๐’๐‚๐€๐Œ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐€๏ฟฝ...

BแปŸi -GIMMESUMFACE

"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ" The story of a girl who's lifestyle 360's with... Xem Thรชm

๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

14.6K 621 257
BแปŸi -GIMMESUMFACE

NEHEMIAH KENSINGTON
__

"I haven't heard from her in three days"

"See what I tell you about doing nice shit fa them hoes? Now she went with a new nigga and you left over there looking used"

Neem was on the phone with his father explaining what happened between him and Maya. He had no one else to speak to at the moment and he often felt guilty not answering his dad's calls since he was in prison. They were both all each other had left.

"You lucky I'm not out. I would have done her just like ya momma. Ain't no bitches should be using on you"

"See now this is what I don't like. You be cool before you fuck around and say some silly shit like that. That's why you facing 80 years" He knew he was mentally ill and didn't take much he said to heart. It's not like he'd ever be coming out anyway.

"I'm just saying son, you a grown man that's all on you. If you wanna keep getting your heart broken then hell"

"I'm not getting my heart broken I'm just confused"

"Confused about what? Ignoring you for days is directly in your face letting you know she don't want you"

"Alright pops I'll call you later" He hung up and went over to put his shoes on and grabbed the flowers he bought for her yesterday.

He took the elevator down to her apartment. He at least wanted to know what was going on. They didn't end on bad terms so what could be the worst that could happen?

He knocked on her door. He had his hopes high she'd answer. It was around 8:00 pm and usually, she'd be home by now.

But, no answer.

He knocked one more time and sighed pulling out his phone to text her. It delivered just like the other one he sent her a few days ago, but he wasn't confident in a response from her.

Right as he turned to walk away, there she was coming down the hall.

She was on the phone with someone and looked straight at him. Her hair looked freshly done, this time it was just a regular straight wig that went a little past her ass.

"Let me call you back" She mumbled before putting the phone in her pocket.

"Neem what you doing here?" He couldn't tell if she was mad or just shocked.

"To see you" Her eyes looked him up and down and paused.

"You can come in and sit down"

She opened the door and he followed her inside. He sat on the couch and she sat across from him. He set the flowers on the coffee table.

"I don't like when we don't talk..."

"I know I just- needed time for myself" Her eyes couldn't even meet with his.

"That's cool but you had me confused. We went to the movies and everything so I thought we was good"

"A lot happened that night and I needed a break from everyone 'cause I don't know what imma do"

Neem sat back looking at her waiting for her to continue, but she didn't.

"What you gon do about what?"

"About everything, but honestly mainly about you. Ever since you've been around everything has been going the wrong way with my friends, school work, I have been using up all my vacation days at my job and I don't know where we going from here"

"I just wanna be here and take care of you, that's it. I didn't mean to cause all this, I'm sorry"

"Yeah I know you didn't mean to but it's just a decision I feel like I have to make"

"You don't want me around no more? That's what you saying?"

"I just want my life back to normal Neem. I don't want to but somethings gotta change and it's you"

"What are you trying to say?" He knew what she was saying, just needed to hear her say it.

"We need to leave each other alone"

He didn't know what to say, but he knew he wasn't leaving without trying to convince her otherwise.

"We don't have to just leave each other like that though" Chills went through him, a feeling he only got when he felt like he was getting emotional.

"I come first Neem, and so far the only thing I've gained out of this is money. I'm sorry but it's not for me" Maya shifted in her seat looking down at the flowers on her coffee table.

"Is there something I could do? "

"I-I don't know Neem-" He stood up and walked over to the couch she was on and sat next to her, and still she had yet to look at him.

"You think I was doing all that for you for nothing? The stuff I was doing for you I never done for anyone else" Neem said grabbing her hand.

"And that's cool but I feel like if you cared about me enough you'd actually be more open with me about yourself. I told you I don't want a relationship but I do not want this either Neem, especially with someone I can't get to know like that. It's harder to trust you"

They both went quiet Neem was stuck thinking, but definitely didn't think for long before standing up.

"I get where you coming from and I respect you so I'm not gonna argue. I appreciated our time together If you need anything from me just let me know" And with that, he walked out, leaving the flowers on the counter.

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

Maya watched him leave. She could tell she hurt his feelings in some way but she just assumed that since he only wanted to give her money she couldn't have hurt him that bad. He obviously didn't like her like that so he was gonna do what every other nigga did and just find someone else.

There were plenty of girls who had nothing else to do and would just lay back and be spoiled so finding another wouldn't be a problem, especially one that doesn't complain about it every second like her.

Maya sighed and stood up walking into her bathroom for a shower, no one to talk to this about since not having spoken to Deijah, Makari, and Kamari.

Although her heart was telling her she made the right decision something still didn't feel right.

He was respectful, extremely caring, and considerate more than any man she'd ever been around, but he just couldn't open up to her about pretty much anything which meant that they would go absolutely nowhere and she couldn't even trust calling him and her friends.

But she also wouldn't even call him her trick because the time he spent with her meant more than that. Their times together were still valuable and that was the most she felt like she got out of this.

Despite that, she needed more from him than time so now she has to put all her time back into herself.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

743K 30.8K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...
7.1K 351 16
(๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ; ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS
31.9K 1.4K 63
It's a story of two people living on different sides of the same dimension. She dreaded his world, and he envied hers. She reminded him of a life he...