Solo Leveling x Wednesday ( D...

By TerrySolis3

Sung Jin Woo basically killed the Dragon Monarch and his Army and the other's Monarch, and now he is all alon... More

Bio
Love Interest
Welcome to Nevermore Academy
The Return Of The BatFamily
The Return Of Godzilla
Sorry

Sung Jin Woo vs Bianca Barclay

261 8 0
By TerrySolis3

As we left off sung and enid and wednesday are walking to there first period fencing class and our hero notice that enid is upset about not transforming into a werewolf and he knows that she needs someone to talk to and get a friend to talk to and someone else is coming to wednesday universe and it's our girl is rachel roth from earth-9 and don't worry about trigon he is dead as hell boi.

Sung Jin Woo and Enid and Wednesday were walking about the school and while they were walking on wednesday and sung said nothing until. Wednesday: I hear that you are from South korea. I'm I right, Wednesday said something and jin Woo looked at wednesday and gave her a normal face.

Sung Jin Woo: Yes, it's correct. I'm from South korea. He was confused about why wednesday wants to talk to him, and he is nothing special about him except he is a monarch and his powers. Wednesday: Can you even speak korean probably. She asked again and sung just nodded in saying yes, Wednesday: 이니드는 나에게 투어를 제공하기로 되어 있었지만 그녀는 남한 소년과 이야기하는 것을 멈추지 않았고 내가 활과 화살을 쏘기 전에 무지개 친구가 되는 것을 멈추고 수줍은 토끼로 변했습니다. Sung understood a bit, but wednesday did make some wrong words. Sung Jin Woo thought: I did understood what she was saying but she was trying to flex in korean or she was trying to impress me but since her pronunciation didn't work on me was not a absolutely did not work on me tho. It was sung jin woo turn and he spoke it so perfectly in korean. Sung Jin Woo: 수요일 아담스, 당신은 내 한국어를 거의 이해하지 못해서 나에게 깊은 인상을 줄 수 있다고 생각하고 내가 학교의 특별한 학생이라고 생각하지 않으며 파란색 장미는 내가 자격이 없기 때문에 다섯 번째 버림받은 사람을 의미한다고 생각합니다. 수요일 아담스 부인과 전투에서 내 적과 싸우고 있어요. Wednesday looked baffled at the way of how sung spoken with a good perfect korean language. Sung noticed that enid was watching them talking, and Sung thought: "Why is enid watching us like that....... oh shit don't tell me she is jealous with me talking to wednesday mm maybe she wants me to talk to her, but she is also upset at the same time because she told me that she can't wolf out I can help her she is enid and is enid no matter what she is a cute and sweet girl any boy is lucky to have her as a girlfriend." As Jin Woo went to enid while she is thinking about sung and wednesday, Enid thought: I don't want to admit, but seeing sung to talking to wednesday is bothering me and I wish he was talking to me instead but is it wrong to fell in love with him???? STOP STOP. There is no way I'm feeling love for him. Enid stopped stopping. Imagine you with him, though Urhh he just a friend, that's all, and he just thinks I'm a friend as but does he feel the same way about me. As she was thinking, jin Woo went to her and whispered in ear something romantic, and he knows that face when someone is love or not but thanks to his spirit power of zafkiel and read people's minds and he understood that she doesn't know but her heart says something else she is clearly she in love with him.

Sung Jin Woo: "Hey, my darling wolfie here take my hand my darling. Once he said that, he saw how enid change of a cute shy bunny and also saw her breathing started to take place . She was blushing really red, and she felt her heart beating really fast. Enid: J jin p please don't tense me like that. Sung knows she doesn't like to be tensed because he saw all her past, and her family looks like something . Her big brother he and his dad were the only ones who were nice to enid, and his name is John Sinclair.

("Okay, you're wondering why added john sinclair because he is fanfic because what if the second season is what if enid has an older brother and the same thing to wednesday twin Thursday's Addams back to the story.")

Sung Jin Woo senses that the enid brother has the reincarnation of Kong King Kong, the monkey boy. Sung thought: Mm, the monkey lives our rival family to see who better. grr looks like I have some finish business to attend.

Enid and Wednesday noticed that sung fist was tight and also forming a like he wanted to punch someone, but he angry very angry like he wanted to kill someone so bad but for wednesday she likes what she is seeing sung jin woo he was getting angry and his she thought enid said something to angry him, and for enid she was worried about sung jin woo she thinks he angry him and told not to be tensed but the thing the two girls don't know he is a shadow monarch and king of the monsters since and enid decided to break the silence.

Enid: "H-Hey s-sung are you okay you seem angry with me, listen I'm sorry if I angry you please I'm sorry." And this broke jin woo thoughts and looked at her as she was about to cry and also worry. Sung Jin Woo: No, no enid, I was mad with you it just a memory past by my head and remembered something. Please don't cry, hey, how about tonight? I'll visit you and it is something serious we talk about. Is this ok.

Sung just smiled for enid, and for the first time in her life, she felt her heart beating even faster than ever, and he asked her all three of them were sleeping in the same dorm wednesday and sung jin woo and includes enid sinclair herself.

And for wednesday, she heard everything. She was kinda of upset, and she was kinda upset, and she was also jealous of how jin woo is being kind to enid and wednesday thoughts:("I don't understand why I'm falling for him why doesn't he want me I'm more better than why he not coming to me, I... no, I would reject, wouldn't I... No No I'm letting my emotions get to me this is unacceptable I'll never let my mother have the right over me, I'm going to punish myself for 10 days of not sleeping and no eating but... he would notice me not sleeping or eating. I heard he, my roommate, but Urhh, it's hard.")

And while sung heard from wednesday thoughts because thanks to his shadow warrior and also his clone he shot behind her head, but he wouldn't lie wednesday has a good curve on her body, but another thing came to his mind someone name tara carpenter, in his mind who looks like wednesday and amber the best friend of tara. Sung Jin Woo thought: Who the hell is tara carpenter and amber, I feel like I met them and date them but I believe it's one of my counterparts since the original sung jin woo in the unverise where there is spirit's saw the very first vision but why do I see her every time she curse me by her looks and her heart is sealed in my heart and body.

As sung was apparently distracted while he accidentally bumped into a young man and the young man and sung fell on the floor separately and got to apologize for not paying attention.

Sung Jin Woo:Hey man, sorry I wasn't paying attention please sorry I didn't mean to hit you in the head. The boy also got up and apologized to him, but he also was not paying attention either.

("So this is john sinclair, the older brother of enid sinclair and he is over 16 and enid I'm not really sure she is 16 or 15 years old but this is him also he has a werewolf form but he knows that silver would hurt him so he use the most is the kong species and here he is my boi's.")

(I'll put the 2021 movie godzilla vs. kong, and he has the axe. )

Enid immediately helped sung to get up and said thanks to her, Sung: Thanks, enid, for helping me to get up. And he smiled again this cause enid to blush even more, and said shyly, Enid: Y-your welcome jin woo. And once he opened his eyes he saw enid his baby sister was there. John: Enid, is that really you.

And this surprised enid and sung once he looked at him with hate and john did the same with jin. Enid: Big brother, I missed you, how it's been. As she hugged him and he also hugged his sister happily. And once the hug broke and enid wanted her to meet her new friends.

Enid: So brother, I want you to meet wednesday she is new to the school along with... Before she can answer, john interrupted her. John Sinclair: Sung Jin Woo, the famous one. As he said with hate and anger in his tone. And sung said: John Sinclair is one of the smarter boys in history. Also, with hate and anger as well in his tone.

Enid and Wednesday looked at the two is ready to go into a blow and fight to the death, for wednesday she didn't mind watching them fight, but her guts are saying to stop the two from causing a havoc. For Enid, she was worried and scared because her brother john is looking at Sung with hate and the same thing as sung is looking at her brother.

Enid decided to break the silence of the school hallway. Enid: Um, hey, we should get going. we have a class, and we don't want to miss it. This cause Sung and John to break the stare and just simply nodded and enid grabbed sung arm and pulled him way before there was trouble.

Enid said to her brother with happiness, Enid:See you later, john. I hope we have time to talk later. John just smiled at her and nodded to her and left not before looking at Sung and left and sung the same.

While they're were near to the classroom enid decided to talk to sung how did he know about her brother and same thing with John how in the world they both know each other, where they friends what happened to them why they want to fight to the death.

Enid:Hey Sung, can I ask you a question. And Jin Woo looked at her with worry in her tone, he guess she had questions about her brother john sinclair because how did he know him, he has to reveal his true powers or other wise she be very upset.

Sung Jin Woo: Sure, what do you want to know. He said with a calm tone, but she knew that anytime she asked about her brother john sinclair. Enid breathed and said, "Enid: So how do you know about my brother john? Were you friends before or did you meet him once?"

Sung just breathed in and out and ready to tell her the truth about john, and she didn't know about his side of the kong species, and only she knew the werewolf side of him. Sung: Well you see I read your thoughts an ancient I saw all your life and saw you and your parent's and lastly your brother, before you why because, me and him have something in common.

This cause enid to be surprised at sung he looked at her mind and saw everything and also she was upset know he knows about her mother forced her to transform into a werewolf but she know she lose a friend, But came to surprise he hugged Enid and told her he was mad at her mother not her father well mostly him and her brother but he decided not to show it.

Sung Jin Woo: Listen, your family and mine have been over war each other. Well, mostly is your father. Did he tell you anything about his origins and why. And this cause enid to see him and she didn't know what to say because she never knew her father origins neither her mother as well, but this brought her curious about her father, he human that's she all know because she human and werewolf but something in her heart said maybe her father or her brother john knows or even sung knows about it.

Sung knows it going to hurt enid a lot because her father and her brother are half human and half kong and her brother is half human and half werewolf and half kong, once they arrive the classroom and changed their uniform and place there battle gear, everyone but sung since his skin is armor and and this cause everyone to look at him and thinking why the hell is he not wearing any fencing armor on and he only has a sword and it's black and new also.

Sung was walking and waiting his turn, and he noticed why was everyone is looking at him. Werid and worry about him getting, and the couch saw sung jin woo without a battle suit, and he said nothing because principal weems told him Jin Woo is a hybrid half human and half spirit and half ghoul even he half godzilla and sung told the principal his skin is hard like armor and the swords doesn't hurt him.

Enid was worried about sung because he hadn't worn out of armor, and also, he had a sword and was black, and it's a katana, a special one from his family since the crackstone era.

The coach: All right, listen up here, all the students are practicing with their swords, stop what you have been doing because I have announcements to make. All the students stopped and looked at the coach and along with sung jin Woo and wednesday and enid and a black glasses was looking at the coach and sung jin Woo.

The coach just breathed in and out, and all the students looked at it with curiosity and confusion. Coach: Today we are a special student and he is not from this world. And this cause the students to be surprised and cause an outburst of questions, and the coach yelled at them to stay quiet.

Coach:BE QUIET AND LISTEN OR I'LL GIVE YOU ALL LUNCH DETENTION AFTER 4TH PERIOD CLASS. This brought silence, and the students are surprised that a new student is not from their world and that one random student asks a question at the coach.

The random student raised his hand, and the coach notices, and the coach spoke, Coach:Yes, what is your question about?" The student was curious about who the boy was behind him. Random Student:Um yes sir I have a question. Um, who is he behind you, sir? we haven't seen him before in this school ground. All the students returned to see the buy and the girls who are in fencing class where curious and they weren't going to lie he is handsome and with black hair and with one silver right eye and well builded body as well, except for one female student who is a siren who doesn't care about him at all.

The girls who are furs aka werewolf and fangs aka vampire and the stoners and the scales aka sirens who are looking at with drooling coming at there mouth and there instincts are tell to claim him and create powerful outcast offspring and sung and the coach saw and it was obvious they love sung/him and the coach decides to help sung before any girls decides to rape him of course.

But expect for enid who hasn't wolfed out yet, and the vampire girl doesn't seem to be bothered and lastly wednesday as well. The coach looked at the girls who were drooling but expected that the siren girl didn't care at all about sung jin woo. Coach: And you girls try anything funny. I'll report you to the principal office and call your parents to find out you did something to the young man behind me.

This cause the outcast girls to snap out of it and look the coach serious look on his face and eyes, and they didn't bother him and get in trouble with their parents. Coach said, and this shocked at the students for the rest of their lives.

Coach: And yes, the question is, who is the boy behind me ? He is Sung Jin Woo, and he is an outsider, He is a hunter from another world, and he defeated all his enemies with close combat and good with his sword and now he is going to explain about him and once he done you can ask questions and curious about him and once he done you're going back to practicing with the swords.

All the students were surprised and also wednesday was interested in jin Woo and it looks like he is a hunter and from his old world and wondering why he is here and why doesn't he want to go home.

For Enid and the girl who has black glasses, who are wondering who he is and enid she is excited she made a friend who is from another world she felt happy but her heart was beating really fast and enid doesn't know why it's beating really fast it is almost like she is in love with him.

Enid thought: (T-there is no way I'm in love with I just meet him today, and my heart is beating really fast. Oh, my poor wolfie thoughts are making me feel dizzy.)

The coach looked with respect and gave him permission to speak, Sung looked at all the ones who were eager to know him and included enid, who seemed super excited, and he said in his thoughts in his mind. Jin woo thought: "Cute, my little wolf." And looked at the students to begin to explain himself, Sung Jin Woo: Hello There, I'm Sung Jin Woo and what you heard from the coach is true, I'm not from this world and I'm in a different world and I'm a S- rank hunter and I believe you know what that means correct. All the students nodded and understood what he meant, and they were surprise that he is a hunter and an S- rank means he is the strongest one who can be a powerful monster and creature.

They let him continue his story for a bit because he knows that they have to learn how to fight one day to be in a some guard or something to be prepared. And wednesday creepily smiles with her face, and now she is completely interested in jin Woo, and he is not from this world, and her heart starts to beat really fast.

Sung Jin Woo: Yes, I'm a hunter before I was the strongest one alive, and I had my original title... This cause the students had on their faces with curiosity and wonder what jin woo original title is.

Sung Jin Woo basically breathes in and out, Jin Woo: I was the weakest one alive and the reason why I was weak because I was constantly defeated by weak monsters, and a lot happened, but one day I won't not even forget.

All the students looked even more surprised by he was originally the weakest one alive, and he was defeated by weak monsters.

(Listen, I just wrote the little solo leveling of Sung Jin Woo telling his story about his past life, and he told everything about his life and the coach and the students are surprised that he was in a war and lastly he told part he told that his mother die due a assassination and your wondering why because the multiverse has a different rules and different life's and deaths so yea and his sister died due to orc by getting stabed and lastly the father vs son is still the same and he fought the monarch's and his world was destroyed by the Dragon Monarch.)

The students and the coach were in shock they couldn't believe that he went through all that, and he fought monarch's in a war . When they saw his eyes and it was no lie and they felt horrible for jin Woo, he had no happiness and no dates or friends getting killed, and his family is killed one is assassination and th other getting killed by orc and lastly jin woo and his father fought each other and until jin woo killed his father and his father was forced to kill his own son.

For enid, she was crying horrible for her new friend, sung jin Woo, because he went all through that.

Sung Jin Woo basically was emo, and enid is crying silently while her friend is trying to help her friend enid to calm down, and once his story is end and told everyone on questions and go back whtlat they were doing and the coach respect Jin woo decision he doesn't want to answer any questions then he respect the decision of his.

For Wednesday, she had the poker face unchanged, but her heart hurts a lot because when he told his sad origins and once she felt a tear drop.amd looked at her eyes and was also crying, but she thinks she giving into emotions again.

Wednesday thoughts:("There no way, I'm cry and don't tell me I'm giving into emotions again not since nero died that day, but my heart aches and hurts when Jin Woo told his story of his past life and his earth died brought me joy but.... Why does it hurt too much.")

Sung Jin Woo walked and saw the poor wolf girl crying silently, and he went to enid and to see if she was okay.

Sung Jin Woo:Hey... Enid, are you okay. He said with a kind, sweet voice and once enid with her red puffy eyes and just hugged him and she felt safe in his arms and he just returned the same thing he hugged her to calm her down.

Then suddenly, enid instincts lit up and sensed he is an alpha and her heart race even faster than before when he was tensing her and say cute things about her, and since she is a omega and her mother told her the omega werewolves can sense that when they can find there fated mates and there love of their life and enid felt her stomach was filled with thousands of butterflies and spreading every where in her body and told by ancient times and when she hugged ajax so many times she did not felt any like jin woo and when she knew that was her fated mate.

Not only was enid who felt it, including jin woo he felt that a thousand of shadow's blew up the covering darkness and since he a half godzilla he knew immediately that enid is her queen and includes wednesday as well when he was talking to her but it was miss two more key holes in his heart too completely and he knew why his the black scales came to him because 1 is enid brother john sinclair and the other is enid and wednesday are his mates and queen once he is done with school.

Jin Woo decides to break the silence when enid is hugging him and calm.

Jin Woo: Um, enid, I know that you were sad when you heard my story, but can you let go because the teacher might see us and we can get into serious trouble.

Enid was sad she didn't want to let go, but he did have a point that they could get into serious trouble with the coach and with the principal.

Then Jin Woo heard a complaint about how he lost to a siren girl who is an African and the boy name is rowan.

Rowan: Hey coach, she trips me. The coach looked at rowan with disappointment with his attitude.

The Coach: It was even rowan and stop complaining. As he walk off and the girl was a siren name is bianca and she is the queen bee of this school and lucky no one told him because thanks to the system return and he can save his stuff and buy potions if needed and also he had his old clothes from the past and lucky for him he still has it.

The Bianca said to the coach and only wednesday and I heard it. Bianca: Seriously, coach, when am I gonna get some real competition? Does anyone else want to challenge me. and wednesday came to bianca with her black combat suit, and Jin Woo isn't going to lie, but wednesday looks hot as hell with her black combat suit on. Wednesday: I do, and bianca looked at her and smirked. Bianca said, and it only piss me off a bit how she said to wednesday.

Bianca: Oh, you must be the psychopath they let in. And wednesday still had the poker face, but he can feel that the inside of wednesday is furious. Wednesday: And you must be the self-appointed queen bees. And bianca said to wednesday, Bianca: Rowan doesn't need you to come to his defense. He's not helpless. He's lazy. And wednesday got tired of hearing bianca talking and said.

Wednesday: Are we doing this or not. and then both girls put their masks on and made a stance to get ready to fight. And couple mins the coach came and said. Coach: "En Garde, and got ready to fight. While I was standing and waiting, someone wanted to fight, but no one came. Then enid came and grabbed my arms and began to walk with her like couples do and began to talk.

Enid: Hey Jin Woo, I want you to meet someone. And we arrived and I got a feeling I that I was going to meet an old friend but someone different. Enid: This is, before she can answer, I said her full name completely. Jin Woo: Yoko Tanaka and I believe that you're a vampire hm I met someone who was a vampire before in my last life in my home world, and she was a knight. Jin Woo thought: Because I saw her name in the system and her race is a vampire, and that's is very interesting though.")

("Also I'll add sung troy woo and sung anna woo and returns sung jinah woo and she is returning and new appearance and the two will have biollante and spacegodzilla also I'll bring baby godzilla as known sung suho woo from 1993.")

And this surprised enid and yoko, and they were questioning how he knew her best friend/her name.

Yoko: Well, that's was surprising to someone who knows my name. Enid nodded in agreement and also with curiosity.

He stuck his hand out and shook her hand, and yoko did the same thing as she was. She was shaking his hand.

Yoko said, "Yoko: It's nice to meet you, and it's the first time being a friend to an outsider it's not from this world.

And Jin Woo just smiled at the comment and heard wednesday saying, "Wednesday:I do." And they were in stance, and he saw when the coach said:En Garde, and they fought with their sword but thin and wednesday had good fighting skill and she is using military skill and same thing with bianca and bianca struck first point.

The Coach:First Point, and that all he said and I was studying their skill and enid whispered to me in one of ears.

Enid Whisper:Hey Jin Woo, what are they doing. And I smiled at her and cause her to blush beet red.

("Ignore the closing of his eyes.")

Jin Woo Whisper:You see, they are using the military skill, and also I'm not going to lie on wednesday she is really interested in her. And this enid to looked at jin woo and she was kinda jealously why he is looking at wednesday and her thoughts.

Enid thought: Why is he looking at wednesday? Is it... NO NO NO I'm better than her right... no, she is clearly better than me, and now Jin Woo is clearly paying attention to her and not me. Her thoughts came to a close once she heard the coach said point it's a tie and and wednesday and bianca took of the mask and ready to fight again.

Sung, he had a feeling that wednesday is going to lose on this one, and he knows that she is going to be furious and he decided to help on wednesday if she loses on her match with bianca and he knows that and still watching, as he was watching he senses three kaiju he recognized two younger sisters and one older brother and he saw one of his counterparts they name is, Sung Troy Woo and Sung Anna Woo and lastly is her sister who he thought she died and blame himself since then her name is Sung Jinah Woo and there on there way as new students at nevermore academy.

Once he snapped out, I saw bianca manage to slash wednesday cheeks and cause wednesday to bleed, and this cause Jin Woo to be furious in side of him, but he calms down himself before he lashes out.

Wednesday thoughts: I lost, I lost, and Jin Woo now thinks I'm a mistake and useless I'll.... But her mind got snapped and saw Jin Woo, looked at him, and was ready to fight Bianca, and he looked calm.

Bianca said:Wow, that was quite quick, and now is there anyone else who wants to challenge me. But Sung Jin Woo did and walked to her and said out loud and surprise all the students included the coach, but he remained calm.

Jin Woo:I do, I accept your challenge, Mrs. Barclay. Bianca and the others were surprised how he knew her last, and this made wednesday even more curious about the outsider Sung Jin Woo and she has a interested and her heart starts to beat really fast and she thought she was about a heart attack but it wasn't.

Wednesday thoughts:W-what is happening to me. I feel strange. My heart is beating really fast, and I feel I'll have a heart attack, but this feeling is funny, and my stomach is also funny, I wonder what you would do.

Bianca snapped out her shock and said. Bianca explained to the coach, and the coach said and said to get ready, and they got a stance and ready bianca put her black mask and Jin Woo didn't he was ready to teach bianca a lesson she'll never forget.

Coach:En Garde, and the fight began, and bianca struck first, and Jin Woo blocked it with his black katana and made it easy since he stuck her in the body waist and made her bleed and the coach spoke one point, this made bianca in rage and the bianca took her mask and said.

Bianca: Oh, I can't see the mask, and now I can see now, and this time I'll make you bleed. And Jin Woo just smiled and lifted his hair and included laugh.

("Ignore the blood.")

This made everyone feel scared and enid was shaking in fear and wednesday.... was blushing really red, and Jin Woo looked at Bianca and said and smiled at her saying seriously.

Jin Woo: You can't make me bleed if you're not paying attention when I told my story. I'm a ghoul. Only my kind like there, kagura and their weapons can truly hurt me, and your blade won't work on me.

This shocked her. That means she is going to lose and attack, and he struck her with his katana . With that, he slashes her cheek and cause her to bleed and lose her sword and say.

Jin Woo said: I hope you learn your lesson never underestimate me because I'm a shadow monarch and king of the monsters also a half human and half spirit and half ghoul even half godzilla and I'm a alpha and the strongest one live and remembered it well bianca and I hope you remember it well.

And everyone except for the coach and wednesday and enid ran to him, ran to him, and hugged him tightly with a smile on her face and she was cheerful and jumping and the other's telling me a good job and wednesday snapped out and went to him and said with a blush on her face a little bit.

Wednesday: Um, thanks for the show and helping me out when I don't want to help me.

Sung Jin Woo just smiled and patted her in the head.

("Ignore the cup.")

And this cause wednesday to blush even more and when she was about to say something and she saw his eyes don't worry I won't say anything and this made her smile creepily but he see this hot.

("Hey, my shadow warriors, sorry for taking so long. I was writing and also doing my school work and also doing my college application to get in a 4 years and now I'll post the rachel one with the yandere wednesday and yandere enid and lastly yandere goody. See you later, my shadow warriors.")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.8K 28
What happens if the balance of world snaps? Having to take a different appearance of another person who doesn't exist in this dimension; will be be c...
40.9K 1.2K 26
Kwon Soonyoung. a popular guy that everygirl in school would dream to be his one and only. but none of them get a chance from doing so. from a high s...
3K 102 31
Cinderella (& true happenings) inspired kaisoo ff Kyungsoo is a 19 year old student. After he had lost his mother to suicide and never known his fa...
401K 9.8K 65
You know what this is... 2024 #1 In Kagari 1/28/24 #1 In Akeno 1/19/24 #1 In Sung Jin Woo 1/11/24 #1 In Monarchs 1/5/24 2023 #1 In Solo Leveling 12/8...