FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

35|➴Clearence➴

2.7K 290 55
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

“What are you doing?” Abhimaan asked to come inside Rehana's room and found all the accessories and every stitching instrument scattered all over the room. And there madam was sitting in the middle of the scattered pieces reading something from her book.

Aap?
(You?)

Haan main. Per yeh aap kya halat bana ke rakhe hai apne room ke?
(Yes, me. But what have you done with your room?)

Abhimaan asked with a horrified expression and Rehana giggled looking at his face.

“I was making something for Ishani.”

“For Ishani?”

Rehana got up from the floor and was looking from where to start the cleaning when Abhimaan lifted her up by her waist and brought her out from the mess.

“You're such a messy person” He said, putting her down on her feet. And then seated himself on the bed.
Rehana made a pout as he called her messy but then looked over the room.

While Abhimaan chuckled and holding her wrist he pulled her close, making her sit on his thighs.

“What are you making for Ishani?” Abhimaan asked, tucking a hair strand behind her ears while she garlanded her arms around his neck and replied “A dupatta

“A dupatta?” he asked, raising his face to look at her and she smiled widely.

“Yes, I want to give her the dupatta at their engagement ceremony.” Abhimaan smiled at her cuteness then nuzzled his nose with her making her giggle.

She moves her hips in the process of his nuzzling and her giggling, and Abhimaan felt the raw attraction to make love to her.
In a swift motion He made her lay on the bed and came over to her. While her eyes widened.

“Wh…  what are you doing? The door is open”

“I don't care. For just now I want to taste you so badly” He mumbled aje breathed over her collarbone and sucked deeply. While her palms fisted on his hair and a soft moan escaped from her lips.

She felt a chain of kisses from her collarbone to upwards to her cheeks, followed by her eyes and at last captured her lips. His lips were syncing along with her while his palm was caressing her waist and another one was pinning her left hand over her head.
He was kissing her as if there is no tomorrow and he won't get any chance to ravish the sweet little soft lips of her.
She is so young for him. She can't even match his pace. How would she react when he thrust inside her? Damn his dirty mind. She needs time to understand everything one by one. One heat of the moment can lead to a big loss and he doesn't want this. He wants to go slow with her and enjoy her every reaction, be it her crying for him, be it her happiness because of him or anyone else for his family. Be it her success. He wants to witness everything. But slowly…. 

With one last smooch he left her lips making a popping sound while their uneven breath mingled with each other's. He hid his face in the crook of her neck and she hugged his back so tightly. She loved him from the beginning, she believed in her allah and the sacred nikaah when he left her. And coming back he can't think about anyone else other than her. She couldn't ask for more. Now she just want to submit herself in front of him.

~♥~

“Are you sure?” Raunak asked with a tensed face when Divya explained to him what happened the next morning after their meat.

“I'm sure.”

“And they would like to see me at your brother's engagement?”

Divya scrunched her brows at his confusing question when Raunak realised what blunder he was going to do.

He shook his head with a smile and Divya nodded.
“Where is my birthday gift?” Raunak asked, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind, taking her breath away for a moment. Calming down her raised heartbeat she unfolded his arms from her and turned to look at his face.

“Just wait for two more days. Your gift is in the process” Divya said, biting her lips shyly and Raunak chuckled.

“I'm waiting then” He winked at her and pulled her close for a hug.

~♥~

“Ayaan?” Suhani opened the door after the doorbell rang and found Ayaan was standing, beside him there was her sister, looking like a scared kitten.

Andar nhi bulaoge?
(Won't you ask for coming inside?)
Ayaan asked, raising his brows when Suhani was busy glaring at Ishani, who was already scared.

“Yes yes please come.” Suhani stood aside to let them come inside.

Ayaan felt a tug on his wrist as he was coming inside holding her hand. But she was standing still where she was, afraid of coming inside.

“Come. What happened?” Ayan asked, holding her right palm and turning towards her. She shook her head as no and her eyes pooled.

“Come with me. We've to tell them”

“What?” Suhani asked with a rapidly thudding heart.

“Let us come inside” Ayaan replied and dragged Ishani inside the house.

“Who is this Suhani? “ Their mother screamed from the kitchen and Suhani closed her eyes feeling embarrassed as hell because of her mother yelling.

“It's Ayaan and Ishani” She replied loudly so that her mother could hear and asked Ayaan to take a seat on the couch. But Ayaan refused to sit and waited for her parents to show up.

Harsh came down immediately when he heard Suhani's voice and smiled looking at Ayaan.
Ayaan asked Harsh not to tell the mother daughter anything as of now. As he himself wants to clear everything.

Papa” Ishani mumbled looking at her father with fear filled in her orbs and Ayaan tightened his hold around her palms.

She shifted her gaze back to Ayaan who blinked his eyes assuring her to stay calm.

“What happened?” Rekha je came out from the kitchen wiping her hands with the end of her saree but frowned seeing Ayaan holding Ishani's hand.

“Ayaan? “

“Yes. Aunty, Suhani, I've something to tell you two.”

“What is it?” Suhani asked, looking between Ayaan and Ishani and sometimes at their joined palms.

“This Sunday,I and Ishani are going to be engaged and will have a court marriage together.” Ishani pressed her nails inside her palms and closed her eyes tightly.

Hearing this Suhani came forward and slapped Ishani making her head turn on the other side.

“You bitch”

“Suhani. Mind your language” Ayaan warned in a dangerous tone.

“You're such a coward. A coward Ayaan. You faked your love for me all this year and now going to marry my sister?”

“Suhani”

“Shut up papa. Please do not come in between us”

“You're accusing him for the things he didn't even commit. He never told you that he loves you. He was just a friend to you. You become obsessed with him.”

“See mumma he is still taking Ishani's side so that she can get Ayaan and all of his things”

Ishani gasped hearing him and shook her head as no. She never wanted anything rather than freedom and peace.

“Stop it Suhani. Just stop it.” Ayaan hissed in anger when he saw Tears were rolling down from Ishani's eyes and her lips were trembling.

“How could you do this with me?” Suhani marched to him and held his collar.

Suhani's mother was confused as hell.
“Suhani behave yourself” Ayaan said, jerking her hands away from his collar and she fell down on the floor crying.

Di” Ishani was going to hold her when Suhani's mother stopped her and shook her head as no, not to touch her daughter.

“just take her away from here, as soon as you can, Ayaan. I don't want to see her face anymore" Rekha said, gritting her teeth angrily.

“If it was in my hand I would take her the day I decided to marry her. But my family wants peace. So I would be taking her lawfully. So that no one, I repeat no one can disrespect my wife.” He said, wrapping his hand around Ishani in a protective manner.

Holding Ishani's hand he went near Harsh.
“I'm keeping her here in this house, where she faced so much hatred for two more days in your observation sir. I hope you won't disappoint me.” Ayaan said, handing Ishani's hand to her father. Harsh smiled and hugged his younger daughter.

“I have never been able to do anything for her. But I promise I won't disappoint you. I did not get any chance to fulfil her mother any promises but I will do my best to keep your word."

“Thank you.” Ayaan kissed her palm and left the house.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
How is the chapter?
Hope you all enjoyed.
I'm trying to give my 200 % here just to make you all happy.
Please dont disappoint me Or discourage me by silently moving from here after reading.
Please do vote Or comment.
Next : Saturday

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
5.2K 277 16
Book 1 of series Destiny's mystery....... 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 DEVANSH SINGH RATHORE..... ___________________________________________ _________________________...
36.4K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
1.3M 57.5K 68
#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical Indian family where a girl has many rest...