(Gundam Book 2) Trailblazer's...

By Fate-Turner72022

After the events of Ragnarok, the allies from the Astral Express invites the leader of CB, Y/n Seiei and the... More

Trailer
Prologue: 141
141 Bio: Gaz
141 Bio: Soap
141 Bio: Ghost
141 Bio: Seiei
141 Short (1/4): Ghost
141 Short (2/4): Going Dark
141 Short (3/4): Train Wreck
141 Short (4/4): Wedding Day
Move-set: Exia (Unexpected surprise in my Author room space)
Move-set: Dynames (A Master of Cold in my room)
Move-set: Kyrios
Move-set: Virtue/Nadleeh
(Alternate Opening) FLOW: Colors
Chapter 0: New Teams, New Troubles
Chapter 1: The Legend in the Flesh
Chapter 2: Hacker vs Meister (Battle of Gamers)
Chapter 3: Blades Crossed
Chapter 4: Chall's Will to Live On
Voice Lines: About Y/n & 141 (Part 1)
Voice Lines: About Y/n & 141 (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Trailblazer meets The Trailblazer's Nameless
Chapter 6: Reunion
Chapter 7: Doomsday is not Today
Chapter 8: The Honkai Beast's Sorrow
Gundam Book Metaverse?
Honkai Gundam: Seeds of the Swarm Arc Teaser
A/n note
Myriad Chapter Special (I): Hellfire of Annihilation
Opening 2 (Belobog Arc): Blaze by Man With A Mission
Gundams for Characters Suggestions
Winner for the Suggestion Chapter
Chapter 10: Entering the Snow Globe
Revamp Plans...

Chapter 9 Trailblazing Towards the Stars

256 9 7
By Fate-Turner72022

Stelle is slowly waking up as she looks up at the white metal ceiling and then looks down to see she's lying down in the hospital bed. Beside her is a glass window that has the hologram of a strange city. Her clothing is based on a patient. She gets confused on where is she now as she mutters.

Stelle: Is this... the space station? 'That vivid dream...'

But then a familiar voice comes back to her senses and thoughts. She Looks to the sides and sees March sitting in a chair.

March 7th: Hello there~.

She then sees Y/n looking at her in gladness. He puts his hand on her shoulder and pats it softly.

Y/n: You've done great at destroying that beast and also protecting March back there. Thanks to that, the Voidrangers have retreated back to their Emperor's realm.

Stelle: Did we win?

Y/n: Yep. You've rested for a good long time after that battle so you deserved it.

March 7th: Get up when you feel better. Himeko wants you to go find her. I have something to do, so I won't go with you two, alright? By the way, we should exchange contacts. If you get lost or something, feel free to text me.

Stelle: Contacts? I don't have a phone.

Y/n: I just gave you one.

Stelle then searches her pockets to see if there was a phone. She found it and she pulled it out from her pocket. She exchanged her cell phone number on March 7th and Y/n.

March 7th: Okay, off I go. Bye!

Y/n: Let's meet up at the supply zone on the railway.

Stelle: For what?

Y/n: Your decision whether to come with us or not.

Stelle looks confused about his statement involving her decision. She just watches him leave the infirmary to get back on the train.

Stelle: Join... with them? I better find Himeko first to give me a heads up.

Stelle decided to get up and go find Himeko as she changed into her normal clothing.

When she gets out of the infirmary, she gets to the Master Control Zone and finds Himeko standing on a terrace watching Asta work on to their station's condition.

Himeko: You're awake. I had March, Dan Heng and the others to stay by the Express to keep an eye on things. Oh and it's almost time. She should be arriving any moment now.

They then heard a demanding & sarcastic voice, walking with a slight sound of mechanical as it was approaching the two of them.

???: I've only been gone for what? A few months? And the space station is already in this state?

She looks down to see a short girl with its skin glistening and also showing that she's made out of plastic judging from the joints of her body.

Himeko: Welcome back Herta.

Himeko introduces the short girl to Stelle, who looks surprised but also confused.

Himeko: Stelle, this is the true master of the space station: Genius Society number 83, Herta.

Herta: Oi at least give me a proper introduction! Genius Society number 83... Of all my outstanding achievements, that's what you want to mention?

Stelle than lets out the obvious question.

Stelle: You're... a robot?

Herta: What you're seeing here is one of my puppets. I'm using her to talk to you.

Herta then goes to talk about the main issue about Stelle.

Herta: So this little twerp has the Stellaron now? Huh. Hmm, I'll have to take a good look.

Herta then uses what her puppet body's ability has. SHe uses her eyes to activate scanning and navigation. She scans Stelle and finds the energy spikings of Stellaron inside her body and it's in a stable condition.

Herta: Hmm, truly amazing! I built a whole space station just to contain this unactivated Stellaron and keep The Blue from disaster and yet someone was able to achieve that with this little twerp's body. How did they do it?

Himeko: I don't think we need the information do we?

Himeko didn't want to talk about the Stellaron Hunters being responsible for sealing the Stellaron inside her body towards Herta.

After obtaining info from Y/n about it; Welt, Y/n's team and herself has known the risks of revealing such info of Celestial Being's task force chasing after them.

Himeko: So moreover, the Stellaron is still very stable in Stelle's body.

Herta: You're right. This little one's body truly is strange...

Stelle is getting lost at what is going on in Herta's head.

Stelle: Don't call me "little one."

Herta: Hah! Compared to me, you are. How old are you even?

Himeko: Don't judge a book by its cover, Herta. Case in point, that puppet body of yours is actually much smaller than Stelle's or Y/n's.

Herta was humiliated. She really wants to prove her wrong but she cannot deny that she's right. Compared to herself that she's made out of plastic, Stelle's body is a body that might look like human organic but it's not and Y/n maybe look like human but his true colors of his skin were that of a fusion of an alien hybrid and himself.

Herta: That's... *sigh* beside the point. Hey, is this one the same kind as March 7th? If that were true...

Herta thinks it through and asks a question to Himeko.

Herta: Can I bring her in for some research?

Himeko raised her hands up from surrendering as she knows that when Herta sees something interesting, she'll demand to ask for it.

Himeko: That's not up to me to decide. You can ask Stelle and Y/n yourself.

Stelle starts to shiver as the thought of a real experiment on her body was the worst thing.

Stelle: U-Umm, study what?

Herta: Study you of course. Your body contains a Stellaron, which, in some sense, is no different than storing a toxic bomb like the GN Drive relic they gave to me. Who knows what might happen? Maybe it'll blow you to bits someday.

Stelle's expressions were shocking in horror. A GN Drive is a bomb? Surely it's not... right?

Herta: But you should be grateful that this genius is willing to help you out. I still have some interest now, but once that's gone, I'm not studying you even if you beg me.

Herta then swipes something to her arm device, 'cause her body is a puppet; for something to begin with her business interests.

Herta: Anyways I'm very interested now, so there's almost nothing I won't accommodate. A Stellaron in your body, how interesting is that! Be grateful that I'm offering to help you out. This is a service even the IPC can't buy.

Himeko: You understand now, Stelle? Herta wants you to stay in her space station.

Herta: Well, I'm going to have to modify your wording here: This little twerp can only stay temporarily until the research is done. Or maybe I'll lose interest halfway through and they can just beat it.

Herta's tone was slowly turning into a mischievous one as her mind raced towards a dream of a vacation.

Himeko: And after that?

Herta: *smirk* Not my problem.

Himeko just sighs and thoughts to herself.

Himeko: 'Good thing, I didn't bring up Y/n and the others here; otherwise it might end up badly.'

Just the thought of a man who is a human-alien hybrid and starts scolding a child puppet for not having any security measures for incoming invasions might be the worst, awkward and the weirdest scenario to ever see for everybody's eyes.

Himeko: Stelle... You also have another option — the Astral Express. If you want, you can leave with us. The Express has its fair share of experiences with Stellarons. The thing you're worried about, and the answers we're looking for are one and the same. Besides, we can come back here any time to let Herta conduct her research. She's absolutely fascinated now.

Herta: Hm, works for me, keeps this subject fresh, too. And that way I won't need to keep worrying about this little twerp all the time. Perfect!

Himeko: Umm... You're forgetting something...

Herta is confused and it clicks into her mind 3 seconds later.

Herta: Oh~! The two relics you found. Ok, I'll do a quick research also about those two you brought up to me. It'll be more interesting if we just have online chats

Stelle doesn't mind what Himeko and Herta are talking about and thinks about the offer Himeko gave her.

Stelle: 'Get on the Express, or stay behind...'

Herta notices her expression and talks to her.

Herta: My advice would be to get on. You're not doing me that big of a favor by staying anyway. Just remember to come back often. Make an appointment in advance with Asta or Arlan so I can make time to study with you.

Himeko: There's no need to rush into this, Herta. Asta's in the master control zone. Let's let Stelle have a talk with Asta first and decide for herself. Stelle, I'll be waiting for you on the platform. It's no hurry if you still have things to do or someone to see. So come find me when you've made your decision.

After that they part ways for now and leave Stelle alone.

Stelle: I could use a snack right now.

As she's walking around she saw one of the vending machines as she had some currency thanks to her battles before and used that to grab a juice and a blueberry pocket pie to eat.

As she ate, something on her mind resurfaced.

Kafka: "When you have a chance to make a choice, make one that you know you won't regret."

Stelle mutters to herself about that thought and those last words before Kafka left Y/n and herself.

Stelle: Those words Kafka left on me. Y/n saw it, but... I'm not sure if anyone else shares my point of view. Not to mention...

Stelle takes the last bite and takes a gulp of energy drink. She then remembered that vivid dream about multiple crises coming towards three universes. She doesn't know about them except the Amber Era.

What does it mean for those three universes? Why does it talk to her and not Y/n? Too many questions popping up in her head with no clear answer. But she trusts her guts and her choices as her decision is now solid for herself.

Stelle: Maybe I should ask Y/n on the train about this. I gotta find Himeko in the supply zone.

Stelle stands up as she takes a last gulp on her drink and she puts the litter she has after she ate in the garbage bin.

Stelle gets to the supply zone and finds Himeko, Y/n and another person with short red hair standing there, looking at the front of the train.The two talked to each other about something.

Y/n: Sorry about me crying on your shoulder.

Himeko: Don't worry. It's alright. It seems you had a hard time inside that universe. Meeting myself in that simulation.

Eri: You know, brother... I'm starting to think the simulation you went in and tackled is real and you're changing the destiny and fates of every person you met there. Just like you did to me...

Y/n: I know... The next time I enter there, I wonder what their reactions are when they see me alive after thinking I'm M.I.A?

Eri: Well.. We'll never know; 'cause every visit we take into the same place has now changed because of our doings. So it's uncertain.

Eri then hears Stelle walking towards them and she greets her.

Eri: So, you're the one that Y/n is talking about. The girl who wields the Cancer of All Worlds.

Stelle was confused about this as she raises her brow and Eri just laughs a little at her confusion.

Eri: It's the Stellaron I'm talking about. But anyways I'm Ericht Samaya, or you can just call me Eri. I'm Y/n's younger sibling.

Stelle looks surprised as she looks at Y/n who just nods telling her that she is right.

Stelle: It's nice to meet you, Ms. Eri.

Eri: Oh, please enough with the pleasantries; just call me Eri. Any friends or family of Y/n's is a family and friends of mine.

Stelle: T-Thank you, Ms- I mean, Eri.

Himeko chuckles at this interaction as she talks to her about the topic that the three have been waiting.

Himeko: So, have you thought things through?

Stelle: I...

Stelle: I want to join the Express.

Himeko: Then...

Y/n: Come with us.

*start theme*

March comes up from behind them as she stretches and calls Eri.

March: Let's go~! Come on, Eri!

Eri: On my way there, March!

Eri joins up with March as they enter the train. Stelle looks at the glorious train whose engines are now heating up and ready to go. Stelle snaps out of her trance when Himeko's hand pats her shoulder.

Himeko: Time to get on...

Y/n: Yeah, Stelle. Time for you to be welcome in the team.

Stelle nods as they both board the train departing to its next journey through the stars of Amber Era.

When they get on, the train starts moving as March waves goodbye to Arlan who waved goodbye, Asta who bows and prays that they have a safe journey and Herta who just left with no interest; Himeko approaches Welt about their next destination and Y/n who talked to the 141 crew, Eri and Suletta from the back.

The train then travels through the stars and Stelle looks at them, stargazing from the train. But her stargazing soon stopped when she heard someone.

Pom-Pom: *clears its throat* I'm over here!

She looks down and startled to see Pom-Pom staring at her in a stern manner.

*end theme*

Pom-Pom: Hey, you over there looking dumbfounded. Yes, I'm talking to you. Himeko told me about your situation. 

She just gulps as Pom-Pom continues to talk to her.

Pom-Pom: Now listen up, I will only say this once. I'm sure there have been lots of people telling you how special you are lately, but this is the Astral Express, and everyone on here has their secrets. Since you chose to board, you can abide by the rules. You're not the only special one here. You'd best remember that.

Pom-Pom then left her as she looked dumbfounded to see someone so small operate the train.

Pom-Pom: By the way, I'm Pom-Pom, the conductor. Just come find me if you have any trouble.

It left her as she hears the deep voice of Sophie towards her.

Sophie: It's alright. That's how it meets someone new, but in time you'll get to know it more.

She was surprised to see a woman, wearing a ghost mask talked to her as she saw Sophie leave her alone for a bit and she talks to Felsi. 

Stelle looks around to see the lively two teams enjoying their stay together in the train as everyone is talking about many things. But one thing's for sure for Stelle...

Stelle: *smiles* This is gonna be fun...!

To be continued

Chapter 10: ???

A/n: You might be confused on why is it questioned mark for the chapter 10. That's because we'll be focused on the journey and experience of Y/n inside the fated universe of:

  Honkai Impact: 00.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 66 4
Traveling between galaxies and working as a mercenary for different organizations, Kuni-Kousake, the Emanator of Remembrance and little brother of Ga...
1.6K 28 5
On a world under siege by the anti-matter legion, a young man is desperately trying to fight off the invasion. All hope seems lost until something un...
18.5K 330 18
The Multiverses of Honkai impact 3rd, Honkai Star Rail, Genshin Impact and Gun Girl Z fused together, distabilizing the reality itself. In this New O...
8.6K 224 7
Some scenarios that have alternatively happened that can't be shown at the main book [Will of the Universe]. In other words non-canon events ALSO I W...