Izana's Twin sister (Tokyo Re...

By Mikayuu4566

This is a tokyo revengers fanfiction, I do not own any of the characters or plot. I also don't own any songs... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The you I once Knew
Chapter 2: Never Again
Chapter 3: Treasure
Chapter 3: Them
Chapter 4: First Conflict
Chapter 6: Second Conflict
Chapter 7: Third Conflict
Chapter 8: Choices
Chapter 9: Hope
Chapter 10: What do we do Now?
The final timeline
Alright Guyz A/N ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ“ข

Chapter 5: Hospital visit

782 20 11
By Mikayuu4566

"They said Ken-chin should wake up today. Since Takemichi was fast enough yesterday they were able to save him." Mikey told me. Me him and Emma were walking down the hospital corridor to the room Draken was placed in.

"Draken you idiot...worrying me like that." Emma huffed burying her face in the flowers she bought for the guy.

"Haha, I'm sorry I wasn't there though you two. It must of been scary. You did well." I pat both their heads. After all...you two have a blessed life, of course your friend made it. My smile hid feelings of envy and anger. Once we reached the room Draken was sitting up right on his hospital bed.

"Hey, you guys are here early." Draken greeted us.

"I'm glad Draken...." Emma sniffled.

"Oi! Don't cry geez....sorry" Draken chuckled ruffling her hair for a bit.

Emma put the flowers in a pot and Mikey started snacking of the food he brought for them to share.

"Oh yeah Ken-chin, give this to Takemichi when he gets here. The only reason you survived is thanks to him." Mikey said handing a paper bag to him.

"Yeah, I'll be sure to give it to him."

"Draken, Don't worry my little brother and sister like that. But I'm glad your okay and sorry I wasn't able to help." I told the man.

"It's nothing you need to apologize for Anzu-san. This was between Toman and Moebius." Draken stated making me smile.

"Is that so?" I asked.

"I'm going to take a nap on the roof." Mikey said yawning after he was done eating. Emma decided to leave as well.

"I'll go then. My agency is calling me." I lied, in truth Kisaki asked me to listen in on Takemichi's visit. He said he felt uneasy about the whole ordeal that went down.

"Got it, thank's for the food!" Draken said letting us leave.

Timeskip

"My biggest guess is that you had an intel leak. For some reason it seems like Takemichi knew what would happen earlier than anyone." I said into my phone.

"But who is the question....well he's a thorn in my plans, but I already got a way into Toman anyways. Thanks Anzu." Kisaki hung up the call making me shrug.

Walking back to the station in disguise I saw Kakucho come out of his hiding spot to join me.

"No gang today?" I asked him casually.

"Nope, Izana went to buy another beta fish." He told me. Iza-nii already has 4 beta fish he treats like his own children at home. I wonder why he likes them so much. Kakucho lent me his arm that I gladly held onto.

"Hmm." I nodded as the train arrived Kakucho and I got on, it was pretty crowded so we got smushed into a corner. I wanted to take a bit of a nap, but I felt someone breathing heavily behind me. A hand grazed my leg making me jolt before it began groping my butt through my dress

Are you serious?! Was I getting molested right now...I can't even do anything since the train was crowded. I gulped holding back the tears about to fall out. Soon I felt something rubbing against my  butt when a hand began to bunch my skirt up.

My breath started to hitch and I began to panic. I can't panic right now...I shoved myself into Kakucho's chest gripping his shirt tightly.

Kakucho looked down at me and my distressed expression. Tears were flowing down my cheeks. He was about to ask me something when his eyes turned to my dress and the person behind me.

Kakucho grabbed his wrist that was scrunching up my dress.

"Oi?! What the fuck are you doing!" He snarled at the man I turned slightly. The guy was sweaty and in joggers and a Tshirt.

"G-gyah! Let go of me!! I'll sue you brat!!" The man yelled at Kakucho still having the audacity to rub against me.

"Cho-cho....he's..." I winced tears falling out of my eyes. Kakucho looked down at me his eyes softened. Then he glared daggers at the manz

"Huh?! You think I fucking care....stop touching her!" I heard a snap, and the man cried in pain. Kakucho switched our positions so I was in the corner behind him. People began to whisper looking at Kakucho and the guy. I clutched onto the back of his uniform trying to calm down.

"Y-you..brat!!" The man stuttered seeing the glow in Kakucho's eyes. When we arrived at our stop the man ran out of the train straight to an officer.

"Help! Help!! That ruffian broke my wrist for no reason in the train!!" He lied to the cop. The cop called for backup and they approached Kakucho and I.

The cop looked at Kakucho with judging eyes sighing. "Damn teenager....Did you assault this man." He asked nonchalantly.

"Hah?! He was molesting my friend!" Kakucho said. The officer looked over at my cowering state behind Kakucho.

"Arrest him!! He's lying!! I didn't even touch that girl!! That brats a delinquent don't listen to him!!" The man lied some more. It didn't look too good for Kakucho.

"You sleezy-" Kakucho was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Oh uncle! What mess did you get yourself into this time." It was Iza-nii he put an arm around the man and it looked like he froze in fear.

"I'm sorry officer, I can take it from here, my uncle must of not taken his medications and..." Iza-nii whispered something in the officers ear making him flinch sweating.

"A-ah of course. Don't go causing anymore trouble kid next time I'll detain you!" The cop frantically said running away.

Kakucho and I followed as Iza-nii pretty much dragged the guy outside the station and once we were decently far Iza-nii dropped his fake smile.

"So what happened?"

"He molested Anzu, and tried to lift her skirt up to assault her Izana." Kakucho said. Iza-nii began chuckling, but anyone could tell he was angry.

"L-let-" The man tried to struggle against Iza-nii's hold. Iza-nii only tightened his grip pressing what looks to be a pocket knife against his back.

"Shut up, don't displease me anymore." Iza-nii said below a whisper his smiling face made the man squeak.

We arrived at an abandoned cargo area where Ran and Rindou were chilling.

"Oh Boss! Hmm? Who's that?" Ran asked jumping down from one of the boxes.

"Hmm this? Some trash who doesn't know his place." Iza-nii said throwing the guy onto the floor.

"Woah..did he do something to make you mad?" Rindou asked.

"Sh-Sh-She was the one who initiated it!! I didn't do nothin!!! She was pretty much beggin' for it-" Iza-nii cut him off by shoving a foot in his mouth.

"Shut up. I told you didn't I." Iza-nii growled.

"Oh I see....I feel bad for you man. Of all the people you chose to lay a hand on the Boss's sister. I pray for you....actually I would kill you myself." Ran said smiling before glaring down at him.

"Rest well, your death is not going to be painless." Rindou said passing by the man to follow Ran.

I was still shaking holding onto Kakucho when Iza-nii took a glance back at me for a moment.

"Are you okay Anzu-chan?" Ran asked patting my head.

"Y-yeah..." I said quietly.

"Fucking rat..The king is going to erase him. You don't touch Tenjiku's treasure." Rindou growled.

"I'll call Kisaki for a cover up." Kakucho muttered dialling onto his phone.

Iza-nii kicked the man across the floor forcing his teeth to fall out. He then went straight for his gut.

"Gyah!!"

"Die." Iza-nii kept going kicking him across the platform until the man was puking out blood. Grabbing him by the neck Iza-nii pinned him against the wall.

"Wait..I'm swowy!!please I'll pay you!!! Please!!" The man pathetically begged my brother to release him.

"And how did Anzu React when you touched her" Iza-nii asked him with dead eyes. "Let me tell you one thing, you don't touch my fucking sister and just get away with it. She's Tenjiku's treasure. And a king protects his treasure." Iza-nii whispered into the man's ear.

"T-Tenjiku?! Wait you're that-" He was cut off by Iza-nii's punches right at his face. Over and over again. Blood splattered onto Iza-nii's face. Except this time he wasn't smiling he had an unamused expression on his face. Mixed with anger as his eyes narrowed.

"Ouch...it's over for that guy...this is why you don't piss off the boss." Ran chuckled.

"Are you alright Acchan? Do you need to sit down." Kakucho asked finishing his call. I shook my head, but he still picked me up with one arm making me yelp blushing.

I instinctively wrapped my arms around Kakucho's neck. My heart beating harder than usual.

"Whoo~Whoo~ You the man!" Ran teased.

"Shush Ran. Acchan, just leave the rest to Izana." Kakucho told me smiling.

"O-okay..." I stuttered burying my face into his chest. I wouldn't admit it but his scent of laundry detergent calmed me down.

Once Iza-nii was done his knuckles were covered in blood and his face was too. Kisaki also arrived to bring a clean up crew for us.

"Filthy pig..." Iza-nii grumbled, Kakucho put me down and I ran over to Iza-nii.

"Iza-nii!" I hugged him tightly.

"Don't worry Anzu, Iza-nii will always protect you." He smiled. "Nobody should be able to touch you. It's good I sent Kakucho with you"

"Geez...you're a mess." Putting some water on my handkerchief I started wiping Iza-nii's face then hands. "You're going to ruin your pretty face."

"Hahaha, thanks Anzu." Iza-nii pat my head then leaned down so I could reach.

"It's nice to know the boss has a soft spot for Anzu-chan right Nii-san." Rindou smiled.

"Of course, siblings bond is stronger than anything." Ran said chuckling.

"Now let's go home Anzu, I'll make your favourite." Iza-nii said letting me cling to his arm.

"Kisaki, I trust you with this mess. Now that your in Toman try to stay with Anzu as much as possible. I don't want anything like this happening to her again." Iza-nii said to Kisaki.

"Geez Iza-nii you're so overprotective~ but thank you." I chuckled nuzzling his arm I jumped up and pecked his cheek.

Izana was my brother...My brother alone. Nothing else matters. No one else matters, I'm the only family he needs.

"Haha..I feel like it goes both ways. But I got it Izana. Leave it to me." Kisaki nodded. "I assure you not a single hair on her will get touched."

"Good. Lets go kakucho." Izana said walking away with me clinging to his arm.

—————————

"He~y? You okay there?" I asked a disheveled boy on the street. His knuckles were bruised, at first when he looked up I thought he was a girl. So this was Kazutora? The guy Kisaki wanted me to get close to....

"Who are you? I'd rather not talk to someone wearing sunglasses and a hat at night." He scoffed.

"Hey! I'm not a stranger don't you see the billboards." I took my sunglasses off crouching down to his level.

He looked at me confused glancing at the big screen that I was on for a perfume commercial than back at me. "Holy! No way....So what does miss celeb want with me?" He chuckled. I sat down beside the kid.

"Nothing really, you looked beat up so I was worried. A kid like you shouldn't be in the city this late." I said simply looking at my nails.

"Well Miss Celeb I'm not the kind of person you want to hang with so you should scram." He muttered.

"Is that so. Well I guess I'll go then." I walked away surprising Kazutora.

Coming out of the convenience store I walked back to where his was. I dropped the bag of first aid supplies beside him and crouched down.

"Give me your hands." I said.

"I thought you said you were leaving?" He asked sarcastically.

"I did, now I'm back okay." His eyes looked at me confused, but he relaxed giving me his hands.

"You're weird." He commented.

"I can say the same for you banana head." I retorted bandaging and cleaning his wounds. I had to do this countless times already on myself so I was use to it. "There done."

"Wow you're fast." He complimented me. "It doesn't even sting." He smiled moving his hands around amused. "Are you use to bandaging people up? But you're a celebrity?"

"Let's just say I had shitty parents." I said brushing his question off. Kazutora's eyes shined when I said that.

"Haha...how ironic. I like you miss celeb what's your name?" He asked me.

"An-"

"Anzu-chan! Come on Boss is looking for you~" From the alley entrance Ran called out walking towards me.

"I guess that's my cue to go. Take care of yourself Banana kid." I said dusting myself off as I got up.

"Kazutora...the names Hanemiya Kazutora." He told me. I simply nodded walking off.

"So did it work?" Ran asked me.

"Yep, and he clearly saw your face, only a matter of time before he contacts me back." I chuckled.

"Still...do you really feel no remorse doing this stuff. Like Kisaki might kill the guy." Ran asked me. I looked up at him my eyes dead.

"Of course not. Izana is the only person that matters to me. I'll do anything for him."

"I-I see..." Ran shivered escorting me back to the penthouse

When we arrived Kakucho this time was in the kitchen baking something. He was wearing the pink apron I bought for Iza-nii.

"Cho-cho!! You're here?? I thought you were with Iza-nii!" I asked smiling, Kakucho smiled back at me making me feel warm inside.

"Izana wanted me to make you a treat so he sent me back first. You made contact with Kazutora right? And the Sano's trust you now so it's a bit of a reward." Kakucho told me.

"Yay!! It was worth the effort then!" I cheered.

"Hey....Acchan." Kakucho asked gaining both Ran and my attention.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Are you sure...you can comply with all of Izana's orders...like faking around all those people." Kakucho asked me.

"Hmm...I never really thought about it. But Iza-nii is the most important person to me so I'll do anything for him. You too Kakucho....Tenjiku is the only real family I know...." I muttered. They were all delinquents and they did bad things, but I'm a criminal and they covered for me. They did what nobody else did for me.

"Anzu-chan...." Ran said softly.

"Acchan...a family huh. That makes me happy, we'd do anything for you too Acchan." Kakucho said taking what was in the oven out. "Now just wait a minute the muffins are almost done."

I felt my phone buzzing it seems like I got a message.

"Oh...It's Keisuke," I muttered. He messaged me asking if I wanted to hang out sometime. Well...I'd rather not hang with someone Kisaki wants dead. But might as well, to get Mikey's trust. "Sure."

"Here you go Acchan" Kakucho handed me a muffin that was nice and warm.

"Ooohh yay! Thanks Cho-cho!" I smiled digging in.

———————————

"Yo! Mikey, I came~" I waved at the boy.

"Zucchi! You made it, are you going to come over later?" Mikey asked me smiling brightly.

"Not today, I have an early schedule tomorrow. But it's good to see your doing well, I am your big sister after all." I ruffled the boys hair. I could tell Mikey smiled underneath.

"Stop that....hehe. Well you can stay on the side, so let's go on a drive later!" Mikey chimed moving my hand away.

Mikey ran off to join Draken it looked like he was teasing Mikey about something resulting in him pouting. Mikey took a glance at me then looked away. I walked over to the trees on the side and observed.

"The nomination for the third division captain will now begin!!" Draken yelled gaining everybody's attention.

"Third Division Captain Step forward!!!" Mikey yelled. The crowd whispered. Within the crowd some people were yelling to step aside. I spotted Kisaki-san and his lackey walking down. Kisaki sat on the steps his back to Mikey making everyone gasp.

"The hell is his problem"

"Is he for real."

"He just sat his back to the leader!"

The commotion continued making me confused. Not even Iza-nii cares about formalities and shit, Japanese people are weird. Or maybe it's their culture? Then again Iza-nii beats people into submission so....

"Listen up morons this man sitting behind me is the new third division captain!! Kisaki Tetta!!" The lackey yelled, Kisaki noticed me smiling a bit before looking back front.

"I've seen that guy before."

"Isn't that the Moebius bastard?!"

"Get out Moebius!"

"Get out!" The crowd began chanting until Draken shut them all up.

"Our Gang is going to challenge Valhalla!! And to do that we need to be stronger!! With Kisaki here someone who controls our generation! We need him to defeat Valhalla!! " Mikey explained concluding the meeting turning round.

"Leader!" Kisaki yelled out. "Thank you very much!" He bowed. Mikey took a glance at Kisaki shrugging.

"Let's go." Kisaki said as his lackey followed him. I decided to jog over to Kisaki to say hi when I noticed Takemichi running at him with a fist.

"Woah!" In the nick of time I caught the boys fist by jumping into the air and flipped him onto the floor by instinct. He looked like he hated Kisaki, but Kisaki has been helping Iza-nii and I so no hard feelings.

"Anzu!" Kisaki's eyes widened. "You idiot!" He whispered to me, angry that I raised a hand. I smiled sweating and silently apologizing"Izana is not gonna be happy.." Is what his face said. Sighing Kisaki glared down at Takemichi.

"What the hell are you doing Takemichi!! You're not even part of Toman are you trying to ruin our ceremony?!" Draken yelled.

Soon it looked like the captains of Toman were walking up the steps. Smiley, Mucho and Mitsuya I believe.

"What do you think your doing Takemichi, you made Anzu-san get involved." Mitsuya grumbled.

"Grrr...you got it wrong guys I was just.." Takemichi's eyes realized what he had done as panic covered his face.

"Hmm? What's going on here things are getting interesting~ Nice throw there Anzu-chan~" Keisuke's voice rang out as he walked up the stairs and put an arm around my shoulder.

"Baji.." Mitsuya muttered.

"Ain't you on house arrest.." Mucho questioned.

"For forcing my friend to raise a hand..." Keisuke Zoomed up to Takemichi that had just gotten up and slugged the boy across his face.

He kept doing it a few more times. Which did make me feel bad for the kid so I grabbed his arm. "Keisuke that's enough, he's learned his lesson." I said Keisuke glared at me then sighed shrugging.

"Mikey!!" Keisuke yelled. It just so happened to be that Mikey was watching the whole time with a slight pout on his face.

"Why are you even here Baji? You're banned for causing infighting in the gang." Mikey snarled.

"I just punched a shitty brat and ruined your precious ceremony? Now are you going to kick me out?" Keisuke asked.

"Baji..." Mikey looked at him sad.

"I'm leaving Toman to join Valhalla. You don't need a troublemaker like me around right? I quit from now on Toman's first division captain Baji Keisuke will be Toman's enemy!" Keisuke grinned turning around.

"Baji!" Mikey yelled.

"Oh and before I forget! Let's go Anzu-chan~" Keisuke snickered looking at Mikey's pissed expression whilst dragging me off to his bike.

"HEY!!" I could hear Mikey fume, but it was too late I had been taken by the wolfish boy.

"So what was all that about?" I asked nonchalantly holding his shoulders.

"Hmm? Nothin' I just quit. Nevermind that you got my message right?" He asked changing the subject.

"Yeah" I sighed.

"Good, I heard ya helped my buddy out thanks, he said he wanted to meet cha again." Keisuke said turning into a neighbourhood where the I saw Kazutora. Keisuke's expression looked alright, but his wavelength was going haywire...it felt sad and conflicted. While Kazutora's was calm.

"Oh Baji~ you made it and aha! Anzu-chan!! It's been awhile~" Kazutora smiled his bell jingling. I waved politely, stretching when I got off Keisuke's bike.

"Geez, Keisuke you need to be a little less rough," I pouted.

"Sorry bout that Anzu-chan, this is my buddy you met before. Kazutora this is Mikey's sister Anzu Kurokawa." Keisuke said. Kazutora's wavelength spiked hearing Mikey's name.

"Oh, relax kid. We're not blood related, we just rekindled cause of Emma." I said softly patting his head.

"Oh...does that mean you knew Shinichiro-kun?" Kazutora asked his bangs shadowing his eyes. I snapped hearing that annoying name clicking my tongue I sighed.

"Yeah. But we didn't get along, anyways why did you want to meet me?" I asked sighing.

"You're close to the Haitani brothers right?" Kazutora asked. Bingo, just what I wanted.

"Yeah what about it?" I asked hiding my smirk.

"Do you know any others?" Kazutora asked.

"A few, Ran and Rindou hang out with me from time to time. With that they introduce me to other people." I shrugged.

"Can you invite people. I want people to see me beat down the invincible Mikey~ haha " Kazutora said with a crazed expression.

"Hmm..." I looked over at Baji that was still acting. "Sure, I don't see the harm. But I won't be watching sorry I have a bit of a scary watchdog." I said.

"That's fine, I wouldn't want a girl like you Anzu-chan getting hurt." Kazutora smiled. "Miss Celeb."

"If that's all Keisuke can you take me back, I need to get home soon." I asked  he nodded and we both left the area.

"Misson complete," I sent to Kisaki, he sent back a thumbs up emoji for me.

"So, mind telling me what has you so skiddish?" I calmly asked Keisuke.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't kid yourself Keisuke, I have the instincts of a wild animal and right now you reek of regret and conflict. Tell me what's up, it'll make you feel better." I said the boy sped up.

"Is is that obvious.." He asked softly.

"Nope, you're a good actor I give you that. I'm just better." I said.

"Well....you see.." Keisuke went in to explain what happened with Shinichiro and Kazutora. How Kazutora accidentally killed him, how Mikey hasn't forgiven him. How he wants his team back and how he doesn't trust Kisaki-san.

"Now that we talk about it...Anzu-chan why did you defend Kisaki?" Keisuke asked me.

"Hm? Well he's close with some people I know. And....he's helped them cover up some crimes." I said.

"I see...so are you an enemy too?" He asked cautiously.

"That's up to you to decide Keisuke. I've devoted my life to my family. If they tell me to betray Mikey than I will." I said..."but I don't know, I wouldn't want you hating me, your a fun person." I said honest for only a moment.

"I see..well that's a shame. But thanks anyways Anzu-chan." Keisuke said smiling before giving me a worried look.

"Relax, I won't say a word to Kisaki-san or anyone in Toman. I promise you that Keisuke. And I never break a promise. So just......be careful and try not to go at this alone." I said. Knowing what Kisaki-san had in store for him made me upset, but....Iza-nii was all that mattered right?

I watched as his bike left the vacinity, Kakucho was waiting for me at the entrance.

"Everything alright Acchan?" He asked.

".....Y-yeah." I bit my lip in guilt. But there was nothing I could do. Kisaki would find a way to hurt Iza-nii and besides Kisaki already helped us out before..

I felt Kakucho watching me walk into the house, I softly greeted Iza-nii and headed straight for the shower and bed.

"Killing....Is not okay...Keisuke....does he really have to go..." I whimpered.

From a distance Izana watched as I fell asleep with small feelings of guilt riddling his stomach. If he should really continue to send his sister into  gathering intel for him or to simply let her live a normal life.

"I'm sorry Anzu...give it a few more months...and it'll be just me and you. I'll give you the most comfortable life you would ever need."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 748 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc โœจ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...
6.8K 324 25
In which our protagonist is reborn in tokyo revengers that's about it. No ships for the male oc. Platonic relationships only since he is older than m...
3.3K 232 9
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜†๐—ผ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜… ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐šƒ | Requests are accepted ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰: This fanfiction contains not o...
60.5K 1.9K 17
โš ๏ธChapter 147 onward spoilersโš ๏ธ Tw//su!c!de attempt, strong language If you don't want spoilers for new chapters don't read this ;-; I can't really d...