100 Girlfriends who really Lo...

By JackDroid

Y/n L/n is A Normal Autistic Boy who had Been rejected 100 times being cited as weird, A Retard, and A Bunch... More

Bio!
Harem!
Harem!! (So Far right Now)
A Prayer to the Love God!
Two Soulmates!?
Hakari and Karane!
The First Kiss!
Yoshimoto-San!
Yoshimoto-San! (Part 2)
The Third Girlfriend is here!
Shizuka's is Too Pure!
Y/n's First Love!
A Love that Acts like an AI!
A Date with the "A.I." Girl!
The All-Important Fan Service Swimsuit Chapter! (Part 1)
The All-Important Fan Service Swimsuit Chapter! (Part 2)
Chem-Senpai!
Resident Evil: Kisses! (Part 1)
Resident Evil: Kisses! (Part 2)
The Holy War filled with Love and Soul!
Hakari's Farewell!
Love Mission: Impossible! (Part 1)
Love Mission: Impossible! (Part 2)
Hakari's Mother!
The Lie Detecting Witch Trail!
A Mother's Love!

Introducing Kusuri-Senpai!

282 13 17
By JackDroid

You were back on the roof of the school where you were introducing Kusuri-Senpai to the others.

Y/n: ... And due to how things Panned out would you guys Mind welcoming Yakusen Kusuri-San as my newest girl-

Kusuri: Hey, Hey nice to Meetcha! The Name's Yakusen Kusuri Yep, yep!

Nano: Dating Additional People of the Opposite sex is Much more Efficient. Amazing.

Karane: He Ain't dating all of us Cuz he's Tryin to be Efficient or Anythin' Kay!?

Hakari: To Be Honest this feels like I'm Validating Y/n-Kun's Appeals. As his Girlfriend I feel so Proud.

Karane: Aah, Y'know I've heard 'bout this before. A Girls heart tends to beat faster around A Guy in their Popular phase or whatever... N-Not that I care or Anythin'!

Shizuka: "And what's more, It Matters not how many children have been added because he still gives out an Abundant amount of. There's nothing for me to fear!"

Y/n: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! I LOVE YOU ALL GIRLS!

Karane: Would you quit crying Like That Franky guy!? We get you have A Heart! A-And it's not Like it makes me feel happier about myself or anything... Well, Lets hear the rest of your Introduction, Kusuri.

Kusuri: Well, Kusuri, Really, Really, Really, Loves Drugs~ Yep~ Yep~

Karane: UM, ARE YOU SURE SHE'S OKAY!!?

Y/n: No Need to worry she said she hasn't done Meth Yet.

Karane: GEE, WHAT A CONVINCING WAY TO PUT OUR MINDS AT EASE!

Y/n: Oh she's actually A Third year and Our Senpai. She only looks this because of some drug She took.

Kusuri: Yep, Yep.

Karane: YOUR LIFE IS BASICALLY CONSUMBED BY DRUGS!

Kusuri: As A Way of Saying she wants to get Acquainted with you guys Today Kusuri made some new drugs as Presents. Yep, Yep! For you Karane This is A Boob Enhancement Drug Yep. Yep!

Karane:

Kusuri: Huh? You don't want it? Th-Then how about the Be more Honest with yourself drug? Or the become More feminine drug!

Karane:

.... Where did you even get that Kind of Information bout Me Huh!??

Kusuri: From Y/n, Yep, Yep.

She then did this to you...

A/n: 0:12-0:16

Karane: YOU'RE THE WORST!! YOU'RE THE WORST!! YOU'RE THE WOORRRRSSSSTTT!! IS THAT WHAT YA REALLY THINK OF ME HUH!!?

Y/N: AAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Karane: Y/N YOU PIECE OF CRAP!! I FREAKIN HATE YOU!!

Kusuri: Ah, Don't get him wrong!! What he said about you was that You're slender with A Great Figure! And that not being honest all the time makes you Incredibly adorable!

Karane then stopped as she Cried into your Chest!

Karane: I-I'm so sorry Everything I said Was a Lie... There Ain't no way... the thought of Hating you would cross my Mind...

Y/n: Don't worry You doing that to Me with such Ferocity is actually an Award when You think about it. I'm Fine.

Karane: Are Ya sure?

Y/n:

Kusuri: And For You Hakari We've got the Become even Sexier Drug! Yep, Yep!

Hakari: Really? Bottoms Up!

Y/n: Hakari You should well... be more suspicious of this stuff. I mean maybe you should be careful if you ever try to order some sketchy mail order Products.

Hakari: Huh? I'm Sweating...

Just then her Clothes Began to melt off!

Hakari: AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! MY CLOTHES ARE MELTING OFF!

Kusuri: That drug will make you produce sweat that melts your clothes, Yep, yep! When it comes to Sexiness you've just gotta have Nudity! Yep, yep!

Hakari: COME ON!!

Y/n: (Pink Faced) HAKARI! H-Here my Jersey!! I Know I wore it for Gym class Today but, J-Just put it on!

Hakari then puts it on.

Hakari: (Thoughts) HAWAWAWAWAWAWA! THIS IS... THIS IS HIS JERSEYYYY! THE JERSY Y/N WAS JUST WEARIIIING!!!!  Good Job Kusuri-Onee-Sama!!!!

She was Pink faced and Breathing in the Fumes of your Gym clothes.

Karane:

Kusuri: Since you Love to read Books Shizuka here's Something Fantasy Like It's the Make you rabbit-like drug, yep, yep!

Shizuka: "It's A Humble Pleasure."

She then drank it and Grew Rabbit ears!

Y/n: It's Cuteness Incarnate...! It is my Humble Pleasure...!!

Shizuka: "I am not worthy of such words."

You then Began rubbing her ears as she turned Pink Faced!

Y/n: Still these sure are something. They're Just like the special affects you see in Movies!  Huh!? Woah, sorry! You actually felt something from that!

Shizuka: "A Door leading to an Unknown world. It's A Brand-new sensation."

Y/n: Oh I see now.

You were Imagining it Like Petting A Dogs ears.

You were completely wrong though.

Y/n: Well, if that felt goof then let me touch them some more! Coochie Coochie Coo~

Shizuka "A-Ankiii~! I've had Dreams about dis Place! Ain't dis here Shangri-Laaaa!!

Kusuri: Since you take efficiency Quite seriously Nano Here's the Hair Manipulation drug! In short this Lets you move your hair freely as if you've gained additional arms!

Her hair turned into Multiple arms as she was Now Like A Superhero!

Nano: This will Improve work Efficiency. Not Bad.

Y/n: Wow, You're Almost Like Flare from Fairy Tail! You Know Minus the Insanity.

She then wrapped her hair around you and Kissed you right in the Lips!

Nano: I Like this.

Y/n: I Like this too.

Kusuri: Then have some more! Each of the Vials Last about ten Minutes though. And generally starting from the second Vial the More you drink the Higher the risk of you going bald becomes. Yep, yep!

Y/n: IS THAT THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR BASICALLY PUTTING YOUR HAIR ON STEROIDS!?

Nano: But If I do go Bald it would save me time maintaining my hair. It would be Most efficient.

Y/n: A-Are you sure?

Nano: You would still love me even if go Bald correct Y/n L/n?

Y/n: OF COURSE! I'M CONFIDENT THAT I'D LOVE YOU EVEN IF YOU GO BALD, GAIN WEIGHT, OR HAVE YOUR BODY HIJACKED BY ALIENS! But... I also Love your beautiful Hair.

You then hugged her as she turned bright pink.

Nano: I don't need these drugs anymore.

Kusuri: Aww, even though it's such an interesting drug.

Karane: I-I Guess those drugs might not be so Bad after all! (Thoughts) And It's thanks to them that Y/n Hugged me.

Haraki: She's right they Piqued my interest. (Thoughts) And It's thanks to them I get to the Jersey he wore earlier.

Kusuri: Now Let Kusuri prepare you all some time. But... Kusuri need to pee first! Well Kusuri wears diapers so-

Y/n: PLEASE GO TO THE BATHROOM!!

Hakari: Ah, Then Please let me take care of that tea. 

Kusuri: Ah Be Careful one is meant for Y/n One is meant for the rest of you!

Y/n: JUST GO TO THE BATHROOM ALREADY!

You all then went down the Logical route and assumed the big one is for the girls and the small one is for you, and soon Kusuri had returned.

Kusuri: Y-You guys got the wrong Tea, Yep,- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! ALL OF YOU PUKE THAT TEA OUT RIGHT NOW!!! PUUUUUUKE!!!

Y/n: It's Fine It's Just the wrong tea flavor.

Kusuri: I SPIKED IT WITH THE YOU CAN'T HELP BUT KISS THE PERSON YOU LOVE DRUG! IT WAS ALL A PLOY TO GET YOU TO DRINK IT SO YOU'D KISS ME RELENTLESSLY YEP, YEP!!

Y/n:

Kusuri then tried to Kiss you but Karane slammed her away and sent her flying!

Y/n: AAAAAGH! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? KUSURI-SENPAI ARE YOU OKAY!?

Girls: Kiss.. Kiss...

Y/n: Guys...

Hakari: Kiss!! Kiss!!

She then tied to Jump onto you but she hit the ground instead!

Kusuri: Y/N!! RUN AWAY!!

Y/n: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!?

Kusuri: With guys their sexual desires focus on physical pleasures in other words lewd things but on the other hand the sexual desire that girls focus on is spiritual pleasure in other words kissing! By Nature, girls are beings that desire kisses from their lovers and because of that they shouldn't go any further than the state of craving for A Kiss! Now the four of them have Basically surrounded themselves to their instinct where they Just want to Kiss and with their rationality limiter now gone, they're In a State where they can release 100% of their capabilities. In Short, they're Kissing Zombies Yep, yep! And once you're caught you can forget about escaping, you'll be getting kisses from them for the rest of your Life, Yep, yep! Also, if they don't drink the Neutralization drug before it circulates through their entire Bodies, they'll stay like that forever.

Y/n:

A/n:  2:04-2:30

Kusuri: I said I was sorry...

Y/n: THEN FIX THIS! 

Kusuri: But we Roughly Only Have Just under an Hour!

Y/n:

Kusuri: But we still have time! Yep, yep! Kusuri still has some stored up in Lab! Yep, yep!

Y/n: Okay, this had Just become Resident evil. Thankfully there is No Nemesis... At least, I Hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 849 16
You are Y/n Tennyson, Earth's Hero, and the Famous Y/n L/n! You were just living your normal Life Just drinking smoothies and Fighting Aliens when A...
7.6K 271 13
Boy meets girl, girl catches boy's eyes, boy falls in love with girl, boy will do anything to get girl, in the end boy always gets girl. A striking s...
26.6K 822 42
Y/n L/n is A Young Man who worked himself to Death and God feels very bad for him and how he wasted his Life and decided to give himself A New life i...
15.2K 293 60
Requests are currently open! Female! Reader