Apocalyptic Beast Infection

Por LegitFurry

Arc: Intermission ✔ Diversity (Ongoing) ─────────────────────── WARNING: -Gore -Strong Word ────────────────... Más

[1]: The Roaring Terror
[2]: A Helping Hand or... Paw?
[4]: Bloodshed
[5]: Bloody Past
[6]: Lycanthropy
[7]: Adapt
[8]: Outrunning an Old Friend
[9]: A Swordman's Way
[𝟷0]: 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚏'𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍
[𝟷𝟷]: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚆𝚊𝚢
[𝟷𝟸]: 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚂𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙
[𝟷𝟹]: 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎
[𝟷𝟺]: 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
[𝟷𝟻]: 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
[16]: 𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛
[17]: 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔
[18]: 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚕s 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎
[19]: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎
[EX-0]: "The Divine Sign"

[3]: Search For The 'Flag'

57 2 0
Por LegitFurry

───────────────────────

The bustling Rouna city was already living while holding their hopes on Antibeast force. People moving, communicating, and working as if this catastrophe never happen.

The bird still chirp and sing their song even when outside of those huge wall that borders this city was a living hell.

An old jeep drive through the sand road in a hurry before he was stopped at the gate of the border, a few armored personnel knock on the old jeep before it window slide down.

One hand from the car driver whip out the ID card and one personnel swiftly took it from the drive, his eyes was focused to read and then he nods.

The rest of the personnel get out of the way and gave the jeep a way inside, the jeep quickly drives off.

"Geez... They don't know to who did this jeep belong?"
The driver sighed, a scar stretching from his left brows to his cheeks. That's the mysterious man from the battlefield, his face shows one of annoyance before the car window slides close.

The car drives through the road before they enters one of the most developed and bustling states of this damned place, Cryo States.

There were a huge building stretching onto the skies on the left and right, this was the most developed one because here, the plasma ammunition was created.

The place didn't stop at ammunition, it also work to create and develop more heat generating sword that creates something that resembles light as it blade. It name was Heatsword.

This state were the place where the palace of the big three leader was built, a huge building with the most control over Rouna.

The waving castle, that's what the mysterious driving at, he held his foot on the pedal before slowing down to stop in front of the huge white gate.

The mysterious man swing the car doors open before slipping out of it with his eyes gazing into the huge building in front of him.

He held his breath for a second before blowing it all out with his foot started to take a step forward, the castle was guarded with elite forces stepping around for any intruder.

The mysterious man met one of the guard, which eyes widen when he sees the mysterious man with the man's foot moving even more further into the castle.

He kept his gaze forward before he finally reach the door to the room he was searching for...

───────────────────────
Waving Castle
Overseer Room
───────────────────────

He stepped in, he was greeted by a soft clicking sound of pen hitting the table on repeat by one person on the table with his coffee. There's one other person standing at the end of the room, gazing into the bustling city.

The person groans in frustration as he turn around with a scoff as he face the mysterious man.

"What is it this time?"
The low raspy voice comes out from the person by the window, a scowl was put on his face as he faced the man with scar.

The man blows out a sigh as he stepped forward, his eyes drifting all over the room to inspect every detail.

The decent decoration of a potted houseplant on the corner of the room and the golden frame of the former member picture. And of course the round holographic table that contain every bit of information in this city.
There are also two desk sitting on the side of the room and one more by the window.

"Samuel, its been a while since you came here, what did you want?"
The man on the desk rise up to stand with the coffee on his hand, he smiled brightly while stirring the coffee with a spoon he had.

Samuel-the man with scars-nodded, he inhaled a deep breath before moving his lips to speak but-SMACK!

The man by the window slams his hand into the table, his chest rising up and down rapidly as he glares toward Samuel.

"Come on! Don't make such 'dramatic' moves and speak already! We already have such problem behind our back!"
The man yells, rising the tension up before the second man with coffee stepped in and chuckles.

"Yeah don't mind Gerald, we have some problem like the disappearance of Terra Force captain-who is presumanly dead by now-but well... What is the problem you want to inform us about?"
He apologize before taking a sip of his coffee. Samuel just stand there for a second, anxious about the news he would tell.

"Well Sir-Two Jacque, and Sir-Third Gerald on the battlefield, I found one beast having a bite wound and large stretching from it neck, possibly from a neurofugas."
Samuel briefly explain, Gerald's head shot up with his wide eyes along with Jacque almost coughing out a bit of the coffee, of course they look surprised...

"That's not possible..."

"Of course, beast are some monster hunting in packs, no way there's one who attack their own kind."

As expected, those are the answer spoken by Jacque and Gerald with confusion and surprise and their eyes, Samuel blows out an air of fatigue.

"That's why sir, I need to learn and search more information about this, but I need one thing."
Samuel nodded and elaborates further about it. He, himself does not even believe what he just saw.

Jacque sighed before putting back the mug of coffee to his table, he turn his head to gaze onto the city. After minute of thinking, he turn back at Samuel and nods.

"Fine, we'll do what we could to help you."
Jacque walks to the holographic table before placing his palm in the middle of the table, the whole table ignites it light before emitting a logo, a logo of a simplified deer head.

Jacque started running the table on, Samuel's eyes flinched when he saw the table's light ignite, he never saw it work before.

"Well, I would need B.E.N.D.E.R.A force with me... That's why Im here."
Samuel reveal his true request, caughting both Jacque and Gerald in shock. Not knowing what to do, Jacque shut the holographic table down with his finger tapping the table lightly, causing the light extinguish instantly.

"Um... Well, B.E.N.D.E.R.A is NOT in our control. But, if you insist..."
Jacque sighed, spitting the fact that the force aren't under their control. He pauses for a second before sliding out a picture of one person seemed to be aged at his 40th on the picture sitting on his wooden chair with-presumably-his son on his lap.

"Search for Santoso, he should be leading the force for now."
Jacque mutters as he put his hand in front of his mouth to think. After a second of thinking to himself, he slides his eyes to the corner to glance at Gerald.

"I will be heading out, Gerald would be helping you."
Jasper continue before turning heels and walking out of the room. Samuel sighed before sliding his eyes to see Gerald on his seat, both his palm of hand covering his mouth but he swiftly swipe it away from his face after knowing their discussion was over.

"Sorry, but the only thing I can do is warn you, B.E.N.D.E.R.A are built just like the S.A.T.R.I.A."
Gerald gives a warning, Samuel know it was a serious one when it come from an experienced person such as the big three leader.

────────────────────

The snowy shakes as a rush of thumping feet runs through them, it have been half an hour since Howl tried to outrun Connor.

"Fuck! They didn't train me to fight on the winter!"
Howl exclaims as he stumbles a few time and manage to kept his body steady, Connor was on the back, running through the wood with his eyes firmly locked on Howl.

Howl took a second to slide his eyes and view the environment behind him, he find Connor running after him, hopping around the root to avoid stumbling, a chill runs through Howl's spine until his feet staggers onto one of the roots.

His body lost balance and slammed down forward to the snowy ground, Howl whimpers as he know he couldn't outrun him, not anymore.

A strange feeling of dread, frustration mixed in his mind, scrambling all his thoughts and calculation of all possible scenario, it was confusing.

Howl tried to control it all until a pain stings him on his head, the pain quickly crawls through his nerves and delivers it to his whole body. He open his mouth to scream and gasp for air but he can't.

A furry foot stomps right in front of Howl's face, Connor look at him confusion before his ears jerks up as he realize the situation, his hand flies and slip around Howl's neck and waist before he lift Howl's body.

"FINALLY! Couldn't you two stop fighting?"
Fanny shouted as she push Connor forward, Connor's body waves all around as he almost lost all his balance before he eventually able to stand straight again, just to stare at Fanny with irritated look.

"Oops... Sorry."
Fanny smiled nervously as she apologize, backing away one step to let Connor does what he wanted with Howl lying limply on his grasp.

"Be quiet! His body is fighting against metabrutum, he might turn into beast or die with the worst pain possible during the process."
Connor sighed, looking back at Howl that look limp at the time, Connor's ears flick back and forth as his ears pick up a sound...

A soft sound wooshing around the snow, one person running.

BANG-A bullet flies inches away from Connor's face, almost putting his life to an end. Connor erupts out a ferocious growl with his head slowly turning to his right.

"Surrender... Beast... What did you do with Terra Forces captain?"
A man with a winter coat hiding his body shows up in the middle of the blizzard, speaking out a threat as he loads up his revolver.

Amethyst purple glow emits out of the bullet's shell... It was plasma energy.

Connor huffed before glancing over at Fanny, Who's body trembling with a dread feeling washing over her.

"Back off Fanny, he isn't alone, I hear another one coming from..."
Connor alerts Fanny, he tried to pick up the 'almost-silent' sound he caught but it was gone... He cannot tell where it comes from.

"Crap... That one is experienced..."
Connor growls before leaning Howl's limp body against the tree. While on the other side, the man seems confused at the sight of beast talking and helping human.

BANG-The man didn't waste more time as he pull the trigger, firing out a bullet, which Connor evaded easily as he rolls to his side. Fanny gasp upon seeing this, she quickly turn heels to run towards Howl, she quickly put her hand on his body, trying to lift him but damn! He's heavy

"Just leave him here Fanny! Just run! I promise he'll be save!"
Connor bawled with wide eyes of frustration as he sees Fanny trying to bring Howl with him, Fanny's eyes shows a few feeling, but most of them are concern. She stuns for a bit before-BANG-a bullet flies over Connor's face, Fanny swiftly turn heels before running away

Connor huffed, turning his gaze back at the sodlier reloading his ammunition. Seeing his slipping guard, Connor push his feet forward into a dash as he charges forward, the sound of his feet thuming against the snowy ground send a thrill over the soldier's spine.

BANG-He quickly fire out another bullet with even worst precision, missing inches away from Connor's pointy ears. Connor bites out a smirk as he knows the man in front of him is unexperienced, he swiftly buckle his right hand into a fist before firing a hard jab to the soldier's jaw.

The soldier's screams out a cry of agony as he knocked down to the ground, Connor sighed before pushing a hard kick forward towards the soldier's face, crushing it along with his consciousness slipping off as he remain motionless.

Connor pull his leg from crushing the man's face further, that should be enough to knock a grown man out, but still the question is how a man this weak got recruited into such potent force?

He blows out a sigh along with all his thoughts, he turn his heels to go pick Howl up but he stops with wides eyes, shocked to see the person in front of him.

A tomboy girl kneeling to Howl's level, all her 'remaining' hair tied up to a bun with that burn mark on her cheeks and limbs. Connor quickly recognize her, a memory that won't be washed off his mind easily.

"Hm? Connor? I didn't think we would see each other again. Not after you almost ripped my head off." Her raspy voice come out as she turn her gaze towards Connor, who is stepping forward.

The tomboyish girl blows out a sigh as she rises up to stand, she put a cigarettes to hang on her lips before whipping out a lighter, she cover the lighter from incoming wind until she finally lighted the cigarettes in fire.

She inhaled a puff of smokes into her lung before exhaling it all out. "So... I am ordered to search this guy, turns out he's here in poor condition. Did you bite him?" The girl speaks briefly about her appearance here.

"Nah, I don't do such thing now, but I might bite him later or else he'll succumb to death." Connor rolled his eyes before moving forward, his hand is close to pick Howl until-CLAP-the girl snapped his hand out of the way. "No, he's not going anywhere waggy boy..."

"Then what you expect me to do? Let him suffer to death?" Connor argued, his face didn't speak out the word 'friendly'.

"Ease up, Im not trying to attack anyway, my junior is forcing me to go here." She spill out a bit of a reason of her presence here. Connor grumbles out a growl as he slowly place a palm on his face.

"Great... Now you're going to tell him to everyone so that they can all scatter to search here, Fanny will be in danger, you know?" He groaned as he calculated the worst scenario, the girl just stare at him with stoic face.

"Ease up Im not doing that since you have my sister, now tell me, how is Fanny doing now?" The girl asked, to which Connor rolls his eyes before replying, "She's fine, a little bit overwhelmed by the weather but she can do everything well."

"Well good, now that's all settled, you want a bit of sparring?" The girl smirked as he offer a fight, Connor sighed as he slides a glance over at Howl. "Isn't I supposed to help-" Connor tried to spat a bit of his concern until-SWISH-the girl's blade flies through the air into a thrust, forcing Connor to dash back before it carve a hole on his chest.

"Well fight, its not like you'll stand in five minutes." She beamed out a cocky grin as she throw out a nunchuck-like weapon, made out of two metal beam that connected by stiff chain.

Connor swiftly catch the weapon and try some moves on it until-CLANG-he accidentally merge the two nunchuck into a staff by putting them together with force.

"Well lets see then..." Connor huffed, he swiftly separate the staff into nunchuck again before leaping up in the air, his nunchuck pulling back before arcing down as he descend through the air.

The girl swiftly dashed back before-CRACK-Connor slammed down his landing on the ground, he chuckles as he eyes up the nunchuck before back at the girl. "I like this thing..." He mutters to himself.

The girl swiftly dash as she push her blade into a thrust-CLANG-which Connor put into a halt as he parry the blade to the side with his nunchuck-THUMP-Connor swiftly pushed his leg forward into a kick, knocking her back a bit with his nunchuck swinging forward.

The girl swiftly dashed to her right with her blade swinging onto Connor's neck before-CLANG-Connor pushed the nunchuck together into a staff as it become stiff before-CLANG-he swiftly spun the staff around his body, parrying the blade before briefly spinning into a vertical swing.

The girl swiftly dashed to her right before-THUMP-her knees pushed to slam down into Connor's stomach, causing him to groan as his hand flies to grab her rough hair before throwing her back.

The girl managed to land perfectly on her feet after being knocked, after a brief time of catching her short breath, she dashed forward into a run.

Connor swiftly dashes forward with his staff all swinging down into a smash and-SLAM-just as the staff hits the snow, the girl dashed to the right before her heel smoothly glides through the air, landing a hard strike on Connor's waist.

As Connor fall hard to the ground, he sees the edge of the girl's blade being close to his throat. Seeing his defeat, Connor smirked before spoking out the words, "You haven't changed yet..."

───────────────────────

The rain rushes down as it splashes through the muddy ground and the leaves on the huge trees above the ground. The forest seemed quiet until-FWOOSH!

Samuel dashes and leaped through every branch easily, he glanced a brief look behind him as an armed force chased his trails.

"DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY!" One of the armed men bawled, their guns raised as they finally come to a stop. Samuel gasped, rising his UZI at a swift speed before pulling the trigger and spraying the bullets through the bulletproof vest.

After seeing the armed men's finger already taking position on the trigger Samuel swiftly leaped out to another branch of the huge, ancient tree, taking his getaway route.

He can feel and hear the banging gunshot ringing right behind him, bullets flying inches away from hitting his body as he hastily leaped from one tree to another.

Samuel grunts in frustration as the fatigue slowly hits him, he choose one risky move-jumping down the twenty meter tall tree with his guts sensing that no one will wait for him on the ground.

But his guts isn't always telling the right thing. He can see one figure tapping his earpiece to communicate while his other hand whipped out a grenade out of his tactical suit, more advanced than the men that chased him earlier.

He should be the leader of the armed men...

"Why so surprised?" The figure-Satria-spoke out, his guns is raised, preparing to fire one bullet with his finger tapping his earpiece. "Im sorry for this... Sir, I know you serve this hell for years... But an order is an order, maybe it's time to rest." Satria spoke out his true feeling, acknowledging well Samuel's servive on the AntiBeast Force.

Inhaling the air around him, he gain the courage to spoke out the command. "Open..." He spat the first word and a bunch of red dot lasers is already put at Samuel's body, hell they sure are fast to keep up with him...

Blowing out an air of fatigue, Satria finally spat out the last word. "... Fire."

As the command was spoken out, all the soldier pull the trigger, spraying out an endless rain of plasma bullet at Samuel.

Their rifle muzzle flash out in the dark rain along with the stacatto bark of the gun filling out the night and whispering death onto Samuel's life as the plasma ammunition burns his skin and muscle.

"Damn, humans really get crazy all this time..." A husky voice spoke out, observing the horrific scene unfolds.

A silver fur and short snout of a canine with their glowing veins visible to shine through their skin and fur.

That's surely a Neurofugas Fox...

TZZZ-The electricity rattles out as a scaly fist of a draconic beast bumped into each other. "Well! Maybe it's about time we show them what a true madness feels like..." The dragon spokes out an idea.

"If we got killed... That's your fault, Im a forced individual after all." The fox blows out an air of frustration, knowing well that their coming straight into a problem.

"I'll be going now to the next part of the 'so-called' plan..." The fox huffed as his body fades into thin air, the dragon just huffed at the fox's word.

After a few second, the dragon finally sense the tense presence of the fox fading, he have leaved the place.

A smirk curved down on the dragon's lips. "Now..."

"Where were we?"

────────To Be Continued────────

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.1K 129 24
It was the year 2030 and humanity is at its breaking point for the humans but rising for the so call "furrys" that are slowly starting to dominate th...
1.2M 34K 35
Everything changed when they came out of hiding, terror spread across the world as people began to question if our presidents and our global leaders...
1.4K 23 11
Hunter has made a lot of friends after appearing on Modius. He's even gone to other realities and made friends; willing to help them with their probl...
30.7K 426 24
During a international riot between all counties. Humanity was destroying themselves and a nuke went off and Killed all humans except the ones that a...