FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

33|➴Scolding➴

3.1K 266 47
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

“Where were you last night Divya?” Samaira asked as soon as Divya came down the next morning for breakfast.

Mummavo i went to my friends place”

“Why without telling us?”

Divya's heart started beating in 2x speed and she looked at Rehana for her rescue, when Rehana understood her request and cleared her throat.

Chachi she did inform me before leaving”

Everyone's gaze now shifted from Divya to Rehana. Abhimaan too looked at her, lifting his brows.

“Are you telling the truth? Or you're saying this just to save her, being Divi's Rooh baby?”

“I'm telling the truth, Chachi. Why would I lie? She did tell me yesterday that she'll be leaving for her friend's place. And it was my mistake that I forgot to inform you all. Please do not scold her. It's my fault, my carelessness that I forgot to tell you all.” Rehana looked down and Divya cried internally for Rehana.

Mumma…  why are you making a fuss about it? Please stop…”

“Just shut up,” Samaira snapped at Divya. Who looked at her mother with hurt in her eyes.

“Samaira, why are you scolding her?” Dev asked getting up from his chair and went to his daughter.

“I hate her papa” Saying Divya left the breakfast table.

“There was no need to scold her like that Sam.”

Ser pe mat chadao use Dev. She needs to behave mature now.”

“Do not start now” Dev too left the hall leaving a frustrated Samaira.

Rehana got up from her chair and went to samaira.

“I'm sorry  , I'm sorry chachi. Please.” Rehana sat on the floor in front of samaira.

“Please don't feel sorry Rehana. You didn't do anything wrong.”

“It was my fault that I forgot.”

“you too were tired yesternight Rehanna. Please don't say sorry. Tell me how are your palms now?” Samaira cupped her cheeks.

“it's healing “

“that's great”

And with this the environment of the breakfast table turned bitter.
Dev went to Divya's room as she left crying without having anything.

“Divya” When he found the door was open he went inside and saw Divya was sobbing, burying her face into the pillow and hugging her knees.

“Divya my princess, why are you crying?” Dev sat beside her on the bed and she looked up at him.

“Why is she behaving like that papa? This mumma is so bad. I don't know her. She was never like that papa.” Divya hugged her father and sobbed in his chest

Dev closed his eyes and kissed on her head to calm her down.
“She is worried”

“Worried about what papa? I'm not the same seven year old Divya, who would get scared of someone like that and come home crying.”

“She is worried about you baby. You know right at what phase your mumma went through? She left heart broken. Her trust shattered.”

Divya looked at her father, with confusion filled on her orbs. Dev wiped her tears and then cupped her cheeks lovingly.

“This phase Divya…  this time period of adulthood is so sensitive and important to build a person for the future. She is worried about you because she made a mistake when she was like you. This age phase of nineteen to twenty six is so vulnerable. People do make mistakes. And For which they have to compensate throughout their whole life”

Divya lowered her eyes, feeling her parents understood what was going on in her life.

“I'm not a villain Divya”

Both the father daughter duo looked at the door, as Samaira was approaching them, with a food tray in her hand.

She kept the tray on the bed aside and sat in front of her.
Divya sniffed and looked at her mother.

“I'm your mother Divya. Your connection with me is longer than anyone in this world. I've raised you. I know at what time what you want. I know you more than you know yourself.”

She tore a bite for Divya and forwarded her hand to Divya's mouth.
“I'm just concerned about your whereabouts as I can feel what is going on in your personal life. I do not want to interfere in your personal space. But as your parent I can suggest to you one thing, do not choose whom you love, choose the right person who loves you. I'm lucky as I got your father in my back. But not everyone is lucky in this world. I made a terrible mistake by not believing in my father and choosing someone over their will. And for that I've paid a heavy price. At one point I thought no one would accept me. I lost my every hope. But your father was there to hold me. He accepted me with all my flaws. But not everyone is like Dev.” Samaira finished and Divya looked at her parents who were looking at each other with smiles and so much love in their eyes.

Mumma I'm sorry” Divya held Samaira's hand.
“It's okay. I'm not your enemy.” she patted divya's head and kissed her forehead.

Mumma papa…  I want to tell you something” Divya's heart was thudding rapidly, she didn't know what they would say after knowing that she was in love. And also she was not sure about his feelings.

“Yes princess”

“There is someone whom I do like,” She said and closed her eyes tightly.

Samaira and Dev smiled at each other and Samaira pulled Divya's cheeks. She opened her eyes and found her parents were smiling.

“Are you two angry?”

“Why would we?”

“Because I choose someone myself”

“As long as you don't do stupid things we're not angry. And liking someone is not a crime.”
Dev said Samaira punched on his thigh, making him winched in pain.

“I hope you're going to call him soon in our place to meet?”
Divya nodded her head and smiled widely.

“We do love you so much baby. Just do inform us that you're going out. We're your parents.”

“I'm sorry for yesterday and I promise I won't repeat this. And please do not scold Rooh baby” Divya said, hugging her mother tightly and Samaira smiled, patting her head.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
Share your thoughts regarding the story untill now what you feel.
Please this time i want a good amount of comments about your point-of-view. It'll help me to write further and development for the characters.

Next: Saturday

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.3K 52
"I've always heard addiction is something that adapts you , it's like a cage that traps you in , you have no way out once you get in , no matter how...
1.5K 212 23
Rudransh X Aradhana "I am divorced" she announced. And thought that there would be some change in his expression, but nothing changed, He stared at...
457K 25.1K 71
*COVER CREDITS* @blackue02 #1 indian on 15/02/2020 #1 arrangedmarriage on 04/03/2021 #1 hotheaded on 20/07/2019 #1 mumbai on 17/10/2019 #1 court on 0...
149K 7K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...