šˆššØš„ [š‡šššžš«š¢š§+]

By -vxmeer-

Who the fuck are you? š€ š°šØš«š¤ šØšŸ šŸš¢šœš­š¢šØš§. š€š§ š€šššš©š­ššš­š¢šØš§. More

26 dollars
Kitten
Fruity
Plant
Lipstick
Super Kang
Truth
Meow
Meow
Flight
Rules
Flunk
Priority
ANNOUNCEMENT
Book
ANNOUNCEMENT
Lowkey Seduce
Perfume
Friend
Holidays
Pervert
Rolex
Slap
Exclusive
Exclusive
Chance

Phone

1.2K 94 82
By -vxmeer-

It's been two weeks since the last time Danielle saw that annoying brunette named Haerin. They've been very busy with promotion and upcoming concert. Now they're in Hanyang University to perform for Architecture College Week.

"Winter told me last time that Hanyang students was a good crowd."

"Really? Did they perform here too?" Hyein asked.

"Yes, Engineering College Week according to her." Kazuha said while she fix her own make up.

"I saw Karina unnie's IG stories that time the crowd was really awesome, they stayed for few hours to watch some students perform, they even rode some arcade here. You think we can do that too?" Eunchae asked.

"I guess? Let's wear glasses, mask and tie our hair like they did." Minji replied to them.

"Are you up with that Danielle?" Kazuha asked.

"Sure, just don't act silly or get drunk this time."

"YES!" The four girls said at the same time when Danielle agreed to the plan.

"Just make sure no one will notice you."

"We will Unnie we'll go out while Enhypen is performing so they won't notice us, for sure the booths, rides and arcade will be free cause the students will be busy watching them."

Danielle just nod, Hyein has a point anyway Enhypen will perform after them plus Le-ssarafim after the boy group.

-

HAERIN

Being a third year sucks. Haerin really doesn't want to attend the last day of Architecture week because she's tired. Since last week, the third year students is in charge designing everything from banners to props to stage to booths, ride and some arcade. Haerin also helped the fourth year to paint some banners for idol's name so she end up doing a huge 'We Love You Danielle' banner twice her size that took her two days to finish. She's starting to hate that Danielle too, how come her name banner is so big and need to have a yellow background and bunny design.

"Do I really need to be here? Miyeon said I can go home already."

"Come on Hae, this will be the last day of our college week, have fun at least." Beomgyu said while playing some arcade.

"Come on, I'm always here since last week instead of going home early and rest, I stay here and help, I even cut my work for this."

"You didn't had a choice last week, besides you need extra credits, today I'll pay for your time just enjoy with us."

Haerin sighs and get the gun and start shooting too. "Fine, make sure to pay me."

"By the way Haerin, Bunnies are looking for you."

"Bunnies who?"

Beomgyu laughed, "Bunnies, New Jeans fandom's name, you're the one who made the Danielle yellow banner right?"

"Yeah, took me two days, I was about to hate that Danielle good thing they gave me good food in return and they just gave me this Architecture Shirt and Hoodie for free." Haerin said while pointing the shirt and hoodie to Beomgyu that she's wearing.

"They like it and they want to hire you to do some more. They asked for your number so I gave it to them."

"If the price is right why not." Haerin said and continue playing.

"Are you gonna watch them perform?" Yeonjun asked.

"Nah, I'm hungry you go watch and I'll eat while there's no line in the cafeteria promise I'll stay here, you hire me for today anyway." Haerin winked at Beomgyu and gave Yeonjun a high-five.

Beomgyu just shakes his head. "Fine, just don't go home okay? Yeonjun and the rest of us, we're going to watch New Jeans and Le-ssarafim but Enhypen will perform before Le-ssarafim and we need to get a good place so we can see them so you better wait for us."

"Fine, just watch those girls and tell Soobin not to drool."

Beomgyu and Yeonjun laughed and continue playing gun game.

-

"Gosh Winter was right, Hanyang University is now my favourite University crowd." Kazuha said while removing her make up. They just finished their performance and it is really lit as fuck.

"Gosh the banners are really cool and beautiful plus our light stick but Dani Unnie's biggest banner with yellow background is really beautiful, it really caught my attention. It's really creative the emoji design around your name and the jumping bunny? It's so adorable!"

"Yeah, I saw that Eunchae it's really beautiful, do you think I can get that? I want to put it in my room. I'm going to get the Danielle part."

"We can ask our manager." Minji suggested.

"I'm excited to play around, school festival is really cool too I want to experience it so bad." Hyein said and put her fake glasses and cap.

The girls continue changing their clothes and put some disguise good thing their manager gave them permission and look for them from a far.

NJ's member start to play around and no one noticed them actually, Kazuha and Hyein was right when Enhypen started to perform, the arcade, rides, even food stall almost emptied. The students is now in the big field watching them.

Danielle parted from her friends, she went to play some darts game cause she want to get the little Doraemon stuffed toy but when she looked at her friend where they stood before, they're not even there. Danielle just shrugged her shoulder and tried to play again, she's good in archery, she can get that little Doraemon.

Hyein and Minji went to ride the roller coaster thinking that Danielle is with Eunchae and Kazuha.

But.

Kazuha and Eunchae went inside the horror booth thinking that Danielle is with Minji and Hyein.

-

DAERIN

Haerin was watching this girl playing darts for almost 10 minutes now while eating her gimbap.

"Yah, she already wasted too much money to get that stuffed toy Doraemon."

Haerin now went beside the girl who is busy checking money in her pocket, so Haerin decided to help.

She payed for five games, it's Beomgyu's money anyway.

1 bullseye = Small stuffed toy

3 bullseye = Medium stuffed toy

5 bullseye = Large stuffed toy

Haerin played, and yes she got the big Doraemon stuffed toy, then she heard the girl spoke to her.

"Yah, how did you do that?" She asked.

Haerin face the girl and they both got surprise.

"It's you!" They both said at the same time.

"Yah, you scam! You said you're going to return my hoodie! It's been 84 years! But you never came to the store!"

Danielle twitched her eyebrows. "I'm busy, pervert, don't worry I'll return it tomorrow if I have time!" Danielle again check her pocket if she still have money but she got surprised when Haerin handed her the big Doraemon stuffed toy.

"Here, actually I was watching you waste your money for 10 minutes and I cannot stand it anymore so I played to get this one. Stop calling me pervert." Haerin pouted and fix her bangs.

"This is for me?" Danielle asked while hugging now the Doraemon stuffed toy. She's starting to get a reddish face.

"Yeah. Do you study here? From what college?" Haerin asked.

"No, I was invited here.. by my friends." Danielle said she almost stutter.

"I see, where are they?" Haerin asked and looked around.

"Actually I have no idea, I went to play here and when I came back they're gone."

"Oh." Haerin said while nodding her head. "Why are you not watching? The girls here a while ago is getting wild because of the Enhypen, some boy group they said."

Danielle looked at Haerin, "You're not watching either."

"Well, I don't fancy idols."

"You didn't watch New Jeans performance?"

"I didn't, I ate and get this gimbap. Good thing they perform actually I get the chance to get this, the line is crazy this is really good gimbap, say ahh." Haerin said and feed Danielle, because the petite girl can't hold the gimbap, her hands are occupied because of the Doraemon.

"Hey its good!" Danielle said.

Haerin smiled, "Give me the Doraemon so you can eat the rest."

Danielle smiled and gave the stuffed toy to Haerin and start eating the gimbap, she just now realized that she's hungry after eating three of it.

"Do you wanna walk around?" Haerin asked.

"Sure, my friends is nowhere to found anyway."

"Okay, but what's up with your nerdy eyeglasses and cap? I almost didn't recognize you." Haerin said.

Danielle just smiled and continue eating while she make some conversation with Haerin. "Why don't you fancy Kpop idols?" She asked instead of answering Haerin's question.

"1st I don't have time, I'm busy with school and work." When Haerin saw a vending machine she run towards and get Danielle a can of juice and water. "Here drink this after."

Again.

The unfamiliar feeling that Danielle felt that night in Han River.

"Are you okay?" Haerin asked when she saw Danielle's face is getting red.

"Yeah. I-I'm okay."

"Good, do you wanna ride the roller coaster? Or anything?"

Danielle looked at brunette girl.

"Are you asking me to ride with you?"

"Well I'm alone, you're alone I know we're not friends but you're alone and I am too so why not we both enjoy the night while waiting for our friends?"

Danielle though about it first... There's nothing wrong with that right? She has a point I'm alone.

"Okay but I really want to ride something else." Danielle said shyly.

"Then let's ride that one... but please not horror train." Haerin said nervously.

Danielle laughed who would thought that this giant is afraid of ghost.

"Don't worry, it's not horror train."

-

FERRIS WHEEL

"Yah, look at the view Perv, it's so nice."

Haerin twitch her eyebrows. "Is that my new nickname now?"

Danielle laughed, "It is, Perv."

"Yah, I'm not a perv!" Haerin pouted.

Danielle smiled she get her phone and took a photo when Haerin again spoke.

"Is this your first time riding a ferris wheel?"

"No, I had few times with my friends."

"How about with your boyfriend?"

Danielle look back this time and cross her arms. "Is this your way of asking if I'm single?"

Haerin laughed, "Oh my God, you're full of yourself aren't you? I know you're very beautiful but I'm not asking about that."

"So I'm beautiful in your eyes huh." Danielle said almost a whisper.

Haerin blushed. "Did I say that? I'll take it back."

"Yah, you already said it." Danielle smiled and again took a photo of the view but this time she took a photo of Haerin hugging Doraemon instead.

Again, Danielle spoke.

"I don't have a boyfriend, I don't do relationships. But this is my first time riding a ferris wheel alone with someone."

Haerin smiled. "Maybe you have a crush on me that's why you ask me to ride with you."

Danielle face palm, "Gosh, you're unbelievable."

"I know right?" Haerin smiled.

Oh

My

God

Danielle was caught off guard, that sweet and warm smile again. She looked away but the ride suddenly became shaky that she lost her balance, good thing Haerin catch her before she slump in the floor.

She felt arms around her, making her heart shaky too, again..

That unfamiliar feeling.

"Are you okay?" Haerin asked worriedly. "Just sit down maybe the wind is kinda strong outside."

Danielle nod, she get the Doraemon from Haerin and hugged the big stuffed toy to cover her red face, she glance at Haerin but the taller girl is looking at her too, smiling.

"S-stop smiling will you?"

"Sorry, you're so cute hugging that Doraemon, you have a same height with your stuffed toy now."

"Yah! What's wrong with my height?"

"Nothing, I just told you, you're cute." "You really don't know how to bring a jacket, do you?" Haerin remove her hoodie and hand it to Danielle. "You're freezing again, make sure to give it back okay?" Haerin smiled.

Danielle blushed terribly that she can't hide it anymore, she get the hoodie and wore it, but she just buried her face to Doraemon the entire ride. She didn't even notice that Haerin get her black sharpie and wrote something inside the ferries wheel ride near her seat.

Enhypen and Le-ssarafim finished their performance already, but Haerin and Danielle are enjoying each others company that they forgot that their own friends is now looking for them.

Beomgyu along with Kai, Soobin, and Yeonjun is looking for Haerin. They tried calling her but they can't contact her.

The New Jeans is worrying too, their Manager is calling Danielle for like 50x but Danielle is not picking up her phone.

-

"Yah Haerin!! Make sure you get that Giant box of pocky!"

Danielle has been hyping Haerin for a minute. She's going to play arm wrestling to get the pocky for Danielle.

"I'll get that pocky Jihye! But make sure to split it in half."

"Yah, I paid for it, you don't get half, just 1. Go Haerin!!!"

Haerin just rolled her eyes, she already spend the money that Beomgyu gave her in every game Danielle and her played, such as gun game, basketball, fishing, they also rode roller coaster, and bump car.

"Jihye I won!!" Haerin and Danielle jump when Haerin won and the guy gave them the giant pocky.

"Yah, just one?" Haerin asked when Danielle handed it to her.

"Fine, here's another one. The rest is all mine!"

"Fine." Haerin open the pocky and gave it to Danielle. "Aren't you hungry? You just ate gimbap."

"A bit." Danielle get few stick and ate it, then finally she remembered her friends. "Oh my God Haerin, I think I need to go." Danielle checked her phone, her eyes widened seeing loads of missed calls from her manager and friends, she immediately texted Minji and asked where they are.

"Now?" Haerin asked, her face starting to get gloomy hearing that Danielle needs to go.

"Yeah.. I really had fun, thanks to you. L-let's do it again next time." Danielle said shyly.

Now Haerin's face lighten up. "Promise? Are you going to visit me in the store?"

Danielle bits her lower lip seeing Haerin getting excited about doing it again next time. "I promise, I'll go visit you in the store and return your hoodies."

"You can keep it, just keep your promise that we'll do this again next time."

"I promise." Danielle said and smile to the taller girl and fixed her messy bangs.

"Haerin Kang, that's my full name."

"Mo Jihye." Danielle smiled and said.

"Do you want me to help you find your friends?" Haerin asked.

"No need, I know where they are."

"Can I get your number Jihye?" Haerin asked shyly.

Danielle smiled, she's actually waiting for Haerin to asked her number. She couldn't do it for herself cause she felt a little embarrassed asking for someone's number.

She gave her number and asked Haerin's number too.

Haerin gave Danielle her things, the big stuffed toy Doraemon, two mini anime doll that Haerin get in the claw machine, the chips they get in fishing game and the big pocky box.

"Can you bring that all?" Haerin asked worriedly.

"Yes, don't worry. Go find your friends too."

Haerin nod and wave her hands to Danielle. "Bye Jihye!! Thank you for tonight."

"Me too, bye Haerin!"

With that, Danielle now went to the parking area where their van is parked.

-

NEW JEAN'S VAN

Danielle got scolded by her manager, they got really worried thinking that Danielle got caught by her fans. But Danielle explains that she enjoyed so much having alone time and forgot to update them.

"Yah, Unnie you really enjoyed a lot huh. You have loads of stuff you won. How did you get that Doraemon? That's so hard I tried that too but fuck I almost emptied my wallet." Hyein stated while checking Danielle's stuff.

"You were not alone, were you?" Kazuha asked while pointing the giant pocky. "There is no way in the world you'll win in arm wrestling, who were you with?"

"Perhaps the owner of that College of Architecture hoodie." Eunchae said.

Danielle didn't even notice that it was a University hoodie that Haerin gave it to her.

Busted.

"So who were you with?" Minji asked trying to open the box of pocky but Danielle tap her hand and get the box, she place it in her bag and get Doraemon to Hyein.

"Yah these are all mine, I'm alone. I bought this hoodie." Danielle put her earphones so she won't hear her friend's questions anymore.

Her friends just looked at each other and smiled. Their member is hiding something.

-

It's been a week since the college week. Danielle is frustrated, their promotion is from left to right. She doesn't have enough time for herself.

She can't even visit the store where Haerin works, good thing they're exchanging messages to each other.

Perv😺

How's work? I hope you get a sleep this time.

Perv😺

Is it weird if I'm going to tell you that I kinda miss you?

Perv😺

Okay, sorry about that.

Perv😺

You're not mad right?

Danielle smiled seeing Haerin's message. It's been a week since they started sending message to each other, Haerin sending animal memes all the time and sometimes her selfies, she do the same by sending selfies too, up to now Haerin doesn't even know she's an idol. She just told Haerin, she's working in HYBE Entertainment.

Every time she's talking to Haerin or even just a single message from the brunette, her heart skips a bit all the time. Seeing Haerin's selfies, though sometimes the quality is not that good because of Haerin's phone but still she looks beautiful. One more thing that Danielle is hating was Haerin's phone, it's always low-bat and she's having a hard time hearing Haerin when they do video call and or even regular call.

"You're texting again." Kazuha said that make Danielle raised her eyebrow.

"Texting now is a bad thing?"

"No, just curious that you have been using your phone a little too much and you always smile when you hold your phone, which is not like you."

Danielle didn't said a word and hid her phone, she'll just reply to Haerin later.

"But I'm happy cause you're smiling and always in good mood." Kazuha added.

Danielle sighs. Is she that obvious? When Kazuha left, she gets her phone again.

MojiPup🐶

You don't KINDA miss me, you DO miss me. But hey heads up. Cause I kinda miss you too.

After sending, Danielle heard she's being called by her manager.

-

HAERIN

Haerin is now heading out of the University when her phone rings but again..

"Shit another restart." Haerin sighs and waits again. She saw her friends in the bench like having a discussion.

"Hey sup guys? Why do you look so gloomy Jun?" Haerin sat beside Kai who is busy reviewing.

"I'm doomed Haerin."

"Why? Are you gonna eat this burger?" Haerin asked.

"No, you can have it, you can have the soda too."

"Okay, I'm hungry this is free food so hurray for me. So what's up?"

"Well, I forgot that later will be my midterm exam in my dance class."

"So? Then dance, what's the problem there?"

"Well Haerin, Yeonjun forgot that it should be partners, he doesn't have a partner." Kai explains.

"So? Get one from your college?"

"Well, it's not easy Haerin. I need a partner but not from Music department, Someone from the university but not related to dance troupe or cheering I need someone that I can teach and pair with me. Now I'm doomed because I need a girl for pairing not a guy."

"What are you gonna dance?" Haerin again asked while she take another bite of her burger.

"We need to do a cover, one cute and one sexy that's what I wrote."

"I could help you, but it's not for free."

Yeonjun lifts his head up and looked at Haerin. "How? You don't even know how to dance."

"Hmm, did you choreograph it? Do you have a video that I can watch? And YES, I can dance."

Kai and Yeonjun looked at each other, they didn't know Haerin could dance. "You're not bluffing? Can you dance?"

"Yes, can I watch the video? But this is not for free."

"Okay, here's the deal. I really have no choice now Haerin, I'll take that help. If I passed I'll pay you big amount."

"I don't need money this time."

"What do you want?" Yeonjun asked.

"I need a new phone, my phone keeps on restarting." Haerin said and showed it to Yeonjun.

"Oh my God Haerin, you called that a phone? Looks like a garbage to me."

"Yah Kai, be nice! I've been using that for 3 years now, I bought that from my co-worker in a very cheap price."

"Fine, I'll buy you a new one. Here's the video of me dancing it." Yeonjun gave the video of him dancing to Haerin.

"Alrighty, how much time we have left?"

"About 30 mins Haerin, you wait here I'm going to get the clothes I bought for my sister in my car so you'll look presentable."

"Alrighty." Haerin said and start to watch the video.

-

On the other side... Hanni heard everything. She was hanging out with Sofia, next to them. Her best friend is taking Bs. Biology in Hanyang University. She was surprised seeing that brunette girl who helped her sitting not so far from them.

"Hey Sof.. is that dance exam open to everyone?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, why? I didn't know you eavesdrops now Pham."

"Shut up, they're too loud."

"Do you wanna watch Haerin and Yeonjun?"

"Haerin?" Hanni asked.

"Yeah the girl, she's an Architecture student, Yeonjun the guy is from College of Music the other one is Kai from college of Accountancy they are pretty popular cause Yeonjun always held a big frat party and Haerin was the one who prepares for it."

Hanni nodded. So that girl's name is Haerin. "Can we watch?"

"Yeah sure, performance exam in college of music is always free watching, let's go now? Don't forget to put your mask and cap." Sofia said.

Hanni smiled. "Yes, of course."

-

HaeYeonKai

"Can I have this?" Haerin asked. "I really like the clothes."

Kai and Yeonjun didn't say a word and just looked at Haerin.

Surprisingly Haerin is hot.

"Wow Hae, how did you get that abs?" Kai asked her while eyeing Haerin from head to toe.

"This? I don't know I just woke up one day and I have this, I thought I'm sick I even went to public hospital to get free check up, and I just made a fool out of myself."

Kai and Yeonjun laughed. "You can have the clothes Hae." Yeonjun said.

Yeonjun and Haerin went to examination room now and wait for Yeonjun's name to be called.

Kai called Soobin and Beomgyu to inform that Haerin will help Yeonjun to his examinations.

-

Hanni is now sitting too. "Gosh I missed school." She whispered to Sofia.

"Why don't you take a few subjects if you have time, last week Architecture College week was very lit Hanni, too bad you had concert that time."

"Next time, and about enrolling? Let me think of that." She said while looking at Haerin.

-

"Choi Yeonjun." The professor said.

"Present!"

Haerin and Yeonjun went in front, Yeonjun gave Haerin's information to his professor so they can check that she's not from college of music and she's not in dance troupe or cheering.

After the professor check Haerin's information she nod to Yeonjun, a sign that Haerin is clear and they can start performing.

"Please Haerin. Help me and I'll buy you the latest iPhone or Samsung."

"I know, just trust me, but should I smile?" Haerin asked.

"First part yes, 2nd be sexy."

"Okay." Haerin now ready herself waiting for the music to play.

Then... It start.

BBIBBI by IU.

Haerin and Yeonjun being cute, they heard scream and to Haerin's surprise Beomgyu and Soobin brought some Architecture students along with them, they even cheered for Haerin and Yeonjun.

The head professor was smiling from ear to ear watching Haerin and Yeonjun, they are really cute indeed.

Yeonjun was very surprised. Haerin memorized it with only watching it once, she's flawless in every moves and she's very cute, Haerin maybe always get 5/60 in her quizzes but damn KangBangs is pretty talented. Let's add she's fucking hot, she's in the wrong college.

2nd part.

Yeonjun unzipped his jacket and now the girls around scream seeing his naked body.

Love shot.

The crowd is wilding, the whole examination room is now full of students watching them from different colleges.

Hotter

Bolder

Wilder

That's the comment after Haerin and Yeonjun finished dancing.

The head professor gave Yeonjun A+ in his midterm examination.

Someone approached Haerin.

Telling he's from JYP and asked if she wants to be an idol.

She declined.

-

"Fuck Kang!! Damn! You should be in College of Music! Not Architecture!" Yeonjun said.

"Nah." Haerin said while putting her backpack.

"But damn Haerin, how did you do that? You just watch it one time." Kai asked.

"No idea really, I just remember every steps, sometimes I wonder too, I can't even memorize the formulas, lectures in my class but when it comes to unnecessary things I'm a fast learner."

Haerin's friends laughed. "You silly." Beomgyu said and mess with Haerin's hair. "How much did you earn for this?" Beomgyu asked while he removed the knot in Haerin's shirt so her abs will now be covered.

"iPhone." Yeonjun said. "Are you gonna come with us?" Yeonjun asked to his friends. "We're going to buy it now."

"Yes, you should treat us too! You got A+" Soobin said to him.

"Let's go now!" Yeonjun yelled and put around his arm to Haerin's shoulder.

-

Hanni's POV

Hanni is on her way home, still can't move on after watching Haerin the brunette.

"Fuck, why am I feeling this way?"

She's hot She's beautiful She dance so good.

Then she check her phone, NingNing send her a link.

NingNing🦋

Check this out! She's so hot, she's even better than me!

When Hanni click the link it was Haerin the brunette's video, it's trending #Hanyang Pride.

"Damn, she's fucking hella hot." Hanni closed her eyes and tried to erase Haerin's face in her mind.

-

HAERIN, 9PM

Haerin is now heading to her work, she's happy with her new iPhone. Thank God that the store where Yeonjun bought it helped her installed everything, it wasn't hard for them anyway. Haerin doesn't have IG, twitter, Fb, Snap, or any social media account. Just Pinterest, 9gag app, youtube and tumblr.

She's also happy, before her old phone said goodbye to the world she sent and saved Danielle's selfies to her new phone.

Perv😺

Puppy, sorry for the late reply, my phone kept on restarting a while ago. How's your day?

When Haerin was about to enter the store, someone yelled at her on the other side of the road. She just got out from the taxi cab. She's wearing mask, cap and glasses.

Haerin's face brighten seeing who yelled her name, good thing the stoplight is red and she can run on the other side.

"Puppy!" Haerin shouts when she reach where the smaller girl is, she hugged her tightly.

Danielle froze.

A warm tight hug.

From Haerin.

"I thought you're busy with work?" Haerin asked when she broke the hugged. "Look Jihye, I have new phone now, I can hear you clearly from now on, and it's not hard to video call, I have FaceTime now, the one you're telling me? And look the quality of your photo is really great."

Haerin said while showing it to Danielle.

"You bought a new one finally." Danielle said while looking at Haerin who's very happy telling Danielle that she has a new phone.

"No, I can't afford this one. I helped my friend to his exam he needs someone to partner him for his dance, I volunteered and ask for a new phone in return so you won't be upset every time the call is dropping."

"Oh.." Danielle said. She felt butterflies in her stomach, she blushed hearing that Haerin dance just to get a new phone so she won't be upset.

Haerin doesn't even know she's trending. She just wanted a new phone so she can video call Danielle without hassle.

"Jihye can we take a photo?" Haerin asked shyly.

Danielle smiled, forgetting the reason she went to Haerin's work place after their interview just to asked why is she trending and who is that guy she's dancing with.

"Yeah, later but for now let me do this." Danielle said sweetly.

Danielle snaked her arms to Haerin's waist, she hugged the taller girl tightly and buried her face to Haerin's neck.

That unfamiliar feeling, Danielle knows it now.

"Haerin-na..." Danielle whispered, enough for Haerin to hear it.

"Jihye." Haerin said back while she hugged the smaller girl too.

"Haerin..."

"I like you."

-

How was the chapter guys? Hope so you liked and enjoyed it just as much as I did while writing. I'm aiming for 100 views on this chapter this time for an update, I know it's a little too much to ask but I wanna try and see how much you guys are cooperative 😺. Stay healthy and take care of yourselves, lots of love from me💛.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 773 27
Inspired by Twinkling Watermelon. šŸ¢ | Reminder that I'm not a professional writer so expect some obvious mistakes thank you. | šŸ¢
23.2K 1.4K 29
As a foreign university student in Korea, somehow Haerin met her idol - Danielle Marsh. Thought it would be the last time, but something was so stran...
48.5K 3.1K 40
Hanni gets a text from an unknown number asking for nudes. How long will it take for her to accept the person as a "friend?" And what challenges will...