(Gundam Book 2) Trailblazer's...

By Fate-Turner72022

After the events of Ragnarok, the allies from the Astral Express invites the leader of CB, Y/n Seiei and the... More

Trailer
Prologue: 141
141 Bio: Gaz
141 Bio: Soap
141 Bio: Ghost
141 Bio: Seiei
141 Short (1/4): Ghost
141 Short (2/4): Going Dark
141 Short (3/4): Train Wreck
141 Short (4/4): Wedding Day
Move-set: Exia (Unexpected surprise in my Author room space)
Move-set: Dynames (A Master of Cold in my room)
Move-set: Kyrios
Move-set: Virtue/Nadleeh
(Alternate Opening) FLOW: Colors
Chapter 0: New Teams, New Troubles
Chapter 1: The Legend in the Flesh
Chapter 2: Hacker vs Meister (Battle of Gamers)
Chapter 3: Blades Crossed
Chapter 4: Chall's Will to Live On
Voice Lines: About Y/n & 141 (Part 1)
Voice Lines: About Y/n & 141 (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Trailblazer meets The Trailblazer's Nameless
Chapter 6: Reunion
Chapter 7: Doomsday is not Today
Chapter 8: The Honkai Beast's Sorrow
Gundam Book Metaverse?
Chapter 9 Trailblazing Towards the Stars
A/n note
Myriad Chapter Special (I): Hellfire of Annihilation
Opening 2 (Belobog Arc): Blaze by Man With A Mission
Gundams for Characters Suggestions
Winner for the Suggestion Chapter
Chapter 10: Entering the Snow Globe
Revamp Plans...

Honkai Gundam: Seeds of the Swarm Arc Teaser

158 7 2
By Fate-Turner72022

Inside a dream, she can see that she's in a dark place. Nothing but an empty void of darkness.

Stelle: Where.. am i?

She was then met with a bright small light directed towards her. She covers her face from the brightness of it. But then she hears a voice echoing in the light.

The siblings and his Quantum Burst has made his other variants' power sense it

His other variants that are in other worlds who are either dead or alive are slowly coming together.

He must meet them as they would need their power to prevail in an incoming crisis towards Amber Era, Anno Domini and AD Stella.

She was horrified by what she saw; a white girl destroying humanity because of their corrupted ways, multiple insects self-replicating and annihilating living beings without reason, and an overwhelming machine army with two red girls as the ringleader marching towards annihilating humankind. 

Stelle: What does this mean? Who are you?

The armed intervention of everyone you and Y/n will meet must be prepared for the crisis is slowly coming soon.

I will leave of taking care of our Meisters towards you and the Astral Express crew.

Stelle: W-WAIT!!!!

But before Stelle could say anything, the light enveloped all of the realm as everything is pure bright white.

Metaverse is coming soon

A/n: Just a short teaser plan for the three stories I will be making next. Also the rest are on Hiatus. I'll update the books that I'm working on when I have the time spared for it. See you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 66 4
Traveling between galaxies and working as a mercenary for different organizations, Kuni-Kousake, the Emanator of Remembrance and little brother of Ga...
28.2K 969 35
You, an ordinary long life species who belonged to the Xianzhou Alliance, succumbed to the clutches of death during the Sedition of Imbibitor Lunae...
1.5K 28 5
On a world under siege by the anti-matter legion, a young man is desperately trying to fight off the invasion. All hope seems lost until something un...
21.9K 1.3K 24
[Tcf x Hsr] [Trash of the Count's Family x Honkai: Star Rail] Travelers from afar have landed their spacecraft, the "astral express", onto the proper...