The Secret of Zelda

By if_empires_fall

While the stories are named after her, she never is the center of them, until the Hero of Time is trapped, an... More

The Secrets of Zelda
The Change and Journey
The Ferry
The Shadow Temple pt 1
The Shadow Temple pt 2
The Return to Hyrule
The Castle
The Temple of Time
In the Shadow of Mountain
Dulling the Flame
The Base
Memories Revived
Secret of the Mountain
Into the Flames
The Crying Winds

Sneak peak: The Wide Path And Authors Note

92 5 1
By if_empires_fall

After night falls, I begin my mission and enter the base, which is built as if it were a fortress. I make my way inside by means of a Goron wagon train that enters the fort before the gates are sealed for the night. I hide myself and hide within the large crowd of people who are making their way through the base into their resting places for the night. As the crowd begins to thin out, I use an enchantment on myself that will make me almost invisible, the only way a person can see me is if they were to search for me. 

The  people here rely greatly on the fact that their fortress is almost impossible to find, and that they are aided by the Goron kingdom. This supply base seems simple enough, but I sense something much more powerful than the people are aware of. 

*********

It's been forever since I actively wrote any of this, and I'm trying to get some chapters for you all! As I do this, I will be editing previous chapters, and I will be sure to let you know what I change and I will try and have an update schedule!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 298 45
On a journey to save his sister, a boy is caught in a struggle older than the great sea. ====== One thousand years ago, the greatest hero of all Time...
3.3K 43 11
After defeating Calamity Ganon, while Zelda and Link are busy rebuilding Hyrule Castle, they also have some time to rekindle their friendship, make n...
62.8K 2.3K 33
Based on Nintendo's fantastic game, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, two young teenagers are tasked with saving the entire world. The challenge...
29.5K 292 26
A lot of work needs to be done to rebuild Hyrule, and to convince others to help will take a lot of work from Link and Zelda. Having all his memories...