Reincarnated As The Strongest...

By IATensuraFC

This is gonna be my first story, so hope you like it . The story is gonna be about Feldway, not the Feldway... More

Reincarnated
New Body and Colleagues
Awakened & Angel battle
Destruction Deity / Twilight Valentine / Expedition to Hell.
Primordial Devils / A Menace
True Ancestor's Creation/Underpaid Forced Teacher
Class A-0 and Talent Show
All Hail, FELDWAY!!!
Annoucement
Vice Principal and Noosphere
Teaching a Bunch of Brats
Semester Exams.... And A Lot of STUFF
Laboratory/Who Reincarnated First?
Four Stair

Training, Cosmology and Evolution

896 32 19
By IATensuraFC

3rd POV
Location:- Heaven

In a vast infinite skies, lies two individuals staring at each other, as the one with a blond hair, fall down from the sky, and land on the clouds as he was shot down with a powerful energy beam which shock the whole realm, the attack was called "Creator's Nova".

The black haired guy, who shoot the powerful beam, who is also known as the Creator Veldanava landed from the sky to the clouds and start laughing at the blond Angel, which irritates the Angel, who attack back with a light beam screaming "Kamehamehaaaaa"

But the Creator blocks it effortlessly, and shoots back with a barrage of energy projectile at the angel, which cause the Angel to start running away, trying to dodge the projectiles, which the creator called, "Star Buster".

The Creator starts laughing, "Kuahahaha, I thought after the Creator's Nova, you would have stay there as a lifeless corpse but it seems like you have became quite durable in past 4 decades, and also became a quite a dodger, but don't worry after you fully control your current power, and evolve your skills, I would teach you how to properly use Stardust, this is just a fraction of what's it capable of doing, or you would able to find it yourself."

3rd POV End

I was just staring at this R.O.B figure, who was laughing maniacally while spitting some nonsense, like bro what's wrong with him. I just sighed , I asked him, "What do you mean by evolving my skills, and by properly using my Stardust energy, how can I fully utilize this destructive broken energy." I really want to know what this overgrown stupid lizard is spoutin.. before I could say anything I was shot down with thousands of Star Buster, which hit me directly in my face, thanks goodness he was going easy on each of projectiles.

Veldanava after the barrage, came down from the infinite sky, with a tick mark on his forehead, and proceeded to coldly speaks, "You know I created you, and I could hear all of your future, past and present thoughts, you should choose your language wisely, Y/N." The way he pronounced my name gave me shiver down my spine, but I fearlessly asked him my long awaited question, "What universe are we in, or multiverse or whatever this is, and how, did you created this entire Realm, and how are you not the strongest being. " I was about to say more but he stopped me in my tracks.

Veldanava took a big sigh, and took a serious expression which surprises me, he than proceeded "Well, to understand my position, and the world along with the reality we reside, you need to understand me, well you see I am just avatar of stronger being. The entire reality.. no the entire infinite cosmology each of them containing infinite stories (realm) are fiction, which was created by being outside of everything including the infinite to immeasurable higher realm those beings created us for their entertainment.

I am just an avatar of another avatar who reside in the Alpha Layer of Existence a realm transcended the infinite, and immeasurable boundless layers of Realities, and this being is known as the True Will or also known as Pumpking, who is also a avatar of a being who transcends the True Will, and the entire Alpha Layer. The being reside of what people called the True World(real life, basically💀) .

Well, you see the True Will got bored and decided to create me alongside with my counterpart who represent destruction and was cursed with all-knowledge by the True Will, which gave my counterpart know as Destroyer Ivarage knowledge about every single realities including higher realities which included Real World, which rendered its mind useless making it a mindless being,

and for obvious reason I subdued it from destroying the higher which I used to reside when I have all of my power, stripping of its former power, and stealing some of its knowledge for myself which I am right now telling you. Later I gave up my True Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent,

and kept my acquired knowledge which I acquired from Ivarage, along with downgrading myself to the next highest possible beings, which is the Creator for me at least. And now here we are."

I just looked at him, trying my best not to believe a single word, he just says. Like how could I be a part of a fiction created by God knows who, like is my whole life made for me by someone else, and what about right now is it also planned by someone else.

I was just having reality check as my whole life flashes behind, I always believed existence of higher being who created reality but a being who wrote my whole life, and probably arrogant being who probably doesn't care about a single prayer of mine, instead I got a being who probably throw me away once he/she had done playing with my life.

Veldanava who was probably hearing my thought stepped in, "Well does that really matter nows, I mean you are just a weak being who was written by just a higher dimensional being, what worries yo— " before I could let him finished his sentence, I burst out in anger,

"Obviously you wouldn't understand what I am trying to say, you the All Powerful Being who was born with a pathetic life of loneliness in a Higher Realm called the Void, where the only being along with you was mindless being. HUH not even True Will shows you love while creating you, he also makes your only friend to become a mindless being who you later used as your knowledge source. And now the only way you feel love is by your own creation, who you create as a way to cope with your pathetic excuse of existence."

Veldanava remained silent after listening to my outburst, he looked at me blankly, after couple of  minutes he transformed into his dragon form, and whispered in quiet tone, "I will be going to top of the West Heavenly Mountain.", afterwards he flies to the nearby mountain.

I just stand there, regretting all that I had said to Veldanava, deep inside I always admired Veldanava as he always show his passionate sides towards his creation, always talking positive about his creation despite most of them destroying themselves, while he always suffer from loneliness, as the result of traumatic events he had faced during his life in what he called the higher realm, the True Void.

I quickly transformed into my True Form and flies over to the West Heavenly Mountain, only to see Veldanava in his human form seating in the top of the mountain with a blank face while looking at the vast skies, in a deep thought.

I landed behind Veldanava which caught his attention. "You know what I said before was the truth", which Veldanava just quietly nodded, "But their was a error, as I forgot to add one statement which is that you could feel love in any shape or form, even if it's from your own creation it's like a mother or father feeling love from their children."

After the small conversation, Veldanava's eyes started to tearing up with water, which he quickly wiped it out like he was trying to act brave, and start laughing as he always does what a idiotic lizard,

"Kuahahaha, did you really thought I would be hurt by your statement if you think so you are completely wrong!!! As I the Great Star King Dragon, and the Creator of this Reality, along with millions of other Higher Realites would never be hurt by weaker being like you."

"Really" I scoffed "You wanna try me old man, if so come forward" I took out my sword Ark which was gifted to me by Veldanava, he just smirked and took a combat position calling me out.

Taking the opportunity I quickly used my newly made magic formula which I was able to made by studying my light attributes, and unique skill Justice which I called holy magic. I immediately use an immensely powerful spell I created and saved for a long time call Disintegration which caught Veldanava by surprised as he was surrounded by a magic circle.

3rd Person POV

After a huge surge holy magic exploded throughout the skies, Veldanava clear the smokes as not a single scratch on his body. But he was caught off guard as Y/N used his new technique combined with his unique skill and holy magic call Melt Slash which forces Veldanava use his sword name Veldanava to stop Y/N's attack.

3rd Person POV End

Dear lord, what type of monster is he, or God whatever. But how did he able to block my attack effortlessly, I am gonna use Regalia Domi— before I could finish my thought Veldanava hands started to glow, and with huge smirk Veldanava introduced this as the effect of his one of many ultimate skill, Ultimate Skill: God Of Creation, Ahura Mazda.

I was standing there cursing myself not being able to acquire this power, as he blast a attack, he called it Creation Bang, as the energy blast came near me I decided to sacrifice one of my Angel soldier to activate Castle Guard. But this one was different as my Castle Guard, decides to analyze the attack, and than absorb all the energy, as I was standing there confused I heard a message from the VOW.

"NOTICE: Individual Y/N evolve into divine light spirit, acquiring gifts, and basic instinctive gifts

Unique Skill Justice request to evolve
-
-
- Failed
-
- Individual Veldanava given up Ultimate Skill: Justice King, Michael to the Skill System
-
Unique Skill Justice request to evolve
-
Yes/No
-
YES, which idiot would say no.
-
"NOTICE: Unique Skill Justice evolved into Ultimate Skill: Justice King, Michael
Sub-Skills-
-Regalia Dominion:- Allow the user to dominate any life form. Success is determined by user's available energy
-Ultimate Dominion:- Allow the user to copy, and dominate life form with a Angelic or Virtue Series Skill.
-Castle Guard:- Ultimate Defense, can only be use when you sacrifice your subjects, when using it, other skills are blocked.
-Armageddon:- Allows the user to summon and dominate upto 69 million angels.
-
-
Individual Y/N acquired a True Light Dragon Factor
-
-
Individual acquired information of all 14 Angelic/Virtue Series Ultimate Skills
:- to fully acquire all the 14 Angelic the user have to spend energy 600% more than their current energy.
-
I WOULD BE DEAD THAN.
-
-
Ark evolved from legendary to genesis class

* Author:- Welcome back to the new episode of Reincarnated as Angel. If you may already guessed yup my cosmology is inspired by SCP verse. Also this current, not true form Veldanava is infinite times stronger than WN or LN counterpart. Hope you like it, Pookiebear.

Total Words:- 1825

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 13K 51
(I do not own the cover picture or MHA/BNHA or most the characters in this story, I just own the plot and writing) (This story includes triggers, se...
58K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
29.9K 1K 15
Xander had always been a bright kid almost frightening so and he'd probably be able to rule in whatever job department he choose but there was a slig...
173 9 29
betrayed by the whole world for one reason the world made him a necromancer a powerful Summoner that could summon Undead monsters from their death St...