Who is that? (Short Story)

By ParvathiSureshSharma

It is a One shot which is now promoted to Short stories. I humbly request to try once. It is about Vihaan, a... More

Who is that- 1
Who is that- 2
Who is that- 3
Who is that- 4
Who is that- 5
Who is that- 6
Who is that- 7
Who is that- 8
Who is that- 9
Who is that? - 10
Marriage
New Story Alert

New Story Alert

824 41 8
By ParvathiSureshSharma

                                                                      Am I the One?

It is a love story between Madhan and Radhi

Madhan, a neighborhood boy, friend of Vinoth who is Radhi's Brother. He is naughty by nature. He secrets are known by Vinoth alone.. Vinoth is his crime partner. Knows Radhi as a friends sister. He had interest in her, but controlled himself because of friendship.

Radhi, who appears to a calm and silent girl, but naughty and chirpy only with her friend. She is talkative when she was a kid but became silent due to the sitations. Have a secret love in Madhan. She is afraid to express herself because of the situation.

Join with me to witness their love journey..

As per the request, I have made it to a short story. Kindly support me. 

From Monday updates will be there.

Happy Reading, 

Parvathi Suresh Sharma.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 3.5K 45
This is a story about two souls, Shivathmika Subramanian and Arvind Krishnan. Join me in their journey of love, hope, belief and magic.
212K 22.3K 78
Just a new idea of what would it be like if Ashwin is a cricketer .The storyline is Ashwin is the captian of Indian cricket team and captian of Chenn...
10.6K 783 37
This is an ashaangi fanfiction. But I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings so, I'm using random name and pictures to potrait the characters of my st...
8.3K 694 22
Orginal title : Say you'll remember me!! Madhavan is a pediatrician falls for a unkown girl that he met at Airport, indeed he is crazier to meet her...