucas and Leyla laughing quietly as they push me to walk inside because i was blocking the door.

"Goodmorning proff you look beautiful" i hear Lucas say to her and i just glare at him, as he laughs in my face these bitches wont stop.

"Thank you" she smiles sweetly at him and looks at me waiting for me to say something.

I was so stunned, i know if i talk i'll make it worse than it already is, so i just wink at her letting her know i'll talk to her later.

I sit and just glare at my friends as they dont stop bickering me the whole hour and surprised Ava didnt say anything and just smirk at me.

Uuuuhh god she will be the cause of my death.

Two hours are up and i stay seated as they leave, my friends realize this and just wink at me and leave.

"Erica" she just says my name and doesnt say anything else as her breath is shaking.

"Did you like the compliment Lucas gave you huh" i reply jealously, i didnt mean to sound like that but i couldnt help it.

"Well yes because someone wasnt  brave enough" she replies sarcastly.

"My eyes talk enough and you know that my love" i try to remove the jealous mood off me and flirt with her.

"Oh and what do they say Darling" she asks flirting back.

"Ouhh you wouldnt want to know, now would you" i say this in a different meaning and she looks like she caught it and lowered her head.

Glad that i won this, i wanted to stay longer and enjoy this view, but i cant because i have other classes.

"I'll see you later and please lower your dress" i know i sound defensive but i couldnt help it as this school has a lot of assholes who would love to see and have her but nope i wont let that happen.

"Why, are you jealous" she says in her seductive voice as she gets up and approaches me.

She takes my hand and moves it to the bottom of her dress, causing the dress to go higher, my breath stops, she better stop before having to call the ambulance.

"Oh and you love this side of me dont you" i tell her as i let her control my hand.

"Well let's just say i enjoy seeing it" she replies and just as the bell rings, she removes her hand and leans back, leaving me hanging.

"See you Erica" i watch her hips move as she walks to her desk.

Damn she just made me late for class, when i walked into third class, the teacher gave me a detention for the end of the school.

The end of school:

I finish detention and walk to the parking lot, i see Ms.Anderson standing there, maybe waiting for someone.

I jump on my motorbike and drive in front of her.

"Do you need a ride home..."

Part 12, who in the story is the most relatable💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.8K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...
4.7K 138 12
Grace Gresley is a 17 year old girl in her last year of school. She is reserved, quiet, and kind. She doesn't like socialising with new people and pr...
137K 2.4K 17
Veronica is a senior in high school, a new English teacher arrives and they slowly become connected with each other. Except one is verging on the lin...
60.8K 2.3K 65
Twenty year old Alex is trying to finish high school and move out before anyone finds out what she's hiding. The new teacher, with the dark past, is...