ₘₑₗₜᵢₙg ₋ ₛₐₙₜₐₙ dₐᵥₑ ( d...

By -SANTANDAVESLVR

✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ "𝙎𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜... More

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 + 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
announcement!!!
another announcement

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

452 25 45
By -SANTANDAVESLVR

𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘

location: amara and jasmine's flat- london

"jasmine i'm going to kill you!" amara exclaimed, as she playfully jumped onto her friend, paying no mind to marcus and aaliyah laughing in the background.

"ok before you kill my girlfriend, could you please give your reasoning." marcus joked, his smirk dropping upon seeing jasmine's glare.

"why? what did i do?" jasmine asked breathlessly, after pushing amara off her.

"you! you cockblocked me!" amara exclaimed

"woah! mars chill. there is a girl under the age of 18 in this household. it might be distasteful. she's just a little girl." marcus teased, jokingly covering aaliyah's ears with his hands.

"i'm turning 18 this december. there's literally no difference! i'm not a baby rashy!" aaliyah whined, pulling his hands off her. marcus simply laughed at her in response, before wrapping his arms around her to apologise.

"aww are you upset i ruined your time with dave?" jasmine mocked, pulling a baby voice and pouting mockingly.

"ohhh this is about dave? i'm so shipping you guys." aaliyah stated eagerly, sharing a smile with amara.

"aren't we all?" marcus laughed.

"that's not the point! he- he told me he liked me-" she started, before getting interrupted by aaliyah and jasmine screaming.

"HE SAID WHAT?!!! oh my daysss!!! i'm gonna go tell jesse." marcus shouted, jumping up and running to the kitchen to call his friends.

"SHUT UPPP!!! finally! i mean it's about time!" aaliyah exclaimed, as she typed frantically on her phone.

"yeah well before you get too excited, i didn't get to say anything because your sister's fat ass marched in and took me away from him." amara explained, watching the smiles on her friends' faces drop and hearing marcus quieten down and scuttle back into the room.

"sorry?" aaliyah asked, as she glared at her older sister.

"i didn't know mars, i'm sorry. i was just scared that you were gonna be awkward around him because of the whole liking him thing. i'm sorry."

"if you weren't so cute, i would kill you in a heart beat." amara threatened, " but since you're basically my sister, i'll let you off." she said smiling at jasmine.

"yeah well, you are my sister and i will kill you." aaliyah said, before chasing jasmine out of the room, ignoring marcus's laughing in the background.

"so what would you have said to him? you know if jas didn't drag you away." marcus inquired, as he sat down beside her.

"i- i don't know. i've never really had to tell a guy i liked him. like i've never had to like confess my love or whatever. guys usually want me and i just say yes." amara admitted absentmindedly.

"did you just subtly brag about getting guys?" marcus asked sarcastically, laughing at amara's quick refusal of that.

"no! i mean i do get a lot of guys. but that's not the point." she rushed out.

"i was joking mars. now tell me what's actually wrong." marcus reassured.

"i don't know how to tell him how i feel. it's like i've got all these thoughts, but no way to articulate them. i thought maybe you could help. i mean you've done it before with jas. actually, how did you do it?"

"well it wasn't easy, but i don't know, i just told her everything i felt for her. i was so nervous before doing it. but when i was doing it i felt no fear because when i looked at her, i just felt...calm."

"awwww. see i wish i could do that. but anytime i'm vulnerable with a guy, it just ends bad. i don't want to risk it with dave. what if i'm vulnerable with him and he suddenly doesn't like me anymore? or if he realises that i'm an anxious control freak, that has anxiety attacks over nothing, and isn't attracted to me anymore? or what if-" she rambled, feeling her chest tighten and her breath quicken. she felt as if she was being held under water, with her breaths becoming more ragged and short and tears streaming down her face.

"alright, i'm just gonna stop you there, before you get yourself all worked up. and we're gonna work on you breathing. ok mars?" marcus reassured, wrapping his arm around amara, immediately picking up that an anxiety attack could've happened just then. he rubbed his hand in circles on her back and made her take deep breaths with him."ok now do you think you could tell me how you feel without getting anxious like that?"

"i just don't know if he would still like me, if he saw what just happened right now. i mean i almost had a panic attack just then. what if he sees me that vulnerable and can't handle it? or stops liking me because of it?" she stated, still sniffling and wiping away her tears.

"i'm going to say something that you won't necessarily believe. i've seen you and dave interact a lot over the years. i've seen all the petty arguments, all the name calling. all of it. but something new, is the way he looks at you. he looks at you like he's scared that if he looked away, you wouldn't be there when he looked back. there is nothing, and i mean nothing, that could make him stop liking you. because everything that you hate about yourself, he liked you for." marcus comforted, rubbing small circles on her arm.

"you really think that?" amara asked, her voice still stuffy, but the hope in her eyes were impossible to miss.

"of course mars." marcus stated confidently, finally instilling some hope in amara.

it wasn't just amara's fear of vulnerability that held her back, it was her incredible amount of trust issues. she had her fair share of bad relationships, but arguably james ( her most recent ex ), had damaged her the most. he hated whenever amara would get anxious, or expressed a desire for reassurance. he especially hated dealing with her panic attacks ( not like she asked for it, she literally has anxiety. duh! ) as he called them cries for attention. as you can probably tell, he was a boyfriend that fed on her insecurities and ate away at her confidence; leaving her unable to think someone could possibly like her. especially dave.

amara would never admit this to marcus, but she always valued his opinion. ever since they met, when they 8, she had seen him and his siblings as the older siblings she had always wanted. she had always went to them for advice, as they usually told her everything as it was, which is something she craved. so when marcus told her that there was no way dave would stop liking her, she believed him. who was she to doubt her pseudo big brother's opinion?

she just didn't know how tell dave every single thing she felt for him. and it drove her crazy. she was so used to having all the answers, but when it came to her and dave, everything became so chaotic she didn't know how to deal with it. but one thing she did know, was that she wanted to tell him in person. this wasn't something she wanted do without him physically with her.

meanwhile

location: dave's house, london

𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘

𝗱𝗮𝘃𝗲 - 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗹 - 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗼

"so what was the emergency this time." michael sighed, irritated that dave had took away from the time he had planned to spend with gianna.

"the fuck do you mean, 'this time'?!" dave exclaimed, pulling his face back in confusion.

"i'm just saying that last time you had an 'emergency' it was that amara had gotten a new wig, and you couldn't handle how hot she looked." michael deadpanned, only smiling when gianna entered the room.

"hey who are you talking to? oh hey dave!" gianna smiled, waving at dave excitedly as she sat down on michael's lap.

"hey gia." dave smiled back, trying to bite back a smirk when michael grinned goofily at gianna.

( ok alliteration! ).

"so what are you taking about babe?"

"did you just call me babe?" michael teased, smirking at the girl in his arms.

"i call everyone babe. michael, you're really not that special. ok?" she retorted, rolling her eyes playfully.

"damn gigi. that hurt me (!) i don't think i'll ever recoger (!)" michael gasped sarcastically.

"oh shut up (!) anyways continue." gia stated, smiling as she pushed michael's face away from her.

"wait dave! before you continue, i forgot to tell you something. remember when i told you that your psycho ex flirted with me. well, i saw what you said before you deleted it."

"what did he say?" gianna asked, perplexed by dave's shocked face

"you knew and you didn't tell me?!!!!" dave shouted.

"knew what?!!" gianna mocked in dave's voice, laughing at his eye roll.

"i asked if him and mars were dating. and you saw that, so you know i like her?" dave asked.

"oh trust me we all know." gianna stated, confused at how david could possibly think he was discreet. "i'm pretty sure even people on insta figured it out." she whispered to michael, who chuckled in response.

"you do?"

"yeah. the only person who doesn't, is mars." michael admitted apologetically.

"well....now she knows...." dave muttered, before being interrupted by gianna's scream.

"SHUT UPP!! YOU TOLD HER?!!" she shouted, high fiving michael multiple times.

"yeah, but she didn't get to say something back, because jas pulled her away."

"damn it jas! timing!!" gianna exclaimed.

"yeah it sucked. but gia, you're friends with ami, could you tell me if she likes me back?" dave asked, hoping for even a shred of hope that his crush liked him back.

"first of all: no. i'm not gonna tell you anything. what i will tell you is that, if you want your answer, you have to go to her and ask her. second of all: did you call her ami?"

"um yeah. it's a nickname i came up with when we were like 6. to be fair, i only called her that because she didn't like it and it pissed her off. then, she started to call me davey as a joke, like she used to when we were kids. so i threatened her, that i would start calling her that again, but she didn't seem to care." dave recalled, a smile already on his face.

"awww. that's so sweet." both michael and gianna cried at the same time.

"thanks." dave responded bashfully, turning his head away from them.

"seriously though, gia's right. the only way to get an answer, is to properly tell her how you feel. in person." michael diverted the group back to the topic at hand.

"so do i just go to her house, or-" dave started, getting interrupted by the doorbell, "sorry guys, i'll just go and get that. you guys can hang up." he announced to his friends, as he got up to go and answer the door.

when he finally got to the door, he was surprised to see amara there smiling up at him, drenched from head to toe, as the rain continued to pour behind her.

"ami? what are you doing here?"

a message from becca

another little cliffhanger. sorry again.

love amara and marcus' friendship.

also another shorter, filler chapter.

idk if i like this chapter ngl but hopefully you guys do. love you all and don't forget to vote and comment. love you all and take care lovelies 🫶🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
482K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...