Dear Love

By rhealynwrites

She believes in love, magic and fate while he is rational, if she is mirrorball of sunshine, he is the faintl... More

Author's Note :
1. Seashore and Clear Skies
2. The Boy With A Guitar
3. Sunrise and Healing
4. End of Vacation?
5. This Room.
6. That Basketball Fella
7. We meet again?
8. Swimmer much?
9. Girl, you are a TROUBLE.
10. Classes and Classes

11. Dosti pakki samjhe?

33 4 6
By rhealynwrites

I dressed up for going to Kiara's house, since she invited us to her Diwali party.

"Ruko, I will bring you a pretty pair of jhumkas, which i bought for you." nani said after hurrying me telling that i was getting late.

"Here." she handed me a beautiful pair of jhumkas, which enhanced my white anarkali.
The thing about traditionals are they are perfect for any occasion.

My phone buzzed from my bed, i picked up the call,
"Kab arahi hai tu?" Kiara's voice came from the other side.

"Jaldi aa yaar." Neha joined.

"Yeah guys coming, ruko 1min mein arahi" I said and hang up the call before they could say anything else.
I hurried up and clicked some mirror selfies for my Instagram story. ( I mean ofc! That's mandatory XD)

Then, I went ahead to close the windows of my room but my eyes went ahead to focus on the opposite window to mine, which was Akshan's.

"Oh my god! Why exactly the fuck is he shirtless!?" I paused for a moment, well before he could catch me gawking at his perfectly built abs and lean muscular figure, I closed the windows.

"Huff! It's safer now, he can't see me, but I can see him, muehehe thanks to this unique glass windows." I thought to myself. It's getting late but, can I stare at him for some more? Like I mean, I ain't a simp guys but he is so fine! Ahhhh-

He moved around his room shirtless, searching for what to wear. Then he looked towards my window-
WHAT!? why!
It was just my imagination or did i really feel his gaze pierce through my glass windows ?
Then he slowly closed his windows. Byass! I couldn't see him anymore, well anyway I was getting late.

"Sabdhane jas" (Go safely) nani said from behind.

"Ping me when you reach." Maa said while giving me a kiss on the cheeks.
It feels good to be back in Kolkata.

---

I pressed the doorbell. Ishaan opened the door.

"You look- uuh- anyway
Welcome. They are in the living room. Come inside, i will show you the way." he fumbled, gesturing me to get into the house.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Nothing." Ishaan took me to the living room. The interior of the house was beautiful. Minimal designs and beautiful furnitures adorned Kiara's home. She introduced me to her parents.
Gosh her parents are so lovely as well.
While i helped my girls with the rangoli, in my peripheral view I saw Ishaan decorating the balcony with beautiful diyas.
Ishaan's mom and dad were present as well, they too were so sweet and humourous.

Coincidentally me and Ishaan twinned today, we both were wearing white today, not gonna lie he really looks good in traditionals.

" Myra, we can take over from here, can you go and help Ishaan with the flowers."
Neha said, looking at me.

"Huh? Uhh sure sure." I went ahead and asked him if he needed any help.
He looked at me as if someone woke him up from sleep and now he was pissed.

"Can you spread this flower petals around the diyas?"

" Yeah yup! Let me." I did as he said.
Since you guys know, i cannot work in silence. I asked him the dumbest question ever-

"Your mom and dad were so sweet and smiling. How come you not smile for a single time? Areh has liya Karo yaar- bina haste huye log chipkali jaise dikhte hai."

"Whaaaaat!? Hahahah! Chipkali." he burst out laughing.
"alag hi metaphors and similes use karte ho" he laughed.
"and i ain't grumpy or anything, it's just that- i cannot quite become friends easily with strangers."

"Areh it's okay. We can be friends now?" I asked.

"Zaroor zaroor. Tumhari jaisi ladki roz roz thodi milti hai." he fist bumped me and winked while laughing.

I think I made a new friend, yayy!

"Okay, done!" we completed the rest of the decoration and went back to the living room.

Everyone were present, including Akshaan. He looked a bit disinterested but as I was examining his expressions he caught me staring at him and i stopped staring. I could see his slight smirk and he shaked his head in a teasing way.

"Yeh lo mithai" aunty handed us sweets.

"Guys let's go burst the fire crackers." Neha nudged. We all went to the roof and started bursting the crackers.

"Yeh lo" Ishaan handed me a sparkler.
"Damn it's green" I looked in awe.
"Take this too. This one's red" he handed me another one.

" Areh aaramse!" he exclaimed, when I was carelessly holding the sparklers.

" Laga toh nahi?"

"Nahi Ishaan, I am good, thanks."

"Mhm." he looked for a brief second.
Everybody was looking at us. Specially when I met Neha's eyes it was more like a smirk.
Why the hell is Kiara smiling sneakily.

"Ishaan se dosti huh?" Neha giggled.
"Mai toh nah karpayi kabhi bhi." Kiara joined.

"Skill issues Ki." I gave a smug look to Kiara while Neha was laughing hard now.

"Neha and her historic rakshas like haasi." Arsh exclaimed from behind while Akshaan all along the entire time was looking at me and Ishaan with eagle's eyes.

Neha went ahead and fake laughed near Arsh's ears.
"HaHAHAhaaaa."
"Atleast i don't fake my laughter." she stared at Arsh who in return stared back.

"Tum dono ka staring competition khatam hogya ho toh hum niche chale abb dinner ke liye?" Kiara said while locking my hands with her.

"Haa sure but let me click some pictures pehle, you guys decorated this place so beautifully with lights all around." I added and approached Ishaan with my phone to take some pictures for me.

He happily agreed.

"Okay, pictures khich ke chale aana, deri mat karna, we will wait." Neha said, meanwhile Akshan was typing something in his phone.

"Akshaan chal, pet mein chuhe daurr rahe hai." Arsh snorted.

"Yaha bhi chuhe ki kami nahi tho." he rolled his eyes dramatically towards Neha.

"Tumne mujhe chuha kaha?" she growled, ready to cut him in pieces.
Akshaan didn't seem to bother, because he was glaring at Ishaan with his russet pool of warm brown eyes.

"You guys go, I gotta make a call." Akshaan spoke.
Neha, Arsh and Kiara left while leaving the three of us.

I posed and Ishaan started clicking some really good pictures.

"Aise nahi, aise karo." he said.

"Kaise nahi, kaise Karo?" I asked half confused half laughing. He gave a brief smile.

" Haaa stay like that!!" he added while clicking.

"Hogya! See." I looked at the pictures he took,

"they came out really pretty" I added, scrolling through the gallery.

"Model hi itni pretty hai." He nudged me on my left arm giving a smile.

Was I blushing? I was not, no not.

Akshaan released a loud sigh from behind, shaking his head.
He annoyed me, that smug bitch.

"Akshaan, here take a picture of me and Ishaan." I handed him my phone.

"Nahi khichna." he said.

"Man, that was rude. Chup chap khicho." I slapped him in his front arm.

Me and Ishaan posed with a victory sign and he clicked a picture.

"Yeh lo, abb mai chala." he handed me the phone.

"Oh yeah, Myra, your mom asked me to drop you home so you're going home with me." he added with a smug look.

"Is Akshaan always like this?" I asked Ishaan after he left.

"I think it's just with you, tum special ho na." he said, teasing me.

"Kya yaar, hatt." We both went down and joined them for dinner.

I sat on the empty chair, and another seat was empty too, beside me.

Akshaan was nowhere to be seen.
"He went to wash his hands." Neha, who was on my right side, whispered in my ears.

"Mai usee dhund bhi nahi rhi thi." I whispered back in her ear.

Ishaan sat beside me.
"Oh wait, Mai hath dhona toh bhul hi gya." he stood up and went to wash his hands as well.

Meanwhile Akshan came back and sat beside me, where Ishaan was seating.
His distinct cologne hit my nose and i couldn't help but take a look at him.

" Well, this was my place." Ishaan came back and enquired him.

"I came first." Akshan snaped back, staring at him.

"Yeh jalne ki badboo kahase araha hai?" Arsh asked us, and Akshan's glare shut him off right after.

Ishaan shaked his head while giggling and went to sit beside Kiara. The rest of them started laughing.

We enjoyed our feast. It was time to go back home.

"Thank you so much aunty and uncle for inviting us over." We thanked Kiara and her family.

I hugged Kiara and waved at Ishaan, meanwhile Akshaan signalled me with his eyes to sit behind his bike.

"You ready?" he asked looking at the bike's mirror.

.

.

.

That's it for now guys!!!
What does the bikeride hold for our Akshan and Myra?
Stay tuned to know !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6.6K 24
HIS OBSESSION series - BOOK 1 ' To all the book girlies , who are not so innocent ~ here is your man , opps fictional man who is ready to make your...
1.1M 113K 35
"You are my heart, Aira. So be careful when you think of breaking it. It may result in your collapse." ------- .หšโ‚Šโœงโ‚Šหš. -------- **This is a DARK roma...
86.1K 5.4K 29
BOOK ONE OF ROSE SERIES #1 "I know I'm not perfect, I don't have a perfect body like other girls, I'm not as good as any other girl you see, but I'm...
6K 151 9
18+content "This marriage is nothing only for a business deal to me. I will make sure to break this engagement in 6 months." He said very rudely "...