The Way You Smile

Od agustadearly18

Aditi Varma. Aditi Vamshi Varma. Your typical girl with average looks and modest of marks. When her bitchy b... Více

DISCLAIMER
Charecters
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
~Teaser~
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen

chapter seventeen

30 4 33
Od agustadearly18

Featured song
Lost in Japan
(Shawn Mendez)

Warning:

Mention of Gore scenes. Read if you feel snarky and quirky all of a sudden!

Aditi's PoV:

"No way!" I raised my hands up in rejection.

"Come on, Aditya! Don't be such a killjoy," Vivaan said. "I already booked the tickets for us!"

"No I'm not doing this," I felt the heat raise up my cheeks on the thought of watching it, especially with them.

"Let him be, Vi, He is not comfortable," Ved said, wiping his mouth with a tissue. He looked at me with pity. What the fuck?

"No, It's just that, we have results tomorrow," I said, biting my lower lip hard. "We shouldn't be watching something bad right?"  Dumb ways to die.

Vivaan and Vedant started laughing like crazy. Like, All I could hear was their laughs. At one point, Vivaan couldn't breathe. "Oh my go- Oh my god,"

"Fine, I'll come, you butthole," I said snarkily. "Don't gang up on me!" I said squealing like a little guy.

"Still, You are so funny," He had tears in his eyes. I mean, this is not a joke even!  "You know what? I love you, bro, lemme kiss you," He said playfully and I ew-ed on his action and imitated throwing up.

"Get a room guys," Vedant said approaching the reception with a credit card in his hands. Already on the move, gentleman.

We cleared the table, maneuvering towards the car. "Can we go in a single car? Cause I'm broke buddy," I said, looking at my bank balance. I must find a job soon.

"Agreed," Vedant said, unlocking his car through the keys. "Aditya, you swear you'll not mourn?" Vivaan asked, zipping his jeans.

"Fuck bro, it's public!" Vedant said, laughing and continued on checking the car.

"Who cares, I'm about to go on a roller coaster," I didn't like where it's going! I'm going to be watching porn movies with real life boys. For, fuck's sake.

I shook my body in disgust and Ved noticed that. "Are you sure about this Aditya?"  He sensed me. He sensed me that I was uncomfortable.

"It's just how it is not gross, with watching that movie with your own brother?"

"This is what 's been bugging you?" Ved let out a laugh and I prayed he wouldn't stop. That heavenly voice with the god's laugh.

"We are used to it," Vivaan said, taking up the back seat of the car.

I shrugged my shoulders. ‘Used to it’? What kind of brothers are they?

I sat in the seat, beside Vedant. His cologne was cravable. The smell along with the odor of the air conditioner, ah damn, why am I suddenly in heaven? I looked at him from the rear view to catch him looking at me instead. We both looked away at the same moment. He cleared his throat, I bit my lip. After a bit, a thought entered my head.

"I mean, is there a place which shows these movies? Aren't they illegal?" I asked, ridging my brows together in confusion. "Bro, seriously? You haven't watched one?"

How can a girl watch a girl getting fucked up? No way. Maybe it was okay with others, but in my girl form, I won't be able to talk about this even.

"No!" I answered very quickly. "I used to watch them alone." I blatantly lied.

"Ooohhhh, someone's horny," Vivaan sang a song with the words.

"Geez, Aditya, you can use the word, stop referring to it 'this, that,'" Vedant laughed as he  pulled up in front of a building which seemed to be a hundred years old. It looked like it could crumble anytime.

"Yes, yes, whatever," I said taking in the surroundings so that I was aware of where
I was. Vivaan had parked the car in front of a run down building. There was little to no sign of life anywhere near I could see. The whole area was fenced with cement walls about  three to four feet high and went all the way to the back. I kept shut as the brothers took us inside and Vedant whistled making me forget about everything else… at least for a while.

“Guys, where the heck are we?!” I asked, feeling crumpled after a while. We had climbed three flights of stairs and I was out of breath and fully sweaty while none of the Velan brothers had even broken into panting. Vivaan glanced my way and chuckled.

“Two more flights… Trust me it would be worth it!” He told me and his eyes shone with anticipation. I looked back towards the last few stairs I had climbed. With a sigh, I decided the best thing that could be right now would be going with puppy-eyed-boy and his hot brother.

After what seemed like decades, we reached the place where the adventure of me going to get embarrassed and blushed is gonna happen. Maybe I should wear a mask. No, that would be too obvious.

"What bro, dreaming of the girl model?" Vivaan pinched me in the gut and I jumped. It tickled me!

"Asshole! Do not touch me, you- you-" I said imagining a thousand scenarios in which they would find me out as a girl. No. Stop.

"It's just, I'm kind of a sensitive person, okay?" I gave him the mom eye and he surrendered.

"Kids these days," Vedant raised his arms in disappointment. We two practically scoffed at his face.

"Time for the show, fuckers!" Vivaan shouted to which everyone in the crowd oohed and aahed. Bunch of sexists. Now, pathetically, I'm one of them.

That was halfway to the movie when I realized I was a bi. Like, I looked at the girl and the guy equally. I cannot share the exact details but it was good until the part at which both Vivaan and Vedant's front part suddenly grew huge. What the actual fuck of holy waters?  Was mine supposed to grow too?

No shit. It was their, um, what to say, you know what, y'all, I was so embarrassed that I could not control my laugh anymore. I laughed out loud in front of hundreds of people, watching this movie.Teen boy who laughed while watching porn, dies after huge embarrassment.

I turned back only to find out hundreds of eyes staring, piercing, through me. I felt awful about disturbing them, yikes!

Thank God, my drama show was concealed by the arrival of the main character and everyone immediately immersed into her. I mean mentally.

I once again noticed the bulky thing between their legs and God, please get me out of here!

I took out my handkey from my pocket and stuffed it inside while Vivaan was drooling seeing the scene.

"Wipe your drool, asswipe," I said, elbowing him hard, after stuffing the handkey.

"Seems like my boy's having fun," He looked at the fake bulky thing in between my legs and laughed at me. "See, I told you it was good,"

I shrugged to which Vedant shushed me. "Go play somewhere else," Ved said making himself comfortable in his seat, like he moved himself to the screen and it was so funny to see the look on his face, it said shit up, I'm doing something look.

The movie was over and I found out people were breathing fast. I felt dumbstruck and lost my view of my surroundings. "That was one hell of a scene," I turned to face Vivaan. He looked weird and… oddly, he was panting. It took me a moment to realize what was happening before I abruptly got out of my seat and ran out of the room.

I didn’t know exactly where I was going but I kept going, I just wanted to get out of there. A few agonizing-climbing-minutes later, I ended up at the rundown buildings’ terrace. I placed my hand on the door frame for support, which seemed to be of no use as half of it was badly broken and the other half was rusted.

After catching my breath, I walked further, properly entering the terrace and for a moment, I was taken aback. The view from here…. Was mesmerizing. I was about to bring my phone out to click a picture but then, I heard the words that I did not want to hear at all. I turned. And almost as if in slow motion, he walked towards me, his eyes narrowed. His voice was calm, almost too calm, as he opened his cupid's' arrow shaped lips and spoke in a low voice.

“You’re a girl… Aren’t you?”

A/N:

WOAH THAT WAS ONE HELL OF AN AWKWARD CHAPTER TO WRITE FOR US! HOPE you had fun!

Yours,
ivyB4winter
agustadearly18

Buh bye!!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.7K 129 18
(Ignore the grammatical mistake pls) ▪︎•▪︎▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎ "Thankyou" She said with her beautiful smile. Avika said to Vrinda a...
54.5K 3.4K 25
Reyansh Malhotra is the no nonsense multibillionaire and the most coldest mafia leader the country has known. From chopping off heads to firing bulle...
44K 3.5K 72
four girls with different dreams and different likes.. bound by friendship and determination to stay together as strong as any circle of friends coul...