Takemichi as Zero ( Vampire K...

Per chargersgirl63

What if Takemichi is Zero who was supposed to be dead but isn't and had a daughter. A few thousand years late... Més

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Epilogue

Prologue

263 2 0
Per chargersgirl63

*At Night*

Takemichi's Pov

" Takemichi, there is a girl saying she knows you." Baji says. "What does she look like?" I ask him. Baji pauses for a moment, trying to recall the girl's appearance. "She has long brown hair, a petite figure, and she's wearing a red hoodie," he describes. "I know her; can you bring her to me?" I ask. Baji nods and heads off to find the girl. As I wait anxiously, memories of our past flood my mind. The thought of seeing her again after all these years fills me with a mix of excitement and apprehension. "Hi Sirena, how are you?" I ask my daughter. Sirena looks up at me with a smile and replies, "I'm good, Takemichi. How about you?" I can't help but feel a surge of pride as I see how much she has grown and matured. It's been a long journey, but finally having her back in my life brings me an indescribable sense of joy.

Mikey's Pov

Takemichi was talking to a girl with long brown hair and lavender eyes. " Hey Takemichi, who is she you are talking to?" I ask Takemichi. Takemichi turns to me and introduces the girl as his best friend, Sirena. I can't help but notice the strong bond between them, evident in their warm smiles and affectionate conversation. Curiosity piqued, I wonder how their reunion came to be after such a long journey.

Sirena's Pov

" Takemichi, have they heard the story of the Sliver Beauty?" I asked my father. My father looked at me with a knowing smile and replied, "Not yet, Sirena. But I believe it's time to share the tale of the Silver beauty with them." Intrigued, I eagerly awaited the moment when I could unveil the secrets of our family's legacy. "What's the Silver Beauty Takemichi?" Chifuyu asks. "The Sliver Beauty is a vampire who was a vampire hunter named Zero Kiryu." I said, smiling. 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

64.1K 1.6K 14
You come back to Hogwarts for your 6th year, but everyone is acting weird especially the Weasley twins. This year was not like the others, that's for...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
884K 41K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
4K 119 8
What if Naruto had the full Kyuubi? What if he had the Adamantine chains? What if Naruto had the Yuki's clan Kekkei Genkai? What if Naruto had Minato...