ANHS : Class S

By -Sponge_Bob-

In this story, Kiyotaka along with seven other 4th generation survivors will attend ANHS. Their class will be... More

Characters & Details
Bus Scene
ANHS & S-System
Future Plans
Classes Inspection
Changing Letter
The Unexpected Situation
Class S or Class D
Midterms
Sudo Change & Kushida
Sudo Case & Matsushita
Trial Over & President
Prepation Of The Vacation
Koenji & Secrect
Island Exam
Good Start
Confortation
Other Classes
Results
Explanation of Results
Little Fun 🍋
Zodiac Exam
Note
Poll

First School

2.6K 61 21
By -Sponge_Bob-

A\N : This chapter starts two months before the entry in ANHS. They all are currently in the mansion after the information leakage of Whiteroom. Please Enjoy.

Ayanokoji POV :

As I was sleeping in my room peacefully and just woke up from the sound of the alarm clock. I feel weight on both sides of my arms. I just sighed after realizing who they are, sometimes it often comes to three. But today is only these two girls.

Ai Hoshino & Kurumi Tokisaki, my two girlfriends. We are together for almost three years and after we come to the mansion, they always sleep with me.

Sometimes Ichika, my little sister, also comes to sleep with me. But she only do it sometimes and I don't mind sleeping together with any three of them.

As I turned my eyes to look to my right, I saw a very beautiful face of Ai with purple hair covering her one eye. She is hugging my arm between her breasts which is only covered with an indigo bra.

Then I look towards my left and saw another beautiful face of Kurumi with black hair. Her one eye is ruby red and other is golden just like me and Ichika. She also wear a black bra and is hugging my other arm.

I sighed at their antics and somewhat glad that they are not naked. Usually they sleep with me completely naked and my harmones got a massive boost just looking at their godly bodies.

I control Hornikoji, free myself from them and get up. After that, I move them both a little in order to wake them up.

"Ai, Kurumi, wake up. Its morning already." I said.

"Wait a minute~." said Ai.

"If you both don't wake up, I will not give you your morning kisses." I said.

As Adreline courses through their bodies, they both instantly wake up and sit down on the bed. Ai quickly take my mouth and kiss me on the lips. I look towards Kurumi to see her pouting.

After a minute, our lips seperated and Kurumi engaged me in a kiss. After freeing myself from these two, I started my morning strecthes.

As I was doing my strecthes, there comes a knock on my door and the door opens and comes Matsuo.

"Kiyotaka-sama, Ai-sama and Kurumi-sama, get ready. Breakfast will be ready in an hour."

"Thank you Matsuo. We will come to the dining table at the exact time."

Matsuo nods his head and leave the room. I turn towards the girls, who are still laying in the bed.

"Lets go you two. Lets do our daily workout in the gym and eat breakfast."

"Ahh Kiyo~, Your workout is very difficult for us to follow." said Kurumi.

"Yeah~. You take your leave and we will comes a little while later." said Ai.

"Okay. I will be waiting for you two on the table. And please go to your rooms."

"Fine."

I left towards the gym located in the basement to do my daily routine.

Timeskip :

I just take the bath and wears my clothes. I checked myself last time in the mirror and goes towards the dining table. As I was coming down from the stairs, I saw everybody sitting on the table waved at me.

Matsuo and other maids are also present there which bowed towards me. I nod my head and surprisingly saw my father or Ichika & My father sitting at the head seat.

Our eyes lock and he gestures me to sit infront of him. I take my cue and sat there. I looked towards him and he said.

"You all must be surprised by my presence now." to which we all nod.

"The information leakage of Whiteroom caused a drastic impact on me and I have to solve the issue as soon as possible. But first lets eat and then talk at the living room." he said.

We all started our meal in complete silence and now I found enjoying myself Matsuo cooking. After a little while, we finished our meals and go towards the living room.

As we all reached the place, I see my father sitting on a sofa and a man in his forties sitting besides him sipping his tea. Matsuo is standing firmly on the side of the sofas. Father gestures me to sit infront of him.

I nod and goes towards the sofa to sit. Rest of them stands behind me for some reason, I don't know actually.

"Kiyotaka. I have some news to tell you. But first meet my very old friend, Sakayanagi Narumora."

"I see. Its good to meet you Sakayanagi-san." I said and the other nods.

"You too, Kiyotaka-kun."

"So? What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Due to the information leakage, many informant members and other people who are top secret in goverment are trying to find more about it. So, I have no choice but to shut down whiteroom for the time being."

"As for you all 8 are the finest results of the whiteroom, I have to put you all in this mansion. None of you know the outside world on the extreme level, I have decided to put you all in Sakayanagi school. He is the Chairman of the best and Elite school in all of Japan." he explained.

"I see your reason. But why put us in a highschool, where we can only learn the academic and a little physical training. Which we all done on extreme level, when we were kids." I said.

"I completely agree with your reasoning but this school is different from the other pathetic schools in Japan."

"What do you mean?"

"You will found out about it in the future, when you will enter the school. Sakayanagi brings the entrance exam of the school. Take it and solve it."

"I see. But can you give us five minutes to discuss some things among us."

"Okay. You all are free to go. You have a total of seven minutes."

I nod my head, stands up and goes towards the exit. Rest follows me behind and we enter the next room.

I sit on the big sofa with Kurumi & Ai on my both sides. Ickiha and Yagami sit on two single sofas and Shiro & Yuki sit besides each other.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" asked Shiro.

"I am also curious." said Yuki and other nods.

"You see, he said that it is the most pretigious school in whole Japan and I have my doubts about it." I said.

"Well that's true. We all have." said Yagami.

"I want to make precausive measures before going to the school." I said.

"What do you mean Nii-san?" asked Ichika.

"What I mean is. We don't know about the school and the people inside the school, who are working in that school." I said.

"True. But what have that to do anything?" asked Kurumi.

"It has. We all know that we are the best of the best around our age, so no problem about the students there. But what about the people who are teachers there?" I said.

"I see. You mean that they must be extremely good to be able to teach at this school." said Ai.

"Yes. I don't want these people to use us in anyway or be suspicious about us. First I want to evaluate these people in a round what way to make any plans for the future." I said.

"That being said, but what is the purpose of this talk?" asked Shiro.

"I know after hearing about the entrance exam, you all must be thing about to ace it. No?" I said.

In return, they all nods their heads and Shiro & Yagami understood my meaning.

"So, you want all of us to give an above average result to avoid any suspicion, unless you make your cue." said Yagami.

"I also read about the student council, that they have much power in any school." said Kurumi.

"Exactly. We don't know about the school in anyway and our senpais, especially in SC will take advantage of us after seeing that we ace the exam. I want to avoid that and I advised you all to take average or above average results in the exams and make a 90+ score on only one subject to make it more realistic." I said.

"That will be done. And after we make complete assessment of the school, then the time will come for us to show." said Ai and I nod.

"Lets go then. We are done for the time being." I said.

We all stands up and goes towards the living room. We all come in previous order and I said.

"We are done. Give us the entrance exams."

"Here."

Sakayanagi give them to Matsuo and he give us each a copy of it.

"Sakayanagi and Me had decided to make a seperate class for you. The only order for you all is to dominate the whole school. Show them all, the result of my finest results." he said.

"That is not a problem, but I will do it in my own way." I said.

"Understandable. You all are dismissed. I have some things to discuss with Sakayanagi."

"I only have one question?" I asked.

"What is it?" he asked.

"As you are discusiing about the Whiteroom infront of him, I presume that Sakayanagi-san knows about it. So Chairman, does anybody other than you knows about us?" I asked.

"No Kiyotaka-kun, there is nobody other than me in the whole school. Who knows about any of you or the Whiteroom." he said.

"That's good to hear." I said.

After that, we all left and started our entrance exam. It only took about 1 hour for us to finish it.

I take 90+ marks in Math and same goes for Ai. Kurumi and Ichika take 90+ in Japanese History. Shiro take 90+ in Science and Yuki takes 90+ in Social Studies. Yagami takes 90+ in Engish and Touka takes 90+ in Economics.

The rest of our grades are average and above average. We submitted our exams to the Chairman after counting the results ourselves.

Sakayanagi-san thanks us and give us farewell. He and my father left together the mansion with their guards in the lamosine.

A\N : And done. I decided to make a little chapter of it before going to the school. Next chapter will be on bus scene and S-System. Good bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490 21 23
After moving with her father in Japan, Hanajima Akari wants to start again and be happier, which feels like a very rare emotion, but when she enters...
3.1K 71 16
haikyuu X reader (scenarios/oneshots) requests open! info on the first chapter -
12.6K 659 7
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka finally achieved what he's wanted since the beginning of his life--freedom. However, freedom comes with it's own set of challenge...
189K 3.5K 200
This is my first time wirte the story!This story begins in its second school year, director Sakayanagi was never removed as his father did not accuse...