𝟬𝟬𝟰 - chapter four

❀❀❀❀

BROOKE WAS LYING down on her bed that morning, scrolling through tiktok. She was bored, really bored and had nothing to do. She thought about going downstairs and annoying the shit out of her brothers, but she already did that a million times and had no ideas on how to annoy them again.

She sighed, looking away from her phone as she tried thinking, trying to figure out what she should do today. She was also thinking about calling Jack and asking if he wanted to hang out, but she wanted to do something different, since she always hangs out with the Champion boy.

"Nick!". She called out loudly, trying to get the boy's attention who was in his bedroom.

"Fuck off!". Nick yelled loudly from his room, and she rolled her eyes, looking back at her phone in annoyance and letting out a small scoff.

"Bitch". She mumbled.

She was about to turn her phone off, but she got a message on Instagram.

Instagram messages!!
GRACIE ABRAMS
view profile

GRACIE ABRAMS
I saw your recent post on insta, I'm happy for you!!

Thanks, Gracie. Jack literally can't stop talking about it, he's so excited to start filming lol

GRACIE ABRAMS
Of course he is haha.
Anyways, I just wanted to ask you something

Yeah?

GRACIE ABRAMS
Do you want to hang out today, with me? You can come over to my place and we can watch a movie or something.

GRACIE ABRAMS
Brooke? You there?

Sure, I'd love to hang out today

GRACIE ABRAMS
Great!! I'll give you my address and you can come over whenever you feel like it, okay?

Okay!!

"HOLY SHIT!". Brooke screamed as she ran out of the bedroom with her phone in hand, the girl screaming loudly in excitement as she rushed down the stairs. "Oh my gosh!".

"WHAT?". Chris screamed at the excited girl from where he was sat down on the kitchen counter, the boy looking away from his phone in annoyance. "Can you not? It's too early for this".

"She wants to hang out! With me! Out of all people! With me!". Brooke explained as she continued to scream, running around the kitchen with an excited look on her face. Then, she stopped, her eyes widening as she looked over to her brother. "Holy shit, she wants to hang out with me!".

"That's what you're screaming about?". Chris asked as he raised his eyebrows. Then, he let out a loud scoff and looked back at his phone, going back to what he was doing before Brooke had showed up. "I thought you were screaming because there was an intruder or something".

"Oh no, she wants to hang out with me". Brooke realised, her eyes widening. "What do I do, Chris? What if I go there and say something really stupid?".

"You say stupid things all the time, I'm sure you'll be fine".

Brooke glared at him.