𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧, 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗶�...

By abramsluvr

" 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲, 𝗯𝘂�... More

𝗱𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝟬𝟬𝟭 - chapter one
𝟬𝟬𝟮 - chapter two
𝟬𝟬𝟰 - chapter four
𝟬𝟬𝟱 - chapter five
𝟬𝟬𝟲 - chapter six
𝟬𝟬𝟳 - chapter seven
𝟬𝟬𝟴 - chapter eight
𝟬𝟬𝟵 - chapter nine
𝟬𝟭𝟬 - chapter ten
𝟬𝟭𝟭 - chapter eleven
𝟬𝟭𝟮 - chapter twelve
𝟬𝟭𝟯 - chapter thirteen
𝟬𝟭𝟰 - chapter fourteen
𝟬𝟭𝟱 - chapter fifteen
𝟬𝟭𝟲 - chapter sixteen
𝟬𝟭𝟳 - chapter seventeen
𝟬𝟭𝟴 - chapter eighteen
𝟬𝟭𝟵 - chapter nineteen
𝟬𝟮𝟬 - chapter twenty
𝟬𝟮𝟭 - chapter twenty one
𝟬𝟮𝟮 - chapter twenty two
𝟬𝟮𝟯 - chapter twenty three
𝟬𝟮𝟰 - chapter twenty four
𝟬𝟮𝟱 - chapter twenty five
𝟬𝟮𝟲 - chapter twenty six
𝟬𝟮𝟳 - chapter twenty seven
𝟬𝟮𝟴 - chapter twenty eight
𝟬𝟮𝟵 - chapter twenty nine
𝟬𝟯𝟬 - chapter thirty
𝟬𝟯𝟭 - chapter thirty one
𝟬𝟯𝟮 - chapter thirty two
𝟬𝟯𝟯 - chapter thirty three
𝟬𝟯𝟰 - chapter thirty four
𝟬𝟯𝟱 - chapter thirty five
𝟬𝟯𝟲 - chapter thirty six
𝟬𝟯𝟳 - chapter thirty seven
𝟬𝟯𝟴 - chapter thirty eight
𝟬𝟯𝟵 - chapter thirty nine
𝟬𝟰𝟬 - chapter fourty
𝟬𝟰𝟭 - chapter fourty one
𝟬𝟰𝟮 - chapter fourty two
𝟬𝟰𝟯 - chapter fourty three
𝟬𝟰𝟰 - chapter fourty four
𝟬𝟰𝟱 - chapter fourty five
𝟬𝟰𝟲 - chapter fourty six
𝟬𝟰𝟳 - chapter fourty seven
𝟬𝟰𝟴 - chapter fourty eight
𝟬𝟰𝟵 - chapter fourty nine
𝟬𝟱𝟬 - chapter fifty
𝟬𝟱𝟭 - chapter fifty one
𝟬𝟱𝟮 - chapter fifty two
𝟬𝟱𝟯 - chapter fifty three
𝟬𝟱𝟰 - chapter fifty four
𝟬𝟱𝟱 - chapter fifty five
𝟬𝟱𝟲 - chapter fifty six
𝟬𝟱𝟳 - chapter fifty seven
𝟬𝟱𝟴 - chapter fifty eight
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
SEQUEL!!

𝟬𝟬𝟯 - chapter three

2.5K 104 149
By abramsluvr

❀❀❀❀

"HELLO EVERYONE, TODAY I'm here with Jack!". Brooke smiled as she held onto her small camera, walking inside her house with Jack behind her. The taller boy smiled, waving at the camera and doing a silly face, which is what he'd sometimes do when getting pictures taken. "Today we're going to the beach, with a few friends, it's going to be very fun!".

"Yeah!". Jack grinned, nodding his head. "Sophie's coming as well!". His eyes then widened when he realised how he was acting. He let out a small chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck. "Not that- I mean, I wouldn't mind if she decided not to come with us, but I'm really happy she is!".

Brooke playfully rolled her eyes before looking back at the camera. "Also, my brothers are coming along with us, so, I know most of you guys are going to go edit them once you finish this video".

"Yeah! We've seen the edits!". Chris's voice yelled out from upstairs, and both Jack and Brooke started laughing.

"Anyways, we need to get everything in the car, so we'll see you guys later!". Brooke smiled before turning the camera off. Then, she turned around, looking over to Jack with wide eyes as he looked out the window, acting like something was there. "What was that?".

"Huh?". Jack asked, furrowing his eyebrows and looking at the shorter girl in front of him.

"You know, you're making it really obvious that you like Sophie". Brooke shrugged, running a hand through her hair and placing her camera on the table beside her. "Okay? The fans already make ship edits of you both".

"I like those edits!".

Brooke crossed her arms. "Jack, listen. Do you want to tell Sophie about your feelings about her? Or do you want her to find out herself?".

Jack sighed as his smile faded, and he looked down to the ground, shrugging his shoulders. "I don't know I just- I just don't want to get rejected, you know?".

Brooke frowned, putting a hand on his shoulder. "It'll be fine, alright Jack? You don't have to tell her yet".

"Yeah, okay".

-

Brooke stepped out of the mini van as she smiled, holding onto her camera with her right hand. "We're here! So lucky I didn't get into a car crash from Matt's driving".

"Shut up!". Matt yelled from the drivers seat, the boy stopping the engine and getting out of the van as well. "You say the same thing about Jack, at least we have our drivers license".

Nick, Chris and Jack started laughing as they got out of the van as well, and Brooke rolled her eyes, flipping Matt off. Then, she looked back at the camera. "Anyways, Sophie said she's already here with Olivia and Jacob, they've probably already chosen a spot for us to hang out".

All of a sudden, an inflatable beach ball smacked Brooke on the side of her face, and she stumbled, almost dropping her camera. Chris's loud laugh could be heard as the Sturniolo girl glared at him, seeing Jack, Nick and Matt laugh with the boy.

Chris shook his head, taking a few steps back with his hands up in surrender. "I didn't mean to, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to!".

Nick shrugged, grabbing some stuff from the back of the van. "You better start running Chris, she's going to kill you. Literally".

"You're so dead, Christopher!". Brooke screamed, Jack grabbing the camera while the girl grabbed the inflatable ball. Then, Brooke started chasing the boy as he screamed, Jack recording them as he laughed loudly, standing beside Matt. They watched as Brooke chased Chris down to the beach, also noticing their friends down there as well, waiting for them.

"Oh my gosh, the editors are going to love this". Jack giggled.

Then, they watched Chris trip and fall down to the sand, Brooke making it up to him and throwing the inflatable ball at his head. Chris laughed loudly, shaking his head as Brooke grabbed the ball again, throwing it at his back. "Okay! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Brooke!".

"Hey guys".

Brooke looked up, seeing Olivia walking up to them with Sophie and Jacob beside her. When Chris laid eyes on Olivia, he immediately cleared his throat and scrambled up from the ground, rubbing the sand off of his hair and smiling at the woman. "Oh, hey!".

Olivia chuckled. "Hi".

"That was literally the funniest thing I have seen in my entire life". Jacob laughed, Sophie nodding her head as the two of them looked at each other, laughing together.

"Soph! Hey!".

Everyone noticed Jack jogging up to them with the camera still in his hand, the boy leaving Matt and Nick to grab all the stuff from the van by themselves. Sophie smiled, waving at the champion boy. "Hi, Jack!".

Once Jack made it up to them, he awkwardly stood in front of Sophie, not knowing if he should hug her or not. He stood there in silence for a moment before putting a hand on her shoulder and patting it, Brooke getting second hand embarrassment.

"Hey! A little help here!".

Everyone looked over to the mini van which was parked in the car park, and they saw Matt and Nick holding onto blankets and some baskets with food on them.

Jacob, Chris and Jack rushed over to the two boys who were struggling to hold everything, Sophie and Olivia following them from behind, walking instead as they started their own conversation.

"So, are you and your brothers always like that?".

Brooke turned around, and she saw Gracie walking up to her, wearing a bikini. Brooke stared at Gracie in shock, Olivia must have invited her. Not that she was complaining or anything. Brooke stared for a while before Gracie laughed. "Are you okay?".

"Huh? Oh yeah! Yeah, I'm fine!".

"Okay, good".

It was silent between the two girls before Brooke looked at Gracie again. "You look good". She blurted out without thinking.

"Thanks". Gracie chuckled, running a hand through her hair before nodding her head, looking down at the shorter girl. "You look good too, you look great, actually".

"Yeah...".

It was awkward between the two girls again, and Brooke had no idea what to say or do next, that was until they heard Nick yell from where he was, in front of the mini van. "Are you two just going to stand there or help us bring the stuff down?".

-

Once everyone got all of the stuff down to the beach, they had set up the net to play beach volleyball. Sophie and Olivia stayed over at the shade, where they placed the towel on the sand with the food and snacks.

Jack placed the camera on the ground, near Olivia and Sophie, wanting to record the group playing beach volleyball for the vlog. Jacob took his shirt off, revealing his abs, and then he looked over to Sophie and Olivia while throwing his shirt to the ground. "You girls sure you don't wanna join in?".

Sophie and Olivia looked at the boy, and when the Parker girl saw that his shirt was off, she snorted, nodding her head. "Yeah, we're sure!".

Jacob furrowed his eyebrows and looked down to his abs. "What's wrong with my abs?".

"Nothing, Jay!". Olivia laughed, calling him by his nickname before she went back to talking with Sophie.

Chris shrugged. "I think they didn't want to join in because they'd get distracted by those abs".

"What about mine?". Jack smirked, taking his shirt off and revealing his abs.

"You're definitely doing that in purpose for the editors to see". Nick and Brooke spoke at the same time, staring at the boy with grins on their faces.

"Whatever". Jack rolled his eyes with a small chuckle before grabbing the beach volleyball, standing on the other side of the net with Chris, Matt and Nick, and Brooke was on the other side with Gracie and Jacob.

Gracie furrowed her eyebrows. "Hey, wait. We only have three people on our team, you have four".

Matt smirked. "Well, that just sucks".

Jacob let out a playful scoff and shook his head, looking at the two girl. "Hey, don't worry, we can still beat them".

Brooke nodded. "Yeah! We got this!".

Nick shrugged, a smile forming on his face as he stood on his spot. "We'll see about that".

Then, Jack threw the ball in the air before moving his arm up and hitting it, everyone watching as the ball flew over the net and towards Jacob. Jacob ran forward and moved his arms forward, clasping his hands together and hitting the ball up. It was about to land on the ground on his side, but Brooke quickly ran forward and hit the ball, watching as it flew over the net.

Chris realised Olivia was watching them, and he quickly ran towards the ball and jumped up, hitting it as it flew over the net and hit Jacob on the face. Luckily it was an inflatable one. Jacob fell down to the ground, and Chris cheered for himself loudly.

Jack, Nick and Matt started laughing, cheering for Chris. Brooke rolled her eyes, staring at the boys from the other side of the net while Gracie helped Jacob up. "That doesn't count as a point!".

"It actually does!". Jack laughed, quickly fist bumping Chris as he looked over to the Sturniolo girl, shrugging his shoulders. "Jacob had a chance to hit the ball, but he didn't. So we got that point!".

"You know what, that was just the first round, alright? I got this". Jacob nodded, grabbing the ball and taking a few steps back. Everyone got into their positions, and Jacob threw the ball up in the air before hitting it, watching as it flew over the net.

Jack ran forward, hitting the ball as it flew forward. It was about to hit the net, but Matt ran up to it and hit it, the ball going over the net to the other side. Brooke started running towards the ball, getting ready to hit it. "I got it!".

But before she could hit the ball, she felt Gracie's body slam onto her, and the two girls fell to the ground. Gracie had tried to get the ball as well but they had ended up bumping into each other. Brooke landed on the sand with a loud thud, and Gracie fell on top of her, their faces inches away.

The two girls heard the boys on the other side start cheering, happy that they got another point, and Jacob rolled his eyes from where he was stood. "Okay! We'll still beat you guys! We're not finished yet, so don't celebrate yet!".

"Oh shit, are you okay?". Gracie asked, staring down at Brooke with a concerned look on her face. Brooke stared at Gracie in shock, realising what had just happened. Gracie Abrams was on top of her, literally, right on top of the girl.

Brooke didn't say anything, instead, she just laughed loudly, nodding her head. Gracie laughed as well, realising that the girl was okay. Gracie stood up from the ground, helping Brooke up at the same time, and they looked over to the boys who were still celebrating.

After playing some beach volleyball, the group of friends had done more activities, like surfing and just going swimming. It was getting darker now, and the sun was started to set, the group sitting down on the towel and eating some pizza.

"I guess you can say I'm the champion of beach volleyball". Jack smirked from where he was sat, the boy flexing his muscles while Sophie recorded him with her phone, the girl letting out a laugh when the boy winked. He then laughed, looking at his friends who were silent. "Get it? Champion? Cause my last name is champion".

"Yeah, we get it dude". Jacob chuckled, taking a bite of the slice of pizza he had on his hand.

"Hey". Gracie spoke up as she looked at Brooke. Gracie stood up from the ground and looked down at the girl, holding her hand out for her to grab. "Wanna go on a quick walk with me?".

Brooke didn't hesitate at all to answer the girl's question. "Yeah, sure!".

Brooke reached up and grabbed Gracie's hand, letting the taller girl pull her up from the ground. Gracie looked down at the group who were too busy talking, having their own conversations. "We'll be back in like 10 minutes, guys".

"Yeah".

"Alright".

"Come on". Gracie smiled at Brooke, squeezing her hand before gently pulling her with her. The two girls walked together at the beach, Brooke looking down to the ground as she watched her feet step on the sand. Her and Gracie were still holding hands, and she felt her cheeks go red when she felt the Abrams woman give her hand a small squeeze. "Your friends are cool, by the way. And your brothers. I had so much fun today".

Brooke looked over to Gracie, and she smiled, nodding her head. "Yeah, they're awesome".

"We should hang out more, I'd like to get to know you". Gracie suggested, shrugging her shoulders, the two girls seeing some kids run into the ocean and squeal in excitement. "If you want to, obviously. It's just an idea".

"It's a great idea".

"Okay". Gracie exhaled with a smile on her face.

Brooke shivered, starting to get cold, and she let go of Gracie's hand, wrapping her arms around herself. "I didn't realise how cold it was going to be tonight. I should have brought my hoodie".

Gracie hummed, taking her hoodie off that she was wearing over her bikini. She then looked at Brooke and handed it to her with a small smile. "Here, you can wear mine".

Brooke looked at her, shaking her head. "What about you?".

"I'm fine". Gracie promised her, passing the hoodie to Brooke. "Here".

Brooke smiled at the girl beside her. "Thank you".

-

Brooke was lying down on her bed that night, scrolling through Instagram. She was still wearing Gracie's hoodie, she had forgot to give it back to the woman before everyone left the beach. She was planning to give it back anyways.

Then, the door to her room slammed open, and Nick walked in, leaving it open and lying down beside the girl. They were both lying down on their stomachs, and Nick grabbed his phone and started scrolling through tiktok without saying anything the whole entire time.

Brooke furrowed her eyebrows as she looked over to her brother. "What do you want?".

"What? I can't hang out with you?". He asked, not looking away from his phone. Brooke just snorted before scrolling through Instagram again.

All of a sudden, she got a notification on her phone, and she quickly pressed on it, seeing what it was. "HOLY SHIT!".

"WHAT?". Nick jumped, not expecting the girl to scream. He had dropped his phone on the bed, and he sat up, looking at his older sister with a glare. "Why the fuck did you have to yell, idiot!".

gracieabrams started following you.

-

Authors note.
Please don't be a silent reader! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I love Gracie and Brooke already!

Honestly, what should their ship name be? I can't think of a good one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.2K 38
❛ 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙤, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙚, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙨...
403K 38.7K 49
𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯.
177K 5.7K 46
"we shouldn't be doing this..." "i know." GRACIE ABRAMS x FEMOC
91.8K 4.4K 25
❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬.❞