FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

34|➴Dilemma➴

2.5K 310 71
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

“Hey Divi…  how was your date last night?” Divya was talking on the phone with Raunak when Rehana hugged her from behind.

“Rooh baby” Divya gasped and turned towards Rehana.
“What happened?"

“I'm in a call with Raunak stupid” Divya said, hiding the speaker with her palm and Rehana smiled sheepishly.

“Okay okay you talk…  I'm on the tree side okay” Divya nodded and went back to talk with Raunak about the new assignment they got from their university. As he missed one week of classes she has to teach him everything.

"I'm feeling to see you right now and kiss you hard."

Divya's eyes widened hearing his bold words and she bit her lips shyly looking down.
"And why are you feeling like this? Who am I to you? I hope you are not feeling like friends with benefit" She asked teasingly looking at her long nails.

"You don't know what you're to me. What you meant for me Divya."

"What I meant for you Raunak?"

"A special person. A very very very special person with whom I'm ready to spend my rest of the life even we're away from each other."

"Are you trying to say something else indirectly?" Her heart was now beating in 2x speed.

"I do not do running around the bush."

"I'm not getting you" She whined and Raunak smiled over the phone.

"Will tell you face to face. Like we're close, you're looking into my eyes and I'm at yours, our arms were encircled around each other frames and lips close. We can hear each other heartbeat, this much close and you're blinking your eyes nervously when..."

"Please stop right now" Her breathing turned uneven imagining what Raunak was trying to say.

"Itne mein hi darr gaye?"
(You got scare just by this?)

"Shut up. Dari nhi hu bas sunna nhi hai"
(I'm not scared. Just not interested in listening)
She said Irritatingly and he chuckled.

~♥~

Rehana went to the left side of the terrace where there was the huge branch of Kathgolap tree leaning down and providing shadows. The place looks so beautiful in the daytime but at night it was so dark and scary. Rehana stood at a distance from the tree branch and gazed at the sky, trying to find her parents among the stars.

“Missing your parents?” She felt a strong hand wrapping around her frame and guessing the person by his strong  perfume she leaned her head back on his shoulder.

Hm…  I miss them everyday. In my every prayer, in my every dream, in everything" A lone tear escaped from her eyes , remembering her loving parents. Her life would have been so good if they're alive today. Maybe they don't have to hide their marriage then. He would come rightfully to her and would accept her with all the rituals.

“Rehana” Abhimaan turned her body towards him and cupped her cheeks.

“What happened Rooh?” He asked, wiping her tears and kissed her forehead. He pressed his lips on her forehead and kept them there for some seconds to give warmth to her.

“I love you Abhimaan. I love you so much. Please do not leave me alone. Allah has snatched everyone whom I do love. I can't lose you Abhimaan. I will be dead if you leave me”

Abhimaan pulled her in his embrace and hugged her tightly. She clutched his shirt in her fist and sobbed silently.

“Dare you to say like this again and I'll kill myself.” She slapped his chest when he said this and then raised her face to look at him.

“You're my wife. I've accepted you when I didn't even know who you're. Do you think I'll leave you when I do love you so much, more than I have ever loved anyone?” He palmed her cheeks.

“No matter what happens, I'll never leave you. But I'll never ask you to stay with me without your will.. The moment you want to leave, you can. I'll never show my face to you.”

More tears ran down from her cheeks and He sighed.
“What a cry baby you're Rooh” Saying, Abhimaan again pulled her in his embrace and she hugged him tightly as if he would leave if she didn't hold him.

Rehana broke the hug and smashed her soft lips against his.
He stumbled back with the sudden force but composed himself and tried to pull her from the kiss, but she was adamant.

“I just smoked Rehana” Abhimaan said pushing her frame from him but she tightened her grip around his biceps.

“I don't care” She mumbled and stood over his feet to match his heights and encircled her hands around his neck.

They both were looking into each other's eyes, with longingness in their eyes.
“I love you” She mumbled leaning right side and breathed near his ear, making him groan and he lifted her up by her waist. Then smashed his lips over her soft petals to devour the sweet taste she always carried.

Rehana held his shoulder tightly for support when Abhimaan pushed her back on the wall and kissed her hard on her lips, making her toes curl up with the internal sensation running through her body.

Abhimaan slid his right hand inside her kurti and caressed her belly smoothly with love while eating her lips and sucking them from time to time. While his left hand was holding her face still by her nape.

Rehana felt breathless with all the effects he was showing on her. With one last smooch he pulled back his lips from her, panting while she was a blushing mess. Her hand went to hold his wrist above the kurti material and she looked at him.

“Just imagining how you would be looking carrying our child in this tiny belly of yours” He mumbled on her neck and kissed, sucked her collarbone.

Rehana giggled when his index finger touched her belly button and pressed it a little.

“I will get so fatty,” she said with a pout and he chuckled.
“And I would love to carry you with the big belly” He touched his forehead with her and kissed the tip of her nose.

“Just a few more months… then we don't have to meet secretly or play hide and seek” He said, hugging her frame and she breathed his fragrances.

“I'll wait. Even if it means I'll have to wait for years.”

“awww my baby is getting emotional” Abhimaan teased and she slapped on his chest.

“I'm serious.”

“Okay okay. I'm sorry Rehana.. But I can't help in it. As of now. Just let Hiya’s and Ayaan's marriage done once. I'll tell the world to whom I belong. Who is my better half.”

Abhimaan's words made her shiver and she hugged him more tightly.

~♥~

“Congratulations Hiya” Pranali screamed in joy when they got the free time after back to back classes.

Hiya smiled hesitantly and hugged Pranali back.
“I'm so happy for you.” Pranali was all excited when Hiya told her everything that happened on her birthday and after that, the girls were sitting in the cafeteria of their college canteen for coffee.

“Thank you” Hiya replied absentmindedly. She was still in a dilemma.

Trusting Prem was the worst decision she has even taken. But what about Vihaan? No matter how much he did to save her and all. Still he is Prem's brother. What if one day comes and he throws her out of his life? Was she doing right by saying yes to the marriage?

“Hey girl what happened?” Pranali shook Hiya’s shoulder and her trance broke.

huh… I'm fine. Nothing happened “ Hiya tried to smile at her.

Vihaan was passing through the cafeteria after taking his black coffee when he noticed Hiya was sitting with her friend, Pranali and was telling her everything.
But the tense look is what Vihaan noticed carefully, when Pranali was congratulating her and she was lost.

~♥~

“Get ready tomorrow at 4pm” Ayaan closed the tiffin box after feeding her and she looked at him confusingly.

“Why?” She asked, taking the tissue from his hand and wiped her face.

“We're going out for shopping tomorrow"

“For what?"

“For our engagement idiot” Ayaan rolled his eyes at her silly brain.

“Oh yes yes…  it's on the Sunday right. I totally forgot. But only you and me?”

“You want to go out with me alone? Ayaan asked in a teasing tone and Ishani immediately shook her head as no, making Ayaan chuckled.

“all the ladies are going too. Not sure about bhai but everyone is coming tomorrow along with Vihaan and his mother Meera aunty”

“You still are angry with Vihaan sir?” Ishani asked, placing her hand over him and he looked at her.

After completing his shift in the hospital he came to meet Ishani at her college and brought lunch prepared by Rehana.

“no. I just wish Hiya finds her happiness there.”

“Trust me she will be so happy there” Ishani smiled at him and Ayaan couldn't help but smile too.

“How is Rehana di?”

“She is okay. And you can't believe she started cooking today. I mean if anyone else in her place they would be taking at least one week's rest but this little girl loves to cook like insane” Ayaan said, rolling his eyes and Ishani smiled sheepishly.

“She is super cute” Ishani said dreamily and Ayaan smirked looking at her. Coming closer to her he pulled her cheeks and mocked “awwww just like my ishu”. Ishani slapped on his hand and whined like a five year old baby which made Ayaan laugh loudly.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
A whole four couple package chapter.
I hope this compensate the wait pf one week?
Hope you all enjoyed.
Thank you for giving this story so much love.
I'm grateful to each and everyone.

Next: (maybe tomorrow, nhi to phirse agle hafte saturday ko. Agar response acha mila to sayad, main kal post kardu per agar silently ap padhke chale gaye to main bhi silent se agle hafte hi post karungi.)

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 25.1K 71
*COVER CREDITS* @blackue02 #1 indian on 15/02/2020 #1 arrangedmarriage on 04/03/2021 #1 hotheaded on 20/07/2019 #1 mumbai on 17/10/2019 #1 court on 0...
3.3K 182 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
149K 7K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...
327K 32.9K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...