κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ | 𝘊𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘳𝘒𝘭 𝘊�...

By obrowne21

β„‚π•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕒𝕝ℂ𝕖𝕖 𝕩 π•π•’π•π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•’ More

οΌ³οΌ΄οΌ‘οΌ²οΌ§οΌ©οΌ²οΌ¬
π™΅πšŠπš–πš˜πšžπšœ π™±πš’πš›πšπš‘πšπšŠπš’πšœ
001. α΄„ΚœΙͺᴄᴋᴇɴ ꜱʜᴏᴘ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
002. ꜱʟΙͺα΄… ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄…α΄κœ±
003. ʟΙͺᴠᴇ
004. ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±α΄›α΄œα΄…Ιͺᴏ
005. ᴜɴΙͺΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€α΄‡κœ±α΄›α΄‡α΄…
006. κœ°α΄€α΄Ιͺʟʏ
007. 4α΄›Κœ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴜʟʏ
Other fanfics
008. Κœα΄€α΄‹α΄œΙ΄α΄€ ᴍᴀᴛᴀᴛᴀ
009. κœ°α΄€α΄Ιͺʟʏ α΄›Ιͺᴍᴇ
010. ΚŸα΄Ι΄α΄…α΄Ι΄
011. ᴅᴀᴛᴇ Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›
012. ᴀɒʀᴇᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
013. ᴍᴀᴋΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴜᴘ
014. κœ±ΚŸα΄‡α΄‡α΄˜ Ιͺꜱ κœ°α΄Κ€ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴑᴇᴀᴋ
015. Κœα΄α΄α΄‡
016. κœ°α΄€κœ±ΚœΙͺᴏɴ ᴑᴇᴇᴋ
017. ᴍᴏᴠΙͺΙ΄Ι’
018. ʙᴀᴇᴄᴀᴛΙͺᴏɴ
019. ᴄʀᴀᴒʏ 'ᴇxα΄‡κœ±'
020. α΄„Κœα΄‡α΄€α΄›α΄‡Κ€
021. κœ±α΄„α΄€Ι΄α΄…α΄€ΚŸα΄α΄œκœ±
100k Reads
022. α΄α΄œα΄‹Κ™α΄€Ι΄Ι’
023. α΄›Κα΄˜α΄‡ ꜱʜΙͺα΄›
024. Κ™ΙͺΚ€α΄›Κœα΄…α΄€Κ α΄˜α΄€Κ€α΄› 1
025. Κ™ΙͺΚ€α΄›Κœα΄…α΄€Κ α΄˜α΄€Κ€α΄› 2
FREE PALESTINE
026. Κ™ΙͺΚ€α΄›Κœα΄…α΄€Κ α΄˜α΄€Κ€α΄› 3
027. Κ™ΙͺΚ€α΄›Κœα΄…α΄€Κ α΄˜α΄€Κ€α΄› 4
028. Κ™ΙͺΚ€α΄›Κœα΄…α΄€Κ α΄˜α΄€Κ€α΄› 5 πŸ’”
029. ᴍᴏᴍᴍᴀ α΄„α΄‡α΄€κœ±α΄€Κ€ ꜱᴜ
030. Ι’Κ€α΄€α΄…α΄œα΄€α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ
031. α΄„α΄Ι΄Ι’Κ€α΄€α΄›α΄œΚŸα΄€α΄›Ιͺᴏɴꜱ
032. α΄›α΄€α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ Ιͺα΄› ꜱʟᴏᴑ
033. ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
034. α΄‘α΄€κœ±ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄›α΄€ΚŸα΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’
035. ꜱʟΙͺᴘ ᴜᴘ
036. ɒᴇɴᴅᴇʀ Κ€α΄‡α΄ α΄‡α΄€ΚŸ
038. ᴍΙͺʟᴏ α΄„α΄‡α΄€κœ±α΄€Κ€-ꜱᴜ
COPYING

037. ᴜʜ ᴏʜ

5.4K 173 155
By obrowne21

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Oakley wouldn't sleep with someone else."

Livs corner: this chapter was slightly written out of anger and to be petty but uh take it or leave it 😈 (I didn't proof read this)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"IF YOU DONT SIT DOWN." Kiara threatened as she watched Valentina continue to bring stuff into the nursery they were putting together.

Rolling her eyes Valentina ignored her friend. Instead she rubbed her stomach to sooth the aches that were hitting her lately.

Oakley wish he could be here but he had that Syna fair to attend to. It was supposed to help advertise his merch and Val couldn't have been more proud of him.

"You look so sexy pregnant." Kiara shook her head with a smile on her face.

"Girl, stop before I slam you against this wall and-"

"Val!" Kie giggled.

The two laughed as they reminisced about the couple for times when they're friendship had a few benefits. They never did anything while Val is in a relationship with Oakley, but it was still fun to poke fun at it.

"I'm sure we don't have to clarify anything." Val started off awkwardly. "But uh, I want you to be my baby's godmother."

"Really?" Kie awed.

"Yeah, of course. You're my best friend. And you're so good with Elijah that I know you wouldn't hesitate to do the same for my baby."

"Fuck yeah." Kie playfully tapped Val's ass as she moved around the pregnant girl for some decorations.

"I hate to say it but Oakleys been good at taking care of you too." Kie shrugged. "I thought he would be bad at it, honestly, but my mind quickly changed when I saw how in love he is with you and you're guys baby."

"Yeah." Val awkwardly smiled thinking of how good Oakleys been, but also remembering the words his mom said to her at the gender reveal.

He wasn't himself. Went back to his old self.

What did she mean by that?

"Why'd you say it like that?" Kie asked giving Val a knowing look.

"Uh..." Val rubbed her stomach to sooth the insecure thoughts that crowded her mind. "You don't think Oakley would cheat on me, do you?"

"What?!" Kie raised her eyebrows. "Hell no, especially after that whole cheating scandal he had with that basic, whiney bitch Madison."

Val nodded trying to convince herself that she was just making things up and overthinking. Oakley and her have already been through all this and moved past it.

"Why?" Kie interrogated. "Is he acting weird?"

"No!" Val immediately defended him because she wasn't sure. "It's just we were broken up at some point. No contact with each other, and I know he did some stuff while we were lent together."

"He fucked somebody else?"

"He told me no when we talked about our time separated. He said that his friends dragged him to strip clubs and tried to set him up with girls but... he denied ever taking it that far."

Kie and Val stared at each other for a second trying to decide whether they beloved Oakley or not.

"I mean... he was a player. Wouldn't put it past him." Kie started to paint the wall.

Val screwed her face up. "Oakley wouldn't cheat on me. We were only broken up for three weeks."

"I'm not accuseing him." Kie clarified holding her hands up. "I'm just saying. When you guys broke up he did say some questionable things."

"I know, but Oakley wouldn't sleep with someone else."

"Okay." Kie said not turning around and instead just continuing her task.

"Kie."

"I believe you." Kiara tried to convince Val but she wasn't buying it.

"Kiara! Oakley wouldn't sleep with someone else." Val yelled. Frustrated because Kiara could possibly be right. And even if she was, Val can't even be mad at Oakley because they weren't together. But if he lied to her that's a whole different story.

"Ow!" Val held the dresser as she grabbed her stomach. A sharp pain kept appearing in her lower stomach which slightly scared her.

Kie was quickly by her side. "What happened?"

"My stomach." Is all Val could say taking a deep breath.

A loud sound suddenly filled the room as if water was spilled onto the floor. The two girls looked down to see that that was actually the case.

Valentina's water broke and Oakley wasn't here.

"Oh my god." Val cried fearfully looking down at the mess she made. "I'm sorry."

"It fine," Kiara was slightly panicking on the inside because the a baby wants supposed to be here yet.

"I'm sorry."

Leading Val to a chair, Kiara softly looked at her. "Why're you apologizing? This is good news. You're gonna meet your baby real soon. Let me grab the bag, and the keys, and some shoes. Then we'll be right out here."

Val nodded but wasn't really listening to her and instead was grabbed her phone from the dresser to call Oakley.

He answered on the first ring. "Hi, baby. You okay?"

"No, my water just broke."

Oakley quickly removed himself from the snack bar he was resided in and found a more private spot. "It's too early."

"I fucking know that, Oakley Ceasar-Su." Val cried as another sharp pain hit her. "This my fault, I should've just rested like you guys told me to."

"Don't say that, sweetheart. Our baby's fine." He softly comforted. "Just hang on, yeah? Tell Kiara to take you to the hospital and I'll be there for you."

Oakley waited for her to say something but all he could hear was her deep breaths. His heart was literally breaking that he wasn't there to help her.

Not even telling anybody where he was going, Oakley hopped into his car. "I'll stay on the phone with you, okay baby? Just talk to me."

"About what?"

"About-" Oakley was interrupted by a notification popping up on his phone which made him slightly confused by if it was real or not.

Ignoring the notification because that bitch didn't matter, he instead focused on his girl who was now heading to the hospital just like he was.

"Oakley, are you there still?"

"I'm here, baby. Just keep talking to me."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮✔️

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

• HAHAHAHHA TOLD YALL SOMEONE WAS GONNA DIE
• how's everybody doing? Feeling good?
• also want to thank y'all for 199k read like this book is bringing me so much happiness

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 3.6K 29
COMPLETE | SEQUAL AVAILABLE [ ↬ central cee x fem oc. ↫ ] "you've got issues sweetheart, gotta fix em' before you try to fix mine" 𝘰𝘳 in which Oakl...
100K 1.9K 50
ΰΌΆβ€’β”ˆβ”ˆΰ­¨β™‘ΰ­§β”ˆβ”ˆβ€’ΰΌΆ 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 , 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐟𝐨π₯π₯𝐨𝐰 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐃
70.3K 522 54
Central cee imagines