Resident Evil 2 - Claire Redf...

De PocketRock

Nicholas Parker is a young man trapped in the nightmarish confines of Raccoon City. As the city succumbs to a... Mai multe

Pit Stop
Raccoon City
The Police Station
Sherry Birkin
The Strange Man
The Orphanage
Ada Wong
The Cable Car
The Lab
The Truth Comes Out
Epilogue

The Sewers

106 6 0
De PocketRock

"You know the Umbrella Corporation?" Ada asked Nick as they walked side by side.

"I've heard of them," Nick replied.

"They're a pharmaceutical company secretly developing bioweapons. Their viruses can transform people into indestructible monsters," Ada explained.

"I guess that explains what happened here."

"Annette Birkin is the creator of these viruses, and I'm determined to bring her down," Ada explained, her tone tinged with anger.

"I'll do whatever I can to help," Nick said.

"This is it, right here," Ada said, pointing towards a tunnel entrance leading into the sewers.

The pungent odor hit Nick like a wave, almost causing him to retch. He took a deep breath, trying to acclimate himself to the putrid stench as they moved closer.

"After you," Ada said, gesturing for Nick to enter the tunnel first.

"Oh, thanks, such a gentleman," Nick replied sarcastically as he stepped forward and began making his way inside.

"According to HQ, this sewer line runs right into Umbrella's facility," Ada explained, her voice filled with determined focus.

"They really have a facility down here without anyone knowing?" Nick questioned.

"Welcome to corporate America," Ada replied sarcastically, her tone filled with cynicism.

Suddenly, the ground beneath them began to shake violently, causing tremors to ripple through the surroundings for a few seconds.

"Please tell me that was an earthquake," Nick said.

"Let's hope so. Who knows what could be down here," Ada remarked, her hand instinctively reaching for her gun, ready for potential danger.

In response to the unsettling vibrations, Nick pulled out the shotgun he had recently acquired from the gun store.

As they walked deeper into the sewers, the ground began to shake again, accompanied by the sound of a low, ominous growl. Suddenly, a massive alligator, twenty times the normal size, crossed their path, its jaws snapping menacingly.

"What the fuck is that?!" Nick shouted, his voice filled with equal parts shock and fear.

"Stay sharp," Ada said.

As they continued their treacherous journey through the murky depths, Ada could sense the palpable tension and unease emanating from Nick. She paused for a moment, glancing at him with concern. "It's not too late to turn back, Nick. This mission is dangerous."

Nick took a deep breath, his determination shining through in his response. "We're already this far in, right? Might as well go all the way."

They soon reached a dead end, and the only way forward was to jump down into the murky sewer water.

"Oh God, oh God," Nick exclaimed, his voice filled with trepidation, as he took the leap into the grimy depths.

The water enveloped him, its filth and putrid odor assaulting his senses. Coughing and gagging, a wave of nausea washed over him. "Oh, I'm gonna be sick. I've probably caught at least ten different diseases just from being in this water," Nick lamented, desperately trying to suppress his urge to vomit.

Suddenly, the ground shook once more, sending reverberations through the tunnels. Nick raised a hand to motion for Ada to wait above. "Wait there," he instructed.

Bursting through the water was the gigantic alligator they had seen earlier, its jaws gaping open wide. It was heading straight for Nick, its cavernous maw capable of swallowing him whole without effort.

"Get out of there, Nick!" Ada's voice rang out, filled with urgency and concern.

Eyes widened with terror, Nick wasted no time. He turned on his heels and began running in the opposite direction, his movements hindered by the weight and resistance of the water that slowed him down.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Nick's panicked shouts filled the tunnel as the menacing alligator closed in, its monstrous presence filling the space around him. Fear gripped his every muscle, propelling him forward. The adrenaline surged through his veins, pushing him to his limits as he desperately fought to stay one step ahead of the ferocious predator at his heels.

Just as the alligator was about to reach Nick, he managed to find a slippery surface to slide down, causing the massive creature's jaw to become lodged on a nearby pipe.

Nick's sharp instincts kicked into overdrive as he noticed the gas pipe connected to the one the alligator was trapped on. In a split second decision, he took aim and fired, hitting the pipe with precision.

A deafening boom echoed through the tunnels as the gas ignited, engulfing the trapped alligator in a fiery explosion. Its massive body erupted into flames, scattering fiery debris in all directions.

"Chew on that, you overgrown son of a bitch!" Nick exclaimed triumphantly, his adrenaline-fueled satisfaction evident as he watched the charred remains of the alligator slide down beside him.

Nick took a moment to catch his breath, his heart still pounding in his chest, before he heard Ada's voice echoing from above him in the dark tunnels.

"Nick, up here!" she called out, as she kicked a ladder down for him to climb up.

Nick wasted no time, his adrenaline still coursing through his veins, as he climbed the ladder, desperate to escape the treacherous waters.

Reaching solid ground, Nick stood next to Ada, their eyes meeting for a brief moment before she broke the silence, her tone cold and betraying a hint of bitterness. "Thought you would have been dead for sure."

Nick couldn't help but respond with a touch of sarcasm, the adrenaline rush still causing his words to come out quicker than usual. "Thanks for the faith."

Ada's face remained stoic as she replied. "Can't say I didn't warn you."

"You said the virus turns PEOPLE into monsters. Not REPTILES!"

"Fair point," Ada said, her tone softening while a hint of admiration crept into her voice. "I'm just impressed you made it out of there in one piece."

As Nick cautiously opened a door, he was greeted by the sight of a blonde woman clad in a white lab coat, meticulously examining a charred body. The stench of burnt flesh filled the air, intensifying the ominous atmosphere surrounding them.

"Stay right there," Nick commanded, his grip tightening on his shotgun as he focused his attention on the mysterious woman.

Ada swiftly moved toward Nick, her eyes fixated on the woman before them. Steadying her own weapon, she issued a curt introduction. "Annette Birkin," Ada stated, her voice firm and unforgiving. "We're taking that G virus."

Annette stopped abruptly in her tracks, a cold, derisive chuckle escaping her lips. "Oh yeah? That's not gonna happen."

"I'm warning you, doctor," Ada said, her grip tightening around her gun.

Annette's laughter grew more intense as she swiftly flung her lighter to the ground, igniting a small yet dangerous fire that began to engulf the surrounding area. The fire crackled and swirled, casting dancing shadows across the room, as Annette bolted away into the darkness.

Without a moment's hesitation, Ada leapt over the encroaching flames, determination burning brightly in her eyes, braving the fiery obstacle to pursue the elusive scientist. She knew time was of the essence and capturing Annette was crucial to unraveling the deadly secrets behind the G virus.

As Ada closed in on Annette, a sudden shot rang out, causing her to stumble momentarily. The searing pain of the bullet's impact was alarmingly close, but before she could fully comprehend what had happened, Nick, quick as lightning, dove towards Ada and saved her from another bullet.

Annette took advantage of the chaos and swiftly closed a locked door behind her, her voice dripping with a malicious triumph. "You'll never get the G virus!"

Ada, brushing off the fall with resilience, regained her footing and scoffed, her voice laced with a mix of surprise and disappointment. "Didn't expect that from a scientist."

Nick, quickly assessing the situation, realized the need for strategic action. "Go back around," he instructed. "I'll see if I can find a way to cut her off."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

379K 10.4K 41
☆~°Together in Darkness°~☆ ☆~°Leon Kennedy X Reader°~☆ ~°☆°~ (Y/N) Ortega was a normal person, they're living with their best friend in Raccoon City...
714 35 13
In the heart-pounding midst of a zombie apocalypse, James Summers finds himself trapped within the nightmarish confines of Raccoon City. Overwhelmed...
9.1K 425 26
❝𝘓𝘦𝘰𝘯... 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘦𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘪...