𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 || 𝐣𝐣 𝐦𝐚...

By Kennadiee

These are just some Yn x JJ Maybank imagines. If you guys have any suggestions feel free to comment them or m... More

Kidnapped
Deaf
Rivals
Rivals (part 2)
Rivals (part 3)
Unserious
Dirtbike Escape
Reckless
Reckless (part 2)
Shot
Badass
Enemies
Enemies (Part 2)
Enemies (Part 3)
Enemies (Part 5)
Hero
Sensitive
Unserious (Part 2)
Silence
Overprotective
Tricked
Useless
Tricked (Part 2)
Liar
Detention
Savior
Dreams
Savior (Part 2)
Sighting Surfers
Sighting Surfers (Part 2)
Sighting Surfers (Part 3)
Messy
Messy (Part 2)
Rainbow
Soccer
Soccer (Part 2)
Panic
Love and Loss
Princess
Secretly Sick
Hatred
Hatred (Part 2)
Drinking Or Drowning
Drinking Or Drowning (Part 2)
Drinking Or Drowning (Part 3)

Enemies (Part 4)

1.1K 12 1
By Kennadiee

A/N: you are Kie's half sister and you guys are the same age! You and JJ are enemies but secretly like each other.

It's been two days since I got back home from the emergency room. I've just been relaxing in my room. I lied to everyone and said I fell because I don't want anyone to know about my parents. Well Kie and JJ know.

Kie walks into my room and she looks nervous. "Yn.. I'm so sorry." She sighs. I sit up quickly "What's wrong?" I ask nervously. "I told my Mom and our Dad about Duke and your Mom.." She admits quietly. "You what!?" I ask loudly.

"I'm sorry but they knew we were lying and I think it's better if they know-" she defends. That's the last thing I heard, the only thing I could hear is the ringing in my ears. Eventually, I snap out of it because Kie is shaking my shoulders. "How could you!?" I ask, feeling betrayed.

Her eyes fill with tears "I'm sorry Yn.." she apologizes for what felt like the hundredth time that day. I shove her harshly, I know she was trying to help but she did the opposite. "Get out." I mutter angrily. "No I'm sor-" she starts "Get the fuck out!" I shout, she quickly leaves.

I lay back in my bed and cry. My parents are gonna make a big deal out of it. I didn't want to tell them because I knew that once they knew everyone would know. I get out of my bed and start to throw stuff at my walls and onto the floor. I'm basically throwing everything I see.

I go into my desk drawer to find something to throw, but instead I find the bracelet I bought JJ. I sadly smile as I hold it in my shaky hands. I grab my keys off of my desk and run out to my car. I quickly turn it on and drive off.

*Time Skip*

I pull up to the chateau and walk into the yard. "JJ!" I shout as I look around frantically. "JJ!" I shout louder as I start to panic. "Woah woah Yn what's wrong?" He asks, his voice laced with concern. "I wanted to give you something but-" I start to cry as I think about my fight with Kie.

He hugs me "What happened? Was it your Mom? Who was it?" He asks many questions. "It wasn't them.. it was Kie." I sadly say. "It's all my fault! She's gonna be so mad at me!" I cry out. "Let's sit down and you can tell me about it." He suggests. I nod my head, and slowly walk with him down the dock.

We sit down and I tell him about how the fight started. "She's gonna be so mad at me, I don't blame her but-" I quickly say with tears in my eyes. "You have every right to be mad Yn. I was angry when people found out about my Dad, and yes I did let it out on people but they forgave me!" He comforts as he hugs me.

I nod sadly. "So what did you wanna give me?" He asks trying to lift the mood. "This." I shyly smile as I hand it to him. His face practically lights up with pure joy. "I love it!" He exclaims as he slides it on. "Good, I was hoping you would." I smile as I look at him.

"There's also something I wanted to give you." He smiles as he reaches into his shorts pockets. I smile at him as he hands me a beautiful necklace. It has a mix of random colors, but most of the beads are white. It's not to long but not to short. It's perfect. "It's perfect JJ! I love it!" I smile as I admire it's beautiful colors.

He softly smiles before he offers to put it on for me. "It looks good on you." He flirts. "Oh yeah?" I ask with a soft smile on my face. He nods before we lean in for a kiss. After a few minutes we stop kissing and just stare at each other.

"I never got to officially ask you... will you be my girlfriend?" He asks nervously. "Of course JJ!" I ask almost jumping in excitement.

"Guess we aren't enemies anymore." He smirks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1K 17
Hey y'all, I'm Natalia. These are all posted from my tumblr. Go check that out because that's where I get most of my requests from, but I also take r...
511K 4.6K 20
𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐉𝐉 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬. These imagines were written by me, on one of my Tumblr blogs. I do...
1.5M 20.4K 46
Y/N is a pogue, and best friends with JJ, but she's had feelings for him for a while.
23.9K 432 48
includes reader inserts, series, blurbs, and more as posted on my tumblr @/obxsummer